POISONOUS PASSION๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

By hafsytukur

ENGAUSA , A CAPTIVATING ENGLISH NOVEL OF A HAUSA STORY LINE , FARHA THE BEAUTIFUL DAMSEL BUT A DIRTY VILLAGE... More

AUTHOR NOTE.
THE BIGINING
INTO THE STORY

PART 4

19 1 0
By hafsytukur

POISONOUS
                 PASSION 🔥🔥

EPISODE 0⃣3⃣   

Hamza hands where shaking as Farha gave him a look .. Amira  could hint something was wrong between those two .

" look village smelling rat you better move ...Hamza doesn't know you " Amira said holding Hamza by the shoulder ...gazing at Farha in a mean Way .

" look at you ...because you putting make up and looking good think you better than me" Farha said feeling insulted .

Hamza was feeling uncomfortable and desperate to leave before things get out of hand.

" look you ..." Pointing at Farha ." leave right now i dont  know you ' his words left Farha speechless not that he actually knows her but ..she felt like after that kiss they shared she seem to know him more and want to get closer to him .

" i know you bery well you kissing me in the bush like this " stretching her mouth ...the worst has happened ..what he wanted to hide has happened .

" what you kissed this smelling girl " Amira and the other girls said pulling away from Hamza .

" yes he kissed me ...for like 5minite it sweeting me oo" she said laughing holding Hamza hand  ...Hamza was doing his best to push her aside  but like a lich she stood still  he didn't know what to do.

" yack how can he stand that smelling girl i cant imagine  you kissed me earlier " Amira said feeling awkward like Her mouth  sore ." Allah ya isa" she said in tears running away.

" wait let me explain " he was about to chase her but Farha held him back .

" you are not going anywhere " she said still holding him tight .he was frustrated as the other girls left him laughing at him .

He turned to look at Farha who was all over him like a cat.

" oho oho God which kind wahala be this" he said referring to Farha who couldn't careless all she wanted was to stay close to Hamza and keep holding his hand .she couldn't see the frustration in his eyes

" keh get away" he angrily pushed her away ." what is your problem do i know you ..haba mana this is too much have my village people sent you ..or my enemies tell them you did not see me" his word left her gazing at him for a while then she hissed shrugging her lips not caring any less .

" look are you angry because i sent all those your busy body girlfriends away ...look if so yes your village people sending...in fact i sending me because i like you " she said looking at him with so much affection ..in his eyes Farha was more like a foolish dirty village rage who wonder around with smelling body or breath...but she has found in him a Companion she has never seen in many men ..so many time many youths in the village would approach Farha in order to deceive her into sleeping with her ..but behind that illiterate mind of hers she knew herself respect and pride was outmost Important ..and that has kept her going ..but meeting Hamza changed the whole of her .and for what she hardly can tell.

" look you dirty village rat if i see you anywhere close to me aswear i will break your legs " he pushed her to the ground walking away ...falling to the floor Farha brushed her hand on a stone and it started bleeding .

" aha aha" she cried out hoping she would stop but he paid her no attention and left ..she felt bad yet unable to stop herself from liking him .

************

" gimbiya gimbiya(princess)" her father called out sitting outside his hurt quickly Farha rushed to her father who loved her so much .

" yes papa" she said looking at him .

" come sit lay you head on my lap let me tell you a story my child " he said quickly she sat down on the mat besides her Father and Lay her head on her old mans Lap as he pet her hair .

" my child ...the apple of my eyes " he said pleased with her ..she kept smiling as he called her those names  .

" yes papa" she said as she paid attention to him .

" you know your mother gave birthday to you with so much difficulty she couldn't cook nor work ..each time she bent down to work you would always make it difficult for her. ...since then i knew you where a precious child a princess ...your mother ...may her should rest in peace  " he said paused for a while nearly dropping tears at the remembrance of his late wife memories .

" she said that you would grow up to be a very beautiful girl in the village and every boy would be after you  ...and indeed my child you are pretty  " he said for a while Farha found it very hard to believe that she was actually pretty and that all boys will be after her ...but its entirely different case .

" papa its a lie you see boys run from me saying am dirty and smell " she said her father giggled knowing she was right ..but as her father he wasn't border by her smell he knew all the hardship her stepmother puts her through but he chose to keep quiet for peace to rain .

" my child believe me any man that can not see  the beauty that lies behind your dirty smell face is a fool whoever loves you the way you are right now would love you for life believe me .." A smile cut her lips as a ray of hope was giving to her ..

" i love you papa" she said smiling from ear to ear ..when she said other boys she actually meant why cant Hamza see her beauty she wished he would see her for who she is or like her for her ....

******

The next day again around six in the evening at the same spot Hamza was playing ball with his friends this time around no girls came to cheer him on ...but on the other Hand Farha was in a hurry to see Hamza play ..she arrived and saw him palying sweating .

" yeah go Hamza" she yelled clapping ..soon all attention was on Hamza as his friends started questioning how he knows Farha the village rag ..thats how boys refers to her .

" look bro ignore her i don't know her " he said still paying not looking at her direction ..but Farha couldnt care less as she thought he was all into the ball and couldn't pay her any attention.

" Hamza my lof" she yelled out looking at him as she  Jumped cheering him on .his friends where talking between themselves laughing at him discreetly making him feel awkward .he grabbed his shit and walk towards Farha in anger and pulled her aside ." are you deaf " he said looking at her dead in the eyes foaming like he would explode .

" sorry na don't be angry" she said innocently .

" look girl you are not my type you village dirty rag get lost you smell do you think i can like you" he yelled out.

" then making me into your kind of girl " she said out  fear looking at how angry he looks .

" hahaha" he busted into laughter making her to look at herself feeling bad ." you can never be my type ..you can't speak good English you are dirty ..." He dragged her into the field where all the boys where " look at her she thinks she is good enough " he said she was looking around and saw how the boys where covering they nose looking at her ...she felt Embarrassed  seeing how she was treated like a monster .

" kai she smells look at her " the boys said covering they nose .

" see you can never be good enough for me now get lost " he yelled out making her to run with all she got ..running as fast as she could falling to the floor and getting back up .....she came back home hid behind a tree and started crying so much she was hitting herself ..hating how she turned out ....

" ahaaha" she had never felt Humiliated like that day before in her life ...she wished she had left when he asked to she wouldn't have faced such insult .

Thou Hamza reacted out of frustration he started regretting why he actually yelled at her ..he wished he had just acted calmly with her may be then things wouldn't have gotten out of hand ...he rolled on his bed from one edge to another still unable to sleep just thinking about Farha and how sad she looked he could swear she was crying when she left .

" why now ....God its not fair oo why am i restless is it my fault that i kissed her and she likes me " he jumped up from bed grabbing his cloth and jumped out of the house through the window ..hoping to take a walk and clear his head . he was half way from home when the cloud started gathering and soon before he could look for shelter the rain dropped like thunder rushing from the sky .

" could this day get any worse " he said running to find Shelter ...he kept running when he was approaching he saw a Female in the rain chasing after a young lad this girl was fully drenched in the rain from hair to toe she had no shoes on ..her bear foot was on the ground ...he was taken aback by this girls curve as her cloth hug onto her body as they where wet show casing every edge of her body ...he thiny waist ..and her big hips with her full busty breast and her long brain hair laying on her back .....he coukd swear he had never seen such goddess of shape in this Village before ...he wanted to run from the rain not to get sick but how can he ignore such body ..he need to impress this young woman she was all in one ..." God she what man should die for " Hamza said licking his lips ..to him she looked like those white girls in the video this could be his new catch .

" come here now risk" he heard the lady calling out to the lad ..he then knew how  to impress her quickly he ran towards the Lad nearly falling down but he was able to corner the lad and caught it carrying it like a baby walking towards her . she stop still frozen looking at him .

" your lad" he said handing it over to her slowly she took him off his hand and was about to go without a word of thank you ...

" atleast a thank you wouldn't hurt right " he said hoping to start a conversation .she paid him no attention and was on her way ...quickly he blocked her path and the ray of the lightning shooting at every edge flash on her beautiful face ...Hamza was left breathless as his eyes couldn't imagine such beauty and how come he never paid attention.

" its you " he said looking at Farha shocked ..he could swear he was dreaming could it really be her ....how com his eyes seem to be playing tricks on him ...behind that dirty mud face of hers lies a beautiful girls such as her ...he was left speechless and ashamed of himself ...he couldn't stop her as she walk pass him  ....he then regreted his action and why he didn't see such diamond behind those mask .

🔥🔥🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 27.7K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...
337K 38.6K 27
"๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’”, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–" ...
1M 50.8K 40
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ~ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...
843K 50.6K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...