Perfection? [Austin Mahone Fa...

By gabbypdlr

Kylie Carter's life could be described in one word: Perfection. Exceptional grades, head cheerleader of the t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Epilogue

5.1K 153 30
By gabbypdlr

BTW WE CREATED A PERFECTION INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT HEHE. @perfectionfanfic WE'LL BE POSTING SOME COOL STUFF ON THERE SOON! SEND US EDITS!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kylie's POV*

As soon as the plane lands, I turn off airplane mode in my cell. I instantly upload a snapchat story saying "Florida here I come!". I have tons of texts from Lexi, and I immidietly recieve tons of snapchats (maybe people wondering what the hell I was doing in Florida).

We pass security, get our bags, and get out of the airport. Mom won't shut up about how excited she is and how she already has the new neighbors on facebook. The fuck. Dad keeps on checking his phone and calls John.

"Hey John!" My dad says throught the phone, "Yeah we're just heading out... Audi? Okay, I think I see you. Okay bye."

John parks right in front of us and gets out of the car to help us with our luggage.

"Dayum Kylie. What you got in there? Rocks?" John mocks me as he puts my luggage in the back.

I roll my eyes and smile before getting in the back of the car. We drive for about an hour and a half before getting into John's neighborhood.

"This is a rich neighborhood isn't it?" I question.

"Kylie!" My mom says horrified at my words.

"Chill mom, it's just a question." I say innocently.

John chuckles, "To be honest... it is. You'll like it here Kylie."

We reach a big two-story house. Oh my god.

"It's beautiful." The words fall as I am mesmirized by the house.

"Thanks." John grins proudly, "It's weird how you've never come here before."

We get all our stuff inside the house. Its huge and I am happy to say that I have my own walk-in closet, something I didn't have in Cali, and a huge bathroom with a shower and a tub. Yes, a tub. Also a queen-sized bed just for myself... and maybe a guy... Just kidding! But seriously.

I begin unpacking and putting everything in my closet. After I'm done, I sit on my bed and facetime Lexi.

"KYLIE FUCKING CARTER! YOU LITTLE SLUT!" Lexi screams excitedly through the camera.

"Alexis! My loyal friend." I grin.

"Show me everything. Now." She demands.

I nod and turn to the outside camera to show her around.

"Damn gurl! Is that your parents room?" Lexi questions.

"Nope. It's my room." I say proudly.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." She says impressed.

"I thought the same thing... And look!" I say while standing up and going to the bathroom and walk-in closet.

"I need to go visit you asap!" She gushes.

We continue talking and talking. She tells me how Austin has been talking to her about me.

"He really misses you, you know. He told me he even cried one day!" Lexi tells me.

"I..." I didn't know what to say. "Who is he hanging out with... Besides you?"

"Well, Rebecca seems to be getting along very well, Kevin, and um Josh... Oh! And I even saw him talking to Taylor about basketball!" She explains.

"Well... I'm happy he's happy." I fake-smile.

"Kylie, he's clearly not happy. And you're not happy either, I can tell." Lexi frowns.

"Yeah, but I'm already here. There's nothing I can do about it." I sigh, already getting all emotional.

"Anyway, lets talk about something else. What are you doing these two months of vacation?" Lexi asks, getting happy again.

* * *

I go downstairs for dinner. Pizza. Yes! When I arrive to the table, I find my aunt and uncle, John's parents, sitting there along with John himself and my parents.

"Hi Kylie!" My aunt says and stands up to greet me.

"Aunt Jennifer! Hi!" I smile and give her a hug. I hug uncle John next.

"Kylie, my dear! You're so big and beautiful! And you have the same body I do." Aunt Jennifer says proudly.

"Come on Jennifer, you know she got it from me." Mom objects.

"Whatever. Let's eat! I'm starving." I interrupt.

We all finish our dinner, my parents did most of the talking while John and I chatted a little about life here and how things work in the house.

As we stand up and walk to our rooms, I ask John about what the hell I should do these two months.

"Well, theres wifi here in the first place. You can... I don't know.... Oh! I can show you around campus. I'm sure you'll like to go to my university once you graduate from school." He assures me.

"Okay, what else?" I ask before entering my room. Once I'm inside, I sit on my bed and John sits on the chair in my desk.

"I can take you to the mall, there's a huge outlet nearby." He says.

"Yeah, I need new clothes." I sigh.

"I can also take you out, you know, clubbing and shit." John grins.

"I'm seventeen..." I groan.

"So? We'll just get you a fake ID." he smirks. "I'd love to see that."

"John, seriously. What else is there to do here?" I ask, getting a little annoyed.

"I don't know, meet the neighbors, bake some cookies, jog around, read a book, I don't fucking now. But relax Kylie, you'll have a good time here, I promise." John assures me.

"I guess..." I say defeated.

"You can also meet our next door neighbor, Ricardo, he's latino." John raises his eyebrows sugestively.

I laugh, "Come on John, I can't even speak spanish properly."

"Claro que si!" He says in his best spanish accent.

"Uh... Yo soy linda." I remember Lexi said that means 'I am pretty'.

John chuckles, "There are lots of latinos here in Florida just by the way."

* * *

I'm sure everything will turn out okay. I'll get new friends, go out and have tons of fun. Everything will be just like in Cali, and who knows, maybe even better. Lexi will come to visit me one day and that makes me happy.

I read an entire book, watched teen wolf entirely, jogged in the mornings, and even went grocery shopping with John. Tomorrow, he'll give me a tour at his university around campus to see how it's like. The days are passing fast... Too fast. I feel relieved in a way because when school starts I'll be busy and will have something to do. But at the same time I feel... Scared. Scared of the people, the teachers, and just the idea of a new school. They say we shouldn't fear change, especially when it is for the greater good, but I find that inevitable.

A month has already passed, and I haven't met anyone new. Just our neighbor Ricardo. He's really hot, he has a strong, tanned body and strong facial features. He looks older than what he really is. I was impressed when he told me he was seventeen.

"No way." I said, "No offense but you look way bigger!"

"I know, I get that a lot." He chuckled.

"Please tell me you're going to my school. You're the only person I know here." I pouted.

"Which school will you be atending?" He questioned.

"Avines High School." I responded.

"Aww! Sorry Kylie." He frowned, "I go to a public school here."

My heart sank at that moment as I looked down. It would've been nice to at least know somebody.

"But hey," He said and placed his palm in my right cheek to lift up my face.

His actions had made my heart's speed increase. I had just met him.

He seemed to have noticed my reaction to his actions since he then immediately removed his hand from my face and said, "Sorry I didn't-"

"It's okay," I laugh a little nervously.

After that we just chatted a little more, said goodbye, and I got inside the house.

I make my way to the kitchen, John is there, nibbling on some candy.

"Want some?" He asks.

"What are those?" I ask him, taking the bag from his hands.

"I don't know, never seen them before, but they're good." He smiles and takes the bag away from me.

"Uh huh, okay." I laugh.

"What happened with the latino guy?" I knew he'd wonder.

"He's cool." I say in response, looking for something to snack on.

"Ay ay ay, something bad happened?" He said, trying to imitate the spanish language.

"He got too touchy feely out of a sudden." I explain.

"Oh no!!! He's going to rape you!" He said, mocking me.

"Haha, so funny John." I roll my eyes at him.

I walk to the living room to find my mom looking at some clothes.

"What's that?" I ask in disgust once I see the ugly garments of clothing she's holding.

"This, my dear Kylie is your uniform." My mom grins.

Oh well shit.

***

I began watching Pretty Little Liars and im hooked. Just a couple of days have passed and I'm already catched up. Face-timing Lexi has become an every day thing considering I have no one to talk to here except Ricardo... I like him, he's really nice and all, but unfortunately he's not in Avines HS.

John took me to University of Miami, where he studies, and I'm pleased by their majors and undergraduate programs. It's about 25 minutes to get from here to the university though, so he wakes up super early. For me, I would just get a dorm there or something. He shows me a little bit around campus and then invites me for some starbucks once we finish.

Once we arrived home, I went directly to my room and plopped myself on my bed with my laptop.

Someone knocks on the door.

"Come in!" I call.

John peeks in, "May I come in?"

I nod before he sits in the chair on my desk.

"So..." John says, trying to make conversation.

"I don't mean to sound rude, but don't you have any friends?" I giggle.

"I do, but they're all out of town visiting their families and shit." John explains.

"When do you have class?" I ask.

"Tomorrow, today was free." John says, "But enough about me, tell me about you, Kylie."

I shrug, "There's nothing new really."

I'm distracted by tumblr until he says, "How's the homie, Austin?"

I look up from my computer to meet his eyes.

All this time I have been creating this barrier, to not let him in. Not let the memories of him in. And I've been progressing pretty well. But now that John brings it up, it's as if the wall is slowly crumbling down.

"Kylie? What's wrong?" John asks preocupied.

"Um... We broke up, John." I say, keeping my face hard.

"Oh God... How? Why- what happened?" John asks surprised.

"Look I don't want to get into detail, but we broke up a little before my parent's decided to drop the news on how we were moving and shit." I explain.

"Okay... But why?" He asks seriously.

"No, please John. I don't want to talk about this." I say as my throat tightens.

"Sure... But are you okay?" He asks warmly.

"Yeah," I half smile, "Everything's good between us now, we're just... not together anymore."

"But do you guys talk?" He asks.

"No... We kinda agreed not to." I say sadly.

"Why?" John scoffs. "That's so stu-"

"John! Stop it!" I exclaim, my eyes getting watery, "I know it may sound cliché or whatever, but it's complicated. Okay?"

Oh God I sound like a hormonal teenage girl.

"Okay, okay, i'm sorry." John says while putting his hands up in the air in defeat.

"It's... Okay." I shrug as if I didn't care.

He doesn't understand. Why does he judge before even knowing? Maybe because you didn't want to fucking tell him. Ugh, but still! I really am not in the mood to talk about this with John.

"I didn't mean to make you feel sad, Kylie. Okay? If there's anything you need I'll be in my room." John says and stands up.

"It's okay, John. And thanks." I smile and turn my attention back to my laptop.

But I'm just staring at the screen. My mind is elsewhere. In Austin to be specific, but I need to try and forget about him like I promised to myself.

***

Florida is a new beginning for me. Fresh start. That's how I see it and it's how im supposed to see it, like Austin said. I'll miss him, that's for sure. But even though I try my hardest to forget about him, I know he will always be in my heart, reminding me what perfection felt like.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Now this is the real ending... Are you guys excited for Perfection? 2 ? Cause we sure are. It will be uploaded soon! Don't forget to vote and comment to show us some looove. Love you!

-Gabby & Laura  x

Twitter:

@gabbypmahone

@lauraroldanp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.7K 40
This is the story of a small town girl, Calli, who gets the chance of a lifetime. Dancing on tour with Austin Mahone. Obstacle after obstacle gets i...
66.2K 1.2K 34
A story about two best friend falling in love. But they didn't know they both had feelings for each other. Will Austin confess? Or will Chaz? Or will...
105K 2.1K 56
Jennifer is a broken girl. She's lost her dad and is picked on at school for his mistakes. She's fighting through everyday with her best friend and O...
5.6K 100 15
Joey was a bright 17 year old that attended school and does what she has to do. Until one day she bumped into this boy named Austin Mahone. He was p...