Risky Woohoo

By banenbill

Annelie Redding lives with her brother William and mother Sophia somewhere in Liverpool. When Sophia finds he... More

1 - Changes
2 - Little Wonder
3 - Let's Dance
4 | Sorrow
5 | Ashes To Ashes
6 | Oh! You Pretty Things
7 | Underground
8 | All Dead, All Dead
9 | Space Oddity
10 | Heroes
11 | The Stars (Are Out Tonight)
12 | Boys Keep Swinging
13 | Win
14 | Modern Love
15 | Under Pressure
16 | No Plan
18 | Starman

17 | Let Me Sleep Beside You

407 20 15
By banenbill

From now on when I emphasise a word like this, it means there's ... y'know... stuff coming, so just beware, or get excited, I don't know what you're into. Like hawt stuff

1957, July
—————
I gulped when our eyes met. I turned around, feeling my cheeks burn up. I started for the parlor where I had seen an array of pretty looking books, thinking I could busy myself there while Paul took care of whatever he needed to.

I found a seat on a chair in the corner of the room and picked up a random book. I heard footsteps going down the hallway and up the stairs, a bit of mumbling and then a door shutting.

The book was about advanced knitting patterns. I quickly threw it to the side seeing the sky was darkening. I let out a yawn as I stood up and headed for the guest bedroom.

Once I had climbed up the stairs I began hearing muffled noises from the loo. All I could do was let my face redden as I made it through the hallway.

The guest room bed was big and really comfortable. I laid my back on it with a sigh and I could feel myself sinking into the duvet and the soft mattress. My aunt could certainly afford some luxury, even for her guests.

I stretched my legs out and just then it sounded as if a pair of shoes had screeched on a stop by the doorway like in the cartoons. I sat up quickly, seeing Paul was looking at the floor, quietly trudging to sit on the other side of the bed.

"Bloody hell, Ann." He muttered into his hands. My eyebrows furrowed as I began to take of my socks. We'd probably have to sleep in our clothes.

"I-Is it intentional?" He asked. I was very confused at his question. What did he mean 'was it intentional'?

"Is your goal a bleeding throbber?" Paul gritted his teeth. I ignored his statement for second as I crawled beneath the covers, though at this point I knew exactly what he meant. I sat up against the headboard and watched as he slowly turned his head my way.

"This is the third time." He finally muttered. "-today. And my hand is already tired."

He stayed silent for a little while, keeping his hands in his lap in an attempt to hide what I knew was already there. "I don't understand why it's today." He murmured.

"Maybe when we kissed- 'cause I mean, I've seen you... well." He blushed. "And I've held you close and all that, but- maybe that's just all I needed, y'know?

"I sound so bleeding philosophical, but I think that's it. After this morning I've started thinking about you a whole lot more, noticed you in a way.

"And all this rubbish about me dad- don't really care for him anymore to be honest. What I mean to say is I really really like you, Ann, and I-I think y-you're pretty." He said the last part in a shy whisper.

I didn't know how to react. I didn't think my feelings were mutual. When I heard him say all this, a slightly familiar heat began pooling at the bottom of my stomach. He thought I was pretty?

"I'm sorry." Paul quickly tried to excuse himself, but I stopped him by taking a hold of his hand. He turned his head, reluctantly meeting my eyes.

"I think you're pretty, too."

His eyes widened as I dragged him onto the bed with me. "I think you're very handsome." His cheeks reddened, and as did mine. "If you want-" I gently cupped his face in my hand. "-I'll take care of that for you."

I didn't believe his eyes would go any wider, but they did. "W-what do you mean?" He gulped.

"I mean I'll only wank you." The confidence that suddenly seemed to ooze out of me was surprising to say the least, though I liked having it with me.

Paul bit his lip, nodding lightly as he shifted his position to sit right in front of me.

I was sitting cross legged with my hand still resting on his cheek. When I noticed he was unbuckling his belt, my face heated up immensely and I pulled him in for a kiss to hide my sudden insecurity.

I heard the zipper go down and Paul shifting his body to drag his trousers off. I pulled away, letting my hand slip off his face. I looked down to see the outline of his member showing through his briefs.

I looked up at Paul's flustered face through my eyelashes, making me reminisce how he had stared at me one of the first times we ate dinner together.

I almost shakely hooked my finger at the hem of his breifs and dragged the garment down. Slowly, more and more skin showed as my heartbeat only quickened.

Suddenly, he was entirely exposed, getting loosened from the restraints like a spring. I took an unsure hold of him, starting to pump his stiffened self loosely.

My eyes were stuck on Paul's cock. It wasn't the first I had ever seen, but still. It was his, I was touching it with my own hand, carefully tugging and pulling at it as if I was worried it would break.

"Could you, perhaps, be a bit more firm?" He asked carefully. I raised my head to look at him. Biting my lip I quickly obliged, tightening my grip and going a bit faster. "Oh, yes." Paul sighed.

I began to lie down while still holding on to him and going at it. I lay my head on his thigh, mesmerisingly watching my own hand do wonders.

I looked up to see Paul's face scrunched up, nose twitching and mouth nearly gaping. I went faster.

"I'm quite close, Ann." He groaned. I tried to go faster and firmer, making Paul hunch his back over, gripping the sheets tightly in his hands.

When Paul let out one final sigh of pleasure, a stream of hot white liquid began pouring down the back of my hand. The container of this substanse was heaving his chest, trying to comprehend what had just happened.

I pulled my hand away to look at it before my eyes. "Uhm, well..." Paul shyly started. "You might want to get that off." I sat upright beside him.

"What's this?" I asked, holding my hand in front of his face, to which he grimaced severely. "I-it's nothing..." He looked away for a second. I started waving my hand before his, Paul nearly gagging. "It's cum..." He gulped. "...it's cum."

My uneducated self disapproved his answer, but went to wash it off  in the loo anyway. When I came back to the bedroom, Paul was underneath the covers, butt naked it seemed.

"Don't look, then." I said jokingly before undressing to my undergarments. I crawled beneath the duvet, cuddling into Paul and letting him wrap his arms around my waist.

"It's alright, I think I'm drained now." His now raspy voice proclaimed as he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Thank you." He sleepily muttered into my hair. I chuckled. "Only if you'll pay me back one time."

"Oh, I will." Suddenly he started peppering little kisses on my skin. I shivered under his lips, this new feeling striking me with another wave of that heat.

"That feels good." I told him.

"Just wait until I give you one of these." "What-" As if a vacuum cleaner had gotten stuck on my neck, Paul's lips circled around a patch of skin and began sucking harshly.

My mouth opened wide. "Paul-" instead of finishing whatever sentence, my throat decided to erupt a girlish moan. My eyes widened at the sound I myself had produced.

Paul pulled back, stroking his fingers over the wet skin. I turned my head to look at him admiring his work. "You git!" I exclaimed. He laughed, leaning up to peck my lips.

"Auntie will have a fit!" I cried. Paul gently snaked his hand to the back of my neck, brushing the tips of his fingers over the masterpiece which was accumulating on my skin. "Nah, you're fine." His grotty voice 'reassured' me. "Didn't Will give you that handkerchief?"

I sighed. "Yes, I suppose he did." My hand went up to grip Paul's arm. I stared into his eyes as a smirk grew on my face. His gaze flickered down to my curling lips for a second. "What?"

Before he had the chance to react, I dove my face straight into the crook of his neck, trying to copy what he'd done to me. "No, Ann!" He shrieked, gripping onto my shoulders, though he soon began laughing wildly.

The task proved harder than expected, but at last I pulled away and noticed a hint of purple had appeared where my mouth once was. As he did to me, I grazed my fingers over the wet patch, satisfied with my work.
---------------
My fucking twelllvvveeee year old brother came home with a fucking hickey. The culprit? Oh just the girl he's been on and off with who is also my friend's little sister. The pro? We call each other sister in laws.

Sorry, I just felt like I needed to share that

Also Paul reminded me of Jay from Big Mouth who jerks off all the time and has constant sex with his pillows, and in one episode he's run out of his "Jay-juice"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 209 22
After her mum died, 15 year old Alex moved to Liverpool with her dad. When Alex walks through the doors of her first day at her new school she catche...
20.9K 618 96
The half-sister of Paul McCartney comes to Liverpool following the death of her mother, and meets the quiet, witty George Harrison, Paul's best frien...
431 22 12
After losing her parents to a tragic car accident, she loses her spark and everything she once believed in. While trying to find her way back to norm...
10.3K 388 21
A modern day fanfic in which Anne does not get adopted and her parents ( Walter and Bertha Shirley) are still alive( but she still meets Mathew and M...