The Billionaire Estrella (Man...

By Paragoina

MxM (Book 1 of Billionaires Row) Ivan just got hired as Antonio Estrella's personal assistant, he develops a... More

Character Info With Images
Chapter 1 - Awkward..
Chapter 2 - Words Hurt
Chapter 3 - Worst Day Ever
Chapter 4 - Pinocchio
Chapter 5 - Twink Bitch
Chapter 6 - Mixed Signals
Chapter 7 - Mother Goose
Chapter 8 - Past
Chapter 9 - The Man
Chapter 11 - Out of sight
Chapter 12 - Be Good For Daddy
Chapter 13 - Europe P. 1
Chapter 14 - Europe P. 2
Chapter 15 - Ropeburn
Chapter 16 - Teddy Bear
Chapter 17 - Reunion
Chapter 18 - Nerve
Epilogue

Chapter 10 - Nearly

9.4K 339 170
By Paragoina

Ivan POV 🌼

After two days of being trapped in hell, also known as the hospital, they finally allow me to go home. I had the discharge slip in my hand when Estrella spoke "Do you remember what the doctor told you?" Estrella told me, "Yes!" I answered for the fifth time. "What is it?" He drawled out scoldingly. "Rest! and more rest!" I groaned. At least this teddy bear Lilly gave me doesn't annoy me. "Good. Now, get ready, the limo is already waiting for us outside" He helped me get off of bed and out of the room that I've been trapped in forever.

As we walked through the halls, I couldn't help but feel as if someone was watching us. Turning my head behind me I see nothing out of the ordinary, just doctors and nurses working as usual.

Hmm strange.

"Something wrong Ivan?" Estrella's question brings me out of my thoughts. I face Estrella, he's giving me a strange look "It's nothing, just felt like someone was watching us" his eyebrows furrow, "If you get that feeling again, tell me ok?" I just nod.

We exit the hospital, ah, the sweet smell of city air, how pungent. Estrella opens the car door for me and guides me in, I still think it's kinda funny how his car door jammed the moment Jackson was literally choking the shit out of me. The other side opens and Estrella's big frame enters, sitting comfortably next to me. "Is this a new limo by the way?" He scowls, "Yes, I hated that shitty other limo" he grumbled out. I give him a lopsided grin, "If it makes you feel better I love choking in bed" He scoffs. "Ha real funny Ivan, I don't even think I can touch your neck after what I saw" his face darkens into a solemn expression with the thought.

I give him a soft smile, "Hey, don't be so hard on yourself, I'm here, you saved me in time" I soothed. He just shakes his head in disagreement, "And if I didn't? I don't know if I could live with myself if you died. I was literally watching you die in front of me!" He put his hands on the back of his head and leaned back on the car seat, clearly frustrated by the thought.

"Can I ask you a question?" My head turns toward Estrella, he was fiddling with his fingers and he wasn't looking at my eyes. "Yeah, whats up?" He lets out a sigh, "Do you, uh, hate me?" I give him a dumbfounded expression, "Estrella, anything but. I literally gave you my blowjob virginity, does that not validate my attraction to you?"

He chuckles, "Yeah.. I just thought that after all the shit I put you through, you know, you'd hate me" I roll my eyes, "You just annoy the shit out of me Ester, that's all. Now come here, I wanna cuddle in your chest, you put my teddy bear in the trunk so you're gonna pay the price" I tease, he chuckles and scoots himself next me. I wrap my arms around him and nuzzled his chest, smelling that sexy pine, and musk scent coming off him.

~

"Hey we're here" Estrella's voice wakes me up, I'm still latched onto him like a koala. "What's here?" I grumble out in his chest. "You're apartment, get all you're stuff you're moving in with me" my head whips toward his face, "Excuse me? Why?!" He just gives me a 'Seriously' expression, "After What jackass Jackson did to you I'm not taking any chances, I've already got your personal belongings in my penthouse, just get everything else you need" I nod, slightly peaked that he didn't even ask for my permission. "Fine, but I'll be going by myself" He was about to protest before I shushed him with a finger, "I'm going alone, if you come with me, I'll make living with me hell" I threatened. He lets out an exasperated sigh, "Fine, 10 minutes max, if you don't come out I'm calling the police and heading in there myself" I just nod, giving him a quick peck on the lips, than I exit the limo.

It feels weird being back here, there's still a discolored part of the concrete where Jacksons blood dried on the sidewalk, Estrella told me what happened, I'm glad he fucked him up, now all he needs to do is fuck me, and he's complete"

I slowly open my apartment, the creaking of the door reminds me of all the memories I've had here. I inhale and the smell of old paint, and stale air hits my nostrils. Looking around I see that most of my personal belongings are gone, only. A handful left for me to get I guess. Heading towards the kitchen I grab my list, it's funny how Estrella managed to give me all three, I'm thankful. I cut through my bedroom to enter the bathroom, I still have some stuff I need to get before I come back down.

I crouch down and open the bottom cabinets, grabbing photos of my family and such, seems Estrella missed some. Than I felt something blunt tap my back.

"Move bitch I dare you" the person threatened. " remember me?" I shake my head, my back was facing this person, but there voice was familiar. "Does 'Twink Bitch' ring any bells?" I snicker at the nickname. "Hey! Watch it!" He gritted out, he pushes the blunt object further into my back.

"What do you want Jason?" I mocked, he laughs "Mock me all you want but I'm not the one who has a gun pointed at there back" I tense up at his throat. "How did you get in Jason" I said calmly, I'm not giving him the satisfaction of seeing me terrified. "Jackson was a great lock picker, he gave me some tips" He kicks me in the leg, the bitch was a twig so it didn't really hurt, but I conceded anyway and kneeled in front of him. "Why are you here? Gonna kill me?" I spat.

"Don't act all tough now, maybe I'll move the gun to your head, how would you like that?" He chuckled out. "I want revenge, you're the reason Estrella left me! I have no fucking clue what he sees in you, why couldn't he stay with me! I needed his mone-Love!" He screamed. "How is it my fault?! Didn't you cheat on him?" I said defensively. He laughs maniacally, "God, you're a feisty one aren't you? If we weren't in this little situation, I'd let you fuck my brains out" I gag.

"I hate to break to you, but two bottoms don't make a top, how about jerking off? You're a solid 4.5 on a good day so I won't be completely repulsed" He hits me in the head with the butt of the gun. "SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?! WATCH ME KILL YOU RI-"

I found my taser.

The whole time Jason was rambling, I slowly felt my way around my cabinet till I found my taser, I was distracting him so he wouldn't focus on what I was doing with my hands.

He collapsed on the ground, dropping his gun in the process, convulsing as his body went rigid, "I always keep a taser under my bathroom cabinet, check mate twink bitch!" I grab the gun and ran out.

I scramble out my apartment, Estrella was just opening the front door, when I screamed at him to move, "Ivan wha- Jason?" He said his name with so much venom and confusion. "Baby? Baby you're here! I love you so much! I knew you'd come back for me" Jason dropped to his knees and hugged his legs. "Leave me alone Jason! It's over!" he spat. Jason's face slowly morphed into a dirty look.

"So you never fucking loved me?! After all I did" He sneered.

Estrellas looked like he was about to explode, "I FUCKING LOVED YOU! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANTED, BUT YOU COULDN'T EVEN CUDDLE WITH ME IN BED?! I WAS JUST YOU'RE RICH TROPHY BOYFRIEND TO FUCK AND SHOW OFF TO EVERYONE ELSE!" Estrella's shoulders slowly slumped. "All I ever wanted was for someone love me, not my money" his eyes were downcast as tears pricked to the surface, Jason was still on the ground completely caught off guard by Estrellas outburst.

Twink bitches face softens "But I do love you baby, leave him, for me!" Ok this bitch needs to shut the fuck up already.

"Shut the fuck up Jason! First you threaten to kill me by shooting me in the head, than you fuck with Estrella like he was some toy?!" Estrella's stiffens, and his face hardens at my words.

"What did you say Ivan?" He gritted through his teeth. "Estrella I don't think I shou-" he cuts me off, "Ivan what the hell did you just say!" He seethed. "Jason t-threatened to shoot me in the head" I whispered out. Estrella looks back at Jason who was still on the ground, him cowering in fear. "B-baby! He's l-lying!" Jason stuttered out.

Estrella bitch slaps him, "Vile"

Than he slaps him again, harder, "Repugnent"

He slaps him again, with so much vigor, "Abhorrent"

He slaps him again, with so much force than Jasons nose started to bleed from the repeated blows, "Sordid scum"

With on final kick to the gut, Jason cries out in pain and collapses on the floor, fetal position, in complete tears as he clutched his stomach, "Don't you ever try and hurt him again, or I'll make you pay"

Estrella walks over to me at the front door and snuggles me in his chest protectively, "You nearly died, again" I chuckle, "Again, but I didn't, Lets call the police" He sighs, "Don't bother, I called them already when you didn't show up after 10 minutes"

"Protective prick" I tease

"I'll shove my prick in you if you don't shut up" he retorts.

I love this man.
____________________________________

This was kinda funny to me, I don't know why. I couldn't really make Jason threatening especially if he was trying to threaten Ivan, who literally didn't gave a fuck when he had a gun.

Comment you're thoughts🤔

Vote 😁😁

Bai ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

3M 119K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
33.7K 1K 43
Kai Summers is a Afro-Caribbean born immigrant to the US. Kai is humble and one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet although his living situat...
10K 300 1
With insecurities brewing under his skin, Alex makes some decisions that could lead to devastation. Will he be strong enough to keep Adam at his side...
147K 10K 37
"When I first saw you, I thought I'd have to kill you." "Uh, excuse me?" "But now I'll kill anyone that even thinks of laying a finger on you," he s...