cho seungyoun - stranger lover

By ineffablemono

-temporarily on hold due to personal reasons- I love you. I just don't say it. Two strangers. Or are they? ... More

c.s.y - strangers
c.s.y - closer
c.s.y - revelation
c.s.y - almost
c.s.y - confession
c.s.y - guilt
c.s.y - happier
c.s.y - understanding
c.s.y - past
c.s.y - hope
c.s.y - light

c.s.y - fear

459 29 40
By ineffablemono

#My POV

"Y/N?"

"How's it going?" I anxiously stared at the clock that is close to hitting 2.

"We're shooting the last scene, you should sleep, it's late" he chuckled wryly.

"I've got the day off tomorrow, talk to yourself"

"I told you I'll be late"

"Well—I just finished cleaning so might as well just wait until you get back. It's almost been a week since you're here anyway"

I tossed the phone away, squeezing my eyelids that grew heavy for the past couple of hours.

Is he alright?

All the news and rumours aside, the debut was hampered with the conflict within both fans and the industry. Though it's been weeks since it started.

No one wants to hear his tasteless music.

Even if he made his debut, he wouldn't go far.

Is he even worth the money for debuting?

The countless talk amongst netizen, endless judgement for a mere guy who wants to get his music out there.

It feels unfair that no one knows who he is, what he's gone through.

All the scandals that are untrue, people really be like that.

"He said he doesn't care what people think of him... For as long as he doesn't go on the internet, it should be okay--- I think?"

Ah... no I'm getting sleepy.

When is he coming back?

"What are you spacing out for?" a voice said above me, which made my skin jump a little.

"Seungyoun!" I beamed as I turned around and the excitement on my face immediately vanished.

He flashed his usual eye smile, but it doesn't last long.

Of course it's not okay... What was I thinking?

"Did you eat anything?"

He nodded,"The staff bought burgers and fries"

An exasperated sigh escaped my lips,"I'll prep a hot bath for you and come down after that okay?"

Seungyoun blinked twice, probably wondering why in the world would I ask him to go back down when he can just go straight to sleep. He didn't question me though,"Got it"

At least I have to do this much my eyes glued on the tiny blocks of tofu, waiting for the water to boil.

Tofu stew isn't too bad right.

Not bad Y/N not bad I smirked, feeling great about myself.

"You're cooking?"

"Oh shi—shower!"

Seungyoun tilted his head,"Hm?"

"Done showering?" I nervously asked, hoping he didn't catch me with that close call.

Seungyoun chuckled,"Yeah, thanks. Are you getting hungry by the way?" his gaze slid towards the pot.

"Nope, I'm cooking for you"

"You haven't been eating well, so I thought you need to eat something"

#Seungyoun's POV

As she turned around, the urge to embrace her grew.

She waited, didn't doubt me for what I did, nor did she drift herself away.

All the times that I hit low, she was there.

She stayed in this home. Stayed here with me.

"I'll wait in the living room","Go ahead" she answered without looking away from the stew, her face glowed with enthusiasm.

Even with the scandals and gossips going around, never once she brought them up.

"Here you go" she carefully placed a hotpot of stew and a small bowl of steamed rice.

She pulled a chair next to me, her eyes radiating anticipation.

"Come to think of it, isn't this the first time I'm eating your cooking at home?"

Her frown got deeper as she squeezed her eyes, humming,"I think so?"

Cute

"It's been a while since I eat at home" I murmured, taking a sip of the soup one after another.

Y/N propped her chin, watching me eat with a satisfied grin, seeming like she was relieved.

"You're not gonna ask?","About what?"

"Why I haven't been home"

The corner of her lips tucked up,"No, I know you need some time for yourself"

"I understand that well. You would've called if you need me, wouldn't you?" she leaned forward with a teasing grin.

"I would"

#Author's POV

Seungyoun's response clearly caught her off guard.

She expected it coming, but she didn't know he'd be so serious about it.

All of a sudden, for her, his stare lasted for eternity.

Her stomach fluttered, she couldn't control her heartbeat that she decided to break off the eye contact, feeling awkward.

"B-Besides, I do that too" she straigtened her posture, trying to tone down her stuttering.

His eyebrows creased,"I want to be left alone on certain days" she looked down, a mortified smile formed on her face.

"You know you can tell me anything right" Seungyoun softly spoke, searching for her clouded eyes.

Despite the strong impulse that builds up in her, she stopped herself before her feelings pour out.

She lifts her head up with a wide smile,"Nevermind that, go to sleep! It's the weekend tomorrow, you should have some rest" she kindly offered, taking the tray to the kitchen.

She thought her dejection was hidden so well, since it's a habit for years.

Everyone fell for it, it was easy. And even if anyone didn't, they wouldn't care enough.

But he knew.

The slightest change in her tone, the way she acts around him, how her eyes quiver with the fear of losing, how she was so afraid of believing, how much she was hurt.

It is a torture to see her with such weigh on her shoulders, but he didn't want to take things too soon.

He can wait for as long as he can, as long as she was there.

-

"What...?" Seungyoun froze, reading the handwritten letter that was placed next to the breakfast tray.

Have some breakfast! For the next two days I'll be busy doing my assignments so if you need anything, don't knock on my door, just make a call through my phone!

- Y/N

"She finished her mid-terms why would there be more assignments?" his eyes wander around the room, something seemed too fishy for him.

He wanted to badly burst into her room if he could, just to check up on her. But he wanted to give her some space— and a bit of privacy since she personally requested.

He decided to keep himself busy by working on his songs, before realizing a day has passed.

Just as he was jolting down ideas, a black-out hits.

The only light available was his computer screen,"It's 7 already?" he opened the curtain, the whole neighbourhood was pitch black.

"Why would there be a sudden blackout?"

His question was soon answered with the thunder that rolled so loud, the windows started shuddering.

Is she gonna be okay? he stopped his handwriting mid-air.

Not long after that, he heard a thud next door, that came from Y/N's room.

Seungyoun reached his phone on the table and dialled her number urgently, but nothing.

He tried calling her twice, nothing.

Is everything alright? he typed.

His phone screen light up 2 minutes later Yeah! I dropped my books haha

"What am I doing?" he mocked himself, running his hands through his hair, frustrated.

He shook his head, turning back to his work.

For an hour or two, he tried ignoring his uneasiness, but his mind just wouldn't leave her.

30 minutes later, just when a deafening thunder hits, he can hear the sound of glass shattering.

He immediately dashed out of his room. It didn't even take him a second before he started knocking furiously.

"Open the door Y/N"

"Y/N—" he paused, his phone buzzing in his pocket.

Do you need anything? the message says.

He pressed her number and called, but she rejected his call.

Seungyoun, I cant pick up your cxll rught noq though it wasn't out of the ordinary, the typos made him more anxious.

He ignored his phone, continuously knocking on her door,"Open the door now, Y/N" he raised his voice, she can tell he was getting irritated, but she had no other choice.

"You can't keep running away, open this door" Seungyoun slowly hit the bar, his impatience is soaring through the roof.

Seungyoun, I'm okay just leave she texted again,"I want to hear it from you, I don't need messages"

"Stop being stubborn"

I'm not she messaged.

"Then talk"

I'm busy.

"What are you so afraid of Y/N?"

No message.

"What are you being so ridiculous for?"

No message.

"Why do you continuously hide yourself away, why do you care of others so much but you neglect yourself as if it's a normal thing. You're always so happy about everything but are you?"

"Why are you pushing me away when I'm clearly here. Your attitude is not helping anyone"

"Then leave me alone"

---------------------------------------------------

sorry for not updating for so long I caught virus and a wound on my sole so I haven't been able to walk or sleep properly and yeah smth went on w the relatives, hopefully this chapter is alright.

is there anyone who still want me to continue?

- author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 22.2K 68
"if you don't select me just because I'm a girl, then I'll be forced to believe that you're gay, Mr. Jeon" you stood up and turned your heels to leav...
1.6K 186 15
"I'm not good enough for you." "What are you talking about?" "I'm nothing compared to you.." ------------------------------------------ Gunil is in l...
2K 45 10
" Out of a billion faces, why is yours my favorite? " Y/N, a depressed student who lives a normal life, suddenly becomes Dahyun's brother and Nayeon'...
328K 10K 33
You, an ordinary person, meet Rosé by accident, completely unaware of who she is - and she prefers it that way. But she can't keep her secret forever...