The love they shared

Από briaire

This story is about two best friends growing up and living life together finding love they go threw break up... Περισσότερα

Introduction
We Dem Boyzz
Mall & a new friendd ?!?
Hanging out
Really ?
kissing him
promise me
be mines ?
yes !!!!
sleep over
good looking
suprise ?!!?
You sick perv
kissing on my tattoos.
assualt
Hayy
Why are you stalking me ?
Preggers
chill
party & HOW COULD YOU
depressed....
flash back
Daammmmnnn
baby im sorry

my worst night mair.

54 4 1
Από briaire

Bree POV

Tf !! That had to be some body..... He just done ruined my appetite. I said to myself walking in the restroom.

Then I felt a hand grab my arm & pull back , I turned around to see monae  with a worried look on her face. She asked what was wrong & I just told her that "he was lieng to me" she shook her head an asked "do you to have trust ?" I nodded & she replied "OK then so what ya bitchin fa? He said no one so believe him & stop being a big doosh!!! " I thought about & she was right... He's never really gave me a reason not to trust him. So I believe him..... For now!

Back to table

Monae POV

I walked in the bathroom & talked to Bree & we made our way back out to the table.

Bree POV

I sat next to D & said "sorry I just got a little up set at the moment." He smiled & kissed my neck... Knowing where my sweet spot was. I then begin to laugh & push him away playfully & we was hand-in-hand under the table until. He took my had & set it on top of his woodie & I kinda felt it rising. I blushed an then it started to tingle. Wtf ? I asked my self trying to figure out , why was he getting on hard...... & we paid our bill & made our way home...... By the time we got there it was 5:00 p.m. cam & monae decided to go home cause javi needed 2 be watched. So they left and as I was walking back into the living room I flopped on the couch & couldn't find the remote. Then D walked up & the remote was on the kitchen bar. He got it & made his way to me putting my legs on his lap. I sighed & asked "babe.... Why where you hard earlier today?" He

smirked & replied because of this. *he started to kiss my neck where my sweet spot was & as he did that I let out a light moan. He began to get hard again & I took his shirt off. He slid off my shirt. & began kissing my stomach. He then took off my jeans & I took off his pants. He looked at me with those hazel eyes & took off my bra. I took off his boxers & he slid off my panties.... Were both here naked kissing & I started to grab the little cover & he picked me up. Took me to the room an gently put me on the bed... I started trying to cover up but he said "no ma , your sexy.... No need to hide it." I blushed & kissed him as he slid on a condom & slid into me..... I let out a few moans... As he was able to say "what's my name.." I replied "d".....

Monae POV

I walked inside the house cause cam needed to stop by home & get more clothes so he dropped me off. & I texted javi's god sister & asked where were they & she replied with in 4 minutes "the park.. & he asked can he stay for the rest of the weekend ??" I read it & replied "yeaa I'll pic him up Monday from daycare" & she texted back "ight"

I then felt hands come around my shoulders & a kiss landed on my neck... I moaned & turned around to see............... My worst night mair !!!!..............

D POV

I told cam the big suprise & he liked it... Only 2 more weeks to put it in action... I hate lying to her. But she'll love me more when she sees the surprise.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

What A Life Από Iloveme Tbhx

Εφηβική Φαντασία

4.8K 57 33
this story is about a young girl who lives in a Small town with perverts and kids who think there bad and fake friends she struggles with mental heal...
90s Love Από Love

Γενικό Φαντασίας

87.5K 5.7K 51
Set in California in the 1990s, follow Janae in her journey of navigating her high school life in an environment where it's easy to slip through the...
Mine Από Lenny

Ρομαντική

40.3K 782 65
This story contains some mature scenes.
56 0 9
When a young Vanessa lives her life by a schedule so she had control of her life, it was easy. But, then she graduates from high school. Vanessa want...