Perfunctory

By EveryDayIsAFuneral

A Bill Skarsgård story. He's a popularly known model making millions off of every photo shoot he does, he is... More

Epigraph
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10

6

40 4 8
By EveryDayIsAFuneral

WARNING: very mature, a shower scene. Sexual, crude language.

Short because I'm exhausted.

"It's Sunday." Bill complains, pulling Evelyn closer in the bed, loving the feeling of her soft skin against his. Friends, just friends, just friends.

"Is Bill upset because we have to go to our jobs like regular adults?"

"Tomorrow, now go back to sleep, I'm tired and you're warm." He pushes, thinking to himself, watch him, take a good thing and then fuck it all up in one night.

"Laney is calling an emergency photoshoot, it needs to be crammed in."

"The underwear ad one?"

"Yes." He wants to kill himself.

He was going to model in an underwear ad, with who? Oh yes, the twat, Evan. The dipshit who doesn't know 2+2.

His phone dings on the table, messages popping up,

Twat: this is going to turn into a gay porno

Twat: will we have to be in a bed together?

Twat: does an orgy sound good? or..

Twat: my dick is currently in Jennifer and I do not want to fucking model right now

Twat: bruh she's tight

You make me so uncomfortable, twat

Twat: mmm, chat later, cum now

Bill shows Evelyn the texts, a loud laugh leaving her lips.

Evan was just.. a little different.

"We have to get up."

"It's 7 AM."

"Yeah, and I have to go back home, take a shower, do my make-up, do my hair, get dressed, eat something-"

Bill groans, "Just wear one of my t-shirts as a dress, maybe pull off a necklace and some shoes."

Evelyn gives him a menacing look, she was not going to walk into a fancy ass building, looking fucking homeless!

"I'm not doing that."

Sliding out of the comfortable bed, she trots towards her purse, tossing it on the sheets, "Mind if I steal a shower first?"

"Go ahead, we have to be there in like 3 hours," Bill looks at the girl, "we can take a bit longer if you want though. I'm up for sex."

"You really need to stop being around Evan."

"Haha, I know." He watched as she stumbles into the bathroom, pulling her phone with her. Probably to blast the usual music, as she always plays. The same bands, head-banging or full on sobbing.

As she has told him.

He wants to join her, very much so, but he was reluctant. Was that going too far with things? They've known each-other for awhile, but have barely talked, and when they did, it was the usual arguments and then he disappeared for a hot minute.

The sounds of The Neighbourhood playing loudly in the background caught Bill's attention, making him listen in.

The water trickles down Evelyn's skin as stands, a black rag hanging from her hand. She thinks, so Bill wants her, like really wants her, but why couldn't she give anything in return?

Was it because she was afraid?

Is it because she didn't want to be lead on? Most likely, it could just be a little one night-stand.

One-night stand.

Bill gets up from the bed, removing his clothes and stepping into the bathroom silently. He sees her body from the see-through glass, moving her hips to the beat of some song.

The words, "I'll never be, what you see inside" coming from her lips. He slides the glass door open, stepping in and closing it.

She stands rigid, feeling hands run down her hips.

"You're so beautiful, you know that? I want to touch you in every way possible, what's it like inside of you? How does your head work? Do you like it when my hands are against your body?"

"Bill.."

He presses her up against the wall, staring her in the eyes as he starts to grind his crotch against hers.

Evelyn moans, his hands molding her breasts. Closing her eyes, she wonders what it would be like, if he was fucking her.

Bending her over and taking her from the back.

"Do you want this Evelyn? Do you want this baby?"

"Fuck yes."

Mmm, he loves the sound of that. His lips connect with her neck, pressing kisses and sucking. She licks her bottom lip, her hands running down his back.

One of his hands move down, running over her smooth folds and rubbing on her clit.

"Bill!" He only continues, little purple spots forming on her neck. She's going to need a scarf for today.

"Can I slip a finger in, sweet little Eve?"

"Please." One of his lengthy fingers slip into her, curling as he adds another, feeling her clench around them. She holds onto his shoulders connecting their lips.

"Oh my god." He smiles, he loves that he can make her so wet. Make her heat up, unable to resist his intimate touch.

"Can I be for real Evelyn? You're just my type, everything is so right. Do you want me to keep fingering you?"

"Mmhmmm."

He could feel himself harden against her thigh, adding another finger as he could feel her body start to freeze, the stillness of her muscles signifying the incoming orgasm.

Their lips connect again, his fingers slipping from her wet heat and resting on the shower wall as he presses tortuously against her. If they didn't stop, who knows what would happen, but he couldn't even care, he wants this and he knows she does too. Evelyn isn't ready.

Her hands hold the back of his head, the water casting down on them with a soft sound bouncing off the tile. The music plays rather loudly in the background. No one could compare to Bill, unlike her last rendezvous with other men, he was so.. questionable. There was no predicting nature, he was— unpredictable.

A moan is encased in the kiss, Evelyn smiling into it. The first one to pull back was Bill, his swollen lips in front of her own.

He sighs, "I understand you aren't ready, I shouldn't of gone that far but—"

"It's alright, I loved it." She winks, "Are we going to finish our shower or what?"

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Evelyn frowns once she takes a good look at her closet, Bill had gotten dressed and taken her home, and now she was standing, trying to figure out what to wear.

She couldn't help but think back to the little action she just had, in fact, she lusted for more of his touch. The way his fingers worked inside of her,
oh god, she could think about it all not if she could.

And she was more than willing to.

Bill emerges from the hallway, "You have an hour, let's go, baby."

"I don't know what to wear."

He rolls his eyes, stepping up behind her and delicately placing his hands on her hips. "I love how you smell like my body wash, it's the best, and my cologne."

"Shush and help me."

"Hmm, I'd say wear that black skirt, the black blouse but leave the top two buttons popped open, those black heels and your hair should be down and straight."

Evelyn looks up at him, raising her eyebrows as he only chuckles, "I've learned a lot of things."

"Mhmmm."

She takes the clothes out, pushing Bill out of the room, "I've seen everything, why are you pushing me out?"

"I don't want your dick inside of me just yet!"

"Fuck you too."

Snorting, Evelyn closes the door, sitting on her bed and pulling on her clothes. As much as the thought of Bill inside of her turned her on, she didn't want that just yet. She would love to get to know him before they started fucking like rabbits.

But, she guesses shit happens.

"Are you done?"

"You're very impatient for a grown man," Bill rolls his eyes at her words, "Wait a moment."

At this point, he was pounding on the door, not wanting to stay away from the girl any longer. Yes, he didn't have problems with relationships, he always has, he never stayed in one place.

Well he did, but he went through a little phase where having sex was the only important thing in life.

The door opens, Evelyn staring up at Bill, "Oh look you finally open the door!"

"You piss me off, Skarsgård."

"But I also made you cum."

"Mhm."

He inches closer, "With my fingers."

"Uh huh."

"If I can make you cum that hard with my fingers, I wonder how hard my cock can." Evelyn smacks him in the chest, noticing the time and grabbing her to-go make-up bag.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1.4K 26
A former Russian spy, Avenger, and Ballerina will have to face her ex-lover, Steve Rogers, on a mission. While Natasha's heart still belongs to him...
417K 7K 54
» I'M SO INTO YOU I CAN BARELY BREATHE « ( SOCIAL MEDIA. ) ( LOWER CASE INTENDED. ) ( COMPLETED. )
2.7K 38 101
Six Years after End Game and things are super different, but also exactly the same. Camila Hall is about to find out how different things can be whe...
2.2K 76 15
Short stories about - you guessed it - Bill Skarsgård. Somewhere you can read about ever so enthralling events that will transpire with the one and...