Thoughts

A/N: Before we get into the story, I'd just like to take the time to thank everyone who gave me such positive feedback on the first chapter. When I first joined Wattpad over a year ago, I didn't think this would ever happen. I joined for the sole purpose of reading other people's work and enjoying it, but now here I am making my own work and seeing people enjoy it. I am truly grateful for this and most importantly, I would like to thank Ruby-Riot for giving me the opportunity to write this story.

Alright, enough of all of that. Let's just get into the story already...

-

Momo pinned Todoroki's arms down to the bed and hovered above him, her eyes never averting away from his. Both of them were completely stripped of their clothing, nothing but pure desire in each of their gazes. Momo licked around Todoroki's scar, tracing the outline with her tongue as Todoroki's breathing stifled.

"Momo..." he breathed out.

Momo lifted her face from Todoroki's and gazed into his eyes. "What is it, Todoroki...?" she asked.

Todoroki suddenly grabbed Momo by her long hair and pulled her into him, his mouth next to her ear. "I want you to fucking bite me..." he whispered into her ear.

Momo's eyes widened at Todoroki's request. "Are you sure?"

Todoroki nodded. "Right in my damn neck," he demanded.

Momo had a fair amount of experience with having sex with humans, and had gotten very good at feeding from them without killing them. Todoroki let go of her hair and she revealed her fangs. They effortlessly pierced through Todoroki's skin as she bit his neck like he asked. Todoroki grunted loudly in pain, but quickly piped down after Momo started sucking on the wound, taking his blood into her mouth, earning moans of pleasure from him.

Todoroki wrapped his arm around Momo's back and placed his other on her hip. He flipped her around so that he was on top. Momo gasped at the sudden movement. "Todoroki..." she said as she brought her cold hands to Todoroki's face. Todoroki moved Momo's hands away from his face as he slid his huge burning cock deep into the vampire.

"Ah! Todoroki~" she loudly moaned.

Todoroki began to thrust into her harshly, satisfying his desires and pleasuring the vampire before him. Momo never attempted to hide the loud sounds that came from her mouth as the sound of their skin clapping against each other echoed throughout the room.

"Fucking hell, Momo~"

"Todoroki~"

Todoroki shot up from his bed as he woke up from his vivid dream. "What the hell was that?" he wondered out loud. He blushed as he felt a hot wet stickiness in his pants. "Momo... Why did I have a dream like that? How could I have a dream like that?" He brought his hand to his forehead and sighed. "What the fuck is wrong with me... Having sex with a vampire? Well... To be honest..."

Todoroki nearly getting caught up in his desires snapped out of his lewd thoughts and shook his head. "No! She's a vampire, Shouto... An adorable and sexy vampire that, —" Todoroki punched the wall next to him. "Goddammit, Shouto!"

He stood up from his bed and began to walk around his house. All he could think of was Momo and the encounter they had last night.

Todoroki...

"Momo...? Is that you? Where are you...? Momo? Momo?"

Todoroki looked around, but the vampire was nowhere to be found. Todoroki grunted. "What the hell is this shit? This is so annoying..."