MY BAD BULLY X READER

By JuliahCzyrizFaller

A nerd falls for a Bully? A Bully falls for a nerd? Will they fall for each other? A pure young girl fall fo... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER ~1~
CHAPTER ~2~
CHAPTER ~3~
CHAPTER ~4~
CHAPTER ~5~
CHAPTER ~7~
CHAPTER ~8~
CHAPTER ~9~
CHAPTER ~10~
CHAPTER ~11~
CHAPTER ~12~
CHAPTER ~13~
CHAPTER ~14~
CHAPTER ~15~ {END}

CHAPTER ~6~

673 11 1
By JuliahCzyrizFaller

"I woke up from the sunlight(A/N: Why you do this to me Jhope) and saw jungkook beside me" "You're awake!" "what happened?" "I-i saved you" "wait, you're the person all black with a hoodie?" "yeah it's me"

FLASH BACK
JUNGKOOK POV
I wanted to wait a little outside Y/N's house just in case everything was fine. Suddenly I saw Y/N leaving the house so i followed her. I heard her screamed and i ran, fast as i could. I saw a man and i kicked and punch him until he was down. Y/N fainted so i carried her (bridal style) to my house. "Oh no Y/N, it's gonna be fine, i'm here". We arrived at my house and put her on my bed. I kissed her forehead and waited until she wakes up.

Y/N POV
"Jungkook, I don't know what to say..." "it's fine just be careful next time" she nodded "but i have important to tell you..." "what is it?" "Y/N since we got to know each other and got closer" what is he gonna say?.

Sorry i just posted now. I got busy... and sorry it was short But hope you like it :) UWU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
37.9K 2.2K 38
(TXT X Reader) Legend has it that King Reykoris of Hellspost hid a treasure before his kingdom was destroyed. The treasure was sought by many, but no...
10.4K 659 67
(They/Them pronouns) You'd think a school would like to discipline their students when they get into a fight, but nope. Instead of detention or susp...
641K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...