My Angel (Competed) √

By THR777

One who gives more importance to Money rather than relations and the one who gives Relations more importance... More

Arnav and Kushi
The Will
Girl, u r mine!!!
Mr. Jalebi??
Planning and Plotting!!
First outing...
Kushi's pov ♥
NO Arnavji!!
U r only mine...
How dare u??
I Don't Care!!
Must see....
My Love
Miracle...
Knowing each other!!
Give me strength...
What is love??
Promotion
ENGAGEMENT 💍
ASR in hospital
💖 Dhak Dhak 💖
❤️‍ Marriage ❤️‍
Reception
Kushi tum teek Ho!! 😉
Romantic ASR!!
Kiss 😘
Confession 😍
My Angel(last part)
Epilogue...

La...Laaaa...d

8.5K 544 75
By THR777

Anjali " chote, keep ur phone aside and have breakfast after that v r going out and look around the places near farmhouse and ha u have to come... "

Arn " OK Di as u say "

All looked shocked, how can this Laad governor agreed silently.....

I was still looking at him while he looked at me and raised his eyebrow while I nodded as no......

After some time v all seated in the car and this time Anjali Di and Shyam jiju also accompanied in our car, thank god they came with us don't know y but seeing this laad governor all silent my mind started to ring the same words Silent before storm, again and again.....

Arnav " Di where do u want me to drive?? "

Anj" first place is amusement park......"

Shyam " wow!! And did u inform Akash also??"

Anj" u don't worry Shyamji v r ready with plan, what and all v have to do... First is park, there even games r also there and after that v will reach back farmhouse and get fresh up and will have dinner and then before leaving me will play a small game at the poolside of farmhouse and then if time of permits v will..... "

Arn " what the?? Di hold on.... R u sure ur plan consumes only a day and not more"

Shyam" arey our Rani Sahebha has made the plan means that should surely happen "

I giggled looking at Arnavji who was little frustrated.... But I must say Shyam ji and Anjali Di make a good pair, they r understanding also....

Devimayya, I don't know whether Arnavji will love me or not but I wish at least he will understand me little....

I looked at the mirror only to get my eyes locked with his, I can see the care for me in his eyes and I know there exists love also but he is not getting the meaning of our relationship but I will surely help him out....

Anj " Kushi ji what r u thinking?? "

I just nodded as nothing and I again looked at him who was having a slight smirk which made my heart to beat faster, one for his killing handsome look and other what might b the reason for this smirk??

***********************************

I looked at chote, who was looking at excited Kushiji..... I must say he was having a tiny smile on his face.... And I can do anything to keep the smile on his face.....

Shyam " Rani Sahebha, come v will go and play that one "

I just forgot y we r here looking at my chote.... Already Payal and Akash went to play another game and all elders were taking rest....

Anj" ha Shyam ji let's go"

K " Di v will go to that one"

Nooooo came an instant reply from chote.....

Ar"what the!! u both r not going to play that, it's risky"

K " but Arnavji "

He glared her while she became quiet..... Aww they r so adorable....

Shyam " Rani Sahebha, if v be with ur chote then he won't let u play anything saying everything is risky so let's go Kushiji will handle him"

I chuckled.....

I noticed Lavanya standing far from us....

Anj" Lavanya what happened?? "

L " actually di, I am not feeling well so I will b with Arnav and Kushi u both go and play "

I wanted to make chote to spend some time with Kushi but.... Hmm...

I looked at chote while he nodded....

***********************************

K " Arnavji, it's too much "

I looked at the angry bird in front of me....

A " what the!! What I did?? "

K " Laad governor always imposing orders, everyone is enjoying but u r not making me to play anything "

A " what did u to tell?? "

I steeped closer to her....

K " wh.. What?? "

A " something La... Laaa...that one "

K " laa.... Laaa... What is this Arnavji?? "
She smiled naughtily but she doesn't know that she is playing with ASR....

Again I stepped front while she moved back and before she could take a step behind I held her hand and pulled front and she kept her hand on my chest....

K " Arnavji.... Everyone is watching us"

A " what the!! I don't care about others"

I looked at her baby like face and her....

L " Kushi... "

Kushi pushed me and went near that Lavanya.... Duh bad timing ....

L " v will move ahead come.... "

A " wait!! I will also come"

How can I let Kushi go alone....

Then v moved to a game stall where I saw her eyes twinkled.....

K " see Arnavji u should not stop me from playing this... "

I wanted to laugh at the way she said.... She wanted to command but it came out as in the most cutest way possible....

It was a game of try ur luck put the ring and get the gifts...

A " I will pay and come...."

I got five rings and gave her them she jumped in excitement....

She twisted her lips when she didn't get the jalebi box..... Seriously I don't know who will keep sweet box as a gift and that too jalebis?? May b the owner is also fond of jalebis....

K " Arnavji, last ring is remaining but I am sure I can't make it up u try once na plzz.... "

I took it from her hand while she prayed to her Devimayya....

I chuckled looking at her....

K " Arnavji, try on sweet box na that one "

I just nodded while my eyes were stuck on only one thing and if ASR decides something then it will surely happen...

I put the ring and yeah I won.....

K " aww it's OK Arnavji what if u didn't get sweet box but u gifted me something and I will surely accept that ......"

What the!!

A " I deliberately won that because I liked that.....read the thing which is there on that... "

She looked what's on that gift, she was shocked then surprised and then ....... blushed??

She looks cute....

***********************************

I looked at the gift which was in my hand.....

His words echoed still inside my mind... To look what's written...

Love??

Does he really meant??

Dadi " wow Kushi beta u purchased a beautiful teddy bear... "

Anj " not purchased dadi, it was gifted by chote... "

They all started to tease me in the car while coming back....

I looked at him who was driving as if he didn't hear anything....

Shyam " Anjali ji, y don't v go to Devi mayya temple....it's very nice....."

Mami " hello hii bye bye but Arnav bitwa won't enter temple.... "

Ar " it's OK u all can go and come while I will b in parking lot "

K "Y he won't come?? "

I whispered to Anjali Di who was beside me.....

Anj" he won't believe god"

What??

How can anyone live without believing Devimayya....

************************************

My phone beeped....

I opened and saw Lavanya's msg....

L - U r enjoying the trip and ASR is falling for that girl....

I replied back....

Even I have to spend time with my Rani Sahebha..... Don't worry I will surely talk with that Kushi and get to know y she agreed to marry him...

L - when will u collect info?? After their marriage?? This ASR is always stuck to her....

I am sure that he won't enter temple that's y I have planned this.... V will talk to her in the temple....

L - hope so it works out.....

I kept my phone back to my pocket...

It has to work out.....

***********************************

Kushiji...

I heard my Di's voice and I stepped out of the car only to see Kushi got hurt....

Arnav " what the!! How did this happen?? Just now u ppl got down from the car right?? "

Dadi " she stepped on the glass piece...
It's OK Kushi beta u b with Arnav v will go and come early "

K " no Dadi, how can I not visit my Devimayya?? I am fine"

Mami " hello hii bye bye, there r so many steps and u can't walk so it's better u take rest"

She was about to reply while I didn't give her a chance, I lifted her in my arms....

K " Arnavji?? "

Everyone gasped....

An" chote ??"

A " Di, she is stubborn like me...she won't listen when it comes to her Devimayya.... So I will lift her "

Anj " r u sure u will enter inside temple??"

I looked the one who was in my arms....

Anything for her....

They all started to take steps while I too started to carry her and move on the stairs....

K " Arnavji put me down I can walk "

I glared her...

K " laad governor.... "

What the!!

She smiled sheepishly looking at me glaring her again....

A " what did u say?? La... Laaa...d, seriously?? "

She pouted her lips...

K " laad governor, u may b feeling tired put me down "

I chuckled at her words....

No one dared to say anything against me, but this girl has that guts...

Y not??

She is an angel....

I don't know y but unknowningly I made my speed decrease and everyone moved ahead but I was still carrying her and taking steps slowly just to spend time with her....

What the!!

What's happening with me??

I looked at her who was praying her Devimayya closing her eyes.....

***********************************

No proof read 😅😅(I am quite busy)

Next: trip part will surely continue....

By the way how was the chappy??

Many have not read the previous part so only I reupdated that part, go for it before reading this one.....

Put ur comments.....

Keep supporting.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 10K 22
A second chance at life. A second chance for her to put herself first. A second chance for him to win his love back and make his family pay dearly...
949K 35.3K 43
Journey of Arnav and khushi towards love after marriage.
32.4K 3.9K 14
She thought he had changed and was beginning to fall in love with him but he proved to her on the night of her sister's wedding that he would always...
176K 8.9K 26
Updates on every Thursday! Destiny!! Destiny is what caused the simple middle class girl Kushi Kumari Gupta to fall into the fashion mogul Arnav Sin...