Delicate (WinX Club) REWRITIN...

By katycazadora

"Is it cool that I said all that? Is it chill that you're in my head? Cause I know it's delicate." Follow Kry... More

Epigraph for Season One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Epigraph for Season 2
update
about season 2

Chapter 1

7.6K 130 38
By katycazadora

The whole room was dark, screams could be heard from outside, people pleading for theirs and their loved ones lives.

The blonde teenager didn't understand what was happening, everything was passing so fast for her to try and rationalize the situation.

Then, it all calmed down, the shadows in the floor started to move slower. Almost as if time was about to freeze.

She saw a man, with long blonde hair and dark clothes ushering away with a baby, he left her in a basement of sorts, beside a crown. The man seemed to smile and ran away.

"Krystal! You have to protect your sister!"

She heard a woman's voice scream at her and everything lighted up in a bright red, the same color as fire.

The girl woke up startled, jumping out of her bed. She grabbed her chest and tried to steady her breathing.

"Four in the morning... I better start my warms up."

Krystal was already dressed in her training attire, her hair up in a high ponytail and a glare on her eyes.

She loved early morning workouts and practice sessions for the cold in the air, but that didn't mean she likes to workout, in fact, it's the total opposite. The teen knew her flaws very well and one of them is her laziness.

She would've preferred stay in bed all day and do nothing, just like her older sister.

But here she was stretching the life out of her body, to the point the pain was almost unbearable, but as the saying goes 'no pain, no gain'.

She felt her whole body ache when she worked on her legs extensions, those were her nightmare.

After three hours she decided she was warm enough to run to the rink for her ballet class and ice time with Yuri.

"Krystal, are you going to the rink today?" Vanessa, her mom asked from the kitchen when she heard the door of the basement, it was very clear that she wanted something from her.

They were nothing alike though, the skin tone, bone structure, personality... It was almost as if they weren't blood related at all, honestly if they were to tell her she was adopted, she wouldn't be surprised.

"Yes, Yakov wants to work on my Quads, and on the long program today, maybe some partner work with Yuri." The teen explained, gathering her things.

"I was wondering if you could accompany Bloom today." Her mom told her, well begged her.

As any parents in the world, they had preferences. While Krystal was clearly a Daddy's girl, the older sister was her mom favorite.

"Mom I need to qualify for the Olympics, I will join Bloom at the park later." Krystal rolled her eyes and exited the house.

The thing that angered Krystal the most about her family was that they didn't understand why she needed to be at the rink every single day; the reason why she was willing to sell her sould to keep skating.

Krystal's life turns around the ice skating, she started when she was two at Yakov's ice rink, he convinced her parents that she had talent and he was proved right when she started to win competition after competition.

She was known as the Ice Fairy or the Ice Princess because of her performance on Ice, she was basically considered to be Viktor's successor, while Bloom lived her life as mundane as possible.

That created a breach in the already rocky relationship between the sisters, seeing that Krystal was always around her rink mates and skating friends traveling the world and doing things.

"Good morning coach!" She greeted Yakov with a smile as soon as she entered the rink.

Yakov was a second father to her, he showed her the beauty in the sport and the friendship that comes with it.

Krystal was Yakov's favorite too, even if he would never admit it out loud.

"Good morning, Krystal. I guess you already warmed up." The old Russian man said, gaining a nod from the teen. "Go to the dance room and start doing the strength work out, Yuri's already there."

"Yo! The old man wants us to do strength today." She greeted Yuri with a kiss on the cheek, the male blonde rolled his eyes.

"I have a feeling he will try to kill us today."

Yuri Plisetsky, also known as the Russian Punk or the Russian Fairy, was her best friend since day one, he trained with Yakov and was a known prodigy.

"He always wants to kill us, Yu."

They did everything together so it was very obvious to the figure skating community that they would end up doing pair skating and winning everything.

Yuri is, in fact, the first friend Krystal had. And even if Yuri would never admit it to anyone, she was also his first friend. Everyone in their world knew that, though.

"How's everything at your home?" Yuri asked as they began making push-ups.

"Mom wants me to babysit Bloom everyday all days." Krystal said rolling her eyes.

"Why haven't you move out? You know that I have an empty room in my apartment." The boy questioned her.

"I don't want to leave my dad alone." Krystal said.

"You'll have to move out at one point if you don't want to go to prison with murder charges." Yuri joked with her.

"They won't catch me if I burn the bodies." The boy laughed really hard at his friend's statement.

They continued talking nonsenses to try and ignore the pain in their arms.

"Ninety-nine! One hundred!" Krystal screamed finishing their push-ups, sweat on her forehead.

"I truly hate my life right now," Yuri announced.

"You and I both, buddy." The girl said. "We need to get to the ice, we have been here for four hours already."

Bloom had always feel envious of her sister, well how not? Krystal has perfect grades on school, an undeniable beauty, popularity in and out the school, more than fifty medals on ice skating, and a relaxed aura around her.

She felt so plain and normal beside her. And the world loved to remind her that.

In the way to the park she saw her sister's face on publicity for everything basically, at least twenty times.

And the people at school, they only talked to her to ask about her sister and on how to get closer to her, How she trains, how does she makes her food.

The world didn't see Bloom, she is only Krystal's sister.

"Hey there Bloomie!"

And there she was, looking flawless, as if she hadn't spent most of the day on a rink jumping around and falling on her ass more times than landing on her feet.

"Hey, Krystal! Did you land your quads?" The older twin said.

"I only need to land the Axel one, it's so infuriating like I can land it off the ice and with a harness, but all alone I either over-rotated it or fall out of it thanks to the force."

Bloom was going to make a snarky remark about Krystal being not perfect when Kiko, Bloom's bunny, came running making weird noises and signs.

"What's wrong Kiko?"

"Your bunny is weird," Krystal said, watching the animal doing signs and rushing away.

"Kiko! You offended him." Bloom screamed at the blonde, following her pet.

"How is that my fault?" The younger girl screamed but she ran off following the red head.

Both teenagers couldn't believe what they were seeing.

After following Kiko to an abandoned zone of the park, they saw a Fairy, very similar to what Bloom's books described it.

She was blonde with two ponytails, short wings, a scepter in her hand, with an orange crop top, shorts, and high boots.

And let me tell you, Krystal loved her outfit.

She was fighting against an ogre or something like that and little ghoulies who looked like they yearned the girl's scepter as they tried to stole it.

Bloom decided to help the girl (who was losing the fight), putting herself in danger.

"Let her go!" She screamed, looking confident. "Or else I'll... Wait what am I going to do?" She asked for no-one.

"Think before you speak idiot!" Krystal screamed at her.

When the ghoulies were going to attack her Krystal came forward and shielded her sister. It was then when a powerful blast came from both sisters, destroying almost all of the ghoulies and sending the ogre flying a couple of feet.

Bloom pushed her sister away with a glare. "I could've handled that."

"Hey, are you alright?" Krystal rushed to the girl's side while Bloom stood in the same spot dumbfounded.

"Yes, thank you that was a very powerful attack, but I will take it from here." The girl fought with the ogre who ended up running away. "Thank goodness they're finally gone." Then the girl passed out.

Both of the sisters take the unknown girl/fairy to her home. Their dad was pretty angry at them, wanting to call the police while their mother was a little more understanding of the situation.

The girls introduced herself as Stella, she told them she came from Solaria, a planet in the Magix realm, that she was the Sun and Moon fairy and the princess of Solaria.

"Why there are so many medals and trophies here?" Stella asked; The three teenagers were in Krystal's room.

"Krystal is a worldwide known and champion ice skater. She has traveled all around the world for exhibitions and competition." Bloom sighed while relating this, the jealousy filling had a voice.

"I'll take a bath so you can hang out in here if you want if Yuri calls tell him that I am busy right now." Krystal handed Bloom her phone and headed to the bathroom.

Stella and Bloom talked about Alfea, the school for fairies, and how the sisters should go there so they could learn how to control their powers.

"So what did I miss?" Krystal came out of the bathroom looking exhausted.

"Can you convert that big pencil on what they were before? Bloom tried but she couldn't do it." Stella spoke first, Krystal nodded and extended her right hand, a white light came from it and the charm Stella cast on it dissolved itself.

"How did you do that?" Bloom was astonished and once again she felt envious of her perfect little sister.

"I just imagined that they were 17, not one pencil."

The three teenagers fall quiet when they felt the house trembling, they rushed downstairs to find the Ogre and ghoulies from before accompanied by a troll.

"Girls we are outnumbered," Krystal stated.

"Let's split them off, I got an idea." Bloom ran off with the ghoulies hot on her tail.

The ogre was up to attack Krystal but she held her hand up sending him flying backward. Stella was attacked by the troll and was sent flying out the house, leaving Krystal alone with the troll, who went to grab her but she was faster than him and ran out, reuniting with Bloom and Stella.

"Don't worry, I have called the specialist." The blonde fairy said, looking confident.

"The what now?" Krystal asked, glancing at Stella with a glare on her face.

Suddenly two ropes or something of that kind wrapped itself around the neck of the troll. Behind him were four, really cute guys, in the end, all of the teenagers trapped the troll but the ogre scape with some ghoulies that were left.

"Girls meet the specialist, they are, Riven, Prince Sky of Eraklyon, Timmy, and Prince Sky's squire Brandon." Stella introduced the guys who smiled at them and waved.

Krystal was taken aback with Brandon's beauty, blue eyes, and blonde hair with a pearly white smile, and he too seemed fascinated with the earthling, Stella was quick to notice it and elbowed the Platinum haired girl with a smile that only make her blush. "Brandon is really cute, right?" Stella teased her.

"Yeah, he is," Krystal said. "Where did you met them?"

"At Magix and Brandon is single." Stella teased her.

"Why would I want to know that?" Krystal asked, crossing her arms.

"Because you do."

HEY THERE! I UNPUBLISHED AGAIN.

I been through some bad shit, mentally speaking. And in a panic attack I took this down as well as many photos on my SNS Accounts.

With this pandemic the things in my country and in my family have worsened, we are barely surviving and I just began college after a bad Depression stage thanks to high school.

I'll try to keep on working with this book and keep publishing it for as long as I see healthy for me.

I hope you are all doing good.

Update as of 07/16/22

I'm not in a better spot mentally, but I'm trying to work through it, I hope you enjoy this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 596 23
𝑺𝒉𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’“π’–π’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’š π’‘π’“π’Šπ’π’„π’†π’”π’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒓 . ❝ π‘·π’“π’Šπ’π’„π’†π’”π’” π‘΅π’‚π’—π’Šπ’†π’“ 𝒐𝒇 π‘²π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’“ h...
77.1K 1.4K 16
Growing up with a sister is never easy, imagine having to grow up with an older 'perfect' twin, it isn't exactly a walk in the park, especially when...
9.7K 280 27
α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› Ιͺꜰ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴅʀᴀɒᴏɴ κœ°ΚŸα΄€α΄α΄‡ α΄‘α΄€κœ±Ι΄'α΄› α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄€ΚŸ-ᴍΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›Κ α΄˜α΄α΄‘α΄‡Κ€ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍᴀɒΙͺα΄„ α΄…Ιͺα΄α΄‡Ι΄κœ±Ιͺᴏɴ, Κ™α΄œα΄› α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄˜Κœα΄α΄‡Ι΄Ιͺx α΄„Κ€Κκœ±α΄›α΄€ΚŸ. Join Alina on a magical adventure on self...
14.2K 156 31
We're The Winx! Follow Bloom, Phoebe, Stella, Flora, Aisha, Tecna, and Musa live their daily life on Magix world, among lessons, loves, quarrels and...