Sweet Little Thrills (boyxboy)

By TheLYProject

Although cheerful and lovable, Kai was never very good at relationships-he had been in so many he thought he'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 15

1.9K 109 28
By TheLYProject

***Kai's POV***

Cinnamon. Camden tastes like cinnamon; he doesn't just smell like it. I didn't particularly like cinnamon. Now I can't seem to get enough. I kissed him back, unable to control the desire I had been suppressing. Why was I suppressing it? I don't remember. All I can seem to think about is a certain spice. 

I held Cam's face as I kissed him softly at first, then more rough, demanding. I felt his fingers dig into my hair, giving me goosebumps. A feeling of euphoria filled me, the sensation of Cam's warm, surprisingly responsive lips making me quake from head to toe. 

We finally broke apart, short pants of excitement leaving my lips as Cam took deep intakes of breath. This is what i've been depriving myself of? I am such an idiot. 

"That was-" 

"Dazzling? Brilliant? Superb? Best kiss of my whole life?" I filled in for Cam as he turned bright red. I smiled widely at him. 

"I-I was gonna say unbelievable." Cam said, looking down. I tilted his chin up, kissing him softly once more. 

"Do you believe it now?" I said quietly once I pulled away, stroking Camden's chin with my thumb. 

He nodded, his blush looking brighter than I had ever seen it. "Y-Yeah. If you do that again though, m-my heart might explode and then i'll d-die, so don't." He mumbled, hiding his face. 

I laughed, pulling him into a firm embrace. I wrapped my arms around him completely, snuggling him to me like a teddy bear. "Your heart? I wish you could have heard mine when you were saying all those things to me-and that was before you kissed me. My heart skipped a beat when you did." I chuckled. 

It was silent for a bit as we stood there, but I eventually spoke. "Did you...did you really mean all those things you said? About me?" I asked insecurely. I've never been so happy as I felt when I heard him say what he said. No one has ever said anything like that to me. 

I felt him pull back, and I looked down to meet his eyes. "E-Every word." 

I grinned. "You promise?" I teased. 

He looked flustered. "C-Cross my heart!" 

"Oh, maybe you shouldn't do that if it's about to burst. Plus, since it's mine now, I don't want crosses all over it." I said with a wink. 

"W-W-W-...." He paused, his blush reaching down to his neck now. "O-Okay." He tried to say calmly, but he was trembling like a chihuahua who just drank a 5-hour energy drink. 

I couldn't help myself and leaned down once more, kissing him softly. I felt him grip the front of my jacket and pull me closer, deepening the kiss. Oh geez. I pulled back as he pushed forward, and leaned my forehead against his, breathing heavily even after that. 

"What am I gonna do with you?" I chuckled airily, even though I had a pretty good idea. His hands still held onto my jacket, and I smiled. He's not the one who's being given a chance here. This is my chance to put all my trust in someone, all my faith and anger and problems-this is my chance to share my life. And my chance to understand that it's okay to expect the same out of someone else, too.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at school, I felt better than I had in a long while. I couldn't wait to see Camden. Should I kiss him? No, he's probably too shy for pda. But oh man, I wanna kiss him! Maybe just on the cheek? No, I have to take things slow! Very slow. No more kissing, only hugs. 

"Well you look atrociously happy," Derek said dryly as he came up next to me at my locker. 

"Derek! What a beautiful morning, isn't it? Well, it's a little more gross now that you are here, but nonetheless-ow!" I flinched as he smacked me over the head. 

"Yeah, you're definitely all happy now. Dumbass," Derek said irritably. Then he paused. "Wait. What happened with Cam yesterday?" 

I beamed, and his eyes widened. "No way," he said. "Are you guys...you know, a thingy now?" 

I scoffed. "Don't call it a 'thingy' you shithorse. It's a sweet, intimate relationship that we are taking very slowly, no kissing, no-"

"Kai!" I heard Camden call. I turned and suddenly I was being leaped on, and immediately after lips were on mine. I kissed back, unable to help myself. Cam wrapped his arms around my neck, and I wove my arms around his waist. I kissed him breathlessly, seeing as he all ready took my breath away just by showing up. 

"Ahem, you sluts, we are in public! Have some decorum!" We heard Derek shout, and pulled apart. I grinned down at Cam, breathing heavily. He blushed, biting his lip. 

"S-Sorry, I d-don't know why I did that..." He said, looking extremely shy. 

"I know how you feel." I said with a bright smile. He smiled back. 

"So much for taking it slow there. If you keep eating each other's faces like that you won't have room for lunch," Derek said, raising an eyebrow in amusement.

Camden blushed, pushing my face away. "W-We weren't! It was just a g-greeting kiss!" 

Derek snorted as I rubbed my face where Cam pushed it. "I give my mother greeting kisses. If that is what greeting kisses are like I want no part, no sir." 

I laughed as Camden started to kick at Derek's shins, looking flustered. "Okay, okay, c'mon. We have to get to class." I said, pulling Camden away from Derek, who rubbed his shins and made kissy faces at us at the same time. 

"So, when is your first date, hm?" Derek said as we walked to our first class, waggling his eyebrows. 

"W-What? Date?" Camden said, like Derek just suggested murder. 

Derek looked at us questioningly. I looked away, whistling. "Excuse me? Kai, you kissed him before you even asked him out? Whore much? I feel dirty just looking at you." Derek said with a mock shiver. 

I rolled my eyes at him. "Shut up. And actually Cam-" I felt a tug on my sleeve, and looked down. Cam was shaking his head, pleading in his eyes. Oh. 

"Er, yep! I kissed him and that was that. Totally forgot to ask for his hand in marriage, sorry." I said, chuckling. Derek gave me and odd look. 

"Whatever. So anyway..." 

While Derek was talking I winked at Cam discreetly. I guess he was embarrassed about taking the first leap than I thought. Urgh, that's so cute! 

I felt his hand still attached to my sleeve, and my grin widened to a smile. I won't have to exercise for a while, my heart is racing all on it's own. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cam, you never did tell me what happened after your car got stolen-which I still feel bad about by the way. Did you get in trouble?" I asked Cam as we sat at our lunch table, waiting for Derek. 

He bit his lip, something I noticed he did when he was nervous. "N-No, they didn't care. I-I said they didn't pay for it, didn't I?" He chuckled nervously. 

I squinted at him suspiciously. "Don't feed me lies, boy. I need room for lunch after eating faces with you this morning. That sounds horrible and cannibalistic, but never mind that. Seriously, what did they say?" I asked, nudging his shoulder with mine. 

He blushed at my previous comments, making me grin before he answered. "Honestly, my m-mom said she didn't care. My dad just said I was d-dumb and without a car now; that it was my own fault." He muttered, picking at his food. He might as well have been picking at my heart with that expression. 

"Hey, you're not dumb, and it was my fault. And also, your dad is a shitsink." I said, wrapping an arm around his waist comfortably. He giggled, leaning in closer to me. 

"Aw gross. Can't you guys keep it in your pants for two minutes?" Derek grunted as he sat down. 

"What?! K-Keep what in our pants?" Camden asked frantically. I shook my head. 

"Nothing, nothing. Derek is also a shitsink." 

Derek glared, viciously dipping his fries in his ketchup. "No i'm not. Wait, who else is a shitsink?" He asked. 

"Your mom," I said casually, opening my water.  

"Oi! No she's not!" He said, but his mouth was full of food so it was hard to understand-and gross. 

I wrinkled my nose at him. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Gross. And that murder scene on your tray some might call fries and ketchup is an absolute disgrace; hey, you and the fries have something in common!" I said with sudden realization, and Camden laughed beside me. 

"Cam, I don't know what you see in him. On your way home just shove him in a trashcan where he belongs." Derek grumbled, and I grinned at Cam. 

"His mother is actually a lovely person. You should meet her. Hey, why don't we go to your house today?!" I yelled in excitement, looking at Derek. He swallowed a gargantuan amount of food before he answered. 

"No way. The last time you were at my house you and my dog went at it like sticking two vacuum cleaner hoses together." Derek replied. 

"N-Nasty!" Camden exclaimed, and the expression on his face made me laugh out loud. 

"Hey, your dog kissed me first! And it's the harpies' fault for not letting me have a dog." I complained, chuckling. 

"Whatever. You guys can come over if you want; you know, if my poor household isn't too low-class for you, Kai." Derek said sarcastically. 

"No, it's fine for today." I said simply, earning a scowl from Derek and a giggle from Camden. I looked at Camden, my heart swelling. I'll ask him on a date-just not yet. Not quite yet. Right now, all I need is for him to keep smiling like that. With just that, it's fine for now.

 ----------Love is in ze air! :D But for how long, I wonder? >:D----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 3.2K 42
It only took one summer to change everything. Now Camden is just trying his best to carry on with life like normal, but that's a little tricky when h...
51.7K 1.8K 14
-cringe warning- i wrote this when i was 15 lmao. the plot's a mess and the writing sucks but i had fun writing it so i decided to keep it up. :) Col...
Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.2M 172K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
272K 8.6K 19
DISCLAIMER: (9 DEC 2019) This whole book was written years ago and there are many many many mistakes in my writing. I am currently editing from chapt...