Our Maknae | 1

By disasian

In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents'... More

prolouge
1. solo things
2. group work
3. why you always lying
4. you're back
5. before the comeback
6. awkward
8. feel special
9. vlive
10. no peace and no quiet
11. peace and quiet
12. privacy
13. a hot mess
14. schedules
15. rest
16. scared
17. an act
18. trouble
19. dare
20. last days

7. happy birthday

7.4K 290 132
By disasian

Idol Room. A place that seemed fun when you're a fan and watching your favourite idols through a screen but when you're that idol and you have to spend a few hours with two men who have anything but respect for you, it's not too fun. I wanted to be anywhere than here but since I was part of the group and needed the money, I had to go.

"Are you sure, you have all your things?" Jihyo turned around in her seat to look back at me.

"Yes." I gave her a knowing look and she nodded, turning back around.

We were all on our way to the building where they had the venue for Idol Room. There were two cars, I was with Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun and Tzuyu while Nayeon, Jeonyeon, Momo, Sana and Chaeyoung were in the other car. Everyone except for Jihyo and I were awake, or at least aware of where we were. Jihyo was on her phone texting Daniel and I just listened to music while I stared out the window. Now where there times where I pretended I was in a music video? Most likely, and did I get caught by Jihyo several times? Yes.

"I wanna say something," I pushed myself off my seat after lazily slouching on it for so long. Jihyo heard me and hummed in response, signaling she acknowledged what I said. "Why do people still like Idol Room? Their MCs are horrible, Defconn's whatever but Coni's absolute crap." I had this look of disgust that someone could notice from miles away. I was so disgusted just by the thought of the MCs, that I couldn't help myself to even keep my face straight.

"We've talked about this every time we go to them. I'm sorry Y/N but you just have to go through it." Yongjin spoke up and I nodded, pinning the tip of my tongue against the inside of my cheek as I looked out the window again. Jihyo didn't even need to turn around to know how annoyed I was by this. We've appeared in these MCs' variety shows for years now but the thought of these guys angering me never got old. 

"Luckily we've dealt with worse." I muttered and as my annoyance started to die down and I'll admit, I did feel bad for Jihyo and Yongjin who had to go through another minute of my complaining considering anyone who didn't know me like they did would have just rolled their eyes and thought I was being a little bitch. When I looked out of the window again and leaned back in my chair. I looked over at Tzuyu to see if she was awake and there she was, sleeping as she was sitting up straight. No wonder she was tall. 

Much later, we finally arrived and within minutes, the ten of us were escorted to our rooms where we'd get some touchups done and just wait inside until they were ready to start filming.

"It would've been better if it was weekly idol, at least we'd have Heechul and Hani." I whispered over to Dahyun as we walked onto the set, looking for the food that was prepared by the staff.

"Coni. So glad to see you again." I greeted him and he was the one to pull me into a hug and I did my best at faking a chuckle. He hugged me tightly and I swear I was out of breath once he finally pulled away.

"You do look better when you're smiling, see?" Coni raised his brow, gesturing to me and my smile, which was as fake as his respect for me, only got wider.

"How can I not be smiling? Our comeback's just around the corner and it's Nayeon eonnie's birthday." I told him and it seems that our conversation seemed too sane that some of the staff started to look over at us with caution, just waiting for an argument or even possibly a fight to break out.

"Uh, it's nice to see you again Coni." I cleared my throat as I then walked away from him.

"Nice to see you too! What a bitch." Were the words I overheard from Coni as I walked away. Great, even when I'm- keyword acting nice, he still has the audacity to call me a bitch when I'm not even two feet away from him.

After that horrendous interaction, Dahyun and I were walked back to the green room by our managers where I had to get my makeup done. I sat on the makeup chair and looked over at the makeup artist and the hair stylist. Though they look focused, they looked like they had something to say.

"Do you guys like the MCs?" I raised a brow, glancing over at them.

"They're... an eccentric duo." The black haired one commented and I chortled at their sweet attempt to sugarcoat their opinion.

"Eccentric's one word to describe them- you know what they also are? A big pair of assholes." I said, turning towards the brown haired one who was setting in my foundation with a beauty blender and I hear a wave of chuckles and I also noticed knowing smiles from the mirror.

"I'm just wondering, do you ever give out your number unless you're asked?" The woman on the left spoke up and I looked at them from the mirror.

"You want my number?" My brows raised as I placed my hand on my chest and the two giggled at my obliviousness. "I mean, sure-" All of a sudden, Nayeon approached us and she went to place her hand on my shoulder. 

"Maybe after my promotions we can go out for a fondue." I focused my attention back to the two women and Nayeon subtly started to grip into my collarbone.

"Are you two done with the makeup?" Nayeon asked, her glances exchanging over the two of them.

"Yes it is." The brown haired woman then pulled away and so did the hair stylist. I cleared my throat, noticing the aura that suddenly filled the area around my seat and watched the two of them walk away.

"I need you for a second." Nayeon stared at me from the reflection of the mirror and I looked away, not wanting to bear any eye contact with her that involved a hint of intimidation in her eyes.

"Eonnie... are you jealous?" I raised a brow as I followed her out of the room and the two of us looked around, taking note of the staff who were all too busy to give us a single glance.

"Not jealous, more like protective." Nayeon turned around, crossing her arms. 

"It's not what you think it was." I argued.

"Of course it was, who do you think Sana learnt from?" Nayeon said. She was right, I was a flirt but fid she really think I was flirting with two women at the same time and doing it while we were both at work? I was a flirt but that title would never apply while I was at work or the other person was.

"Fondue is just cheese and bread eonnie." I said with a chuckle. "Why would you think that'd be flirting?"

"You still don't know a single thing about women." She glared at me before turning around and walked away from me.

"What do you mean I'm a woman too!" I exclaimed and I let out a groan once she was too far away for me to follow.

"So she's jealous." Jeongyeon walked up behind me and I turn around, seeing the smirk on her face which made me roll my eyes.

"Clearly."

——

Once we were home, I made sure to be the first one back inside and I rushed to my room. I grabbed Nayeon's gift from the closet before running to her room. I heard the footsteps get louder and I set the gift down on her bed. There was a sticky note on top that I wrote on this morning and after one last check that everything was intact, I ran back out the room to find the girls walking inside and taking off their shoes.

"Hey! No shoes in the house!" Jeongyeon exclaimed and I rushed to take my shoes off before tossing them onto the floor.

"No more." I raised my hand up in defense before I joined them at the front, fixing my tossed shoes.

3rd Person

Nayeon walked inside her room and upon setting her jacket onto the bed, she noticed the box. Her brows furrowed as she walked towards the nightstand, noticing the sticky note that was on top of it.

'Happy birthday unnie. Don't forget to check it upside down. Love ~ Y/N'

A soft smile curves up Nayeon's lips when she read it. After she finished reading, she set aside the sticky note before ripping apart the paper that covered her gift. When she had her first glance at it, her eyes widened in surprise. Then she turned it upside down, seeing the metal plate with its engravings and it made her scream out of shock..

"And she's seen the gift." Y/N tilted her head upwards slightly and looked up at the ceiling. She chuckled softly and resumed her focus to what she was currently doing, building Legos with Jeongyeon.

Nayeon's scream continued to belt out as she ran out of her room and practically burst inside Y/N's room.

"Thank you!" Nayeon yelled and picked Y/N up before hugging her tightly. Y/N let out a small laugh at how excited she was and hugged her back just as tight.

"You're welcome." Y/N smiled, looking at her but the innocence between them quickly died when Nayeon grabbed both her hands and dragged her to her room. When the two of them became the only ones in the room, Nayeon quickly shut the door and pinned Y/N against it, staring into her eyes as she locked the door.

"I'm glad you like your gift." Y/N grinned, noticing just how dilated Nayeon's pupils got.

"I think I'll like this gift more." Nayeon said as she placed her hand onto Y/N's waist. Slowly, Nayeon trailed her hand from her waist, up to her face where she gently took Y/N's chin with her chin and index finger. "This is another part of the gift, right?" She looked at Y/N with beady eyes and all Y/N could find herself to do was nod and hum in response. A low chuckle escaped Nayeon's lips as she watched her and then leaned into her ear.

"Then what are you waiting for? My birthday won't last forever." Nayeon whispered and that's when Y/N finally broke and she grabbed the back of Nayeon's neck, pulling her into a deep kiss which brought them over to her bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 52 9
Former Ghost Recon member, Y/N L/N lives in Seoul Korea, attempting to get back into the everyday life, until an incident leads to the meeting of a G...
154K 4.3K 36
"Hello dear, I have an offer for you." The moment she was born, life had destined her for a path of greatness. But being the only daughter of her pa...
6.2K 228 13
Y/N a quiet and reserved 4'11 girl and Dahyun a very bubbly and cheerful 5'2 girl, What secrets will be revealed between the two? What'll happen to Y...
246K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...