Human Pet

By KomoriYuki

Taken by the aliens to a planet unknown how will the girl survive and how long?. An Alien's pet. With twists... More

Author's Note
Terms
Hide Yourself!
I Am So Doomed!
Who Will Take Me?.
Is that Chocolate?
The Portal
The Blood test!
My Encounter With?
Hey,Don't Cry Sweety!
The Meeting
I Am Owned.
Shopping With My Little Girl
Author's Note
Nightmare
Buying A Collar
Tell Me First
What's Yum?
I Am Home.
I Live With..
Garden,Food & A Little Creature
Your Name?/Speech Secrets!.
To My Sister/Check On Her
Obedience Overloaded.
Meeting A Friend.
Simply Too Cute๐Ÿ˜˜
Characters
Finally Done Bathing!
She is Safe!
Point System.
Alien Fairy
Marking A Possesion.
who told you she was adorable?...
Preparations For The 'Exchange Event'
Same Wavelength.
Like Rainbow
Like Rainbow
Sem
Creepy!
Robots
The Female Alien
The Council President,Ken Jek
Mike
Did I Miss Something?
I Can't Put Her At Risk.
To The Garden.
A Bad Cook
BEAT YOU!
Cover
I reincarnated as a Villainess who somehow looked just like me.
Internal conflicts

How Long?

3.3K 88 1
By KomoriYuki

Hayce's POV:

"Bath soap" my sister reaches her hand out to me , "here" I say as I pass it in her hands.
"Extend the curtains" she orders me once again and I follow along and extend the curtains before relieving a deep sigh 'finally she is done ordering me!'.

She takes Liana in her arms carefully as she tries to discard her clothes is what I guess she is doing 'curtains!!!!'.

I do the same for mike as I give him a good and peaceful bath which I think Liana didn't have the same way.
I heard her yelp and splash a number of times before she calmed down.

Liana's POV:

As we were put down by the two Aliens I began to ask the boy standing infront of me some questions that I have really wanted to ask like:

"What's your name?"

"How long have you been here?"

To that the answers I got were pretty simple of course. He introduced himself and as soon as he did so did I .

"So Mikael do you know how long you have been here?" I asked as if I had been some sort of a detective interrogating someone.

"No" came his crisp and short answer which I thought he wouldn't continue with but then he continued by saying, "I was taken away on my birthday while I was celebrating....and.."
He stopped in his tracks and looked straight in my eyes before he asked , "it was 2017, January which month is it now?".

'Month?, Is he kidding me?'

''It is 2019,July" I answered.

"That....two years.." He stopped on what he was saying while his face paled for a moment and then back to his usual stoic expression as if to mask his true feeling behind an invisible wall.
Before I could ask him further a long cloth fell ahead of me that blocked my path from his.
"Wait.....what's going on?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.3K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
5.2M 45.8K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
29.5K 2.1K 51
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
281K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."