Good Girl to Bad Girl | Baekh...

By mrticklesig

Ever since my divorce with Baekhyun, I would see him everywhere, just like how you would see your middle scho... More

!!!
0.1
0.2
!!! Pt. 2
0.3
0.4
0.5
!!! Pt. 3
0.6
!!! Pt. 4
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
!!! Pt. 5

0.0

1.8K 50 14
By mrticklesig

Hey there! You must be wondering who I am, well my name is Byun Y/n. I am 23 years old and married to the love of my life Baekhyun. We got married very young because we really love each other. I own my own coffee shop, and Baekhyun works at his father's company. Anyway, enough about me, lets start my story.

I woke up to my alarm beeping very loudly. I opened my eyes as noticed I was laying on Baekhyun's chest. He was still asleep, so I didn't want to wake him since it was his day off. I slowly moved and walked to the bathroom.

TIME SKIP: After getting ready

~ My Outfit ~

I walked out of the bathroom and headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast for Baekhyun before I left. I started to cook some eggs and bacon when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I chuckled as he rested his head on my shoulder and yawned.

Y/n: "Good morning, sunshine." I said with a soft tone in my voice.

Baekhyun: "Morning." He mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. 

I started to plate his food as he sat down at the bar. Once I finished, I handed him the plate and grabbed my purse and keys. 

Baekhyun: "Leave already?" I looked at him.

Y/n: "Yeah, umm I told Jennie I would be a bit early today to help set up." He nodded.

Baekhyun: "Well, I hope you have a wonderful day, love." I smiled as I walked over to him and kiss his cheek before heading to work.

TIME SKIP: At work

Once I got to work, I checked my makeup then got out of my car and headed inside. The second the door opened, I could smell coffee being made. I headed to the back and saw Jennie and Kai making out. I stopped in my tracks when I spotted them. I clicked my tongue and continued to walk into the room, which caught their attention and made them stop.

Y/n: "Can you please not do that over my salad?" I said with a bit of attitude in my voice

Jennie: "I-I am sorry, Y/n." I raised my eyebrow and looked at Kai, waiting for him to apologize too.

Kai: "Oh- I'm sorry, Mrs. Byun." I smiled and walked over to my locker and opened it. I put my purse in and grabbed my apron. I heard Jennie and Kai talking behind me, but I wasn't paying any attention because I knew they were talking about what they were going to do after work. I was putting my hair into a high ponytail as I heard my phone buzz in my back pocket. I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled it out. I saw a text from my best friend Chanyeol. 

Yeol 🐥

Yeol 🐥

Y/n!

Y/n 🥳

Yeah?

Yeol 🐥

I miss you!

Y/n 🥳

Lol, I miss you too Yeol. I'll see you sometime, I promise

Yeol 🐥

Okay, bye bye!

I turned my phone off and put it back in my pocket. I chuckled to myself as I thought about how he had texted me just to say he missed me.

TIME SKIP: After work

It was around 8, so I started to close down the place and head home. While I was on my way home, I heard my favorite song by Girls Generation come on. I started to sing along.

Y/n: "I got a boy 멋진, I got a boy 착한! I got a boy handsome boy 내 맘 다 가져간 I got a boy 멋진, I got a boy 착한! I got a boy awesome boy 완전 반했나 봐" I laughed as I listened to myself sing. 

TIME SKIP: At home

When I finally got home, I turned off my car and walked into my house. I was shocked as I saw the house. It was a huge mess, broken glass everywhere, the furnished was moved, and the TV was broken.

Y/n: "What the hell?!"

Baekhyun: "Where were you?!" I turned to my right as I heard Baekhyun speak. Baekhyun walked closer to me and he reached like alcohol.

Y/n: "Have you been drinking again?!" I yelled at him. He started to move even closer, so I started walking back until my back hit the wall. He trapped me in his arms as he looked into my eyes.

Baekhyun: "I said. Where. Were. You!" He yelled at me which made me flinch.

Y/n: "I was at work!" I spat at him. He moved and walked away.

Baekhyun: "Don't lie to me, Y/n!"

Y/n: "I'm not lying!" I said without missing a beat. He turned and glared at me.

Baekhyun: "Then explain why you were talking to Chanyeol today!" I scoffed.

Y/n: "Who said you could look at my laptop!" I yelled at him. 

Baekhyun: "I'm your husband, I can do whatever the hell I want!" I scoffed and started walking to our bedroom, but I was stopped when Baekhyun got a hold on my wrist.

Y/n: "Let me go, Baekhyun!" I yelled at him while trying to make him let go, but he wouldn't even budge.

Baekhyun: "No, not until you tell me where you were." He said with a cold tone.

Y/n: "I already told you! I was at work!" He pulled me closer so that our bodies were touching and our lips inches apart.

Baekhyun: "Don't make me punish you." He growled. I pushed him away and rushed to our bedroom. I locked the door and sat on our bed as tears ran down my face.

'What happened to you Baekhyun? Where is my Baekhyun? I can't do this all over again... I'm getting a divorce...'

My thoughts were everywhere. I was brought back to reality when I heard banging at the door. I jumped in fear as I heard Baekhyun yelling.

Baekhyun: "Y/n! Y/n, get the hell out of there!" I was scared to I took my phone out of my pocket and called Chanyeol. I was shaking in fear as tears still fall from my eyes.

Chanyeol "Hello?" 

Y/n: "C-Chanyeol?" I started to cry harder

Chanyeol: "Y/n, are you okay? Why are you crying?"

Y/n: "I'll explain later, can you come get me?"

Chanyeol: "Yeah, I'll be there soon."

Y/n: "Okay, bye..." I hung up. I went to the closet and grabbed some clothes before I opened the window and climbed out. I made sure to hide so Baekhyun didn't run outside. When I saw Chanyeol's car, I quickly ran over to it and got in. 

Chanyeol: "Are you-"

Y/n: "Drive! Now!" I cut Chanyeol off. He started to drive back to his house.

TIME SKIP: At Chanyeol's house

When we got to his house, we went inside and sat down on the couch. Chanyeol was holding my hands and looking me in the eyes.

Chanyeol: "Y/n, what did Baekhyun do to you?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. 

After I finished telling Chanyeol what happened, I was in tears for the second time today.

Y/n: "I don't know what to do! I don't want this to happen all over again!" I cried as Chanyeol pulled me closer to him.

Chanyeol: "I think you should get a divorce. I know you love him a lot, but this has already happened, and it wasn't pretty." I got off of him and nodded.

Y/n: "Yeah, I am getting a divorce..."

TIME SKIP:  2 years later

It has been 2 years since I divorced Baekhyun, and I have been a mess. I was still madly in love with him, but it was for the best. Ever since the divorce, I have been drinking more and getting into trouble with the law. I am living with Chanyeol because my parents think I am a mess and don't want to know me as their daughter. I see Baekhyun a lot in public, and he looks like he is happily married again, which breaks my heart even more.

It was around midnight. I was walking out of the bar, but this time I wasn't drunk, I just didn't feel like drinking. It was damp outside since it was raining earlier. 

???: "What's a pretty girl like you doing out her all alone?" I heard the voice of a male speak behind me. I rolled my  eyes and turned around.

Y/n: "Look, I don't want to hook up with you tonight. So can you please-" He cut me off.

???: "Oh I don't want to hook up with you, Kim Y/n." I was shocked when I heard him say my name.

Y/n: "I'm sorry, do I know you?" 

???: "No, I'm JB, I have heard a lot about you though, Y/n." I looked into his eyes.

Y/n: "What do you want from me?"

JB: "I want you to join my gang." I furrowed my eyebrows.

Y/n: "A gang?" He smirked and nodded.

JB: "Look, I notice you are a great fighter. And your ex husband broke your heart, I want you to forget about him and join us. Trust me, it will help." I thought about it.

'If I join this gang... Will it help me forget about Baekhyun? Well... might as well give it a try...'

Y/n: "Why not?" I smirked. He held his hand out for me to take, so I happily took it.

'And this is how my life will change...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 388 8
He met him eventually. He fell in love with him eventually. But Him do not like boys. Will they be together? Will they fall apart? "I will always lov...
35.9K 1.9K 28
his fingers played beautifully and under his rhythm was you. ⌨ Started Writing On: Dec. 30, 2019 ⌨ Story Ended on: July 17, 2021
49K 2.2K 22
Will Byun Baekhyun, the school's fuckboy, be able to get away from a depressed meme freak (aka his ex-boyfriend) called Park Chanyeol? -CB/BY fanfic-
231 1 11
This is my first story of my love. I've never felt this way before i met him. I thought that my life will be better when i met him. Well, i guess I'...