Robin Hood (Bnha x Quirkless...

Galing kay Naaen_Willow

The vigilante Robin Hood was killed by Bone Crusher and Slasher, leaders of a criminal organization called th... Higit pa

OC Information
Robin Hood
Sludge Freak
Unexpected Visits

Artemis Waters: Origin

470 20 1
Galing kay Naaen_Willow

~Previously on Robin Hood~

"Robin Hood," the person behind Robin Hood spoke as she recognized the voice which belonged to the Pro Hero Eraserhead.

She calmly turned around to face the Pro Hero, "Eraserhead, are you here to congratulate me on successfully capturing another villain? Or are you here to try and capture me again?" she questioned, already knowing what his answer will be.

"You won't escape me this time," Eraserhead told her in a monotone voice as he prepared to use his scarf, which is a capturing weapon to apprehend Robin Hood.

"We've done this dance before Eraser, what makes you think that you can capture me this time?"

"Because I'm not alone this time," Eraserhead smirked at Robin Hood as he covered his ears.

Robin Hood smirked underneath her mask amused that Eraserhead brought the Voice Hero, Present Mic, with him. "YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!" Present Mic used his voice quirk at Robin Hood who dodged to her left before she had to avoid Eraserhead's scarf.

Eraserhead chased after the vigilante who used acrobatics to dodge his scarf. The Pro Hero kept up with Robin Hood who tried to outrun and out maneuver Eraserhead as they ran and jumped across rooftop to rooftop.

"You can't keep running forever, Robin Hood!"

Skidding to a stop, Robin Hood saw a bus about to drive past the building as she turned to Eraserhead who was catching up, "See ya around, Eraser!" she yelled, leaping off the building and landing perfectly on top of the moving bus's hood.

The Pro Hero skid to a stop as he saw Robin Hood jumped off the moving bus and landed safely on the sidewalk, turning around to face Eraserhead who watched the vigilante from the roof, "Oh, your question earlier, I might tell you next time we dance, good sir!" she yelled, giving him a salute before running into a dark alleyway.

Leaping off the building, Eraserhead arrived at the alleyway where he saw Robin Hood enter, but he saw a manhole cover open and Robin Hood has escaped through the sewage system, again, "Dammit," Eraserhead cursed as Robin Hood has slipped through his grasp yet again.

Eraserhead returned to the parking lot garage as he saw paramedics carefully removed the substance that covered Present Mic's mouth, "He escaped again?" Mic asked once the substance was removed from his mouth.

"Yes," Eraser sighed as he tried to think of another plan on capturing the vigilante.

"Damn, he's always few steps ahead of us," Mic cursed as Eraser rubbed his chin in thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( I do not own the video.)

A four old quirkless girl with golden blonde pigtails sat on a swing set at a park, watching children play and talk about their quirks to their friends as the daycare caretakers watched over the children while talking amongst themselves as the young girl envies the children with quirks. Narrowing her eyes at the negative emotion, she shook her head to banish the emotion as she remembered what one of the girls at the daycare named Inona said about her, "I am not a useless and worthless quirkless child, Inona! Just because I'm quirkless just means, I have to work a lot harder on becoming a hero! I'll show you and everyone who doubted me by becoming the first quirkless hero!" little Artemis vowed to herself to prove that someone whose quirkless can become a hero.

"Why would anyone call you worthless or useless, Arty?" a baritone voice suddenly spoke from behind Artemis who let out a loud squeak of surprise as she fell off the swing set. "*Chuckles* Sorry, sorry, didn't mean to scare you," a man with messy brown hair, brown stubble on his chin, turquoise eyes, and ivory complexion apologized to Artemis who glared at him from startling her.

"Why should I tell you, Arthur?" Artemis retorted, continuing to glare at him.

"Because I asked?" Arthur said as Artemis tried to scare him away with her glare which made her look like she was pouting, but Arthur just smiled charmingly at her as little Artemis internally deflated from seeing that her glare wasn't scaring him away.

"Why are you here, Arthur? I thought dad needed help at the dojo?" Artemis questioned her older brother as she changed the subject, but her brother would not let her.

"You're not changing the subject that easily, besides Aaron is helping dad, Arty. Was Inona and her bratty harpies bullying you again, telling you that you can't become a hero because you're quirkless?" Arthur questioned as Artemis stubbornly turned away from Arthur, refusing to answer him. "They're a bunch of idiots if they think you need a quirk to become a hero," Arthur told, raising his brow at Artemis who glanced at him before turning her head away from him again, crossing her arms and sat on the soft grassy ground, refusing to respond to him.

Seeing this, Arthur tapped his chin in thought and he immediately got an idea as he sat on the soft grassy ground in front of Artemis who glanced at him weirdly like he suddenly grew a second head and turned green with yellow spots, "What are you doing?"

"I'm sitting in front of my favorite baby sister," he answered, grinning cheekily at Artemis who silently got up, dusting off her green sundress and chose a spot to sit a few yards away from her bizarre brother, but the said man got up and sat next to her this time.

Artemis sighed and moved to sit on the fence, but he kept following her, she even climbed up a tree to get away from him and he still followed her! Jumping down from the tree, Artemis crossed her arms and glared at Arthur as he jumped down, "Why the hell do you keep following me, dammit?!" she growled, his eyes widen from Artemis cussing. Narrowing his eyes, Arthur leaned toward Artemis and flicked her forehead, "OW! What the hell was –" he flicked her forehead again, but this time stronger.

"Language!" Arthur scolded before asking her, "Where did you learn to cuss?"

"I'm not telling you a damn-OW! Would you stop that?"

"Not until you tell me where heard those cuss words," Arthur told, feeling quite proud of himself for flicking Artemis because she's pouting and cover her forehead with her tiny hands as tears prickled in the corner of her eyes.

"I'm not telling you a damn thing, bastard," Artemis backed away from her crazy brother's reach as he was about to flick her forehead again. Artemis finds it quite amusing how Arthur's face sours when she cusses even if he continues to flick her, she will continue to cuss in front of her brother, but she won't risk cussing in front of her parents. If her parents found-no if her mother finds out that she learned grown up cuss words from her father, who would either scold her or laugh, Arthur and Arthur's friends, it would be the end of the world for Artemis as her mother will ground her from going hunting, archery, and climbing up trees!

"Language!" Arthur scolded again, flicking Artemis on the forehead again.

"Ow! Stop flicking me, dammit!"

"I will when you stop cussing and tell me where you learned them!"

"Not gonna happen, bastard!"

"Stop cussing dammit!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of an alarm blaring, woke Artemis from her dream, well more like a fond memory, it has been awhile since she dreamt of something nice, all of her dreams are either flashbacks of that terrible day or nightmares about losing someone else to Red Death's clutches as she felt something wet on her right cheek. Artemis knew the wetness on her cheek were her tears, "I was crying again," she muttered, swiping the tears away before sitting up in her bed, turning to her left to gaze at a framed photo on her makeshift nightstand which was two wooden creates stacked on top of each other. The framed photo showed a five year old Artemis, Arthur, her sister Maria who looked like a carbon copy of Arthur, Aaron who has the same hair, eye and skin tone as Artemis, and their parents. Arthur had the five year old in a headlock as Maria, and her parents smiled fondly at the two while Aaron smirked at the two, "I miss you, Arthur," Artemis whispered, smiling sadly at the photo before turning her gaze to her clock, which she fixed up herself, the clock showed that she had two hours to get ready and meet up with her friend, Izu.

Getting out of bed, Artemis grabbed her school uniform, well her version, which is a grey tank top, a green and black plaid long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up, an arrowhead necklace a gift from Arthur that she never takes off, a heart locket chocker with a picture of Arthur and a six year old self, black fingerless gloves, mute green cargo pants with a skull belt, and black spike toed combat boots. Yep, Artemis Waters or rather Ashley (Ash) Sherwood is a delinquent at Aldera Junior High. She's purposely falling behind in schooling because she has to prioritize on stopping Red Death and hoping she would get expelled so that she can focus more on protecting Japan.

The thing is, Artemis Waters have been missing for nine years, but her counter part Ash Sherwood, an orphan exchange student from America, is just for appearances until her friends Izu and Katski who won't admit he's her friend, enter U.A. where Ash will disappear off the face of the Earth, like she never even existed. But that doesn't mean she won't keep an eye on them in case Red Death ever find out about them and decide to use her friends against her.

Entering the bathroom with her clothes, Artemis changed into her clothes and splashed water on her face to rid any evidence that she was crying. Opening the bathroom cupboard, Artemis pulled out a green hair spray can and sprayed green streaks into her golden blonde hair before tying her hair into a messy bun and applying edgy makeup and covering up her scar.

Exiting her bathroom, she grabbed her school bag and her guitar case which held her brother's foldable bow and a quiver of arrows, Artemis quickly snatched her combat knife from underneath her pillow. Sheathing her combat knife inside her combat boot, Artemis walked out of her room and entered the kitchen to grab a granola bar. Eating the granola bar, she opened her fridge and took out her lunch for school. Closing the fridge, Artemis placed her lunch inside her backpack before exiting her two bedroom apartment.

Locking her apartment door, Artemis turned around in time to see her neighbor, Kuzan Sumishiba, a thirty-five years old man with slicked back black hair and red eyes, leaving his apartment as he noticed Artemis, "Ash, good morning," Kuzan greeted.

"Morning, Kuzan," Artemis greeted back to Kuzan.

"I see you're not skipping school this time," Kuzan noticed her backpack sling over her shoulder before he raised a questionable eyebrow at her, "You're not skipping school again, are you?"

Artemis shook her head, "Not this time sadly," she informed before continuing, "I have to meet up with one of my friends at school, plus I'm planning on ditching school tomorrow."

Kuzan sighed, "Ash, you need to go to school-"

"Kuzan, I'm capable of getting A+ on all my school subjects despite how lazy I am," Artemis told.

"Just... *Sigh* Just don't do anything stupid, and please put more effort into your schooling," Kuzan told as Artemis remembered catching a flicker of sadness in his eyes every time he sees or talks to her before its masked away. "Well I better get to work. Don't get into too much trouble."

"I promise I won't get into too much trouble, scouts honor" Artemis told as Kuzan snorted.

"I'll believe it when I see it."

"See you later, Kuzan," Artemis waved goodbye to Kuzan before traveling down the five flights of stairs and waved a greeting to Yuichi, her landlord as she exit the apartment complex. Walking to the meeting spot until she stopped dead in her tracks and smacked her forehead, "Dammit, I forgot the letter!" she cursed, that letter Artemis forgot was her love confession to a guy from a different classroom and his name is Utachi Quinn.

She began developing feelings for Utachi when she first met him in the beginning of Junior High where Artemis stood up to four of her classmates who were ridiculing her and Izuku for being quirkless on the first day. Sure she can handle the petty jabs of being quirkless from her fellow classmates because she has dealt with a lot worst as a vigilante, but bullying someone who has a weak quirk in front of Artemis was a big no-no on their part. Okay, maybe Artemis shouldn't have antagonized them and should have just walked away to report it, but they asked for it! Let's just say it ended in a big fist fight between Artemis and the four douchebag classmates where Artemis easily became victorious with only a few minor scrapes and bruises, this is where Utachi came into the picture.

Utachi was minding his own business when he saw Artemis was blatantly ignoring the teacher who was scolding her for causing a fight and threatening to have her expelled on her third day of school. That was until Utachi quickly deduced on what happened before stepping in and pointing out to the teacher that the four douchebags were bullying a fellow classmate, causing Artemis to step in and stop them. The teacher straightened up and reluctantly gave Artemis a stiff apology before dragging the four douchebags to the principal's office.

Ever since that day, Artemis felt her heart flutter whenever she sees him at school or if he's close by which makes her feel nervous just being anywhere near him as she didn't think this would ever happen until her work was finally over, she took this as a good sign of things finally looking up. Sighing softly Artemis continued on her walk as it would be a waste of time to run back to her apartment and grab it as she will have to present to Utachi tomorrow. She saw her friend waiting at the intended meeting spot, "Morning, Izu!" Artemis greeted Izuku Midoriya, her friend since she was seven.

"Good morning, Ash-chan!" Izuku greeted as he and Artemis walked to school together, "Ash-chan, have you heard the news about last night?"

Placing her finger on her chin in thought, Artemis shook her head no and turned to Izuku, "Why don't you tell me what happened on the news," she told as she thought to herself, 'It hurts lying to my friends, but I can't have them knowing that I'm Robin Hood. It will only put them in danger. I won't allow that to happen, and that's a promise.'

"Robin Hood saved a family of three last night from a mugging!" Izuku informed, 'It wasn't a mugging, that family was being targeted by Red Death,' she thought. "I want to ask him so many questions, like why he choose to become a vigilante in the first place, instead of becoming a hero." Izuku rambled, 'Because someone has to protect everyone from Red Death, being a hero means you have to follow the rules which is so restricting, and someone has to knock Pro Heroes egos down a peg. Plus I enjoy frustrating the hell out of the police and heroes; it's quite amusing to me.' Izuku asked Artemis something which snapped her out of her thoughts, "What do you think his quirk is, Ash-chan?"

"I don't know Izu, everyone wants to know who this mysterious Robin Hood is," Artemis told as she continued her thoughts, 'Should I go patrolling tonight? I could go undercover to a fight ring tonight and gather some information? I guess I'll wait and see what my mood is after school.'

The two quirkless friends walked in peaceful silence until it was ruined by a commotion at Tatooin Station. Both teens looked at each other before running toward the commotion, Artemis and Izuku saw a huge villain on the train tracks when they arrived. "That's a huge villain!" Izuku exclaimed.

The villain roared and swiped his arm at a power line, breaking it in half as it began to toppling over, and the bystanders were scrambling to get out of the way from the falling power line. Suddenly a hero arrived just in time and stopped the power line from crushing any bystanders, "Oh, it's Death Arms!"

"He carries out justice through his great physical strength – The Punching Hero!"

"Everyone, this is a dangerous area. Stay back, stay back!" a different hero ordered as he appeared at the scene and used his quirk to keep the pedestrians away from the villain.

"The rescue specialist, Backdrift, is here, too!"

"Man, turning into a monster is an amazing quirk," Artemis overheard a male bystander tell his friend as Izuku was trying to find a way through this crowd so that he could get a closer look at the heroes and villain.

"What did he do?"

"He stole someone's bag and went out of control when he was cornered."

"A quirk like that, and he's a bag snatcher?"

Izuku grabbed Artemis's wrist and lead her through the crowd, "I'm sorry, the train..." a businessman was calling his work and telling them about the delay, "Yes, I don't know what time I will make it into work..."

A third hero arrived at the scene as he leapt over the crowd and his fangirls' started, well, fangirling, "You can do it, Kamui!"

Kamui jumped onto the train tracks before immediately dodging the villain's fist, "Get away!" the villain roared.

When Artemis and Izuku made it to the front, Izuku asked the bystanders, "Who's fighting?" The villain swiped at Kamui who used his quirk to doge the attack, "Kamui Woods!" Izuku fanboyed, "The young and talented rising star!"

"You were the one asking, but you gave a perfect commentary, kid," a man with stars sticking out of his head spoke next to Izuku, "You're a fanboy, aren't you?"

"Um, well..." Izuku blushed in embarrassment as Artemis giggled at Izuku's expense while she watched Kamui charge at the villain who went to crush the hero with his fist, but Kamui jumped above the fist and landed on the villain's arm, running up the villain's arm.

"Izu, I'm going to throw a pink paint bomb at Kamui and the villain," Artemis whispered to Izuku.

"You'll get in trouble with the heroes if you do that," Izuku told Artemis who pouted childishly.

"Ruin my fun why don't you," she muttered, crossing arms like a pouting child.

Kamui Woods activated his quirk, aiming at the villain's face, but his wooden arm wrapped around the villain's left arm as he blocked the Kamui's attack. With Kamui's wooden arm still wrapped around the villain's arm, the villain swung his arm around, trying to crash Kamui into a wall, but the Pro Hero deactivated his quirk before that could happen. The young hero landed on top of the train tunnel, "Illegal use of powers during rush hour and robbery resulting in bodily injury. You are the incarnation of evil," Kamui began as he was about use his special power move against the raging villain.

"Oh, here it comes!" Izuku yelled, knowing what Kamui Woods special power move is.

"Show us something flashy, Tree-Man!" the man with stars sticking out of his head yelled.

"Pre-emptive..." Izuku recited.

"...Binding..." Kamui brought back his right arm before launching it forward activating his quirk.

"...Lacquered Chain Prison!" Kamui and Izuku yelled unison as Kamui was about to capture the villain with his quirk.

"Canyon Cannon!" a feminine voice suddenly yelled. It was like time suddenly stopped, and everyone stood frozen in shock when this new hero suddenly showed up as she kicked the villain off the train tracks.

"Huh?" Kamui blinked owlishly.

Men suddenly started taking pictures of the new Pro Hero, "Here it is, here it is, here it is," they chanted.

"Today is the day of my debut! My name is Mt. Lady. A pleasure to make your ass-quaintance," Mt. Lady winked at the crowd as more men showed up to take pictures of Mt. Lady. Artemis rolled her eyes at the Pro Hero while Izuku dug into his backpack for his notebook as the secret vigilante thought to herself, 'I'm definitely throwing stink bomb or green slime at Mt. Lady when I see her as Robin Hood.'

"Sh-She's getting the credit...." Kamui muttered still frozen in shock.

Police took precautions for arresting the villain while Mt. Lady was being interviewed by the press, "Gigantification, huh?" Izuku muttered, writing down his observation while Artemis watched Izuku with a fond smile. "She looks like she'll be popular, and it's an amazing quirk, but thinking about the damage to the city that'll go hand in hand with that, its use might be limited? No, but whether or not she can control her size..."

"Hey wait, you're taking notes? You wanna be a hero?" the man with stars sticking out of head noticed Izuku writing in his notebook, "That's great! You can do it!"

Izuku smiled widely at the man's encouragement, "Yes! I'll do my best!" Izuku promised as Artemis smiled affectionately at her childhood friend, 'You'll be a great hero one day, Izu, I just know it.'

"Izu, we need to get going or we'll be cleaning the school's bathrooms with a toothbrush," Artemis told, walking a head of Izuku as he quickly caught up with her.

"You had to clean the school's bathrooms for ditching school and planting stink bombs in the principal's office and the teacher's lounge," Izuku pointed out.

"I have no regrets," Artemis giggled at the memory as Izuku shook his head in exasperation, "Hey! We got an entire week off for no school! I call that a bonus."

"I'm just glad you didn't get expelled."

"Oh, there were a few close calls."

"Ash-chan!"

"I'm only joking, Izu, well, mostly."

"*Sigh* you're impossible."

"You know you love me," Artemis told poking Izuku's cheek.

"Ash-chan!"

"Hahaha!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside Aldera Junior High, Artemis and Izuku's sensei was making an announcement, "Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans, but... you're all... pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?"

"Hai!" all the students yelled as they used their quirks except for hedgehog hair, Izuku and Artemis as these two were born quirkless, plus Artemis fell asleep on her desk.

"Yes, yes, you all have wonderful quirks!" their sensei praised, "But using your powers in school is against the rules!"

"Sensei!" hedgehog interrupted his teacher, "Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!"

"That was uncalled for, Katsuki!" Katsuki's classmates yelled except for Izuku and Artemis who ignored the loud ruckus as she mumbled something unintelligible in her sleep.

"You should shut up like the extras you are!" Katsuki taunted arrogantly.

"Oh, if I remember correctly, you want to go to U.A. High, right, Bakugou?" their sensei told reading off his clipboard.

"U.A.? That national school?!"

"It was in the top 0.2% this year, you know!"

"Their acceptance rate's always really low, too!"

"That's exactly why you guys are just extras!" Katsuki taunted before jumping on top of his desk, "I aced the mock tests! I'm the only one at this school who could possibly get into U.A. I'll definitely surpass All Might and become the top hero! My name will be inscribed on the list of top heroes!"

"Oh yeah, Midoriya and Sherwood wanted to go to U.A., too, right?" their sensei told as Katsuki froze and Izuku buried his face into his arms while Artemis was trying to go back to sleep from being woken up by Katsuki's little speech.

All of Izuku and Artemis's classmates suddenly started laughing like they said the funniest joke except for Katsuki who glared at the two quirkless students, well, mostly Izuku because when they were kids Katsuki one time did threaten Artemis the same way he threatened Izuku, and didn't end well for Katsuki. He got his ass kicked by Artemis who's trained in self-defense and hand-to-hand combat, so he secretly respects her and despises her for wounding his pride at the same time. "Huh? Midoriya and Sherwood? No way!" a male student laughed.

"You can't get into the hero course just by studying!" a different male student mocked the two quirkless students as their sensei ignored the ruckus.

"Th-They got rid of that rule!" Izuku stuttered.

"Last I check, there was no rule stating that a quirkless can't-" Artemis started as she given up on going back to sleep but was interrupted by Katsuki who used his quirk on Izuku's desk causing Izuku to fall to the ground. "Izu!" Artemis immediately went to her friend's side as she checked Izuku for any injuries caused by Katsuki, "Are you okay, Izu?"

'Tch, what does she see in that nerd?' Katsuki thought, glaring at Izuku as Artemis was satisfied that Izuku didn't sustained any injuries, "Hey, Deku!" Katsuki yelled grabbing Izuku and Artemis's attention as Izuku gaze fearfully at Katsuki while Artemis sighed in exasperation. "You're below the rejects! You are quirkless! How can you even stand in the same ring as me?"

"No, wait, Kacchan!" Izuku backed himself into a wall as he tried to pacify Katsuki, "It's not like I'm trying to compete with you or anything! Believe me!"

"Did anyone notice that Katsuki didn't threaten Ashley?" a male classmate whispered to his friend.

"Yeah, I think everyone noticed that," a second male classmate whispered back.

Katsuki menacingly marched toward Izuku as Artemis got between Katsuki and Izuku, placing her hand out to stop Katsuki from taking another step, "Okay, that's enough, Katski. If you don't stop tormenting Izu, I will not hesitate to kick your ass and prank you, severely," she threatened lowly for Katsuki's ears only as she wished with all her heart that Katsuki would admit he's her friend and that he would be friends with Izuku again, but it seems it won't ever happen.

He gazed into her emerald green eyes and begrudgingly backed away before sending Izuku one final glare before turning his glare at Artemis who stood unfazed by it, "Listen here, quirkless worm, don't ever threaten me again. You may think you're tough but you're not, you don't have any superpowers, you're a quirkless loser just like Deku. It's impossible to become a hero and defeat villains without a quirk, so you better know your place or you'll get hurt."

Before Artemis could open her mouth to say something, Izuku spoke, "Kacchan, it's been my goal ever since I was little," Izuku informed, "And I won't know unless I try."

"Whaddaya mean, unless you try?!" Katsuki yelled as smoke rose from his hands, "Are you taking the test for fun?! What the hell can you do? You are quirkless!" Izuku started doubting himself when all his classmates mockingly laughed at him except for Katsuki and Artemis who is internally fuming in anger, 'One stinky slime bomb for Katsuki and each asshole classmate, coming right up.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Students were leaving the classroom since school was finally over as Izuku and Artemis were packing their things up. Izuku was scrolling through his phone as there were posts about Mt, Lady on social media, "The incident this morning is all over the headlines!" he told Artemis who softly smiled at her friend's enthusiasm about heroes. "I wanna hurry up and go home so I can write it down in my notebook," Izuku muttered to himself.

"Hey, Izu, I'm going to grab something from my locker, I'll be right back," Artemis informed.

"Okay, I'll be here waiting for you, Ash-chan."

Walking out of the classroom and into the hallway, heading toward the school's lockers, Artemis opened her locker to grab her supplies when a neatly folded paper fell out. Picking up the folded paper and unfolding it, she read it contents as her heart fluttered.

Meet me at the front gates tomorrow morning

Yours truly,

Utachi Quinn

Refolding the paper she placed it inside her backpack and grabbed her pranking supplies as she pick-locked the lockers and planting stinky slime bombs inside each of her classmates' lockers for tomorrow. Satisfied, Artemis plants a sparkly glitter bomb and a stinky slime bomb inside Katsuki's locker, "I warned you~" she sang to herself before returning to the classroom where she heard Katsuki's voice.

"If you want to be heroes so badly, there's a quicker way to do it. Believe that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a last chance to dive off the roof!" Artemis saw Izuku turned around to face Katsuki from standing at the doorway as he, Katsuki and Katsuki's two lackeys haven't noticed her yet. "What?" Katsuki asked as he threateningly used his quirk in his right hand, causing Izuku to quickly back down from fear.

"You're not..." Artemis mumbled, startling the four boys with her presence as they saw her strands of hair shadowing her eyes as she looked down, clenching her fists.

"What was that, quirkless worm?" Katsuki questioned.

When Artemis raised her head, they saw a fiery anger in her eyes, like a raging emerald green fire, "YOU'RE NOT HERO MATERIAL! A TRUE HERO WOULDN'T SUGGEST SOMEONE TO JUMP OFF A ROOF!" she roared, "You keep saying you want to be the number one hero, *scoffs* what a big joke. You act more like a villain than a hero, Katski. No one and I mean no one will see you as a hero, so you better start acting like one."

"Tch, you're not worth my time, loser," Katsuki spat, brushing past her, silently sulking as his two lackeys quickly followed after him.

Once the trio left, Artemis approached Izuku and hugged him, "Don't listen to him, Izu. Katski needs to learn that you're not afraid of him any more as you finally become a hero," she told before thinking to herself, 'I can't handle losing any more people I cherish.'

Izuku hugged her back as he thought to himself, 'Thank you, Ash-chan, you were the only one who really believed in me. I promise that you that I won't let you down.' "Mind telling me what happened when I was gone?" Artemis asked, releasing Izuku from the hug.

"Kacchan... burned my Hero analysis notebook and threw it out the window," Izuku answered.

"Let's go get your notebook back," the two quirkless teens left the classroom and walked outside Aldera Junior High, Izuku was thinking about what Katsuki suggested earlier, 'Baka! If I really jumped, that would mean you instigated a suicide! Think before you speak!' Artemis noticed something floating in the school's koi pond. Approaching the pond, Artemis saw Izuku's burnt notebook and went to grab it before three koi fish could eat it, "That's not fish food," she scold the koi fish before turning to Izuku and approaching him.

She lightly tapped his shoulder to gain his attention since he was searching the bushes for his burnt notebook, he turned around when he felt a tap on his shoulder, "Ash-chan, what-"

Izuku trailed off when he saw Artemis holding his burnt notebook, "I think this belongs to you."

"T-Thank you, Ash-chan," Izuku thanked as she gave him a dazzling smile and turned away from Izuku who blushed at her smile that always made him feel all warm inside. Izuku admired Artemis for believing in him and sticking up for him when others discouraged him as he followed her out of the school grounds while Artemis was lost in her own thoughts, 'Izu, has the potential to become a great hero, he just doesn't realize it yet.' Izuku suddenly stopped walking and gently grabbed Artemis's wrist which caused her to stop walking and snap out of her thoughts, "Ash-chan, I... Thank you for-OW!" He let go of her left wrist and covered his forehead with both hands from Artemis's strong flick as he accidentally dropped his burnt notebook.

"Izu, stop thanking me and start proving to people that they were wrong to underestimate you. Show them you can become a hero."

"H-Hai!" Izuku nod his head in determination as he began doing his version of All Might's laugh, causing Artemis to shake her head and giggle at Izuku with a fond smile that graced her features. Entering the tunnel, the two quirkless teens heard something behind them, they turned around and saw a villain made out of sludge emerge from a manhole, "A villain?!" Izuku fearfully exclaimed as he took a step back in fear while Artemis gazed at the villain and assessed the situation, 'I need to get Izuku out of here...'

"A medium-size invisibility cloak..." the sludge villain muttered to himself, looking at Izuku causing Artemis to tense up as she understood what villain's intentions were, he's planning to take over Izuku's body! The sludge villain lunged at Izuku and at that very same moment, Artemis tackled Izuku out of the way as the villain missed his target.

Artemis immediately went to her feet, unsheathing her hidden combat knife and stood in a offensive stance in front of Izuku, her weapon poised at the villain, "Izu, go find help, I'll distract him."

"A-Ash-chan..."

"Go Izuku! I'll hold him off for as long as I can!" the sludge villain went to grab Izuku again, but Artemis sliced his slimy arm off before it could touch Izuku as she shoved Izuku to run, "Run!" She didn't see the second slimy arm as it grabbed her and slammed her against the concrete wall, dropping her combat knife when her back made contact to the wall as the villain grabbed his intended target. Staggering to her feet, Artemis groaned from being slammed into the wall, she saw the villain suffocating Izuku, "Get away from him!" she yelled as she was about to grab her fallen weapon, when she was suddenly lifted off the ground and slammed into the wall again. The sludge villain was strangling Artemis who was clawing at the sludge tendril that's tightly wrapped around her neck as she watched him slowly suffocating Izuku, 'I need to save Izuku! What would Arthur and dad do if they were in this situation?'

"Catch your enemy off guard, Artemis. Use their moment of distraction to your advantage."

"Don't worry. I'm just going to take over your body and kill your friend over there. It'll only hurt for about 45 seconds," the sludge villain told, "You'll feel better soon." Izuku tried and failed to grab the sludge away from his face so that he could breathe, "You can't grab me. I'm fluid! Thanks for your help. You're my hero."

Seeing that the villain was still focused on Izuku, Artemis went grab something from her pocket when suddenly a manhole cover flew upwards and the villain turned around to see what was going on. His eyes widen in shock, Artemis turned her head to see a familiar face, "It's all right now. I am here!" All Might appeared, the sludge villain swung at All Might who ducked down before charging at the villain, "Texas Smash!" All Might yelled, swinging a punch toward the villain as a huge gust of wind flew toward the villain.

"Wind pressure...?!" the villain yelled as the wind blew him apart, releasing Izuku who went unconscious, from the villain's grasp and Artemis started coughing while greedily filling her lungs with air.

A nasty bruise started to form around Artemis's neck, "Are you all right, miss?" All Might asked as he held out his large hand for her to take.

"*Coughs* Than- *Coughs* Thank you," Artemis hoarsely thanked her savior, taking the offered hand she staggered to a stand as All Might helped Artemis find her balance. Her eyes landed on Izuku's unconscious form, "I-Izu!" her voice cracked when she yelled, aggravating her throat as she left All Might's side and ran to Izuku. She fell to her knees when she was neared Izuku's side as she checked to see if he was still alive. Artemis checked for a pulse on Izuku's neck and felt a strong pulse under her fingertips, releasing a sigh of relief that Izuku was alive.

All Might noticed a burnt notebook on the floor. He picked up the burnt notebook, flipping through the pages while Artemis was busy checking to see if Izuku sustained any hidden injuries. The Pro Hero signed it with a black sharpie, closing the notebook and placing back on the ground before grabbing an empty bottle off the ground to collect the scattered pieces of the sludge villain. Finding no hidden injuries, Artemis turned her attention to All Might who was busy collecting the scattered pieces of the villain. Seeing that the hero missed a piece, Artemis stood up, approaching the Pro Hero and gently took the bottle out of his hands, "Miss-" he was about to protest when he saw Artemis scoop up the last scattered piece of the sludge villain and put him inside the bottle.

Tightening the lid, Artemis gave the bottle with the sludge villain inside back to All Might, "Here you go," her throat still hurts from being strangled earlier, but she ignored the discomfort.

"Thank you, Miss! Let's go wake up your friend over there!" All Might told as he lightly slaps Izuku's cheek repeatedly. "Hey! Hey! He—Oh, good!" All might stopped slapping the green haired boy's cheek when he saw that Izuku was regaining consciousness. Izuku opened his eyes and screeched from seeing his number one hero, All Might, "I'm glad you're okay! Sorry 'bout getting you two caught up in my villain fighting. I don't usually make mistakes like this, but I was in high spirits in my day off in a new place," All Might apologized as Izuku was fanboying while Artemis crossed her arms over her chest and leaning on one leg, she seemed relax in the hero's presence. But in reality she was warily eyeing the Pro Hero because she had a few run ins with All Might as Robin Hood, he has tried to capture her before but she manages to escape, plus there were a few close calls that she almost did get capture, "But you two were a big help, thanks! I captured him safely!"

"Oh, right! An a-autograph! Where should I--?" Izuku searched frantically for something to get an autograph from All Might as his green eyes landed on his brunt notebook, "In that notebook-" Opening the burnt notebook, Izuku saw that All Might already signed his notebook, "He already did!" he exclaimed before bowing multiple times in gratitude at All Might, "Thank you very much! It'll be an heirloom! A family treasure!"

"Okay!" All Might gave a thumbs up to Izuku, "Well, I need to take this guy to the police. See you again on the other side of the screen!"

"Wait, already?" Izuku asked.

"Pro Heroes are constantly fighting enemies and time," All Might told as he did some stretches, "Well then, I'm counting on your continued support!"

Artemis watched All Might take off in one bound as she turned to look at Izuku, "Izu?" Izuku suddenly disappeared, "Please, don't tell me... Izuku why did you grab onto All Might?!" she yelled in frustration, "*Sigh* ...I can't catch a break, can I?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12K 343 35
"𝘔𝘺 𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳." ᴏᴠᴇʀᴘᴏᴡᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴʟᴇss, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ, ʜᴏsʜɪᴢᴏʀᴀ ᴜᴋ...
1.2K 28 12
When All Might offers Izuku the privilege and burden of taking on the quirk One for All, he says no. Izuku has already decided that he is going to be...
22.3K 758 21
rising up and following in stain's ideals, dabi was a pretty straightforward kinda guy. running into giran, the man who introduced him to the league...
16.7K 310 56
~*• || UNDER REVISIONS || •*~ ________________________ "Welcome to the Hunter's of Artemis" "Hero Lover" He spat. "Run, run and remember I love you,"...