My story ideas

By goldenjackson

Some ideas for story's that may or may not become story's. You can use the idea/plot if you want however mess... More

Idea #1
Idea #2
Idea #3
Idea #4
Idea #5
Quirk #1
Quirk #2
Quirk #3
Idea #6
Idea 7#
quirk 5#

Quirk 4#

87 3 1
By goldenjackson

Quirk: Likeable

As the name suggests this quirk can make anyone super likeable, you could do the most horrible things but most would still like you.

If someone had this quirk they could go up to anyone and ask for money and they would get it.

If someone wanted to be a hero they could just ask the villain to stop and they would.

Drawback 1: Everyone would like them but not love them ( truly ) in turn this may give the user trust issues after all do people like them for them or their quirk?

Drawback 2: 1 out of 10 people won't be affected by this quirk, they would be treated like every other person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 2.1K 50
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
20.7K 788 18
𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚝 ‡ ꜱʏʟᴜꜱ (ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇ) ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ "Sylus, this is too much! We still need to buy lots of stuff when the baby's born!" an inc...
23.1K 1.4K 31
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...