Give Me Your Heart {Book One...

By Liamsnewbf

Michael Melbourne is a guy in college with his sisters Sophia, Caitlin and his two best friends, Tara and Ale... More

One: Senior Year
Two: The Kiss
Four: Closer
Five: Enchanted
Six: Haunted
Seven: Sex, Drugs, and Going Home
Eight: Christmas
Nine: Caitlin
Ten: Great Oblivion
Eleven: Want
Twelve: Goodnight & Goodbye
Thirteen: Everlasting

Three: Mine

72 3 2
By Liamsnewbf

Zayn's POV

The kiss came out of no where. One minute we were fighting, the next, our lips were locked together. I want to bring my lips down to his neck, but Mike stops me. "I'm sorry." I say. "What for?" He says. "Moving too fast. It's a bad habit." I tell him. "Not for me." He smiles and winks. "Mikey's got a boyfriend! Mikey's got a boyfriend!"

It's Caitlin. Mikes sister that says it. I laugh at her. "Can yall just back off. I'm tryina have a nice time with my boyfriend and yalls are ruinin' it." Mike snaps at them. Now I'm his boyfriend. Yes!

The rest of them leave and it's just me and him. "Let's go back to my place." I tell him. So we do. When we walk in we're greeted by Liam and another boy I hadn't met before. "Who's this Liam?" I ask. "This is Matt Ojis. He's been my boy since sophomore year. I just didn't tell you."

"What the fuck why not?" I snap. "Because, we wanted to wait a little. Now we don't need to." They smile and kiss. EW! It's nasty to see him kiss someone. "Well we're going upstairs bye!" I say quickly. I grab Mikes hand and we sprint upstairs.

We barge into my room, Mike laughing hysterically. "Are you ticklish?" I ask him. "I'm not telling!" Mike yells. I kiss him so he doesn't expect my hands to go under his armpits and tickle him. He screams and laughs at me. Telling me "Zayn! Stop stop! Okay you've found my weak spot!"

I stop tickling him and I put my lips on his neck. He runs his fingers through my hair. "Zayn Malik, you are a beautiful human being."

I smile at his remark and say "thank you." Then I kiss him again. I start to unbutton his shirt, but he stops my hand, "I'm sorry. I-I don't want to go so far too fast." He says. "Don't worry about it. I just get eager." I tell him. "We'll have to fix that." He winks at me.

"God I love you. It's funny that I'm saying this since we just met but God I love you. I really fucking love you." I tell him. "What's so special about me?"

"You're cute. You're funny. You're super duper sweet. Need I say more?" Did I just say super duper? Eh, whatever. "Well thank you Zayn." His smile, his big smile, was just so adorable that it made me tingle.

Around 11:30, Mike fell asleep. Liam walked in on me kissing him to sleep. "Awe. That's cute Zayn. You gonna fuck 'em or what?" Liam smiles at me. He's obviously drunk.

"He asked me not to. So I'm not." I tell him. "For fucks sake! If you're not gonna fuck 'em I will!" Liam starts to come in my room, "No Liam. For one thing, that's rape. Two, he's my boyfriend." His drunkenness was now showing on his face. "Liam. What's wrong?"

"Matt. He broke up with me." He stumbles to his room and slams his door. The slam woke up Mike. "Zayn. I'm gonna go get a glass of water if that's okay." "Go on ahead." I kiss his forehead. Mike smiles and goes down to get a glass. When he starts to come back up, I hear him scream "AHHH NO MORE. NO MORE."

He runs into my room with his hands on his eyes, gasping from running I guess. "You okay?" "NO!" He yells back at me. "What happened?" I ask "I JUST SAW MY SISTER AND HARRY FUCKING EACH OTHER. I MEAN SHE FLIPPED ME OFF BUT STILL MY SISTER WAS NAKED."

"Shhh just.....uh......forget about it." I try to take his mind off of it and kiss his face. "Thank you." He kisses my face back in return.

When Mike falls back to sleep, I stroke his face ever so slightly. "I want you." I whisper. "But you're going to share. Correct?" It's Liam. He's standing in the door way. "Yes. Yes of course."

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

When morning came, Mike had been cradled under my arm. Like a baby.
"Miiiikee. Miiiiiiike. Mikeyyyyyy" I whisper into his ear. "Wake uuuuuupp sleepyhead!" He groans. "Do I have to make you get up babe?" "Coffee and sex Zayn. Coffee and sex." He tells me through the pillow. "But, the sex is gonna be saved for later" he gets up and kisses me on my lips.

I smile at him. God I could live like this forever. "Mikey. Are you a virgin?" I blurt out. His reply was immediate. "No." His face has a smirk on it. "Who was your first?" I ask. God so many question, such little time. Why me why?

"His name was Alex. Alexander Kelly. He was one of the sweetest people on the planet, he's around two years older than me, I was fifteen and he was eighteen, it was his eighteenth birthday, when he took my virginity."

"We dated from when I was fourteen to when I was twenty. He was there when the accident happened, but I didn't tell him until the day after it happened."

"Alex was the best thing that happened to me. But he broke up with me and I was just kinda mutual." He smiles. "Well. I wanna be your second."

"I'm here to give you what you want baby. I'll give you what you want. But-" he gets up and walks to the door way "-you'll just have to wait for that."

"You're a tease." I yell. "Tell me something I don't know!" I say it so he can't hear me "you're mine."

Mikes POV

When I get to the kitchen, Liam is there, with a cup of tea in his hands. "Would you like some Mikey?" He asks. "Sure why not?" Liam smiles at me and gets a green mug, fills it with water, puts the tea bag in, and puts it in the microwave. "Sugar?"

Liam in his white undershirt is one of the hottest things known to man. "On you? Yeah." I blurt out. Liam smirks at me. "Oops?" I say. "For your information, it'd be you that would have the sugar on them-" he brushes his lips against the back of my ear, Liam's crotch hitting my ass "-but you're so sweet already."

I shudder. The microwave beeps loudly. Liam pushed himself off me, but a sense of desperation urges me to pull him back on me, and fuck him on the counter.

I push myself on the counter that I would fuck Liam on, and sit there. Liam brings me my tea, it's red and it smells fruity. Something I'd never tasted before. And it was delicious. "What is this and why haven't I tasted it before?" I yell. "It's Passion Tea. And it's only sold in certain places." Liam strokes his finger up my leg and stick his finger where the leg bends, I made a spastic move and jumped into Liam's arms.

All without spilling my drink. Liam holds onto me in his arms. I'm probably crushing him. I set my glass down and Liam slid me down and sat me on the counter. He then continued to stroke my leg. Then my thigh. He runs over one of the scars from the accident on my thigh.

He pulls his hand away. "I'm sorry." He says. I shake my head. "Don-don't worry about it Liam." His hand grabs my waist and he pulls me into him. Now my abdomen is a reflection of his chest. "God how I wish you were mine." He says.

"What would you do to me?" I ask. I'm.......curious. "What would I do? The question is what wouldn't I do to you."

"If you were mine, I'd fuck you senseless. I'd wreck you. I want you Mikey. But your ass belongs to Zayn...well for now." My feet dangle and I graze over, what I hope to be Liam's boner.

"I'd better go now. My sister needs-" Liam stops me by grabbing my waist. "Oh no. You're staying right here." Liam's face is rough. "You. Listen to me."

"I-I uh." The words don't come to me. I don't know what to say. "Liam?" I snap my head in the direction of the voice coming from the stairs.

Sophia. Sophia is my savior right now. But also I wanted to kill her. "Soph?" "Get your hands off my brother you fucktard. "

"C'mon. It's just fun." Liam tries to save himself. And me. Some of me wants him to stay where he is. Holding my waist. Holding it tightly.

"Ah Liam. You're so so eager." Sophia snaps her head in Zayns direction. "You told me I could Malik." Liam says to him. "He could what?" I say. I look at Liam. His lips look like they can suck out my soul.

"That we can both have you."

***

"You're boyfriends are crazy Mike." Sophia tells me. "Shut up at least I didn't fuck mine on the day I MET HIM." I yell. We're in the middle of the street and I push Sophia and she trips. "Mike I'm serious. You're gonna get yourself hurt." We get to the door and I hear Caitlin screaming.

"Caitlin?" Im really hoping she's okay. "CAITLIN STAAAP." It's Alex this time. I walk into the kitchen and see Caitlin on Alex's shoulders, pulling at her hair.

"Morning you two. How was your night? Sexual?" Caitlin says nonchalantly. "Becky stop pulling Alex's hair and yes. Yes It was." I tell her. "Did you fuck Zayn?"

"No! We just slept!" I yell nervously. "Wow. Seriously? You didn't fuck him. You're so cheesy." She says as she carefully climbs off of Alex's shoulders.

"Ha ha fuck off." Sophia says. "I got fucked." She tosses her hair. Becky high fives her. "Did he wrap it up?" Tara asks. "Yeahhhhh." Sophia is still dreaming about it.

A knock at the door appears. "Who could that be?" I ask. I run over to the door. I pull it open. It's no other than my ex-boyfriend "hey Mikey." Alexander Kelly.

***

"Whatcha doin here Alex?" I say. "I live here." Alexandra says that. "Shut up." Tara says as she pushes her out of my way. "I'm here because I miss you." "You broke up with me." I snap.

I back up. "I know. But Mike-" I have to cut him off. It'll get me too worked up. "No. Alex I think you should go." He turns around and I slam the door.

"I was gonna say something but I felt like it would have hurt you." Alex says. "You're the only nice Alex." I tell her.

Bzz bzz

It's my phone on the kitchen table.

Three texts from three different people.
Zayn.
Liam.
Alexander.

Zayn: You belong to us now
Liam: We are going to wreck you.
Alexander: I still love you Mike.

I run to the bathroom and vomit in the toilet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai

This chapter is dedicated to Niam_stolemyheart because I love her reference and go read her story Little Me!!! It's so good!!

QOTD: Demi Lovato?

YASSS or Nahhh?

She's YASSS for me bc shes my idol.

Thanks for the reads!!!!

Peace!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 15.3K 32
❝Good girls love bad boys.❞
1K 55 33
Music is her everything and she has her future all planned. She will stop at nothing to go to the school of her dreams but will the perfect boy get i...
19.1K 479 29
Niall Horan is new to school. Harry Styles is the bad boy of school. Niall instantly becomes friends with Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne. Liam and...
18.5K 373 17
Amber Payne just wants to get through high school alive. This is impossible, because her brother, Liam Payne, has these friends. Zayn, Louis, and Har...