Tododeku/ villian deku Au

By ThepotatoQueen7

What happens when todoroki gets captured by number one villain deku? Can shoto learn to leave everything behi... More

kacchan
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
;-;
chapter 6
chapter 7
update :v
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New story my dude
Update

Chapter 19* LAST CHAPTER *

4.1K 112 131
By ThepotatoQueen7

Guys I really didn't know what to do next, so I made this monstrosity.

          Two years later, todoroki pov

      "Come on shoto" izuku is currently dragging me to a place he wants me to see.

   We keep running for a good 5 minutes, and we stop at a lake that I didn't even know existed

      "Wow, this is beautiful" I say looking at the lake, about 1 minute of staring izuku throws a rock at me head, I quickly turn around "What the hell was that fo-"   I see him on one knee with a small box in his hand. "Oh my god... izuku.."

  I jump into his arms andc kiss him passionately, "so is that a yes?" I think for a second.

"It could be, but why the hell did you throw a rock at me?"

  "I was on my knee for a full goddamn minute, what the hell did you want me to do?"

I chuckle a bit and izuku opens the box.

"Izuku..."

"Yeah?"

"This is a fucking ring pop"

  "Well we're on a budget, and we can't exactly go out in public and buy stuff, we're villains dumbass"

"Izuku ..... how old is the ring pop"

  "why the hell would you want to eat our engagement ring?"

And then they fricked, and died a not so peaceful way. The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.3K 27
When Izuku Midoryia is invited to a sleepover by Yaoyorzu Momo his feeling for Shoto Todoroki grows more and more and every time he gets close to Sho...
120K 3K 23
Todoroki Shoto, one of the most dangerous and most feared villains in the city. He's known for his cold and stoic attitude, it's almost as if he has...
1.5K 49 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
38.7K 1.1K 17
Bakugou had asked for a redo, a friendship with Izuku. Izuku had gladly excepted. They became closer and closer, but what happens when one day Izuku...