Be Safe (Criminal Minds/Spenc...

By Cocobrist

Spencer races against time to save Amity, but can he save her in more ways than one? I'm no good at summaries... More

TAKEN
DISTRACTIONS
EMOTIONAL INVOLVEMENT
LIVING NIGHTMARE
NO ANSWER
SALVATION (READ WARNING)
OLD PHOTOGRAPHS
ENGLISH MUFFIN
DRINKING CHALLENGE
FIRST KISSES
SEEING HOW THINGS GO
DISTANCE
HEATING UP
FAIR WARNINGS
SAVING WATER
PHONE CALLS
FIRST DATE
MAKING PLANS
VACATION?
CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS
CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS
VEGAS
I LOVE YOU
CARPET PICNIC
"WAS SPENCER JUST DANCING?"
HAPPY NEW YEAR
BIRTHDAY BOY
DREAM HOUSE
"WELL, THAT WAS DIFFERENT"
BUBBLE BATHS
FEELINGS KNOWN
SIR
TEASING
PIE MASH
PUPPY
KEEPING THINGS
SAYING SORRY
HEADACHES
MAKING FRIENDS
GONE
BROKEN
WATCHING
SHE KNOWS
MEMORIES (read warning)
SUSCEPTIBLE
WINNER
SAFE
WITHDRAWAL
REUNITED
HOME
ADJUSTING
BABY STEPS
ATHENA
THE END
check the one shots

SASS

3.8K 61 5
By Cocobrist

I've found myself writing some cute Amity and Spencer one shots to post after I'm done with this story, super cute.

SPENCER POV

"Why," Amity says, pointing her fork at me. "Do you keep looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" I splutter, trying to act innocent. But Amity was wearing a dark navy dress, which matched her newly dyed hair. The dress clung to her perfectly, the skirt hugged her legs down to her knees and the chest and deep V cut into it. She wore ridiculously high heels and had her hair piled onto her head in a mass of curls. She had dark dramatic eye makeup and her lips were painted a deep purple.

"Like you're going to eat me." she raises a perfect eyebrow at me.

"Is that not an option?" I ask, flashing her a grin. She looks around, checking if anyone heard then shoots me a look.

"Do not make me kick you in my YSL heels Spencer Reid." she warns. I can't help but laugh, leaning forward and taking her hand in mine. I kiss her palm and then her wrist.

"You just look incredible." I whisper, delighting at the flush on her face. "Surely you've noticed every single person watching you, not just the men, the women too. You, my goddess, are perfect, so I can't help but look at you like that."

She stares at me for a while, not blinking. Nothing I'm saying is a lie either, where she goes the room watches.

"So, there's something I was thinking about for a while and I wasn't sure whether to bring it up in case I backed out, and then I'd have said it and I'd have felt I let you down." she stops her rabble, frowning.

"Tell me, you know you can tell me anything." I urge. "You could never let me down."

"I was thinking about going back to school." she says quietly. I try to stop the smile that spreads across my face.

"I'm sorry, this smile is because you're thinking about it, thats amazing Am."

"I was going to go to the same place, but instead of doing a full course I'll do the same thing split with art." as she speaks she looks down.

"Whatever you do I'm here to support you, and everyone else, whatever you do I am so proud of you, do you understand?"

She looks up at me now and nods her head. I reach over, grab her chair and pull her closer to me.

"What are you doing?" she yelps.

"Shh, I don't like you so far from me." I murmur as I press my mouth to her neck. I think back to last night and can't help but smile as I capture her lips with mine. The words 'baby girl' had slipped from my lips too, I could never tell Morgan. They had come naturally though, I hadn't planned to call her it, it just happened. She seemed to like it.

"Do you want anything else to eat?" I ask her as we finally breakway. She shakes her head and leans in to kiss me again. I give her one peck on the lips and motion for the waitress to come over. I ask for the cheque and turn back to Amity who is pouting a little. "Whats that face for?"

"Give me a proper kiss," I smirk, lean in to kiss her, but then move my lips to her ear.

"Be patient, baby girl." This time I had planned to say it and I was pleasantly surprised not only by how much better it sounded than I had thought, but by Amity's reaction. Her eyes go large and she stares at me. I outline her lips with fingertips. It really is a struggle not to kiss them, especially when she has asked me to.

The bill arrives, I pay and grab Amity's hand, leading her out of the restaraunt to the car. I scope the car park, I don't see any people so I take a chance and push her against the car.

"What has gotten into you?" she giggles as I slide my hands down to her ass and pull her body against mine. I go to back away but she grabs my tie,  pulling me back. "hey, I didn't say stop. I like it."

I can't help the little smirk that comes to my face as I press our bodies back together and kiss her as hard as I can. I kiss her until we hear someone else come out of the restaraunt, which is when we jump apart and I go to my side of the car and climb in. She looks at me and laughs.

"Purple is  so your colour baby." she says, reaching over and wiping my mouth. She lowers her mirror and wipes the tiny smudges around the edges of her own mouth and she's perfect again. I watch her as she unclips her hair and her curls fall around her shoulders. "Stop looking at me."

"What? How can you even tell?"

"You're always bloody looking at me," she says, putting her mirror back and grins at me, daring me to challenge her.

"Well, you're beautiful and I love you, what do you want me to do?" I admit. She doesn't expect this answer and pouts, buckling her seatbelt and facing the front. I laugh.

"I love you too." she mutters.

"I know you do." I grin as I start the car as we drive on. In the corner of my eye I see Amity giving me looks. "What are you staring at?"

"How good of a driver are you?" she asks, he tone is strange.

"Um, okay?"

"Is okay good?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I was thinking of trying something." she purrs.

Its only a second before I'm about to ask her what it is I realise what she's trying to say.

"No, that is so illegal." I warn her, I tried to ignore the little niggle at the back of my head saying 'that would be so hot'. "We might crash."

I now look at her and she's smiling at me wickedly.

"You need to relax." she giggles.

"You need to stop giving me heart palpatations." I mutter as we pull into our drive. She rolls her eyes and says something under her breath I don't quite hear as she gets out of the car. I watch her for a second, watch her hips sway from side to side in that tight fitting dress. I roll my neck in a circle and get out the car. I walk slowly inside the house and see Amity stood in the hall. I close the door behind me and walk over to her slowly. I gather her hair in my hands and pull it over her left shoulder, I put my mouth to her right ear. My free hand travels up her back, I unzip her dress.

"Did you just sass me?" I whisper.

"Maybe," she replies. I let go of her hair, take both my hands, hook my fingers in the top of her dress and pull it down off of her body. She pulls it down the rest of the way and then steps out of it, closing the gap between us. "Why, are you gonna spank me sir?" she says with a wicked grin.

I lean down and kiss her as hard as I can, hands starting off tangled in her hair, pulling it a little. They slide down her back to her waist where I grip her tightly and she knows immediately what I want. I lift her up and she wraps her legs around me. I begin to take us upstairs, pushing her against the wall to fix my grip. She pulls my hair hard and my head snaps back. I take a sharp intake of breath thats something between pain and pleasure. She smirks at me.

"You're gonna regret that smirk," I say as I bite down on her bottom lip.

=======

AMITY'S POV

"I knew it, I knew Spencer was kinky. I just knew it." Penny looks delighted with the news I have given her.

"Will you shut up?" I hiss, motioning for her to calm down. Penny had said there was something different about me and knew straight away it was sex related. She wore me down until I broke and told her everything. She was just ecstatic. We're sat on the couches whilst Spencer is out somewhere with Derek.

"But this is somehting you cannot tell Derek, do you understand?" I warn her.

"Lips are sealed, best friend promise," she says, hooking her pinky around mine. I smile at her calling me her best friend. "Derek would totally screw if her heard Spencer using his name anyway. So, what is weird, or totally amazing?"

"It was out of this world," I admit, falling back.

"You look so smug right now." she laughed, poking me with her foot.

"Whats there not to be smug about really, my life just gets better." I grin, letting myself revel in my happiness.

"Well don't I just hate you right now." Penny teases.

=

I'm in my art room when I hear Spencer call up to me.

"There's a letter here for you, its from England." I freeze for a second, England? I rush downstairs and grab the enveope off of Spencer. I look at the writing, I recoginise it. God, who's writing is that? I rear it open and scope the bottom of the letter. I am surprised to see the name 'Tony' signed at the bottom, with a bunch of wonky kisses.

I'd send letters and updates home to some of my parents old friends, photos and notes letting them know how I was getting on. I've been told that when they arrive they read them in the pub and then stick it up on the wall in case anyone missed it. This warms my heart. I speak to some people through Facebook but not a lot. I had hardly heard anything from Tony, but he'd sent me this now and it meant the world.

Dear Amity,
I'm sorry its taken me so long to write to you properly
after everything that happened but it was difficult. I
hope you understand that everyone here, myself
included, were devastated at not being able to come to
say goodbye to your parents. We love and miss them,
and we love and miss you too. Thank you for sending us
updates and letting us know how you're getting on.
I hope you come back to London soon, we'll show that
american boy of yours a proper football game. Write
back soon, all my love
Tony (and family)
xxxx

I clutched the letter to my chest, feeling my eyes water. I walk slowly outside, picking up my cigarettes. I spend the next hour staring at the letter, chain smoking. Spencer senses to leave alone. I watch the smoke climb air and I think of London. London will forever be my favourite place in the world, from the grimiest of council estates to the poshest of hotels, I love every brick, cab, shop and nutter inside London.

I miss home, home. No, this is your home now. I try to thinki about living in London but I don't think I could bare it forever. Two weeks maybe, I think it would start to hurt a lot after two weeks. Every corner I'd turn I'd think of my parents. My dad especially, we'd drive for hours, finding hidden gems in London. My dad was still discovering new places and he'd lived there his whole life. My chest aches. I don't know if its the thought of my parents or the smoking.

I stand up and take the letter back inside. Spencer is at his desk. He looks up at me.

"Are you ok?" he whispers. I nod, then shrug.

"Can we go to London this Summer?" I ask, my voice a sqeauk.

"Of course we can."

I climb into his lap and he holds me tightly. I bury my face into his neck and he rocks me back and forth, stroking my hair and mumbling lovely things in my ear.

Maybe London isn't my favourite place in the world, I think perhaps my favourite plce to be is the crook of Spencers neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 28.5K 50
Charlie McDowell is the newest member of the BAU. Smart, sarcastic, stubborn, and unwilling to share anything with her colleagues, will they be able...
3.3M 76K 73
Spencer wraps the blanket tighter around us causing me to melt into him further. He sweeps my wet hair over my shoulder while I stare out towards the...
407K 10.5K 50
[ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶦⁿ ᵇᵘʳⁿᵗ ᵉᵈᵍᵉˢ ˢᵉʳᶦᵉˢ ] ᵉᵈᶦᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᵇᵉᵍᵃⁿ: ¹⁰/³/¹⁷ ᵉᵈᶦᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᶠᶦⁿᶦˢʰᵉᵈ: ⁹/¹²/¹⁹ ❝what's she doing?❞ ❝she... she got him out of... he went bac...
31.9K 477 14
Ashley Rhodes was 23 when Hank Voight came to her with a job opportunity. So she left the station she was working at, as a level 2 detective. Then m...