A Heart for Two Dolls (UglyDo...

By TMNTFAN397

Dawn, a newcomer perfect doll moves in to live at UglyVile at first and became friends with Moxy and the gang... More

New Character: Dawn
Chapter 1: Welcome to UglyVille
Chapter 2: Meet Dawn
Chapter 3: I Need To Leave
Chapter 4: Into The Tunnel
Chapter 6: The Ugly Truth
Chapter 7: Lou's True Colors
Chapter 8: Dawn's Flashback
Chapter 9: Mandy's Glasses
Chapter 10: The Spy Girls
Chapter 11: The S's of Messes
Chapter 12: Lou and Ox Reunited
Chapter 13: All Dolled Up
Chapter 14: Ox's Truth
Chapter 15: Lou and Dawn's Date
Chapter 16: Kidnapped
Chapter 17: Rescue Mission
Chapter 18: Getting Ready
Chapter 19: The Gauntlet
Chapter 20: Defeat Lou
Chapter 21: Uglies and Pretties
Chapter 22: The Surprise
Chapter 23: The Wedding
Chapter 24: The Ending

Chapter 5: Institute of Perfection

5.6K 88 9
By TMNTFAN397

The gang are in the dark while walking into the tunnel that there's nothing happening.

"There are so many tunnels." Moxy said.

"What we really need is a light." Ugly Dog said.

"I wish we could see clearly." Dawn said.

"I have a flashlight!" Babo said.

"So, why have we been walking in the dark for the last hour, then?" Wage asked.

"I'm conserving the batteries until we really need it." Babo answered.

"Good thinking. Let me know when you come upon a time when you really need it." Wage said.

"You got it!" Babo said.

Babo turns on the light of his flashlight. The gang sees nothing but the tunnel way of where they are at.

"Maybe we'll get a chance to see what's on the other end of this tunnel." Dawn said.

Ugly Dog was sniffing to the ground.

"You smell anything?" Moxy asked to Ugly Dog.

"It's hard to say. It'd be easier if I had a nose." Ugly Dog said.

Ugly Dog keeps on sniffing around until the gang fell down as they scream and sees a lot of white standard that has faces and white clothes, but no hair fall along.

"Creepy falling babies! Creepy falling babies!" Wage shouted.

"Oh, no! Oh, no." Moxy said.

Moxy closed her eyes in fear.

"Huh?" Moxy asked.

Turns out when the light was on, the gang were on a long slide while the standard dolls.

"Whoo! Yes!" Moxy shouted happily.

Moxy and the others were having fun on the slides while laughing and cheering, except Wage was scared and Lucky Bat was with her to calm down.

"I'm freakin' out." Wage said to Lucky Bat.

"Breathe in deep." Lucky Bat said.

Wage inhaled deeply to hold her breath and Lucky Bat went to a different slide.

"Very calmly!" Lucky Bat shouted.

The gang keeps on sliding on the slides with the white dolls until they all fell into a pile of white and yellow peanuts.

"And exhale." Lucky Bat said to Wage.

Wage coughs up some peanuts that were in her mouth.

"That was really fun." Dawn said.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes! Let's do it again!" Moxy shouted happily.

The gang looked at Moxy and Dawn, the looks up to see something. Moxy and Dawn were confused until they turned around to see a place called "Institute of Perfection" and the standards dolls sees it as well. They even looked at a scream about what the place's purpose.

"Congratulations, Doll Type Number 12. You have arrived at your designated quality control center. The final step on your journey to becoming the complete doll you were made to be. And once you successfully complete the institute's rigorous final test, you'll pass through this portal and begin the greatest experience a doll can know." The female announcer said to the speaker.

The screen changed to scenes of kids with the perfect dolls such as playing with them, reading books, riding bikes, watching movies, and even dressing up in different outfits and hairstyles. Moxy was feeling heartwarming to react to the screen, she imagines her with a child instead. And Dawn, she was feeling happy until she thoughts of something that she was crying about.

"Today." Moxy whispered.

"Moxy, you were right." Ugly Dog whispered to Moxy.

The buzzer goes on and the gang with the standard dolls comes into the gates. There were a lot of robots their for the introduction along.

"Please enter through the gates and make your way to the individualization scanners." The female speaker said.

"Welcome to the Institute of Perfection." The male speaker said.

The gang and the dolls sees the blue 3D images of a male doll, a female doll.

"Here, you will become the best doll you can be. We will help you grow from pretty to perfect." The female speaker said.

There was even an blue 3D image of a big house.

"But only after you successfully pass the final challenge we call "The Gauntlet." Can you proceed to the Big World?" The male speaker asked.

The standard dolls go up to the individual scanners one by one each. They were scanned with a green light until they were smash by the two doors to look different. The doll in the first line becomes a female doll with short purple curly hair, tan skin, and brown eyes.

"Your name is Meghan. You're a lawyer/model." The female speaker said.

"Objection, Your Honor." Meghan said and leaves.

The doll in the second line becomes a male doll with light blue hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.

"Your name is Michael. You're an engineer/model." The female speaker said.

"I'm an individual. Exactly like the rest of you." Michael said and leaves.

The gang were at the third line as they sees the dolls getting scanned and changes looks. Dawn was thinking on something about it that it would work. Moxy and the others looked at her, confused.

"What is it, Dawn?" Moxy asked.

"I was wondering... I wonder if it works on me." Dawn said.

"What do you mean?" Lucky Bat asked.

"I look like them, right?" Dawn asked to the gang.

The gang nodded 'yes' to answer.

"I'm sure that it might work on me." Dawn said.

Dawn get into the individual scanner in the third line. The scanner looks over to Dawn and when she got smashed by the two doors, she was in a school girl outfit like the female perfect dolls. She still has her own hairstyle, light blonde that is long and curly and still wears her light purple headband.

"Your name is Dawn. You're a singer/fashionista/model." The female speaker said.

Dawn leaves and the gang were really surprised of what they saw about that it did really work on her.

"Wow. It's really does work on me." Dawn said happily.

When Moxy gets to the scanner, the buzzer goes on as the light was red.

"You are not a model. Data does not compute. I... I... Tell my family I love them." The female speaker goes distorted.

The scanner drops down and it breaks. The perfect dolls looks over to see the UglyDolls in surprised and ran away screaming in fear.

"Ah, must be a customary greeting here." Lucky Bat said.

Lucky Bat screams to a female perfect doll to make her faint. Ugly Dog looks over at Meghan, Meghan was disgusting by him.

"Hola, mi amor." Ugly Dog said in Spanish.

Ugly Dog takes out a table with two chairs, two glasses, and a bottle of champagne in a bucket. He sits down and flirts with Meghan.

"¿Tú vienes aqui mucho?" Ugly Dog asked in Spanish.

Ugly Dog opens the bottle of champagne, but Meghan wasn't falling for him.

"Hard pass." Meghan said and she leaves.

"I guess she's not bilingual, because that was my best line." Ugly Dog said to Wage.

"Another swing, another miss." Wage said.

There were two girls, one with two blonde haired high ponytails with a tan skin and blue eyes. And the other has red braided hair with fair skin and green eyes.

"These skirts look so pretty on us." A female blonde perfect doll said.

Wage walked over to them.

"But are they absorbent?" Wage said.

The two girls were disgusted by Wage.

"Ew!" The girls said as they run away.

Wage blows out her nose with her apron.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 102 11
Lou knew every doll in the Institute loved him. Or so he thought. When Lou meets three perfect girl dolls named Hazel, Selena and June who were made...
5.1K 135 10
(Pairing is Lou X Ox. Complete.) Perfect..was the most important thing for a doll like HIM. He had the looks, the smarts, the admirers. It was the sa...
92.9K 2.5K 31
This takes place after the end of the movie. Instead of Lou being sent to do cleaning duties as punishment for his deeds and misbehaviours, he is lef...
18.1K 517 25
Lou never had a doll to love, sure many adored him. But there was nobody to love. Every doll was the same to him... and it bored him. He had nobody t...