Crescent Queen {2} Mikaelson...

Od hailsnikita

Sequel to Wolf Queen After leaving to find out more about herself and family, Isabel a teen mom gets more the... Více

Interview
Answers With The Cast
Isabel Donovan
Crescent Queen *hybrid addition*
Message Received☽0☾
The Queen And Her Heirs☽1☾
Pestilence☽2☾
Chanting☽3☾
Saved By The Wolf☽4☾
The Vision☽5☾
The Babies
Crescent
High Tide☽6☾
A Dorky Hybrid☽7☾
Means Something To You☽8☾
Forgive Me☽9☾
Casket Girls And Surreal Sketches☽10☾
The Harvest Ceremony☽11☾
Surprise Visits and Name Markings☽12☾
Explain It☽13☾
The Crescents☽14☾
Solve The Riddle☽15☾
Brewing In Anger☽16☾
Temperature☽17☾
The Faction Party☽18☾
A Witch Peace Feast☽19☾
Thea Labonair ☽20☾
They're Gone And Its Collapsing☽21☾
Moonlight Rings And Side Deals☽22☾
She's Gone☽23☾
Crescent Queen |2|
Project Rebirth☽24☾
She's The Queen☽25☾
Tempting Offers☽26☾
Trusted☽27☾
Must Know☽28☾
Werewolf Rescue Mission☽29☾
A Funeral And Manacles☽30☾
Truth In The Journal☽31☾
Wishes☽32☾
Barriers☽33☾
My Secrets, Their Secrets☽34☾
Unmasked Past☽35☾
Blood Diversion☽36☾
Sweet Sound☽38☾
Magically Connected☽39☾
Dark Vision☽40☾
Some Doubts☽41☾
The Little Big Surprise☽42☾
For Their Good☽43☾
D For Disaster☽44☾
Crescent Queen |3|
Drawn In☽45☾
Sweet Children of Mine☽46☾
Fight It Out☽47☾
Party Invite☽48☾
The Fashion Police☽49☾
My Warrior Sister☽50☾
In The Deep Blue☽51☾
Tastes Like Confusion With A Hint Of Betrayal☽52☾
Its Never Easy☽53☾
Hands And Hearts☽54☾
In Limbo☽55☾
Distract☽56☾
Unsired Heart☽57☾
Old Friend☽58☾
Never Again☽59☾
I Just Got You Back☽60☾
Mother Trucker☽61☾
New Strain☽62☾
The Captive One☽63☾
Goodbye Is In Order☽64☾
Take Him Down☽65☾
Love And Lost☽66☾
A Sacrifice☽67☾
Crescent Queen |4|
Children of the Damned
Father Dearest☽68☾
Tale as Old as Time☽69☾
The Last Malraux☽70☾

Under The Same Stars☽37☾

1.4K 43 79
Od hailsnikita

I WILL TELL YOU WHEN TO PLAY THE SONG BUT I BEG YOU TO PLAY IT!!! IT FITS AND IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! So watch for the bold then scroll back up to play it.

•|•

"If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with."
-Stephen Stills

As soon as Isabel got into her room she started packing up a bag of clothes.

"What do you think you're doing?" Klaus asked once he entered the room.

"Hayley said they're on the road." She told him, not even sparing him a glance as she continued to pack. "So, I'm going to go to them and getting my daughters."

"Bel-"

"Do not tell me that it's not safe!" Isabel cut him off furiously as she finally looked at him. "I'll tell you what's not safe- blowing up a house just to keep your evil brother from finding them!"

Nik sighed grabbing her shoulders and stopped her from moving around. "We will deal with Finn."

"And then what?" She asked, her voice calmer now as she looked at him. "Every time you kill him, he's going to jump right into another body."

"We tried running. We tried hiding. Neither will work."

"So what's your idea?" She asked.

"As it happens, I am working on a plan as we speak. One which will be bolstered greatly if you remain calm and keep your eye on the prize."

"Don't try and manage me, Nik."

"Bel, listen you are getting married today. An act which will seal the loyalty of all the wolves that answer to Finn. You will be the Queen to an army." He slid his hands down her arms and took the bag out of her hands and sat it on her bed. "And a Queen does not run."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel stood in her bedroom, looking at some jewelry, when Rebekah appeared in the doorway, hiding something in her hand from view.

"Alright, bad news first- I will have to miss your nuptials." Isabel looked at her in disappointment, and Rebekah looked at her slightly guiltily. "Kol has a bit of a life-and-death matter he needs help dealing with."

Isabel understood and nodded. "Anything I can do to help? Will he be alright?"

Not wanting her to worry on her wedding day Rebekah lied. "He's going to be just fine. Besides, you have enough to deal with! On that note..." Rebekah smiled as she pulled out a off-white wedding dress with a white lace overlay that she was hiding behind the door frame, and Isabel's eyes widen in surprise. "I got into your little wedding book that I know you've been hiding and got this for you."

She handed Isabel the dress, and the wolf hummed in gratitude. "Oh, Rebekah... Thank you." Rebekah smiled at her and watched as Isabel stood in front of her full-length mirror, holding the dress against her body to see how it looked.

"It's beautiful."

"Well, I have to say that's one of the prettiest dresses I've ever seen and I happen to be the only woman alive who's commissioned wedding dresses in five different centuries. Never made it down the aisle, of course."

"Well, it's not too late. From what I understand, Marcel is still single..." Isabel suggested, teasingly. Rebekah smiled shyly and licked her lips. "Have you told him yet that you're... you?"

"I thought I'd hold off on that for the moment. Only complicates matters. And, I'm not exactly sure how long this-" She gestured at her body. "Is going to last."

Isabel chuckled. "Right."

Rebekah smiled and walked toward her as she looked at her parabatai affectionately.

"Isabel... I wanted to say... Now, you might be marrying Jackson Kenner of the boozy backwater Kenners, but you're still one of us. A Mikaelson. Always will be."

Isabel smiled widely. "You know that would have been such a nice compliment if it didn't link me to so many homicidal lunatics."

Rebekah smiled back and winked at the hybrid before she turned and left the room. Isabel's smile dropped and she sighed as she turned back to the mirror to admire her new dress.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

The ballroom of the compound was full of decorators and caterers who are setting up for the impending wedding. Jackson had just arrived, and he and Isabel walked around and to take it all in.

"Ohhhh, I so do not belong in your world," he said, his voice showing how overwhelmed he was.

Isabel laughed. "Caroline and I used to fantasize about our wedding day when we were kids. This was just about everything we dreamed of." She and Jackson turned around to watch a large cake passby. "Maybe a bit of a larger cake though."

Jackson laughed at the thought because the cake was eleven layers thick already.

She sighed as the cake disappeared and Jackson looked at her, concerned. "You getting cold feet?"

Isabel shook her head. "No. This is what's right. For Hope and for our pack. I just wish my friends could be here."

Jackson nodded in understanding as Klaus entered the room with his hands clasped behind his back.

"Bel. If I might intrude, there's some people who wish to say hello."

Isabel and Jackson share a look before she joined Klaus and walked into the courtyard, with Jackson following behind her. Just as they make it into the courtyard, Cami -who was holding Hope- Hayley, and Elijah walked in from the opposite direction, smiling.

"You brought them here?" Isabel asked Klaus in disbelief. "Finn could be anywhere."

"I've taken precautions. There'll be no uninvited guests at your wedding, and after, your wolves will be the first line of defense to this home. No more running, little Queen." Klaus smiled at her and gestured for her to go see Hope.

Elijah nodded at them encouragingly. Isabel walked over and took Hope out of Cami's arms with Hope immediately beginning to coo and babbling happily when she finally gets to see her mother. Isabel, Hayley, and Cami start to giggle contently before Isabel looked at Klaus. "Where's Rose?"

"We wondered when you'd ask." A girly voice said, walking from where Cami and the rest came from.

Her eyes shot up to see Caroline, Rose, Stefan, and Matt. Upon seeing her mother, Rose let go of Caroline's hand and ran the best she could to her mother. "Momma!" Isabel smiled happily, tears stinging her eyes as she bent down and held both her girls. She kissed Rose's head that had tiny two pigtails in it and Hope's cheek.

Isabel stood up holding her two girls tightly and walked to her friends. "How did you guys-"

She stopped when Matt looked over her shoulder at Klaus. She blinked the tears away and smiled back at Klaus before looking at them. "Thank you guys for being here."

"Of course!" Caroline exclaimed. "And how dare you not invite us. We planned this dang thing when we were like eight."

Isabel smiled at Caroline before looking between all three of them. "Well, you guys can go and explore a little bit while I catch up with my girls. And then I'll see you guys later, yeah?"

"Alright." Matt agreed, kissing her forehead before walking away with Stefan and Caroline.

Isabel then turned to Jackson and walked to him as Klaus walked away.

"Well, Jackson, this is Hope. Hope this is Jackson."

Rose reached out for him and Jackson immediately took her in his arms with a wide smile. Hope just stared at him in wonder and Jackson held out his hand for Hope to clutch. The baby quickly latched onto his fingers tightly and cooed at him. Isabel and Jackson couldn't help but smile at the two girls in happiness.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Rebekah and Kol stood in Kol's old playhouse holding both of each others hands as they do a spell to try to heal Kol of the death sentence Finn had given him using a clay golem.

"Voltre mezino cadau. Voltre mezino cadau." He chanted as he channeled Rebekah's power.

Suddenly, Kol heard a piercing ringing sound in his ears as his nose started to bleed. He angrily let go of Rebekah's hands and swiped many of the materials off of the table and onto the floor including some of the candles that surrounded them as he yelled in frustration.

"NO!"

Rebekah looked at him sympathetically and reached out to rub his arm. "Calm down. You need to keep your wits if you're to beat this." She told him softly.

Kol backed up and sat down on the bench by the table, looking exhausted and defeated. "There is no beating it." He surmised, glumly. "It's latched on like a vice."

"So you're giving up? What happened to the brother I used to know? The one who laughed death in the face?" She asked as she crossed her arms.

"It's a lot easier to do when you haven't died already once." Kol replied as he kept staring down in front of him instead of at Rebekah. "And I hated it the first time. The ironic thing is that I actually preferred this go-round. Being a witch. No heightened emotion, no bloodlust, I could be around Isabel and her kids with no complication. It was just me. The real me." He smiled to himself for a moment. "For a while, anyway." He laughed bitterly.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel had just gotten out of the shower and wore her robe while setting everything she needed on her vanity. A knock sounded and she called whoever in.

"Hey." Stefan smiled at her as he entered the room, leaving the door open.

"Hey Stef. Do you need something?"

He shook his head and held back a laugh. "No. No. I just wanted to give you my wedding present early." He handed the small bag to her and she smiled, tilted her head and furrowed her brows slightly as she took it and sat it on the bed.

The hybrid opened the bag and gasped softly as she pulled out the two objects. They were half animal half blankets for the kids. One was a white/grey lamb with a rose gold font with the name 'Rose' printed on it and the other was a pink bunny with a white font that said 'Hope'.

"Oh Stefan they are beautiful." She hugged them close and looked to her friend. "They'll love it." She opened her arms and gave him a hug.

He pat her back and smiled. "Look on the back."

Isabel pulled away and flipped the blankets around to see in their respective coloring it said 'from your uncles Stefan and Matt'.

She sniffled a bit, her emotions going everywhere happy, sad and everything in between. Stefan took that as a good sign and smiled widely. "I'm glad you like it. Matt helped me choose the animals. It was my idea to get them. We never really got to do something for you when you had Rose so I'm making up for it."

"Thank you so much Stefan."

"Knock knock," Caroline said as she walked in, smiling at the two, Hope sitting on her hip and Rose holding her hand. "I have come to fix you up. And bring you the girls."

"That is my cue to go." Stefan announced, glancing at the girls before looking at Isabel. "I will see you later."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Matt and Stefan were downstairs talking to Jackson about taking care of Isabel and keeping her happy while Caroline stayed in the bedroom to help Isabel with anything she needed. And that was when she found out Elena, Damon, and Bonnie weren't going to be showing up because of Klaus but they wished her their best.

Isabel already had the wedding dress on and her make up done. She stood in front of her mirror and moved her hair as she looked at herself.

Caroline walked up behind her and looked in the mirror as she messed with Isabels hair a bit to see what type of style would look good. Isabel smiled at her through the mirror and she stopped her movements for a moment.

"Jackson is very lucky to have you." She squeezed her shoulders. "Now let's get your hair done. My favorite part!" The bubbly blonde squealed which caused Isabel to chuckle and shake her head.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Caroline finished Isabels bun off with some wire entwined hairpiece and smiled at her work. "There." She backed up. "It's done." The blonde vampire picked up a small mirror and gave it to her to see the back of her head.

"Oh, It's beautiful, Care."

"You are going to be the most beautiful bride to walk this earth." Isabel started to tear up but Caroline quickly stopped her.

"No ruining my masterpiece." She scolded playfully.

"I'm sorry. It's just everything is so..."

"I get it." Caroline nodded. She rubbed her friends arm before her attention was directed toward Hope who played with the stuffed wolf and Rose who took a liking to stacking blocks to make a tower only to push it over. They both sat on a big blanket and cooed happily next to the bed. "I didn't know Klaus had it in him to make something so precious."

Isabel laughed a little and her heart filled with joy as she watched Hope try to pass the wolf plushie to Rose but Rose only seemed interested in her tower of blocks. She smiled widely and got off the chair to kneel next to them. "I still can't believe that they're actually here."

Caroline joined her kneeling down in her own blush pink dress. She pat Rose on the head and smiled at the baby. She'd miss out on the chance to have something like this and seeing these two girls who were obviously in love with their mother made her heart ache. But it also made her happy that Isabel had two goregous little people to keep her happy.

"Now, Mommy has to go and do this big thing, but don't worry," Isabel told her girls. "Because aunt Cami and aunt Hayley will watch you, and after that, I'm not letting either you out of my sight!"

Hope made a squeaky excited noise and chews on Rose's wolf plushie as she leaned into Isabel's face causing the two woman to giggle.

Rose murmured in a laugh. "Otay." Before she got up and bent next to her mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She stood again and tried to grab Caroline's hand and once she did she tried to get her to follow her. Once Caroline figured what she wanted she got up and followed the girl who wanted to see Jackson.

"I guess I'm going with." She laughed. "I'll see you later Iz."

After a moment of them disappearing, Klaus appeared in the doorway and watched his parabatai and daughter play with the wolf plushie silently for a while. His eyes softened and a hint of a smile played at his lips as the two laughed together. For a moment he forgotten he'd be losing someone he loved and he'd have to share his daughter with the man she'd marry.

Almost like she sensed his presence Hope moved herself a bit and looked up at her father which captured Isabel's attention. When Isabel saw him, she smiled and stood up, brushing her dress down.

"You look perfect. Like an actual Queen." He hesitated for a second as he looked at their daughter before he spoke again. "Bel, I know that this arrangement is important to our cause, and I will do nothing to stop you from going through with it. But I wanted to tell you, at least once-"

"Don't." She cut her parabatai off. "Don't say anything. You know, ever since the first day that I met you... I have felt everything for you. And we went through a lot together but you were never able to be the guy that I needed. And I get it- I do. You couldn't be that guy at the time." She looked down at her engagement ring and wrung her hands nervously. "But Jackson can... And I think that I can make this work with him." Klaus looked at her with tears in his eyes, and silently started to cry. "And I just wanna be happy, Nik. I deserve that. So, whatever you're going to say to me..." She shook her head solemnly, tears in her own eyes. "Please don't say it. Because it can't be reciprocated."

Klaus looked devastated, but nodded in understanding before leaving the room without another word. Isabel looked down at Hope and let out a shuttered breath.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel appeared in the doorway, and when Aiden noticed her, Jackson followed his gaze and turn to find Isabel smiling at him. His mouth dried out and popped open at the sight of her in her wedding dress fit for a Queen.

The male wolf dropped his arm from Aiden's chest as he fully turned to his fiancée. "Wow..." He breathed out, his hand going to his face as he watched her.

Isabel laughed nervously.

Aiden smiled at the two before saying, "I think that's my cue." He gave his Alpha one last look before leaving to give the two their privacy.

"This isn't exactly a traditional wedding so I was hoping there was no rule about seeing each other before the ritual." She scrunched her face up a bit in worry. "There isn't, is there?"

Jackson smiled widely and shook his head. Isabel noticed Jackson's tie laying on the chair and nonchalantly pointed toward it before walking to pick it up causing Jackson to laugh nervously.

"Ahem, heh-heh... is everything okay?"

Isabel walked over to him and started tying his tie for him. For a moment she remembered that night almost two years ago when she had fixed Tyler's tie. They were so young and innocent at the time. They were far from that now.

"Yeah! I was just getting a little nervous." She smiled and chuckled. "As much as I dreamed about this moment since I was little it still makes me jittery."

Jackson laughed nervously again and watched as she tied his tie and straightened his collar. He wanted to make this the best day he could for her and make sure the wedding was everything she wanted and more.

"Thank you." Jackson whispered so quietly you could barely hear it. She smiled and he jerked back when he remembered his gift. "Um, I'm actually glad you're here- I got something for ya." He walked over to the table and picked up a small wooden box. He opened it to show her a silver chain with a crescent moon pendant with a gorgeous purple stone in it.

"Um, the, uh- the stone is amethyst. You were born under a harvest moon, so it's your mineral totem. It symbolizes spirit and purifying effects of suffering, and after everything that you've done for our pack, I'd say that's just about right."

"That's very kind of you Jackson."

Jackson took out the necklace and walked around Isabel to fasten it around her neck. "I'm glad you like it. I thought it'd be a nice wedding gift."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel slowly walked to the doorway to the ballroom and stood still for a moment as all the guests started to stand to greet her. She looked around hoping Rebekah and Kol had been able to make it but neither were there. She kept her face straight and just nodded at various people when she saw them and kept her hands clasped in front of her as she waited for Jackson, who appeared behind her a moment later.

Jackson brushed his hand by hers and easily grabbed a hold of it. She turned her head to him and they smiled at each other as Caroline and Aiden showed up behind the two -Caroline holding a beautiful pink and white bouquet.

Isabel and Jackson started down the aisle and eventually split apart so they can each walk up the two staircases -Aiden following behind Jackson and Caroline following behind Isabel. The orchestra played while Mary stood in the middle of the balcony so she could preside over the ceremony. As the two wolves made their ascent up they kept glancing at each other, smiling.

"Please, be seated." Mary spoke up as soon as her grandson and soon-to-be granddaughter met up in front of her. The guests all sit back in their chairs as Mary continued. "We gather together as a community seeking peace, inspired by this couple standing before you."

Across the balcony on the other side of the courtyard, Klaus stood and watched the ceremony with a saddened expression, his hand gripping the railing tightly. Isabel caught his eye and she gave him a small smile, but his face remained blank as he kept his emotions in. Caroline and Matt caught on and looked over at the hybrid as well before looking at each other then back to the woman talking.

"There was a time when werewolves saw themselves not as cursed, but blessed with connection to our most pure selves." Elijah suddenly joined his brothers side and watched the ceremony. Isabel looked back at Jackson and smiled assuringly at him. "And tonight, we honor that blessing with the long-awaited unification of the two Crescent bloodlines." Mary started to perform a hand-fasting by binding Isabel and Jackson's wrists with baby's breath flowers.

"In doing so, we choose to embrace Isabella's vampire nature. With this union, Isabella will share her unique gifts with her pack." Mary reached to her side and grabbed a long lit match before placing it into Isabel and Jackson's linked hands to light their ceremonial candle. "And now, your vows."

Jackson took a deep breath before starting. "I pledge to honor you and defend you and yours above all others." He promised in his gruff voice.

"To share in blessings and burdens. To be your advocate." She glanced at Klaus before looking back at Jackson. "Your champion."

"To be your comfort, your sanctuary, and for as long as we both shall live..."

"To be your family." She finished.

"To be your family." He repeated.

They smile at each other and turn to light their candle together while Elijah looked as though he was about to cry and Klaus looked uncomfortable.

Mary smiled at the couple as they blew out the fire stick. She took the stuff from their hands. "Now the rings," she said as both Aiden and Caroline stopped up and handed the rings to Jackson and Isabel.

"Thank you." She whispered to her best friend as she smiled and took the ring. She grabbed Jackson's left hand and slid it on before he did the same to her.

"You two have endured all the traditional werewolf rituals and trials. There is only one remaining- Jackson, you may kiss your bride."

Jackson looked almost scared, but Isabel just mouthed it was okay. He stared at her for a long moment as he stepped closer. He cupped her face in his hand and Isabel could tell he was hesitant. Feeling better and happy, she stepped forward, fisting the lapels of his jacket before moving her head up to kiss him. The two closed their eyes and for a moment they drowned out the guests in the room as they clapped for the couple.

Elijah and Klaus looked away, not being able to watch her kiss him while some of the guests cheered including Caroline, Stefan, Matt, Hayley, Aiden, Davina, Andrew, Josh, and Cami.

When Isabel and Jackson finally pulled away, her eyes involuntarily glowing blue while his glowed gold, indicating that the Unification Ceremony worked. They smile at each other happily and turn to look at the crowd as the guests all looked at each other curiously to see all the wolves eyes glowing the same color as Jackson's. Everyone immediately began to smile and chatter, all thrilled that the ceremony had empowered their pack.

Caroline walked up to Isabel and gave her a side hug. "You did it!"

Isabel rubbed Caroline's arm but looked to her right at Jackson. "Yeah. We did."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel's dress train was hooked up to the waist to make dancing easier. And while Isabel and Jackson dance together, Isabel looked up to see white flower petals raining down on them, and Jackson smiled widely as he spun her around. They then switched partners, Caroline ending in his arms and Isabel ending in Stefan's.

Stefan smiled down at her. "Beautiful wedding and ceremony."

"Thank you. We did what we could."

He looked down for a moment before locking his forest green eyes to hers. "Are you happy?" He asked his eyebrows furrowed slightly. "With him." He subtly nodded in the direction of Jackson who seemed uncomfortable dancing with Caroline who seemed to be giving him a lecture. "Uh, better question. Will you be happy with him?"

Isabel lips turned down slightly. "Hopefully. I mean he's a great friend and a really sweet guy. And I don't want to look back at this in future and regret it."

He gave her a small smile. "No matter the circumstance, I hope you do find yourself happy to stand by his side. And to claim him as yours."

He then swung her into the arms of her brother and she smiled widely at him. "Hey Matty."

"Hey Izzy." He smiled gently down at her as he thought about the wedding and how much things have changed in the past few months.

She bit her lips for a moment thinking about the friend missing from the group. "Has Elena said anything?"

"Besides not being able to come. She wishes you the best with your husband and kids. And that she hopes to see you some time in the future when you come to visit Mystic Falls."

Isabel nodded. "And you?"

"I what?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"What do you think about this?" Usually Isabel felt confident with herself and her choices but Matt was her brother since she could remember and they hadn't really talked much about this aspect of her life. "And be honest. I need to hear it."

"I think what you did was honorable. And you did it for those beautiful girls. But I wish you had more of a choice. In any case, Jackson's a good guy. And he'll take care of you and my nieces."

"I'm feeling another but in there."

"I know you." He leaned closer hoping no one could hear him. "And I know how to tell when you are in love. And that's not with him."

After a moment of silence between the two, Klaus came down to the courtyard with Hope in his arms and Rose holding his hand. He let go of the girls hand and gestured for the band to stop playing so he could make a speech just as he made it all the way down.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please? Bel, if you would join me, I would like to propose a toast."
The female hybrid looked surprised, but she still she joined Klaus at the front of the room and took Hope into her arms and grabbing Roses hand who now stood between the two hybrids.

"I want to welcome you all. As you know, last spring, Bel and I had a daughter. Due to tragic circumstance, she and her sister were lost. Now, she and her sister have returned home. Our little girls name is Hope."

The guests gasped and begin to murmur amongst themselves about bombshell the hybrid just dropped.

"She will live here among you, her pack. Her family. We implore you- protect our daughter. Teach her. Love her, as one of your own."

In the crowd, Jackson nodded at Klaus in agreement as Klaus took a glass of champagne from a nearby tray. Elijah watched from the balcony, and Klaus smiled up at him before continuing his toast.

"Jackson, as much as it pains me, Bel is family and I care enough for her to invite you and her to live here, uniting your proud and noble people in peace. Welcome to the family, mate." Jackson nodded at him again, and Klaus held up his glass to the crowd. "To Jackson and Bel!"

"Cheers!"

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Davina laughed happily with Josh and Andrew until she noticed a familiar figure standing in the nearby alley. Her facial features dropped as she walked closer with the two following a second later to see it was Kol, looking pale and strung-out as he leaned against the wall of the building.

"Is that...?" Davina trailed off only for Andrew to nod and walk ahead of her.

As soon as Andrew and Davina approached Kol, he started to laugh bitterly with tears in his eyes.

"Kol? What's wrong bud?" Andrew asked as he started to worry for the guy who had become a friend of his a brother of sorts.

Kol laughed again, seemingly delirious. "Aren't you two a sight?" He asked as he pushed away from the wall only to stumble a bit. Andrew and Davina both caught his arms which started to noticeably shake. The two glanced at each other looking even more concerned then before at the feeling of his skin.

"Kol, you're ice cold." Davina commented.

"Now, you two listen to me, okay? Finn... he got a bit perturbed when we went to rescue Josh. And I..." Davina and Andrew drew up a conclusion and both frowned. Kol hesitated for a moment, not wanting to admit the truth but he knew it had to be said. "I thought it was going to be okay, but... I'm running out of time."

"We have to call Izzy," Davina told the two boys in a rush.

"No." Kol refused. "Don't tell her on her wedding night. She deserves a day of peace before it's all ruined."

"She's right, Kol." Andrew chimed in. "She'd want to see you before you go. Give her the opportunity to say goodbye. Or it'll ruin her."

With the little hesitant nod he gave, Andrew picked his phone up and dialed her, hoping she'd answer.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

In the Claire tomb, Kol was sitting in a chair while Davina and Rebekah go through all of their magical notes and texts to find a solution and even if Andrew could not particularly understand witchcraft he tried to look through some.

Isabel suddenly appeared in the tomb, her hands holding up her dress the best she could. "I'm here. I got here as fast as I could." She walked toward Kol who was openly staring at her. "I can't believe you didn't want to tell me Kol."

"I didn't want to ruin your night, darling."

"You are more important." She turned to the others. "Now what do I need to do?"

Earlier when Isabel had gone to the bathroom she heard her phone ring and upon answering it she found out from Andrew about Kol's situation. And since the after party was nearing the end she told Jackson she had some parabatai business to handle and he understood and gave her a kiss on the cheek before she rushed off.

Andrew handed her some papers to look over to find anything that might look like it'd help. She started to look at the pictures before Davina started moving.

Davina found a passage in a book and placed it on the table for them all to see. "Transubstantiation." She told them. "We can combine it with a protection spell."

"Finn's spell blocks that." Rebekah shot that idea down. "The body calls it, and then he dies. We need to jump him into a new one."

"We can't just pick another body at a farmer's market, we don't even have a spell for that!" Davina groaned.

"There has to be something." Andrew muttered. Suddenly Andrew formed an idea and hoped that it would work. "Isabel do you think you could suck the magic out of him? Maybe we could place the magic into an object and dump it somewhere."

Isabel perked up a bit and she looked between Kol and Rebekah. "Is that even possible?"

"I- I don't know," Rebekah told her. "I've never seen it be done before. I don't think Finn's spell could stop it. We could give it a try."

Isabel shuffled over and placed her hand over his heart. "I need an object." She practically growled as she waved her free hand to the others. "Give me an object!"

Terrified of his sires anger Andrew quickly took of his shoe and handed it to her. And if the situation wasn't so dire she probably would have laughed at him.

Isabel quickly tried to detect magic, to feel the dark magic running through his body and poisoning him. Her hand glowed blue like it was working but a piercing pain in her stomach stopped her. Her hand flew up away from Kols chest and she dropped the shoe, gasping slightly. She held her lower stomach and shook her head as tears started to sting her eyes so much so that it burned.

"I- I can't." She gulped. "It didn't- it wouldn't work." She told them and all the hopes anyone in that room had had vanished.

-PLAY THE SONG NOW-

"Bex? Davina? Andrew? Can you give me a moment alone with Bella?" The three look at him in sorrow before leaving. They all knew on some level how he felt for the hybrid and they wanted his last moments to be one where he was at least somewhat happy.

Kol stood to his feet while Isabel looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"I believe I owe the beautiful bride a dance. Never quite had enough energy to make it during the wedding."

He held out his hand, and Isabel took it, trying not to cry for her parabatai. Kol rubbed his thumb over the wedding ring before pulling her arms to him and around his neck.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Kol and Isabel slow-danced outside of the Claire tomb to the sound of an old-fashioned song on the gramophone player. His arms on her waist closely while her head laid on his shoulder. Both of their eyes are red and rimmed with tears as they weeped together.

Kol pulled away and looked into her eyes. "I know that we're in a cemetery, and I happen to be terminal..." He laughed through his tears but Isabel looked ready to break. "...but you've got to admit, the stars are lovely."

"How can you possibly think about that right now?"

"Because the alternative is much worse." He lowered his voice to hear nature as he said, "listen. We're under the same stars. It's some guy, and he's with this amazing girl, and he thinks he's got all the time in the world, and he's right." He laughed again, and Isabel finally started to cry as he leaned his forehead against hers. "And I hate him."

She caressed his cheek softly with her thumb as she let out a strange crying noise. "Don't say that..." She whispered.

"I'm only telling you the truth."

Suddenly, Kol doubled over in a coughing fit, and Isabel looked panicked and lifted his head so she can look at him in the face.

"Are you okay?" She looked at the face he gave her and coughed out a sad laugh. "Right. Dumb question."

Kol smiled weakly. "Yeah." She wiped the tears from his face softly as tears of her own seemed to stream down her face. He took her hands off his cheeks and let out a quiet breath. "I think I want to be alone for this bit." He told her as he went to walk away. However, he stopped when he saw Elijah, Klaus, and Rebekah standing in an aisle.

"I'm afraid that's not an option."

"'Always and forever' is not something that you just weasel out of, brother." Klaus added.

Kol stared at his siblings in surprise and managed a weak smile, which Klaus returned.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Kol's nose and mouth both bled a dark red and he groaned in pain as he gripped the lapels of Klaus' jacket who sat on his right.

"All my life..." Kaleb started weakly. "All I ever wanted... was for you lot to care about me."

Klaus struggled to hold back his tears, and before Kol can laugh, he's overcome by another coughing fit that startled Rebekah. She sat down on the ground taking Klaus' spot and she and Elijah rub Kol's back as he coughed.

Isabel who sat near Klaus, moved behind Kol and leaned him backward so she can cradle his head in her lap. Once he was settled she softly dragged the back of her fingers across his forehead while Elijah stood up.

Kol grabbed onto Rebekah's hand and squeezed it as he groaned again.

Rebekah glanced at Isabel before looking down at her brother. "Kol, listen to me. You don't have long. You're going to die." She spoke softly. Kol could no longer hold back his tears, and he gripped her arm tighter. "But you will die a witch, and we will consecrate your body. You will join the ancestors of the French Quarter, and those spirits can be brought back." Her tears fell as he continued to hold her arm desperately. "And, I promise you, brother, I will not leave this body until I find a way to bring you home."

Kol smiled at her, despite his pain, but quickly began to cough even harder.

"Kol..." Isabel sniffled. Kol looked up at her and took her hand and squeezed it as tightly as he could manage.

"It's okay." He smiled at her showing how bloody his mouth had gotten. "I'm not scared." He shook his head slightly, trying to assure her but his last words were a mere whisper. "Not anymore..."

Isabel tried her best to smile at him through her tears but she couldn't.

None of this was okay. Not him and definitely not her.

Looking at him right now; in pain and still trying to help calm her. It made her feel worse.

Isabel let out a choppy breath and finally managed a smile through the tears. "I know." She nodded slightly a shuttered whimper escaping her throat. "I know."

With one hand he grabbed the phone she had given him back and weakly gave it to her. "Keep it...safe for me." Koleb smiled and let out one last laugh before his face dropped.

"No." More tears streamed down Isabels face, the smile she had long gone and the phone now abandoned beside her. "No, no, no." Slowly she saw the pain and the life fade away from his eyes, his hand going limp in hers; no longer holding it as if his life depended on it. She squeezed his hand a few times hoping for him to respond and squeeze back even if she knew he wouldn't. "Please."

Isabel leaned her head against his gripping his hand tightly as she broke down into loud gut-wrenching sobs. Elijah and Klaus glanced at each other and finally began crying freely over Kol's dead body.

I'm very sad to say goodbye to Daniel Sharman as Kol. 🤤🥺 he played it well and god he's gorgeous. Hurt muh heart knowing that we no longer get to see his face 🤧

Any ways, any ideas on why it didn't work? Because I can assure you it was.
I also just edited that in. Like it wasn't planned but then I was like what if I added her power in and she almost has it.
This also fits how the show/ shows would do something.

My mineral totem is Jade and my animal totem is wolf
Isabel's mineral is Amethyst and animal is snake
What about you? Do you know yours?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

902K 25.6K 54
A KING CAN RULE ONLY WITH A QUEEN BY HIS SIDE: Family is power. The Original Vampire family swore it to each other a thousand years ago. They pledged...
123K 3.9K 36
Isabelle Lockwood was a werewolf who thought she had escaped the drama of Mystic falls. But when Klaus Mikaelson shows up on her doorstep, demanding...
222K 6.9K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
873K 20.5K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...