𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 π–πˆππ“π„π‘, ; 𝐣𝐚...

By -STUDMUFFINS

❝ 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 π–πˆππ“π„π‘, 𝐈 π‡πŽππ„ π˜πŽπ” π‹πˆπŠπ„ π˜πŽπ”π‘ ππ€πŒπ„ ❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ daniel writes to his... More

dear winter
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

1

316 30 3
By -STUDMUFFINS

dear child,

this is stupid.

the whole idea is crap, but i need to pass this english class if i ever intend on leaving this hell hole.

the whole point is to record your feelings or whatever, but if you really needed to talk about those things, you would talk to a person and not some shitty journal that your teacher handed out to you.

which is exactly why i'm not doing that.

i guess writing to your future child is nowhere near better than to a pile of paper, but what other choice do i really have?

i have to write in here every week, so i guess you're gonna learn a lot about me, even though you're technically not a person.

damn, this is so weird.

how the hell do you end these things?

i'll write later, i guess.

- daniel seavey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
242K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...