HOLD ME|Nbayoungboy

By HernameNique

Part 1.๐Ÿ–ค More

Characters ๐Ÿงก
1.The big move
2.Oh really?
3. Oh my god-
4.You good?
5. You again
6.Really?
7. Merry Disaster
8. Reunion
9. Attention Seeker
10. Prepare
11.Suprise!
12.Meet M&J
13.Daejah
14. Breakup
15. Funeral
16.Shopping
17.Flashback
18.Birthday Bitch
20.Work
21.Tell him
22. Chill Day
23.Time Skip
24.Suprise
25. The End
BOOK 2 OUT NOW

19.Date night

1.8K 69 9
By HernameNique

12:35 a.m
Atlanta📍
November 10th 2019

I massaged Kentrell's scalp as we watched the waves.

We were on the beach since we wanted to get a away from everyone.

My phone started to ring making me groan as I answered it without looking at the Name.

"Thought you wasn't gon' answer" Some male voice said as I scrunched up my face.

"The fuck? " I lowly said as Kentrell looked up at me and I decided to put it on speaker.

"Who's this? I asked.

"It's Donovan baby girl, I got your number from a friend"

I started to cringe at "babygirl" Before getting my phone snatched out of my hand.

"Don't play on my fucking wife phone before I split yo' throat Slime, you real bold calling up her phone, catch you slipping and you ain't gon' see tomorrow! " Kentrell ranted as I started getting scared knowing that he was gonna get mad at me after.

I looked at my ring before kentrell throwed my phone in my hand.

"What nigga you got calling yo phone?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know who the fuck Donald or Danny is, as you can see the number ain't added in my phone, so you better chill out with all of that" I yelled as he a look of shock washed over his face.

I never yelled or cussed at someone like this before, but he literally made me mad.

"I'm ready to go now, ion wanna be here anymore" I mumbled the last part before playing in the sand.

He didn't respond, he only picked up his phone and keys before walking off.

"I'll be at the car" Was all he said as my mouth fell agape.

He left me here with these blankets, plates, cups and picnic basket.

I frowneed before grabbing everything and heading back to the car.

I placed everything in the backseat as I got in the back as well.

He didn't even let me close the door before driving away.

I slipped my airpods in my ear before listening to songs and scrolling through Instagram before getting a message.

Mimi🤰🏽💕📎:bitch,you knew Tiana got a damn child?

Vonté 💚💍👯:You meant my neighbor Tiana? The one that messes around with Quando?

Mimi🤰🏽💕📎:YES! Didn't she kick him out of her house? Sis got a whole ass baby and ain't nobody knew

Vonté 💚💍👯:how you found out?

Mimi🤰🏽💕📎:check her Instagram

I went to Tiana's page seeing that she recently updated a picture of a little girl

❤1.2k
ScamminwitTi: Nobody gon' never replace my babygirl 😩

My mouth fell agape as I liked the picture before going to the group chat.

NastyhoesfromBR💚🐍

Me:
Tiana got a damn kid

Ben10💚😩:
Ain't nine of my business

Kd🐘👂🏽:
Wonder who's her baby daddy

Brook💕:
That's for Quando to find out

Tyquian💙:
A ha ha

Kd🐘👂🏽:
Y'all worried about a damn child. I'm tryna figure out her damn username

Tiana🐛:
I'm in the group you know....

Ben10💚😩:
Oh?

Nastydirtydrystankfishyhoe:
👀

Kd🐘👂🏽:
Who done add the animals here?

Me:
Kd stop it

Nastydirtydrystankfishyhoe:
You think you all that cause you got what was MINE

Me:
You meant I took what was MINE in the first place, move along sis

Mina💕🤰🏽:
Just came from getting cereal,what I miss?

Ben10😩💚:
Take your pregnant ass to bed

Mina💕🤰🏽:
Kayla sweetheart, you had your chance, he loves that girl and he ain't going back to you EVER again, y'all hours mad delusional out here, Leave my sister alone and go to bed

Mina💕🤰🏽:fuck you Ben.

Nastydirtydrystankfishyhoe:
Lie again. I'm pregnant so he is coming back😌

Mina💕🤰🏽,Brook💕, Tiana🐛,Tyquian💙,Kd🐘👂🏽, Ben10😩💚, Bernie😌👓, BoomB🤭, Jaliyah😍, Mike😂😊 has left the chat..

I locked my phone seeing that we were outside of the hotel as I stared at Kentrell who was waiting for me to get out.

"Where you going?" I asked. "You not staying with me? " I asked.

"Nah, I'll be back tho" He responded.

"You ain't going nowhere" I tested.Surprisingly, he listened and gathered his things.

"You got Kayla pregnant?" I asked lowly. "I just want you to be honest Desean.. " I stated.

"I ain't got nobody pregnant,the only person I'm tryna get pregnant is you, and you not letting me nut in you, so the fuck you talking bout? " He asked.

"I believe you" I said as he kissed my lips. I grabbed my stuff as I went into the Hotel lobby heading to our room.

-

1:45 p.m
Baton Rouge
2 days later..

We were all back in BR since things were getting out of hand.

Kayla was still talking about how Kentrell got her pregnant. She even had the nerve to bring up Treyvon. She thought it was funny to say "your ex deserved to die anyways"

Now we were Kentrell's house because I didn't wanna go to my house.

"What's her name? " I asked Tiana as her little girl sat in Tyquian's lap.

"Taylor" She responded as Taylor looked up at Tiana and mugged her before babbling something.

"She so cute" I smiled."say thank you Tay"Tiana said.

"No!"

"Isaidtosaythankyou" Tiana said through gritted teeth.

Taylor rolled her eyes before letting out a loud sigh.

"Tank wuu" She said obviously in her baby language.

"Where y'all going?" I asked seeing Brook and Ben leaving.

"Home, I'm tired" Brook yawned as I eyed her. "K" I dryly responded.

Lying ass

After that everyone started to leave.

"I'm about to get sumn' to eat, y'all want anything? "Tiana asked. " Where you going? "Tyquian asked her.

" Wendy's"she dryly responded before trying to take Taylor away from Tyquian.

"She in good hands" He said giving her to me as Taylor and I mugged him.

"The hell? Taylor let's go" Tiana ordered.

"Taylor, you wanna go with yo momma?" Tyquian asked as Taylor looked between her mom and I.

"No!" She yelled as she smiled showing her gum.Tiana smacked her teeth before storming out the house.

"Get me a burger" I yelled after Tyquian.

"I guess it's just me and you Taylor"I said looking at her as she smiled touching my face.

-

"

Everyone falls in love sometime,I don't know 'bout you but it ain't a crime"I sang as I danced with Taylor in my arms. She giggled as I smiled.

"Hold on!
Hey!
Question I ask
Tell me what you want and what you really really wanna do
Tell me baby girl if your love is really really true" I sang again and she didn't stop giggling yet.

The door opened, I didn't bothered to look.

The speakers cut off as I frowned.

"The hell y'all got going on?"kentrell asked throwing the keys on the couch.

" Who kid you done took? "He asked as Taylor stopped giggling and mugged him.

" Uh.. -I- mine.. "I lied picking at my nails. He laughed before asking me again.

" Who child you took?"

"I said mines..." I said looking at him as he clenched his jaw.

"Taylor... What's my name? " I asked. "Go with the flow" I whispered.

"Mama! " She yelled jumping on my lap as I smiled holding her tight so he doesn't hurt me.

"Sha'vonté, I will choke the fuck outta you bra'. " He said as I laughed.

"I'm joking, it's Tiana's daughter" I said getting up to turn the speaker back on.

I jumped on the couch and began to finish my song.

"Tell me what you want and what you really really wanna do
Tell me baby girl, hey!
And don't have mi like no yo-yo
If ya really love me let it flow flow
And if you don't love then let me go go
But any rude boy will let you know, know that" I yelled as Kentrell wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Where you find this song at? " He asked.

"I'm Carribean ya' know" I twerked a little as he smacked me Inna neck.Getting off the couch as he followed me to the kitchen.

"Yo daddy still ain't come by to give us some food" I shook my head as Taylor rolled her eyes.

I sat her on the island before looking for something to eat.

"What you wanna eat TayTay?" I asked as she placed her finger on her chin.

"Pasta! Pwease" She said.

"It's please" I corrected her. "Same thing" The 7 month shrugged. I chuckled before getting the food ready.

"Bae, can you help he rget ready to eat? " I asked as he picked her up and helped her get seated at the table in her high chair.

"Tank wuu" She cheesed as he chuckled before they started having a conversation.

"That reminds me... When you gonna get Kayden?" I asked.

"I'll bring him tmar' if you wanna see him" He said as I squealed.

"I miss my son" I said. "That's your son now? " He asked smirking. "Been that" I mocked him as he chuckled.

"Ion even know why you up there, you can't even cook" Kentrell mugged me.

"Fuck you, I can cook" I bucked. "Fuck you!" Taylor mocked.

"Taylor... Don't say that, it's a bad word, okay?" I asked. "Bad word?" She frowned as I nodded.

"Okay TT, that's wassup" She smiled as my eyes widened.

"Ain't even got no teeth" Kentrell bullied as I mugged him. "I thought babies supposed to start taking around 10-14 months of age" He said

"Oh you smart smart" I exaggerated. "I guess she special" I shrugged before making a plate for us.

"I'm ready to give you a kid"

-

Alright guys, y'all ghost readers gotta comment and vote. Cause these totals of views ain't adding up 😩.

❗💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7K 34
My Works #1 ๐ŸŽ€ Kaylani & Kentrell Story ???Copyright, All Rights Reserved Blah Blah Steal My Shit And Drop A Location, Simple โœจ??
117K 4.2K 53
๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ - ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ :)
36.4K 879 28
Nbayoungboy &janiameshell๐Ÿ’š
74.2K 2.4K 72
"If you love me why are you keeping me a secret Kentrell!" ~ "This my wife she just mad at me right now." ~ "No Kentrell, I was yours." โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—...