Breaking the Fantasy (Polyfid...

By JessPot328

At 23, Saville "Sav" Carter, is a Television turned Movie Star gaining his first Oscar Nomination. In Hollywo... More

Chapter 1 - The Empty Oscars
Chapter 2 - A Friendly Flight
Chapter 3 - Welcome to 'Collared'
Chapter 4 - Panting in Pleasure
Chapter 5 - Who Got Hurt?
Chapter 6 - Is it Alex or Axxel?
Chapter 7 - Polite Confusion
Chapter 8 - Lingering Thoughts
Chapter 9 - Some Truth, More Lies
Chapter 10 - White Noise?
Chapter 11 - Beginnings...
Chapter 12 - Plaintiff?
Chapter 13 - Strange Reds
Chapter 14 - Coffee & Screams
Chapter 15 - ...for when...
Chapter 16 - Water Drop Rehab
Chapter 17 - Strawberry Smack
Chapter 18 - Cheeseburger Star
Chapter 19 - Mixed Glass
Chapter 20 - Fuck Me a Win
Chapter 21 - Surprising Bacon Plot
Chapter 22 - Hit Hearts Bruise
Chapter 23 - Flashback Kinks: Part 1
Chapter 24 - Flashback Kinks: Part 2
Chapter 25 - Project Puppy
Chapter 26 - Puppy Pact
Chapter 28 - Daddy Drip
Chapter 29 - Notorious Planning
Chapter 30 - Two In One
Chapter 31 - Falling For... Couture?
Chapter 32 - Hours Earlier
Chapter 33 - In the Dark (Part 1)
Chapter 34 - Fast Foward (Part 2)
Chapter 35 - Exploding Love
Epilogue
NEW BOOKS!!
OUT NOW!!

Chapter 27 - Daddy Designer

6.7K 295 22
By JessPot328

Chapter 27 - Daddy Designer

(Pictured above is: 'Soul Meets Body' by 'Death Cab for Cutie'. Play it when you see the time jump... or whenever)

Saville's POV:

I thought I would know more. When I was little, I thought by 23 I would know so much about life. I thought everything would feel settled and in place.

How silly of an idea.

My current theory is that no one truly knows what they are doing. Maybe I thought you got smarter? And I guess in a way you do learn lessons, but they aren't the one you want; nor need. Love should have been a class in school, something to study and try to understand.

Granted the feeling can never ever be fully encapsulated, yet everyone would like to try. Confidence is a huge bluff, and I should know... I've worn so many masks over the years, and so few of them I have picked myself.

Everything forces masks on you. Sometimes it's your parents and it's traumatic. Sometimes it's your life and keeping that mask on makes things better. Taking off the mask can become traumatizing in its own right.

If I'm being honest, I feel that's where I am at. I have worn too many masks to ever find my real face. Too many plastic smiles and crocodile tears, it's hard to find what's true anymore. In a world of FaceTune and the magic of Social Media, fake is the new normal.

I was standing in the shower early this morning, and I was happy. I had rolled out of sex-scented sheets, next to the most handsome men... and yet one thought kept tearing at me.

Maybe being forgotten would be relaxing. Maybe it would alleviate some of the pressure to make a difference or be remembered. Then the irony came, but I wouldn't quite realize it just yet.

Elliot went off to work, mouth filled with promises of vengeance. He promised Alex that nothing about his life would be made without his consent. I simply laid back into bed with the sleeping bear, and curled into his warmth. I say bear, but he's more muscular that that.

His body hair was more like fur, and it only added to both his comfy-ness and his sex appeal. I felt so small next to him, and despite how I felt in the beginning, I was liking it more and more.

"If you keep humping me Little Pup, we won't get any more sleep this morning." His voice was a deep grumble that sounded more like a growl.

I truly didn't mean to 'hump' him, I was simply pressing myself against him repeatedly. Then again, I wouldn't mind waking up, especially if he was doing it. My only reply to him was a rather high-pitched whine that sounded too wanton for my liking.

"You know what..." Alex rumbled, and before I knew it, I was placed on top of his body. My ass was on his pelvis as he laid in bed and gripped my hips with his paws.

He wasted no time and without warning or any preparation, slammed his entire length inside of me. My scream was shouted up at the ceiling, and thankfully not in his ear. I could feel the pulsing of my own ring of muscles and the cock buried deep inside.

"Daddy!!" I gasped, as Alex started to thrust into me with his full force. My head was buried in his neck as he went to town on my ass, slamming my hips down onto him the whole time.

"That's my good little boy, taking his Daddies cock like a champ. Your such a pro at this, such a good slut for me. Milk my cock!" He groaned in my ear only pushing me over the cliff as I felt him erupt inside me.

Just as my breathing slowed down, and my heart rate returned to normal. I felt Daddy snake his hand in between our touching stomachs. I feared he would be upset with me for cumming without permission, but he simply brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked then clean.

"Don't worry, your a good boy cumming untouched like that..."

These were his last words before we both fell back to sleep. I was laying on top him, his dick still semi-hard inside me as I calmly drifted off.

When I finally did awake for the day, it was almost noon. I racked my brain for the memory of when I last did that. As I looked around the empty bedroom for my Daddy, I heard him in the bathroom washing up. When he turned to see me awake, he spoke.

"Come on Little One." He beckoned me over with that and a crook of his finger.

It was within seconds that I was placed on the marble bathroom counter. Daddy pushed my knees apart and scooted in between them to give me a quick but heated kiss. He moved back to watch my dazed expression with his signature cocky look.

He handed me a tooth brush, and as I got ready for the morning, Daddy stayed next to me. He brushed my hair for me and when it was time to get dressed, an outfit I had already left here was prepared and picked out already.

It should have felt strange, but I didn't think much of it in the moment. I felt free and carefree as Alex made breakfast for the two of us. He wasn't the best cook, but I knew he could make something that resembled food. If it was truly horrible, I could always buy food when we left.

Today I had roped my Dom into taking a little trip further downtown. The place I was going was close to his own store, but more... high end. I had planned on spoiling him, but he didn't need to know that, right?

           "What's with all the secrecy today Pup? Where are we going? Why are we even out when I could be ravishing you?" Daddy growled against my body as we walked the streets of SoHo.

           "It's really just a little thing. Vogue hosts this party on the first Monday of May every year, and I was invited. While it would make sense to wear my Husband's fashion brand, you can see why I might not want too. In the end, Alexander Wang picked to dress me, and I still need a fitting." I tried to explain to him.

When I finished explaining where we were heading, I felt Alex stop walking. Turning around, I saw he had indeed stopped, but now he was looking at me weird. It was a mix of confusion and also a bit of exasperation and frustration. He also found it to be funny as he spoke next in between chuckles.

            "You mean the Met Gala?" He asked.

            "Yeah!" I answered, surprised he knew that much about the fashion world.

Over the next few blocks I would learn how much he truly did know about the ball. Apparently he watched it every year and even learned some of the history behind it all. I simply accepted a much coveted invitation and decided to make a statement.

When we finally did walk into the Fashion Houses flagship Manhattan location, I was welcomed warmly by everyone. Despite most people not mentioning my bruised eye, I got a few looks and winces. Over the next few hours, my entire body was measured within an inch of my life.

Unknown to him, I had a sales associate of the store pick out a few things for my Daddy as well. He didn't say much throughout the whole ordeal, and only sipped Champagne as Alexander and I discussed my look. He was a warm host and an even better person to collaborate with then I thought.

I was so happy I chose to work with an outside designer than my soon to be ex-husband's company. Just as the meeting came to a close, Daddy followed me to the register. I only peeked at him as he spotted the four or five bags of boxed items. I may or may not have picked out a few things for Eli as well.

            "Saville Carter..." Daddy grumbled in anger as he watched me hand over my black card.

            "Punish me later." I smiled at him cheekily.

Daddy grumbled the entire way home, yet I could feel the excitement radiating off him. I knew I could never pay Eli and Alex back for what they had given me... I assumed this might be a foot in a good direction though.

It was more than a little funny to hear Daddy tell Master about it when he got home. I sat on the couch, smiling the entire time and didn't accept anything other than a full fashion show from them. Despite their airs of frustration at me, I got what I asked for. 

While they ordered dinner, I laid on the couch cuddled under one of their blankets. As I watched them, I worried that I might always get what I wanted out of them. It scared me more than anything, because I didn't know what I wanted from them. But I was more than certain I would end up hurting them.

_______

          "Come outside now Saville!" I heard Finn practically yell into my ear drum. Glancing up from my restful place on my pillow, I looked at the time in horror to found it to be 3am.

          "Why the hell..." I started but didn't get much further.

           "It's an emergency! You need to get your ass downstairs and into this car. NOW!!" Finn yelled. He went silent after, but never hung up. He wanted to hear me move and get up, as I did.

I left the apartment building, and walked up to the black SUV that awaited me on the curb. Inside sat Finn and surprisingly, Sabrina as well. It wasn't weird to see them together anymore, but at 3am and during an emergency, it was.

           "I just got a call from..." Finn started to speak and as he talked. I turned paler and paler.

Before we pulled away from the curb, I pushed the heavy metal door open and emptied my guts into the curb. Pulling the door closed again, the car started to move and drove to our destination.

I always wondered about the people that called about this. I wondered why they need them, especially when they had things like DNA tests. Did it sicken them as much as me, or was it stranger for me since I knew him. Can you become numb to everything, or is there something in this world that can keep you raw?

Staring down at my Husband's blue-tinged lifeless body on the cold steel morgue table. I decided that being forgotten, didn't sound as peaceful as I thought...

Always remember to comment and vote on all the chapters you like, it doesn't even have to be mine, but please do it for anyone's writing that you truly like reading... It helps us and inspires us with confidence and motivation to keep expressing ourselves.

Love ya HoneyBunnies 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 15.4K 78
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
802K 14.3K 26
Book #1, Choices series *** "Is that what you need Ms C?" Michael said in his deep baritone, his eyes still on the screen. "Passion? Rough fucking ag...
980K 26.5K 18
Aiden, an 18 year old omega who has strikingly blue eyes has finally managed to escape his horrible pack after years of abuse. He wants to be free a...
230K 6.1K 52
L U C I F E R' S L O V E Lucifer has never known love. He's been beaten all his life. Told that he's worthless, but one day he escapes his abuse. He...