๐Ÿ–ค Smut Oneshots ๐Ÿ–ค

Par spookkiiboo

Just a bunch of smut oneshots based on my original story. Plus

Fucked Up~ | Logan x Tock
Hot Tub | Cypress x Deadly Alto
Movie Night | Alto x Leo
Beautiful To Me | DA x Cypress
Can You Keep a Secret? | Yuki x Cypress
Is Three Really a Crowd? | Noriko x Yuki x Cypress
Choking Hazard | Noriko x Cypress
Only Mine. | Cypress x Damien
"The Walls Are Soundproof" | Cypress x (indirectly) Ting
Wow okay | Cypress x DA x Ting
Wheel Spin Challenge #1: Alcohol is Talking | Noriko and DA
Wheel Spin Challenge 4: Love-Hate | Logan x Noriko
No homo, bro | Owen x Anthony x Brendon
Princess | Lucifer x Levi
Can You Show Me? | Grayson x Stadin
Innocent | Grayson solo
WHEEL SPIN CHALLENGE 1: Lucifer x Mesta
WHEEL SPIN CHALLENGE #2 | Cupid x Rupert
Risky | Stadin x Grayson
....... | Wheel Spin Challenge #5 (Mesta x Gabriel)
Lose Ourselves | Samael x Cupid

Tentacles | Ting x Leo

18.3K 90 9
Par spookkiiboo

WARNING: THIS INVOLVES SHIT OUT OF LIKE TENTACLE HENTAI. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
(Bold of you to challenge me, Rebel.)
====================

Leo frowned a bit in defeat as Ting managed to finally pin him down. They'd been fighting for dominance for quite a while now, and finally, Ting won.

The younger of the two smirked down at him, chuckling a bit. "Gotcha~" He snickered, leaning down to kiss at Leo's neck. The assassin in turn groaned a bit, jerking his wrists against the grip of Ting's hands holding them down.

Leo gasped out when his hands qere replaced by something cold and wet. He glanced up to see Ting's black slime formed into thick tentacles. He gulped a bit and looked up at Ting, slightly concerned.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt you... Just..." He smirked as two more grabbed his thighs and hoised him above the bed, forcing his legs apart. "Relax~"

"W-What are you doing-?" Leo squirmed a bit as a fourth tentacle slowly tugged off his clothes.

"Oh, nothing special... Just this~"

Two tentacles were roughly shoved into him, beginning to harshly thrust into him at a fast pace. Leo let out a loud scream of pain, which was muffled as one of the tendrils pushed into his mouth, making tears come to his eyes from the gag reflex.

Ting hummed a bit, sitting up to gently run his hands down the other's sides, making him shiver. "You're so adorable like this, you know that~?" He purred, a third, smaller tentacle pushing into him with the other two, thrusts speeding up. "Mmmn~..."

Eventually, Leo let out another scream, body jerking as he climaxed, arching his back. Ting just continued until the tentacles eventually released inside him and his mouth, Leo swallowing most of it.

The tendrils lowered him down gently onto the bed, pulling out and away from him and sinking back into the ground as Ting smirked. He leaned forward and gently kissed the other.

"F-Fucking hell-" Leo managed to say after a while, his legs still shaking. "W-What the fuck-?"

"Sorry, hon, just wanted to try it out~" He snickered. "Did you like that~?"

"...."

"...yeah..."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

104K 3.2K 30
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
997K 22.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
1M 90.7K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
3.8M 88.7K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...