0.1

Alright, I should re introduce myself! My name is Kim Y/n, and I am 25 years old. I and the leader of a well known criminal gang called GOT7. Since I am the only female in our gang, they chose me to be leader. I have been dating our member JB for a couple months, but our other members don't know. I quit my job at the cafe, because I have a better job now. I have committed many murders and robberies, but police are too scared of our group that they can't arrested us. Anyway, let's start with a new day.

I wake up and see the bright light shinning from behind the closed curtain. I groan as I sit up. I look to my side and see my dating partner, JB. He was still asleep, so I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

TIME SKIP: After getting ready

~ My Outfit ~

Once I was ready, I fixed my hair a bit before leaving the bathroom

JB: "Hey beautiful." I looked at JB and fake smiled.

Y/n: "Thank you." I said with a cold tone. I know I'm dating him, but I never change my tone of voice, and JB knows that. I walked out of the room and left the house. I decided I would go to my old cafe to get some coffee.

TIME SKIP: At the cafe

I got out of my car and walked into the cafe. I flipped my hair as I walked into the cafe. It went dead silent when people saw who I was. I saw my old friend Jennie, which made me smirk. I walked over to her with the sound of my heels clicking on the floor behind me.

Y/n: "I would like a iced coffee." I said with a cold tone. She wrote it down without noticing who I was.

Jennie: "Okay that will be-" She stopped talking when she saw my face. I smirked as I saw her eyes get watery. "Y-Y/n?" I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Y/n: "I am Y/n." I said my tone colder than usual. She frowned, knowing I haven't changed from the last time I saw her.

Jennie: "What happened to the old Y/n?" I heard Jennie mumble under her breathe as she walked away. I raised my eyebrows and rested my chin on my palm. While I was waiting, I heard someone walk in.

???: "Hello everyone!" The person sounded very happy, so I smirked and turned around to ruin their day. Most of the time, when people just look at me a frown appears on their face. When I turned around, I saw him...

The man who ruined my life...

Byun Baekhyun...