PreRish-Forever

By leorose24

In this book you guys will find out how Prerna married Mr. Rishab Bajaj to save the love of her Anurag. But s... More

The Bond
Rishab's Family
Kukki's Birthday
The Conversations
Veena Sharma
Important Note
Anurag
NOTE- PLEASE READ
Mumbai
Something bad is going to happen
What Happened?
New Story, Shout out
Mr. Bajaj
Mr. Bajaj is.....
Fab5 meets or misses Anurag?
She's back!!!
NEW NORMAL
Anurag's Plan
Prerna and Rishab's Plan
Untitled Part 21
The First Step
Next Step
Rishab has Changed

Intro

4.6K 85 5
By leorose24

Hey guys this is my first story ever.  I hope to write many more things to entertain you guys.  I love to write all these fan fictions.

I have been a silent reader on Wattpad.  I have been reading for the past 2 years so now I have decided to write my own.  I hope to get all of you guy's support and hope you guys like it.  And lastly guys I wish not to get any negative comments.  I would like to know what all of you guys think about the story.

More about the story.

This story is about Prerna and Rishab.  It starts when Rishab goes to Basu Badi and tells them he brought 50% of there company shares that Anurag gave to the banks to buy Rishab's house.  It is going to tell us how Prerna and Rishab's relation changes over time.

I am planing on updating the first part in the next 24 hours and depending on how I get a response I will decide how to start updating.

All the characters belong to the writer and makers of the show.  The only thing that belongs to me is the what will happen in my story now on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 7.8K 17
It starts from were arnav was kidnapped and khushi saved him and In my story arnav and khushi did not have a contract marriage.
15.2K 957 13
Another fiction on MANAN. Hope you guys will like it. Story based on common baseline of a movie. But changes will be made accordingly to the charact...
44.1K 1.2K 16
"I called", she spoke up as he halted halfway on the stairs. "I was busy". "In what?" She asked back. "Meeting", he breathed out. "Must've been very...
31.7K 2K 23
Abhinav was dejected After he witnessed Akshara hugging Abhimanyu in the hospital. Abhinav was insecured as he felt like he was gonna lose his world...