Blood Lust: Reverse AU

By LI19Green

Based off of Blood Lust by Ruby-Riot. As the title implies, Todoroki is the human and Momo is the vampire. More

Thoughts
A Night Out
Stay With Me
Kyoka's Secret
Trust
Double Date
Scaredy Kat
Plus One...?

First Encounter

1.9K 42 22
By LI19Green

"I am so done with this. I hate it..."

The moon shined bright on this Saturday night. The streets were completely empty, with the exception of a pale young woman. She was wearing a slimming black dress with cat-shaped earrings. Her arms were decorated with fancy golden bracelets and she wore a small diamond heart necklace around her neck.

Tears streamed down from her face as she walked down the dimly lit streets by herself.

"I hate this, I hate this, I hate this," she angrily repeated as she pulled at her long black hair.

She continued to walk down the sidewalk, wiping the tears away from her face every so often. She had no idea where she wanted to go nor where she was going. She just wanted to get away from it all. She wanted it all to end. She was tired of who she was. She was tired of being one of them.

She was a vampire, one of the most feared creatures in history. Known for being violent blood suckers that relied on human blood for their survival, they are hated by just about the entirety of the human population ever since they revealed themselves to the public. Some humans saw vampires as equal to them and that they don't deserve the treatment that they get. They were usually considered "weirdos" to other people. Just as there were humans that didn't mind vampires, there were vampires that didn't mind humans.

Momo was a relatively young vampire, having only been turned a little over fifty years ago by her maker, Akari Hachimura, who was captured by a group of vampire hunters just days after Momo was turned. Her whereabouts have been unknown to Momo and all the other vampires in the vicinity, but Momo knew deep in her cold heart what had happened to her.

As Momo approached the end of the sidewalk, she noticed something from the corner of her eye. She stopped walking and turned her head to see what she thought she saw: a human, unconscious and laying on its back. He was badly hurt and she knew it. She rushed over to the human and knelt down beside him. The human had messy white and crimson hair and a large burn scar on the left side of his face. He was covered in cuts and bruises, obviously having just gone through some sort of beat down. Despite him being unconscious, Momo was able to tell that he was around her mortal age. Normally, a vampire would feed from an unconscious mortal in this situation, but Momo wasn't like other vampires. She never wanted to be a vampire and she longed to be a human again. She wanted to help the human and hope that he was friendly.

Momo placed her hand on the man's chest, feeling that his heart was still breathing. She let out a sigh of relief as she bit her thumb, her fangs easily piercing through her pale skin. Blood began to trickle out of the bite she gave herself and she began to rub her blood-covered thumb over the man's lips. The blood fell into his mouth and slowly but surely, the wounds began to heal themselves and Momo let out a small smile, happy that she was able to help.

The man before her slowly began move a bit. His eyes parted and his mouthed opened just a little bit. Momo sat on her knees as the man sat up. He ran his hand through his soft dual-colored hair and grunted. A scowl overtook his calm face, but that quickly changed when he saw what was beside him. He admired the features of the beautiful woman next to him, infatuated by her until...

"AGHHH!" he yelled out as he backed up against the brick wall behind him. "D-Don't hurt me... Please..." he begged.

His words alone made Momo's heart begin to ache. She hated how people were scared of her just because of what he was. She only wished that people wouldn't be so quick to judge, but the reputation of her fellow vampires would never allow that to happen.

Momo frowned as she stepped up to the man. "I'm not going to hurt you," she told him. "I just want to help."

"Help? You're a fucking vampire! Why would I ever accept help from a heartless monster like you?"

Tears began to form in Momo's eyes and she looked down, not wanting the man to see her crying. It was no use, though. The man heard her sniff as she began to wipe her tears.

"Okay..." she quietly said as she turned around. "Why are all you humans like this? Even when we try to be kind to you, we continue to be rejected and hated."

She began to walk away from the man, disappointed that he would treat her like that even after helping him.

Even though she is a vampire, I can't help but feel bad for her. She did go out of her way to save me after all. The man thought to himself.

"Wait," he called out. Momo stopped walking and turned to face the man. "My name is Todoroki," he told her.

Momo smiled. This was the first time a mortal had ever introduced itself to her. "Nice to meet you, Todoroki," she replied. "You can call me Momo."

"Momo? I like that name."

Momo blushed, unsure why the human was acting so nice to her all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry for what I said," Todoroki said. Momo's lips slightly parted, hearing sincerity in Todoroki's apology. "I didn't know you vampires had feelings..."

"I-I understand how you feel. To be fair, I don't think they have feelings either."

Todoroki furrowed his brows in confusion. "What? Aren't you a vampire yourself?"

"Yes, I am, but I'm different from most other vampires. While it is necessary for us to feed from humans to survive, I don't like inflicting pain on others. It makes me sick to my stomach."

"Oh... I didn't know that... I'm sorry..."

"I really should be going. If any of the other vampires see me talking to you, they'll kill me."

"No, don't go. I want to know more about you."

"There's nothing else to know."

"Of course there is. How about what kind of person you were before you were turned?"

Momo froze in place, the memories of her human life playing in her head like a broken record. She truly missed being a human, but there was nothing she could do about it.

"I don't wanna talk about it," she told Todoroki as she turned around again. "It was nice meeting you, Todoroki. Unfortunately, this might be the last time we'll ever see each other."

"It doesn't have to be," Todoroki tells her. "Can't we be friends?"

"You're a human, Todoroki. I'm a vampire. We can't be friends."

Todoroki stepped up behind Momo. "Yes, we can. Who cares what other people or vampires think. I like you, Momo. You seem interesting to me and I want to get to know you better."

"Why are you being so damn nice to me anyway? You literally called me a heartless monster not too long ago."

"I said I was sorry, Momo. I thought all vampires were the same. I didn't think you would get your feelings hurt..."

Little to Todoroki's knowledge, Momo was heavily blushing over how much Todoroki wanted to be her friend. It had been a while since she had a conversation this long and she wanted to savor every moment of it. She was playing hard to get to test Todoroki's commitment and if he truly meant everything he was saying.

He passed.

"Here, I'll make it up to you," Todoroki said. "How about I take you out to eat tomorrow?"

"What are all the people going to think, though?" Momo asked him.

"I don't care what they think. If they have a problem with us, we can leave and just eat at my place..."

Momo turned to face Todoroki and flashed a wide grin, revealing her bright white teeth. "Then I guess that sounds great, Todoroki. I'd love to."

Todoroki smiled a bit. "G-Great! Um, I'll... pick you up at eight?"

Momo smirked as she walked up to Todoroki. She cupped Todoroki's warm face in her cold hands and brought her lips to his. Surprised and not knowing what else to do, Todoroki kissed back and placed his hands on Momo's hips. After a few seconds, the kiss began to get more intense. Todoroki brushed his tongue against Momo's lips and she opened them up, allowing him access inside. He moved his tongue as he pleased, tasting every last bit of Momo's mouth as Momo began to use her tongue as well. She then pulled away from the kiss and gazed into Todoroki's heterochromatic eyes.

"I'll be waiting for you in this spot, Todoroki," Momo playfully told him.

"R-Right," Todoroki replied.

Momo giggled and began to walk away. Todoroki couldn't help but get turned on by the way Momo's hips swayed as she walked. He quickly looked away from her and began to scratch the back of his head, still in a shock from the sudden kiss.

"Why did she kiss me?" he asked out loud. He felt a throbbing in his pants and lightly rubbed over the bulge to relieve himself a bit. He quickly removes his hand from his hardened groin. "What am I doing? She's a vampire, Shouto. Why are you even feeling this way right now? Are you sure you can trust her?"

Todoroki looked down at his watch. "1:32..." he mumbled. "I better get going before it gets too late. Tch. As if it's not already late enough..." He began to walk away himself, staring up the starry black sky with a particular vampire on his mind. He smiled as he thought about her.

"Momo... that's such a cute name..."

"What the hell was that?" a short pale woman asked out loud. She had been watching Todoroki and Momo from the top of a building. "What the fuck does she think she's doing?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.5K 14
One shots of Todobaku which you will surely love! different A.U.s updated every Saturday! Free to tell me ideas! Even the crazy ones!
267 3 18
Todoroki is the hair to the vampiric throne. To claim it, he must have a moral willing give his blood over the next ten to twenty years. They go and...
Ex ✓ By ㅤ

Fanfiction

171K 10.5K 21
❛ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❜ 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗼 / 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿. ── 𝑬𝑿.
30.3K 519 10
"I know my priorities, I know what I need to do to become a hero. I have a clear goal of my future. So... Why can't I get you out of my head?" A todo...