SWEET CURSE PJMXKYN

By JazzYprk

"Hey, I was cursed ok? I was cursed to come into your life and protect you and most important to be with you... More

INTRO🐻
1•Accidents
2•Coincidence
3•Work
5•I Found You

4•Friendship

0 0 0
By JazzYprk

I was paying a lot attention to the workers that was working to get the lightings just right.

Not that long, the door swung open and there was Jimin standing in the way. I can't that outfit that I chose really just fitted him very well.

I didn't know that Park Jimin has a very nice, muscular and very toned body. Hey? I'm drooling.
I was looking at him from down to top.

The higher I go the hotter he gets.
"Yuna? Are checking me out?" I immediately snapped out from my amazing But was disturbed by Ute own owner dream. I looked up to him he has those annoying smirk on his lips and had rises his eyebrow.
I gave him a disgusting look.
"Why would I?" I put both of my hands on to my waist.

"Snapped our of it boy, we have photo shoot to do" I told him and walked towards him but I stopped a few feet away from him. "You looked incomplete" I Said then puts my index finger onto my chin. I furrowed both my eyebrows that they almost connected. "Your hair" I said.

"What?" He has no clue what I'm going to do to his precious hair.
"Stay still" I hold onto his shoulders.
Why does he has to be so damn tall?
I was struggling on my tippy toes to just fix his hair.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled.
"Hey I'm struggling to stand because you're so damn tall!" I hit his shoulders. "Let me help you" he respond. Suddenly, I felt to hand holding onto my waist. I startled as those hand land on this thin fabric.
I can easily feel his warm ness.

"Go ahead" he tells me to do it.
I took the opportunity to fix his shiny dark brown to make it a little messy.
I felt non-stop electric strike in my body. I kept on feeling tingling in my body. What ha she done?
"Done" I Said. I just want to get away from his touch that's making me crazy. "How do I look?" He asked.
"Great" I Said. "Follow me" I told him.

We walked out from his fitting room and we went to the shooting room where Ari was waiting for us.
We walked in and gets Jimin ready for his photo shoot. I told him to wait when I went to look for Ari to get the props ready. "Stay here" I Said. He nodded. He has put his hands into his pocket and that...that looks so damn hot. I better go before I went crazy for this human.

I found Ari char king the props and told the staff to get it ready.
"Ari? Jimin's making me go crazy! He touched me! He holds me by my waist!" I whispered shouted to her.
"What?" She asked and unplugged her earphones from her ear. She wasn't listening all this time?
"I said Jimin is ready" I rolled my eyes.

He is now positioned perfectly. He sits on the black sofa. He took of his shoes.He thens leans onto the edge and put one leg on it. He fix his hair like fixed it before.

"Yuna! His lip balm" Ari shouted.
"Ok!" I took out the cherry scented lip balm and went to him. I opened it and turned it so that i could spread this damn lip balm onto him.
I bent down and started to spread the red liquid onto his lips. I could feel his strong stare.

"Ok ready Jimin?" She made a ready sign. Then Jimin respond it with a nod.
His face that goes from cute as a mochi to serious as a vampire.
He lowered his eyelids and looked at the camera.

"One, two, three!" Ari clicks the red button of the camera.
Jimin once looked at the camera after that he drifted his eyes towards me.
We made an eye contact that was so intense. He smirked and my eyes went wide. Damn Jimin.
"You look good Jimin!" Ari compliments him. He chuckled as I looked away.

Is this friendship or torture?
Park Jimin?

After few hours Jimin came out after dyeing his hair and makeup.
He was wearing all white with Gucci shoes.

Surprising he looks better in those kind of color hair. His hair is now the color orange-ish red with a hint of light pink also. It's so cute he looks like a fire cotton candy.

The thought of that makes me laugh.
"What?" He said in a cold tone.
"Don't judge ok? I was forced too"
he pouted cutely. omo, it's cute.
I tried to keep it in but, I couldn't.
I suddenly burst into laughter like a volcano burying out its hot lava.

I laughed non-stop. My laughyer caused my eyes to get watery. I wiped it away. I bent down because my stomach hurts as I continued to laugh harder.

"Seriously? Yuna?" He gave me an annoying face. "You look ridiculous"
I laughed more. He looked so serious
this time. I think I had to stop.
"Are you finished?" He asked with a very cold tone. Is he mad?
"Jiminie you mad?" I asked but he doesn't want to reply.

"Jimin-ah" I called his name. He just hummed. "I'll buy you ice cream?"
I offered. His fav lightens up.
He smiled widely and said, "Sure"
I laughed such a baby.

We finished Jimin's second photo shoot and he look so cuteee!
I can't believe my eyes. Is he human?

He looks so cute right?
Park Jimin? More like Park Mochi.

After the photo shoot, we asked Namjoon if we could go out and get some food. He said we could.
Me and Jimin went to the nearest cafe and there's also ice cream selling there.

We walked into the cafe. We went the counter to order some ice creams and drinks. Jimin was being a gentleman and he's ordering it for me.
"Uhm What do you want Yunashhi?"
Jimin asked.
"Just boba milk tea and vanilla ice cream" I said. Jimin ordered the same.
We found a table and it's just next to the big window.

"You often go here?" Jimin asked while eating his ice cream and licking his spoon. "Yup I go here when I was back in Seoul last few years ago" I told him. "It's good though here" he thens takes a sip of his drink.
"I know right" I smiled.

I was just eating my ice cream peacefully until a baby finger came poking on my nose.
"Yah!" I yelled at Jimin.
"How dare you Park" I Said and rolled my eyes. I crossed my arms and put in on the table. I was angry.
"Awww you mad sweetheart?" Jimin teases. I looked at him with mad eyes.

"I was just playing" he chuckled softly. He pulled out a tissue from the tissue box and wiped it onto my nose.
The soft texture touches my skin.
I could feel electric strikes in my body as I could still feel his warm touch.

"Here it's gone, happy?" He asked.
"Always" I smiled.
-

We walked out as we were finish.
"Thanks Noona!" I waved at her as we walked out. Jimin just had his smile on his face and it does not fades away. He then suddenly chuckles.
That chuckle will never got me bored.
Every time I heard it I felt like getting heart attacks because of how beautiful it sounds.

"You're heading home?" He asked.
"Yeah" I answered.
"May I send you?" He politely said.
"You may" I Said in a dramatic voice.
We laughed. "You're good at those kind of voice" he said. I blushed for no reason. "Nah, it's nothing" I told him.

We were walking on the walk way.
There was a lot of awkwardness and quietness between the both of us.
He thens broke it and starts to talk.
"Yuna" I turned to look at him.
"Yeah?" I could feel the nervousness.
He wants to ask me something but too scared to. "What?" I asked softly.
"A-Are we friends?" He asked and then scratched his back neck.

He was waiting for me to answer.
I was still in my surprised mode.
"Yeah of course we are Park" I answered. His lips turned into a curve and a smile appeared on his lips.
"We are?" He said happily.
He hugged me. I froze like an ice cube.
"Yah, let me go" I told him.
I was blushing and I didn't want him to know ok?

He immediately loosened his grip on me and slowly lets go of my body.
"You're blushing Yunashhi!" He pointed to my tomato face. Damn.
"I immediately covered my face with both of my palms and he tried to remove it. "Was it really effecting you?" He asked and had a smirk on his plump lips.

"Stop it Park" I started to walk faster.
"Don't go sweetheart!" He yelled from the back. "Hey we are friends" he said. I stopped and turned around.
"Ok, I'm sorry" I said. He smiles happily.

"Our friendship really starts from here" he said and smiled happily.
I can't believe I'm friends with a thief who tried to took my favorite ramen is now my friend and he's damn hot.

Continue Reading