Boboiboy one shots and random...

By Diana_nightcore

This is the old book and I have a new one Restarting it, I'm really sorry... -- Meh Hope you like it,thumbs u... More

Author note
I don't need presents, all I need is you (Boboiboy x Ying)
Savior (Blaze x Fiery)
Moving on( Cyclone x Hurricane )
Thunderstorm = Thunderbirds
Gnomes
Author note
Hello... (MJ xThunderstorm)
What i believe (Mella x Thunderstorm)
Lit
Tag
Broken (Blice)
Looks and reality
Daughter of Dracula
UPCOMING BOOK!!!
This is war ( Evil! Thunderstorm x Rebel! Mella)
You're like me? (Thunderstorm x Laith)
I SAVED YOU AND YOU CRITICIZED MY SINGING? (Dragon x Zero)
Shadowhunter AU
For Kazscircus
Your Typical McDonald Date (Thunderstorm x Laith)
It's Halloween Y'alls (Boboiboy x Gender Neutral! Reader)
Restarting

Is this love over? ( Cyclone x Fem! Thunderstorm)

178 4 12
By Diana_nightcore

Requested by Kawaii_Chan_206
WARNING: CRINGEY STORY AHEAD

We were enemies when we were little.

"I am swo sworry..." a 3-year-old Cyclone whose mother was clutching her boy's shoulder said to a little girl with jet black as she held her foot while tears clouded her vision.

"It's ok! I'm sure as she's fine. Right, dear?" The girl's mother said as she nudge her daughter's head, trying to get her to back her up.

"LIKE HELL I WOULD." The girl yelled before her mother tug her ear, shutting her up. But that didn't take the tears away.

Meanwhile, Cyclone and his mother were shocked. First reason is they didn't expect the girl to yell at them and second, there weren't any other pre-school girls they know that can cuss.

"I'm so sorry for that! I'll leave you guys now." The mother said apologetically as she dragged the scowling girl away from the other mother and her son.

And we're still enemies when we were in preschool.

"Oh, is that you? The girl who yelled at me when I accidentally hit her with a football? Why are you here? Stalking me?"

"Shut the f*** up, you dolt."

Especially when we became teens.

"What are you doing, shortie? Trying to hit the targets?" Cyclone said as he stood in front of me, stopping me from firing the arrow in my bow.

"Get out of the way or I'll make sure you'll end up in the infirmary."
"Oh, really? I'll like to see you try."
*WHAM*

One knocked out Cyclone, served fresh, coming in about two minutes, sir.

But things changed when that day arrived.

"What the hell did you call me here for? You do know that I have band practice in five minutes, right? And I was supposed to meet up with some of the teachers for the upcoming prom."

"Yeah... about the prom..."

"Let me guess. You want me to go with you to the prom."

"How did you know that?"

"News travel fast here, boi."

"Oh... so is that a yes?"

"Just a question, why are you asking this?"

"Well, I asked a bunch of other girls already and either all of them already have dates or rejected me."

"So I'm a back-up."

"I'm trying to figure out whether or not do you have any sarcasm. Apparently, you don't ."

"Har har. Very funny."

"Wait, so does that mean I'm, like, a pretend girlfriend to everyone if I go there with you?"

"You can say that, I guess. Meanwhile, I'll just boast to the other guys that I have a hot girlfriend."

"I will throw you down a river, you know?"

And just like that, through the fake couple-going-to-prom situation, we became friends.

I know most of you are probably thinking, this is such a cliche and you're probably gonna think that we are just gonna end up happily ever after like one of those Barbie princesses dresses in their extremely large pink dresses together with their genderbends. (What? Ken looks exactly like Barbie, with much shorter hair and a bulkier body.)

Well, you kinda got it half-correct.

It was midnight. Cyclone and I were gonna go to a nearby cafe tomorrow along with some of our friends to hang out for the weekend. Unfortunately, I was woken up half an hour before midnight just to reply Cyclone's text.

Sometimes, I wonder how the heck did I get along with the boy.

According to the text, he wanted to meet up at the small kokotiam that his family had for some generation. It is our usual place for us to study together or to be high on cocoa and do crazy things that should not be said publicly. *cough cough*

After I snuck out of the house in my black jacket and somehow not triggering the alarm, I made my way towards Cyclone's family's shop. I was wondering what he wanted to discuss about at such a late night, where almost everyone was tucked away in their beds and dreaming. If he was going to wake me up at almost midnights just to blabber about which video games he should download, I will skin him alive with a fruit peeler.

After about 15 minutes, I finally saw the little shop. The shop was closed for the night and the big sign that was usually illuminated was turned off. However, I could still see the idiotic boy sitting on one of the counters, swinging his legs while messing around with his phone. As I got closer to him, he noticed me.

"Heya, shortie. You're finally here."

"Call me that again and I'll throw you into a fire."

"Yeah, Yeah. I still don't understand why girls take longer times just to dress up before going out."

"Well, maybe it's because you boys don't even put your clothes on properly. I could see your blue boxers behind your open jeans even from a distance."

"What?!" Cyclone looked down, turned a fiery red color that Blaze would have approved on, and reached down to zip his pants up.

He was still as red as a tomato when he avoided looking at me in the eyes. Annoyed, I snapped my fingers in front of him to get his attention, "Earth to Cyclone. Earth to Cyclone. Are you still in there?"

He waves my fingers away and turned towards me while rolling his eyes. "What is it you want?"

"You called me here at midnight for who knows what reasons. Now, explain."

His cheek faded to a cherry red color but didn't fully disappear when he started talking, " So I wanna confess that - "

"Don't tell me, let me guess. You're secretly a vampire prince and you're gonna drink my blood now. Well then, I promise I'll throttle you until you can't feel your legs now."

"No, that's not what I was sa-"

"Or you're secretly in love with my brother and want me to help you plan a date between you and him. If that's the case, I'll gladly do it if you'll allow me to plan your wedding."

"I am not. Also, stop reading your Yaoi manga comics, please."

"I am not reading Yaoi comics, only manga."

"Yes you ar- that's not the point of me inviting you here. The point is," he said as he took out his keys and toyed it, "I have a confession."

"Which confession? The romance type or the Christian type?"
(Apologies if I have offended any Christians here.)

"The romance type, of course!" He looked as if he was about to throw away his keys, which I secretly hoped he would, "Ever since I started middle school, I've been having a crush on you! And on the day we stopped being enemies, I literally had a small celebration , you weren't invited, of course."

"Seriously?"

"Back to the point. Anyways, I've fallen for that headstrong personality of yours. I know other boys that say they love you only because of your looks and your reputation of being one of those hard-to-get girls and other things that my mom would wash my mouth with soap, but I love you because of you as you. Not of your looks or whatever,"

"So I'm here to confess. Thundy, I have been in love with you since the day we stopped fighting each other, will you be my wife?"

"THAT'S TOO EARLY AND HELL NO!"

"Oh wait, wrong script."

"Are you flipping serious?"

*beep*

"The day I met you is probably one of the best day in my life, even though I hated you the moment you yelled at me. And I'm here to ask you what could probably be the most ridiculous question I've asked."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I stood there like an idiot who has just realised that he can tie his shoelace to avoid falling down. In short, I had no idea what to say.

"So... is that a yes or a no?"

"It's a no."

"Oh ok then... WHAT THE HECK???"

That was Cyclone yelling like a crazed chicken when I jumped on him, knocking the both of us off and falling to the ground.

"It's a yes, you dummy. I'm trying to figure out whether or not do you have any sarcasm. Apparently, you don't." I said, sticking my tongue out at him while quoting what he had said to me when he thought I didn't understand sarcasm.

Suddenly, a flash of light appeared and caught our attention. I turned my head and ended up seeing our friends not so far away, taking photos of us while hooting and giggling at us.

"Did you call them over here just for this?" I asked.

"I'm offended that you would say this. Of course I did not, I merely posted me saying that I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend on my Facebook, which they probably had seen."

"CYCLONE!"

"Kidding. Jeez, you really don't know what sarcasm is."

We started our relationship carefully at first, since this was our first time dating someone and us being afraid of offending the other. Mostly, we just hold hands or a quick peck on the cheek whenever he dropped me off at home sometimes after school or a hangout, maybe a kiss that usually lasts for a few seconds.

We didn't do anything really intimidating acts. While other couples were practically smooching their faces off while making out, we were taking short kisses and hugs.

It was a good time.

Then came the day he left me.

"EXCUSE ME??? WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TELL ME???" I threw my hands up in exasperation and proceeded to bang my head against Cyclone's wall.

"I only knew about this a few days ago, ok? I don't have a choice. My mom said either I go with her to the UK ,permanently, or stay with my grandparents who live in Indonesia, which literally means she's making me leave here." Cyclone said, looking as if he wanted to hide beneath his bed.

"Can't you give her an excuse? Say that you have a job here and your boss won't let you quit and will pay you even more money if you don't quit. Or maybe you have a scholarship to some kind of famous high school here and you can't miss the opportunity." Tears were flowing out of my eyes, clouding my vision. Still, I refused to give up.

"All the other bosses that I've had an interview with said that I am an unpredictable and unreliable person to work with. Also, the chances of me getting a scholarship is as likely as Gopal succeeding a diet." He said, shoving his hands into the pockets on his dark blue jacket.

"Well, I don't hear you trying anything to convince he- "

"WHAT DID YOU THINK I HAVE BEEN DOING???" He pulled his hair strands angrily, and turned to me. "DID YOU REALLY THINK I HAD HAPPILY ACCEPTED HER ANNOUNCEMENT??? DID YOU NOT THINK THAT I'VE BEEN BEGGING AND ARGUING HER??? JUST FOR THIS REASON???"

My face went pale at his words, terrified.

Cyclone grew quiet, probably he noticed that I had lowered my head, also for the fact that I did not try to argue with him.

After a few minutes, he chuckled darkly, "I wasn't exactly busy playing video games yesterday."

"I was going to give you this as a birthday present," he pulled out a hairpin, which I quickly noticed was in the shape of a bolt of lightning, which had a smooth, crimson yet a slight sparkling surface on it. "But since we're leaving tomorrow, might as well turn this into a goodbye gift.

He threw the hairpin into the air and despite my urge to not catch it, my reflexes got the hold on me. I lurched my hand out and swiftly caught the sparkling object in my right hand and clutched it as if I was holding a newly bought expensive item.

He walked up to me as I raised my head up. His blue eyes staring back at mine. Then, he gave a soft kiss on my forehead, one of the kisses that meant that the person is going to leave and may not come back, probably because it was happening.

I watched him as he left the room, leaving me with a hairpin and a heart that went cold.

Since that day, I've been living my life without any spirit. People keep asking me what's wrong but all they usually get is either silence or "F*** off. None of your business."

Eventually, I learned to keep my emotions in c check and to hide them from the other people, just so that they'll stop bothering me with stupid questions. I didn't stop to talk as often as I used to and just kept quiet unless I was called too.

Oh yeah, did I mention that I'm in a new school, with an entirely different surrounding and people?

Speaking of people, I didn't have a lot of friends in my old school. The friends I "had" are only friends of Cyclone and would usually either ignore me or talk a little to me, then silence.

Because of that, I'm usually easily targeted.

A group of girls would often surround me and talk trash to me. They were your usual girls, those who wear extremely short skirts or denim shorts that can easily become an underwear, with glittery pastel nail colours and fake tans.

The main leader of the group was Penny, a student who is around my age. Her parents are filthy rich and apparently, did not know how to take care of a child without spoiling them, from the look of their child. According to rumours, she is always on the lookout for possible boyfriends, get together with them (I have a feeling that she was paying them to date her) , smooch for a few months and then break off, and then finding another boyfriend and the cycle is repeated.

Also, Penny is extremely short. About 140 cm or so.

And you probably know the rest, girl goes to school, lonely as heck, gets bullied for some lame excuse or reason, no friends, etc

If you're wondering why I didn't report it to a teacher or a school staff, heres what I'm saying.

I did report it to multiple teachers before, but then either they had completely forgotten about it (I'm not those who catch people's eyes) or Penny bribed them to not do anything about it.

Hopefully, it's the first reason or I'll have no words to say if it was the second.

Anyways, the day had promised me that it would be normal and fit into my schedule but apparently, the day is backstabbing me.

Starting off, I came to school at the same time I usually do, put my bag down and proceeded to lay there while staring at some passerby as if I was stalking them or something. I usually arrive at school quite early since I took a bus so there was about 2 or 3 people that were already in class.

As time passed, students slowly trickled into the class, numbers getting larger and larger as school was about to start. I watched my classmates coming into the class in groups of threes or fours, not including Penny and her group of gossiping chickens, and preparing for the start of the school day.

Finally, about 7:30 a.m. , the bell rang. However, our teacher for the first lesson, Mrs Gwen seemed to be absent. It was only about 15 minutes later that students concluded that she won't be here for the morning and we had an entire 3 periods to ourselves.

So naturally, they started chatting to each other or playing some games. Some people were throwing various things at each other for entertainment purpose and some , like me, were just watching the fun going on.

That is also the time when Penny could shoot my self-ego down like a bullet.

A lot of students head turned as they watched Penny getting up from her seat and "sashaying" towards mine, a smirk on her plastic face. Today, she was wearing an extremely short black leather skirt which showed too much parts of the body, a white and pink stripped shirt with a black leather jacket and black Mary Jane shoes. Her long black hair was tied into a high ponytail with some strands that framed her "perfect" heart shaped face. Hey baby blue eyes bore into my crimson ones as she spoke, "So, how the little idiot going on?"

"Dude, I'm not a mirror, okay? Get your fake face out of my view."

"I don't understand how your parents are still taking care of you. If I were them, I would have dumped the baby in the orphanage."

"I'm giving you a warning, Penny. Go away."

"Silent. Your loud mouth should be sewn up or something. I can't bear to hear your nagging voice all day, pathetic pheasant - OW!"

I had pushed Penny down and she had hit her head against some student's chair, and for some cartoon-logic reason, a small bump started to form on her head.

"YOU IDIOT!" She got up and raked her glittery pink nails that were quite sharp across my face, tearing up some skin and causing a few scars to appear on my face. I winced in pain but did not make any sounds, not wanting to give her the pleasure of hearing my pain.

Just when I was about to pick my heavy bag up and toss it at her, some students ran into our room, with one of them hitting their groins against the teacher's table, causing him to promptly fall down and grip his manly part while attempting not to shriek.

"TEACHER IS COMING! EVERYONE GET READY!" The class monitor yelled after listening to one of the students who came in's report.

As for why he he was telling us to get ready, I'll tell you later.

Students were running back to their seats as quickly as they could while trying not to make any sounds, which is impossible from all the scratching of wood of chairs against the floor.

Teacher Papa Zola marched into the classroom, looking satisfied for some reason. Maybe he had just seen something happy or maybe he ate something wrong. I don't know.

Anyways, the teacher marched into the room in all his glory, marching towards his desk and dropped his books down.He looked up in time to see some of us trying not to laugh at the way he was moving.

"Hey, you there! No smirking." He said as he pointed to me as I covered my mouth to stop myself from giggling. He glared at me for a few seconds before turning back to the class.

"Students, today, Mrs Gwen will not be coming for class since I needed to make an announcement to you," he cleared his throat before continuing. "Today, you are having a new classmate!" He said as he made some kind of pose that was supposed to look cool but sadly, his body shape made it look cringy.

At the sound of "classmate" , students immediately began talking among themselves, discussing about what he or she would look like. All I did was rolled my eyes at their gossiping behaviour and turned back to the teacher.

"Quiet! Now, let us welcome him into our class. Everyone, say HHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!" Mr Papa Zola said as a boy walked into our class.

The minute I saw him, my face slacked off.

He had changed his sort of childish clothing style to a bit more mature style. From a cobalt blue jacket to dark blue sleeveless hoodie paired with a long sleeved white shirt and black pants. A familiar dinosaur blue cap topped of his look, making him seem a bit less mature. His opinions in clothes had definitely change.

But his blue eyes didn't.

"Everyone, say HELLLLLLOOOOOOO to Cyclone!!!" Mr Papa Zola shrieked.

Awkward silence...

...

"Uhm... I'll just introduce myself. Hi! I'm Cyclone. I used to stay in the UK but I moved here about one month ago. My favourite colour, as you can probably tell from my clothes," some people giggled for whatever reason. "Is blue and I really hope that I'll be able to get along with you guys!" He smiled, showing pearly white teeth's in two straight rows.

All I could really thought of during that moment was how the heck did my ex-boyfriend and I got into the same school and whether he was stalking me.

Looking back, I probably should have looked to my right side, so that I could see Penny's face, and the look of longing for Cyclone.

Three days has past since Cyclone's arrival at school. He has been getting along with the majority of the students, making more friends that I can count.

Due to his naturally friendly personality, he become quite popular among the students and hung out with them often. But whenever we see each other (or whenever I see him, since he was always either looking at another direction or focusing on something else when we past each other) , neither of us paid the other much attention, let alone talk to them.

Apparently, that was making Penny go crazy. I have no idea why though.

All I knew was that one day after school, I was cornered by her and her friends. I was originally going to a coffee shop to get a drink there and maybe some extra snacks but I ended up with no coffee and with a bunch of small-brained who were covered with make-up and glittery clothes.

Penny went up to me, probably trying to make herself look terrifying, but that failed since I had to look down at her, so it was more like an adult staring at a child.

"Stay away from Cyclone, girl. Don't you even talk to him."

"Oh, so you're gonna  be a Yandere now, huh? Where's your knife and bloody uniform?"

"So you're saying I'm a Yandere?" She said as she licked her lips. "Well,girls. Feel free to do whatever you want to her."

My yelps for help weren't hidden as multiple shadows pounced on me.

I woke up at maybe around 7pm, head spinning like a top.

I tried to get up, only to find pain consuming me. I gritted my teeth while enduring it, trying to locate where I currently am.

It seemed to me that I was back at school, only that all the classrooms are pitch black and an eerie silence feeling the usually cheerful halls. I was lying against one of the many closets that kept the school's multiple achievements. Dread filled me as I realise that I was stuck at school, probably alone unless someone was walking by.

After that, I studied the wounds on my body. There was a couple of scratches and scars and one huge ugly wound that was probably made by a sharp thing.My vision blurred, causing the blood seeping out of the wounds  to look like re waterfalls.

I should get up, I thought. There is some items that I could get from that infirmary in school to get rid of the blood.

Yea, that's a great plan. Let's do this.

I swallowed a tide of pain as I rose, my feat unsteady after hours of sleeping.

I dragged myself towards the small room, making sure not a single drop of my blood fall onto the floor. Cause seeing blood on the floor in school probably can give the students an excuse to not come to school, Oh! I'm sorry I didn't come to school yesterday! I saw blood on the floor and thought that there was a murderer here!

After what seemed like hours, I made it to the infirmary. My body was dead tired even though I had already slept. Still I reached up towards the cupboard to retrieve the items I would need to heal my wounds.

There was nothing in there.

"Looking for something?" A familiar voice said.

Slowly, I turned around.

And there was Penny, sitting on one of the little beds, one hand holding the first aid kit and the other holding a sharp axe.

"What exactly are you doing?" I said, eying the axe that Penny was swinging.

"Oh, no worries. All the others had left school, it's just us here, dearie." She replies, a psychotic smile spreading on her face.

"If this is your version of a prank, I'm telling the cops."

"Don't worry, dear. No one will ever know about this. Not even Cyclone."

She approached me with surprising speed, and would have stab me with the axe hadn't I move.

I'm gonna need to thank my PE teacher for all those training that I used to hate.

"ARE YOU CRAZY??? DO YOU WANT TO BE CHARGED WITH MURDER?!?" I yelled, hoping to attract someone's attention despite the fact that no one comes here at night.

Penny frowned, "I thought I've already told you?" She swing the axe again as I duck, the blade of the axe digging into the wood of the cupboard. "No one would know about this. Just between you and me."

"ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE FOR LOVE??? WHAT MAKES CYCLONE DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE OTHER GUYS YOU'VE DATED BEFORE???"

"Don't say his name. You don't have that kind of privilege like I do."

I threw myself against the floor as Penny tried desperately to remove my head from my body. As I scrambled to get up, she got lucky. Her axe moved with blinding speed and wedged itself into my upper shoulder.

I bit back a bloody scream as I watched the tissues falling apart, blood drops increasing as time passed.

Her smile grew even wider. "Now the party's really staring."

I was distracted by my new injury that I have gained for free. So, Penny took this opportunity to make a new wound on my leg.

This time, I could hold back my voice.

"Just one more time," she said as she approached me. "One clean cut and it'll be fine."

I crawled backwards until I could feel the icy cold wall against my back. I closed my eyes as Penny finally walked up to me, waiting for death to invite me.

"What are you doing?" Another voice called.

Both of our heads turned to the voice, and found Cyclone standing at the door of the infirmary, face as white as snow.

"It... I... We were just playing a game!" Penny exclaimed while trying to hide the bloody axe behind her back, her clothes drenched in my blood.

"Doesn't look like one to me." Cyclone replied, eying Penny as if she was a dangerous predator.

"Oh, you know. We were... playing the game that has become a trend? I mean, yeah! We were! Hide and seek?" Penny said, putting on one of the weirdest face in the world.

"Really? Then can we join?" Cyclone said, eyes sparkling like diamonds.

I wanted to get one of the pillows on the bed and suffocate myself for his idiocy.

Luckily, I didn't. Cause what happened next was really interesting.

"Uhm... sure you can! But what do you mean by 'we' ? Should it be 'I' ?" Penny asked.

"I said 'we' , cause there's another person who accompanied me. And he's right behind you."

Penny whipped her head and just in time, the beautiful sight of a bat in the hands of Cyclone's brother, Blaze.

CRACK

Penny collapsed into a pile, head bent in an awkward way.

For a moment, all three of us stared at the body of Penny.

"Is she dead?"

"She shouldn't be. I controlled the amount of energy I used in that swing." Blaze said, frowning at the bat as if it would its fault is Penny was dead.

Cyclone went up to the body and put his ear against her chest.

"She's alive. Just unconscious." He announced.

Blaze heaved a sigh of relief as Cyclone made a dash towards me who was still shocked with what had happened.

He grabbed some bandages and medicine as he kneeled next to me, fumbling for some things in his bag. "I'm so sorry for leaving you. I was originally supposed to be here to get some books when I heard you scream. I came here as fast as I could, but I seem to be a bit too late."

" You kidding? You saved me just as I thought I was about to die."

"I should have noticed Penny's behaviour. She was quite flirty to me whenever we were alone but I kept telling her that I'm not single."

A heavy feeling appeared inside me when I head the last few words.

"You're dating someone? You didn't tell me that."

"I am. And we have been in a relationship for a long time."

"Who the heck is she? Or is it a he?"

"Stop reading Yaoi. And it's you, you idiot."

"What?"

"Did you really think I would hate you forever?" Cyclone said, raising an eyebrow.

"Actually, yeah."

"I'm hurt. Really hurt."

"I know you guys probably would want to kiss each other or whatever but can we go to the hospital first? We got one unconscious woman and another injured." Blaze announced

"Yeah. Let's go- WTH!" I yelped as Cyclone picked me up bridal style. I hit the back of his head with whatever energy I had left. "Give me a warning next time!"

Cyclone threw his head back and gave a laugh. I was disappointed to find myself feel with warmth at the sound of his laugh.

"Yeah. Let's go. Don't want her to keep bleeding, do we?"

A couple of years has passed since that situation. Penny was sent to a mental hospital to see what had caused her insane (they would take "love" as one of the reason she become crazy) . Blaze turned out to be a pretty cool baseball player, mostly as the batter, because you know why.

As for me and Cyclone, well, our relationship was confusing but now it's alright.

This is getting a bit too long for this story. Wow, I'm surprised to see you still reading this.

Here's a summary on what happened a few years ago. It's really simple, and predictable.

Cyclone proposed to me but I rejected him.

Just kidding.

I agreed and we got married a couple of months later.

We moved into our new house and stayed as a childless couple until we decided to have one or two ourselves.

So that's how we ended up with a crazy and hyperactive boy named (whatever name you want to call him) a girl that is now in a famous middle school even though she's only 10.

That's how my life is right now.

And I gotta admit, it's nice this way.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
5163 WORDS
HELL YEAH
AND I WAS TYPING THIS WHILE SICK AND MY EXAM HAD BEGIN
IM GOING OFFLINE UNYIL NEXT WEEKEND
BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 45 19
Boboiboy must protect his elemental powers along with his friends from an ancient villain called Retak'ka, who claim himself as the original user of...
11.1K 942 100
βͺ 𝗕𝗖: BOBOIBOY ELEMENTAL FT. READER ❫ ❛ y/n: i'm single. you're single. you know what does that means right ? | thunderstorm: yeah. we didn't meant...
38K 1.1K 27
[Changed story title] Oldest - Thunderstorm 2nd Oldest - Cyclone 3rd Oldest - Earthquake Mid - Blaze 2nd Mid - Ice Younger - Thorn Youngest - Solar M...