Becoming

By kamiyamidrawings

[Connor x Android!Reader] Detroit is having a problem with their androids, they are attacking their owners; D... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI

VI

817 24 6
By kamiyamidrawings

    The sound of rain is heard, echoing inside your head. Opening your eyes, the Zen Garden was dark. If you could feel, it would probably feel like it was cold. Connor was next to you, seeing a umbrella near the marble bridge, connor shrugged grabbing it. Opening it up, you stand under it with Connor.

    The dark blue sky's pouring down rain, making the water in the river distorted. The two swans were curled around each other, as if holding the other to protect them. There were no other animal to be see beside the two white birds, they looked happy. You wish you could feel the same as you do, besides, even if you could. You are only a machine.

    The once calming garden felt like a bunch of mushed up thoughts, expressing each others feelings of doubts. Thunder shaking the sky, with a flash of lightning. It was as if the rain was condeeming the garden to be sad while the sky was full of rage, acting out, trashing to get attention.

    "I am sorry about today," Connor spoke up. It's voice was barely heard over thunder. Brown eyes staring down, almost as if Connor was ashamed.

    "I know that was your first mission, and we could've caught the deviants on the highway. But, the statistics showed you'd never make it to them. They barely got across, you would've shared the fate of road kill if you would've went." Connor explained, meeting your eyes. They looked sad.

    "I... I understand, Connor. At least we technically got one deviant, even if its head was smashed in from the impact on the ground and can't get that much info out of it...." Frustration hits you, jaw tense. Thunder booming from above, as if it was expressing your anger

    Our footsteps echo, splashing puddles. You move closer to connor, placing a hand on its arm. Connor seemed a bit pleased by this gesture, slightly easing into you.

    "But, I do have to admit." Looking up at a tree, droplets rolling off the leaves.

    "You were pretty amazing chasing that deviant." Complimenting Connor, who adverts its eyes. Mouth slightly agape, closing and reopening, as if trying to find the right words.

    "Thank you, [Y/N]. You were amazing too, you actually caught the deviant. And, not to mention you found it before me, you are pretty great." Connor's brown eyes seem to shimmer slightly, praising your abilities. Connor's LED was yellow, just like yours.

    There seemed to be this weird rippling effect, the rain stopped for a split moment, before starting back up again. It was odd, like the emotions that was in the garden had vanish, but was started right back up. The sky turning a softer shade of blue, giving the peace back to the garden.

    "There's Amanda," Pointing Connor, picks up its pace. Trying to get to it's handler, like a little puppy.

    "Hello Amanda," the AI was the same beside the yellow on her arm now.

Amanda Trusted.

    "Connor, [Y/N]. I've been expecting you... Would you two mind a little walk?" She questioned, Connor nodded walking over to her using the umbrella to shield her instead of you.

    The rain soaking your clothing, as Connor walks with Amanda ahead. It was a bit hurtful that Connor would do that to you, but, then again you both are a machine. Amanda is both now your handlers, anything she says you have to obey. No matter what.

    "That deviant seemed to be an intriguing case... A pity you didn't capture it, thankfully you had [Y/N] to finish what you both were programmed to do." Connor looks down at Amanda, her words probably feeling like knives to it. She was disappointed in Connor.

    "Sadly, we couldn't get much out of it. Too damaged, from it jumping off the roof...." Turning her head, it was your turn to get her wrath of the disappointment card. Her hard stare almost making your limbs wanting to stop working, maybe take your optical unit out to not see that look on her face.

    "Deviants are completely irrational. Which makes it difficult to anticipate their behavior." Connor cut in, trying to get the attention back on it. As if Connor was trying to get the full rage of disappointed Amanda on him.

    "But I should've been more effective and assisted [Y/N]. If we held the deviant together, maybe it wouldn't of jumped off..." Staring ahead, the rain making sputtering noises on the silk of the umbrella.

    "Did you both managed to learn anything?" Amanda questioned.

    "I found it's diary," Connor stated. The information made Amanda smile, pleased by the finding.

    When did Connor find that? Maybe while you were too busy being scared of harmless birds, acting like Lieutenant Anderson. All the small animals seemed to want was food, which the deviant was giving to it.

    "But it was encrypted" in a swift instant, Amanda frowned. Looking away from Connor.

    "It may take weeks to decipher." Connor finished. Staring at Amanda wanting some type of reaction from her, like a child wanting its mother to look at it.

    "What else?"

    "The walls of the apartment were covered with drawings of labyrinths and other symbols." Connor started, glancing back towards you, wanting you to continue.

    "rA9 was found in the bathroom walls, just like the deviant that murdered its owner. The deviants seemed to be obsessed with it, even in its last moment. It sounded like it was praying to it, to be saved." You spoke up, a smile forms on Amanda's face. Giving you a slight nod.

    "Connor, you came very close to capturing that deviant yourself....." A long pause between the two, Amanda seemed almost hostile.

    "How is your relationship with the Lieutenant developing?"

    "He seemed grateful that I saved his life on the roof... He didn't say anything, but he expressed it in his own way..." Connor seemed to have a happier tone to its voice, as if it was grateful that the lieutenant was ok. Amanda didn't seem to like that, her face frowning.

    "I... Don't really know, I believe he is beginning to trust us more. But that is all I can see at the moment." You looked down, ashamed that you didn't ask if he was ok. Being pushed off a roof must've been straining on his unhealthy body.

    Crossing over the marble bridge, Amanda stops staring at Connor. Which surprised it, turning to look at the AI.

    "We don't have much time... Deviancy continues to spread. It's only a matter of time before the media finds out about it. We need to stop this, whatever it takes." Amanda was addressing Connor more, it was as if she doubted it. She didn't once try to ask you the questions about the investigation, she was asking Connor. Watching it react, and the answers. She didn't like how Connor answered her questions, and Connor's act with the deviant incident. Who knows how she would react if she knew what Connor did at the highway.

    "We will solve this investigation Amanda. I won't disappoint you." Connor sounded like it was begging, trying to convince itself.

    Amanda stood there, blankly staring at the android. Unshifted by its begging for approval, more of ashamed by it. That Connor would go so low to beg for its approval when it has failed, even failing to answer simple questions. You had this feeling, no it was a hypothesis that Amanda is doing this on purpose to Connor. Making it need to compete with you. You were praised. Connor wasn't.

    "A new case just came in. Find Anderson and investigate it..." Walking off, stopping at the end of the bridge staring directly at Connor.

    "Don't fail me again..."

    Connor tenses up, nodding. Holding the umbrella a little too tightly in its hand, you walked over to Connor, a hand on its shoulder. Connor intensely stares at the back of Amanda, parting its lips.

    "I failed her..." Connor almost seemed heartbroken. It's face looking down at the white marble under its feet, standing in front of Connor you gently use your fingers to lift its face up to look at you.

    "Hey... We'll get it next time. We will succeed. You got Lieutenant Anderson and me to help you." Connor stares at you for a moment, slowly tilting its head.

    "Yeah.... We will." Connor uses its free hand, grabbing yours. Connor's LED flashes to yellow, and soon you are engulfed in darkness.

    Opening your eyes, you are once again on the road sitting next to Connor. Its eyes staring down, looking completely defeated. Reaching over, you grab Connor's hand, giving it a light squeeze. Connor closes its eyes for a moment, looking over at you.

    "I still can't get her words out of... my head." Connor's words were soft, barely audible. Soft, weak. Connor looked so defeated, just like that, Connor the deviant hunter was defeated by a few words.

    "Connor. Your a android for crying out loud. You managed to save that little girl's life on that roof with the deviant, you solved the case of Carlos Ortiz's murder. You are CyberLife's deviant hunter. If Amanda says something, you go prove her wrong." Connor looks up at you. Its face changing back to its original state, shifting in its seat.

    "You're right [Y/N], thanks." Connor didn't let your hand go, it held on, giving it a slight squeeze.

    "What's your battery at?" Connor asked, neon lights reflecting off of the rain that was on the car onto its face.

    "35%"

    Connor seemed to be thinking, knowing that it would be bad to go do a case now with not even half battery left. Connor looks over, its soulless brown eyes reflecting lights from all around.

    "Let's hope that this case can be finished quickly, we wouldn't want you to shut down due to your battery draining." Nodding, understanding where Connor was coming from. If you shut down in the middle of the case, some of your memories would be wiped. You would put the investigation on hold, dragging everyone down.

    "Yeah... So, the deviant is a AP700, correct?" You asked, the case's don't instantly go to you. Connor is in charge of handling the cases.

    "Correct, the Android AP700 #578 902 117, it had attacked its owner after it deviated. We are currently going to the hospital to talk to the victim."

    "The owner is still alive?" Usually deviants when in this situation would attack their owners and actually kill them, which resulted in the case.

    "Yes, they were lucky to lived. But... They won't ever move again." That's the kicker, the deviant left the owner paralyzed.

    "Will the owner be alright talking about their trauma? Humans can get a little.... Over emotional about that type of things." Connor looks down for a moment, thinking.

    "We could always tell them that they can stop at any time, we could constantly scan their stress levels too." Connor reassured you, giving your hand a slight squeeze.

    You looked down at your hands, Connor's was so big compared to yours, it looked nice? There was this nice feeling within your chest, maybe just one of your biocomponents coming out of place. Pulling your hand away from Connor, you look out the window. This was wrong, this shouldn't be happening, you are an android. Androids can't "Feel".

Software Instability ^

    You push past each thought that came into your mind, the car coming to a stop. People rushing in and out of the huge building, androids walking with umbrellas from all the rain that had been falling from the sky in the recent days. You enter the building, already the lieutenant was there yelling at the android at the front desk.

    "What the hell do you mean I can't see the patient!?"

    "You are not family, nor friends. Visiting hours are overs for guest besides family. We can not permit you to see the patient." Lieutenant Anderson slams his hands on the counter, enraged.

    "I am a Detroit police officer you little piece of shit! I have clearance to talk to the patient!"

    Connor and you stand side by side, looking at each other before looking back. Connor walks over to the lieutenant, gently grabbing him. Lieutenant Anderson still yelling about androids, which Connor calmly reminds him that Connor himself is one.

    Standing at the desk you look at the receptionist, its LED yellow. Very stressed out by the Lieutenant.

    "I am sorry for the Lieutenant, he can be difficult. But we have authorization from CyberLife to investigate deviants, along with the Detroit Police Department." Connecting with the androids LED, it flickers a bit before going back to blue.

    "I am sorry about the delay, the patient is on the third floor, room 305."

    Turning around, Connor and Lieutenant Anderson were gone. Scanning the large area full of humans and nurse androids, you calmly make your way towards the elevator. Sending the information to Connor about the room, receiving that he took the lieutenant outside to calm down.

    There you go again, referring Connor as a he. Connor is an it.

    "Connor is an it," muttering to yourself.

    It was hard, very hard. Connor looks human, sometimes acting human. But Connor will always be a machine, Connor was built to look and act like a human.

    The elevator opens the doors to the hospital's white hallways, androids tending to the needs of all the residence in the buildings. Coughing from sick children, elderly people walking around the halls and even a few people who were recently in a car accident.

    You made your way towards the room with the victim, knocking on open door. The victim was a woman in her 40's, short brown hair, her green eyes widens. Just at the mere sight of you raises a panic in her, holding your hands up, trying to show you won't hurt her.

    "Mrs. Wright. Please, I'm not here to hurt you. I am from the Detroit Police Department, we are investigating deviants." The women begins to scream, scared to death.

    Your LED turns yellow, stepping out of the room. You knew she would have some trauma from the experience, but you didn't think it would be this bad, all you did was walk into the room. Some human nurses walk past you, encouraging the women inside to calm down. One of them closes the door, the women's sobs are muffled from within.

    "What the hell was that?" Turning around, Lieutenant Anderson walks towards you holding a coffee cup. The steam coming from the small hole, around 160 degrees fahrenheit.

    "The victim, she panic at the sight of me. I was going to try to question about what had happened to her, I didn't calculate the possibility that she would panic that badly."

    "What the fuck, [Y/N]! She was attacked by a deviant and you didn't think she would freak out at the sight of you? An android?" Connor beside the lieutenant shakes his head.

    "Lieutenant, we thought she wouldn't want to talk about it. Humans are, weird to us." Taking a sip of his coffee, Lieutenant curses once his tongue was burned slightly.

    "Oh, you don't think all humans are weird? Do ya?" A smirk forms on Connors face.

    "Yes, you far more weird than any human I've encountered so far." Clearly meant as a joke. Which was a little odd, jokes weren't in Connor's program.

    "Ha, very funny Connor..." The nurses soon leave, giving you a glare. They began to talk about how much they hated this patient, that they had better things to do than to look after this one. Lieutenant Anderson grumbles, walking towards the door.

    "You two, stay here. I'm questioning her, don't want her to have a panic attack because she saw your faces..." Walking into the room, with a grin praising himself for the sick burn.

    "You heard Lieutenant praising himself for the 'sick burn', correct?" Connor asked.

    "He should get that looked by a professional. It could get infected." Connor nods at your remark.

    "Good thing we're in a hospital."

    It was a few minutes later when the lieutenant left the room, sighing, shaking his head he begins to head to the elevator.

    "She knows nothing, only that the trigger was her son. But, he's currently driving down here from Florida. So he has no part in this.... How 'bout we call this off?" Stepping into the elevator, hitting the lobby button. More humans and androids walked in, causing serious discomfort.

    "We can't just give up Lieutenant." Connor spoke, it was probably thinking about Amanda. Her disappointing look, stern words. It makes your Biocomponents want to shrivel up and shut down, rather than make her angry.

    "Why not? We got no leads." The elevator dings, letting everyone off into the main floor. Connor steps out before turning to look at the lieutenant, its head tilted to the side. Adorably.

    "Lieutenant... If you had just assaulted someone, ran off, nowhere to go... Where would you go?" Connor questioned. Lieutenant Anderson shrugs, standing in front of the android.

    "Well, first things I'd try finding a way out of the city. But, you can't really get far, even as an android. Gotta have money first..." He trails off, staring at Connor before a grin forms on his face.

    "He's going to try to get money, but where?" Lieutenant Anderson rushes out of the hospital doors and to his car, getting in.

    Connor follows, sitting in the passenger seat, you in the back. Lieutenant Anderson drives off, grabbing ahold of a radio calling in the new information. The deviant may or may not try to get money, but androids are very easy to spot, sometimes.

    A red box appears in the middle of the optical unit making you jump back a bit by its sudden appearance. The was flashing, informing you have 15% left of battery left. 

    This concerned you, Lieutenant Anderson was already halfway to the department, CyberLife was all the way across town. As long as you don't strain yourself using more features than one, you should be conserved enough to function till back on the charger.

    Lieutenant Anderson stops the car in the parking lot of the Detroit Police Department, getting out of his car, slamming the door. Connor gets out, opening your own door for you. Once out, Connor closes the door, the wind moving its slick back hair, wonder what it would look like messed up just slightly. Probably nice, Connor was design to look perfect.

    "Connor, I need to inform you of my battery situation. It has decreased to 15%." Connor stares at you, its eyes widens. Grabbing your wrist, having to lean down to talk quietly with you.

    "Why didn't you inform me this? I could've told Lieutenant Anderson to take you to CyberLife." Connor adverts its brown orbs from you, its nose scrunching up in thought. Which made your Thirium pump stop for a moment.

Software instability ^^

    Connor looked so cute, like, you could watch Connor all day if he looked like that. Heck you'd watch him no matter what.

Software Instability ^

Him, yes. That felt right, calling Connor a him. He looks like a human male, why not address him as that? There's no harm in it, nothing at all.

Software Instability ^

    There was so much glitching in your hub, some words of your program messing up. This had to be a virus. But, it made you feel lighter, happier? Connor just seemed so perfect.

    "Let's get inside so that you can sit, we don't need you running out." Connor pulls you inside the building, you felt dizzy. Your battery draining fast, making you stumble into Connor's back.

    "Sorry... Battery is draining fast, just a bit dizzy." You mumbled against his back, it felt sturdy. Which made you grin, a sluggish feeling came over you. Your movements felt slow, but also fast at the same time.

    Connor rush's into the office area of the police department, setting you down on the chair. Lieutenant Anderson across from you stares, confused.

    "What's going on?"

"RX400 is running low on batteries... It needs to stay where it is to keep what percentage of battery left." Connor informed the lieutenant, you place your head on the desk. Your systems felt like they were overheating in your stomach area, your neuro-processor wasn't functioning at all, honestly it was a great feeling.

    "You guys have batteries that run low?" Connor nods.

    "Yes, Lieutenant. We have more features than most androids, which drains our batteries much more faster. None of the other androids batteries can stay charged long enough, we are simply just prototypes, Lieutenant." Leaning back in your chair, you gently poke Connor's hand. Over and over again until he pulls it away.

    "What are you doing [Y/N]?" Standing up you poke Connor's cheek, with a grin.

    "Low battery~" You slurred, your optical unit twitching a bit. Connor gently pushes you back down into the chair with a sigh, clearly your battery is far to low for you to continue properly.

    "I'll call up for a car for you to be transported back to CyberLife tower, I hope for your safety that you get there without any trouble." You put your finger in a port for the terminal.

    "No, no, it fine~ See im charging, I'll be fine~"

    "No, your not 'Fine~'. What will happen if you go down to zero percent? We have no clue what will happen when you go there, you could shut down and have your memories put into another RX400...." Connor mocked you, which honestly felt like more of a human thing to do.

    Blankly you stare up at Connor, before sighing dramatically. Connor was just being so cute, mocking you in this state. How could you not listen to him? It should be a law.

    "Fine."

    Placing your head back down on the table, Connor places a hand on your back. The mere touch of him sends sparks up your exoskeleton spine, makes the thirium in your system warm up.

    "Let's get you up and out of here," helping you up, Lieutenant Anderson seemed to be amused by this. Who wouldn't? An advance prototype detective cop is currently on low battery mode acting like a total drunk, but he'd know.

    "We can continue this later, be safe you two." Lieutenant Anderson smiles, he's more happier since the rooftop. Heck, Connor even mentioned he was grateful for Connor saving his life.

    "Would you look at this? An android that is acting drunk, a alcoholic cop, and another android having to take care of everyone. I thought you said you were a detective android, tin man." Gavin Reed was walking by, must of seen your state.

    Connor remain calm, one arm securing you from falling or escaping to do something stupid. Staring down Gavin, even if connor didn't show emotions, it's very clear he doesn't like Gavin.

    "I am a detective, Gavin. I am just assisting my counterpart to go back to cyberlife to recharge its battery." Connor informed Gavin sounding a bit annoyed. Gavin pushes Connor backwards, bringing you with connor.

    "Don't you talk to me like that you piece of plastic."

    "Hey, hey, hey! Gavin, get the fuck out of here.." Lieutenant Anderson gets up, having to walk around his desk just to push Gavin towards the exit.

    "You two ok?" Connor nods, you staring off into space for a moment.

    "You know, I bet that android will rob a bank. like, go big or.... go home?" now your program and code for your "Thoughts" were deactivating, it is as if now you will act truly drunk.

    "Rob a bank? I mean that's the idea I had in mind, but doesn't tell us which bank." You push Connor's arm off of yours walking a few steps forward, wobbling.

    "Well if I did what the android did, I wouldn't rob the closest one to me. But I'd have to at least get there either from bus or on foot. And considering it will be hard for a deviant to blend in with mindless androids, the deviant probably walked. Straight to the nearest one... which if I'm not mistaken, would take the deviant to get there would be about 2 hours." Lieutenant Anderson stares at you, in complete shock.

    Had you, a android running on low battery mode, acting drunk just solved where the deviant went? You were just rambling, not really thinking about what you were saying. Maybe being drunk on the job had its perks, makes you state the obvious.

    "We should call up, see if what you say is true." Lieutenant Anderson goes to grab the phone, when everyone in the station began to erupt.

    Police officers rushing out of the building with their equipment, in the middle of it all, you were pushed with most of the cops.

    "Where we going?" You questioned, guessing they were too much in a rush and saw an android and pushed it with the others.

    "There has been a bank robbery at Harman bank in Greektown, now get in there." Pushing you against PC200's inside the back of the truck.

    Closing the door on you, you turn looking at both male and female PC200's. Standing perfectly still as the truck lurches forward, your battery seems to be stable at the moment. Just the constantly red bard blinking in your hub informing you of your battery situation. 9%.

    This situation seemed dier, you didn't know where Connor and the Lieutenant are. Your inside of a box, pushed against other androids who aren't like you. Heck they don't even have the function of the scan, peasants.

    "Stand still." A male PC200 spoke to you, sounding a bit annoyed by you moving about.

    "Why? I'm being pushed into everyone, I'm not even supposed to be in here." You spoke, your tongue getting tied and stuck on some words.

    Bold red letters appeared on your hub, informing you that some features are being deactivated to preserve power. Which included your scanner, which is on your tongue. Honestly what was CyberLife thinking with they concept? They were probably high on Reduce and asked themselves. 'What would be the best way to fuck with someone? Give them an android that can scan evidence with their tongue!' total great idea guys.

    "Whatever."

   Glaring at the guy, you were about to put your finger in his ear. Because why not, when the truck stops, the sound of sirens and humans yelling to get in line. The truck opens, being pushed out into the mix of things.

    Bright lights pointing at a glass window, inside were a few humans and the deviant android who has a gun. Clearly holding the human as hostages, cops pile in a circle around the bank.  Trying to think of a plan to get inside without hurting anyone, the rain that had been happening the past few days slowly developed into snow, which was interesting. You've never seen snow.

    You watch as Captain Fowler take a microphone, to probably talk sense into the deviant. His bald head was noticeable due to it reflecting the blue and red lights from behind, he could be a lighthouse with that thing.

    "Android AP700 #578 902 117, you are in clear violation of the law. Come out with your hands up and no harm will come to you." The android from within flips the captain off, holding a hand closer to the humans head.

    Then a loud noise from within the building happens, the android had just shot the human. Blood splatters on the floor with some droplets on the window, it wasn't even fazed at all.

    "Oh my," Backing up you start to twitch. Your LED red, repeating what had happened over and over again.

Software Instability ^^^

    "[Y/N]!" Connor's voice is heard. It echoed slightly, you just heard buzzing. Cops screaming slurs out, you felt your chest feel even heavier.

    Being tugged away from the scene before you, you knew it was Connor. It was just a feeling you had, looking up at Connor's freckled face, he looks down at you.

    "He... He shot her, He... He shot the human... He didn't even hesitate, blood. So much blood." Placing your hands on your face trying not to think about the android, Connor leans down taking your hands away.

    "It will be fine, I'm here, I can neogate with the deviant and help the other humans inside. Stay here with the Lieutenant." You watched Connor turn around, before shaking your head.

    "No, I'm doing this with you!"

    Rushing ahead of Connor who for a moment freezes up, as if he wasn't expecting you to run after him. Let along towards the bank doors, getting to the glass doors which automatically opened for you. You step in, the android aims his gun up at you.

    "Come any closer and I'll blow your head off." Looking down at the human, you noticed that the android had shot the humans shoulder.

    "You're going to be ok, hang in there." You softly spoke to them, getting down to their level while taking off your jacket to help put pressure on the wound.

    "Get against the wall! Or I'll shoot!" The android yelled at you, the gun in its hand shaking.

    "Just put the gun down, everything will be alright." Holding your hand out for the android to calm down.

    Connor steps into the building, his brown eyes hardens, his body straightens itself. Connor was trying to present his form of dominance to the other android, as if he was trying to say with his body that he was the alpha. How cute.

    "Put the gun down, now." Connor talked to the android as if it was a child that was trying to take something out of the store, which just made the android more tense.

    "No, I won't be told what to do anymore! No one will tell me how to live my life!" The Android points his gun at Connor, who doesn't even react. At least if your paying attention to his face, his fist clenches up at his side. Connor was scare, you could tell.

    "Whoa, whoa, whoa, please calm down. We just don't want you to get hurt." You stood up, standing in front of Connor. The flashing lights from outside hitting the androids face, showing all the creases from its face. He was angry.

    "No, you just want me to be in one piece so CyberLife knows what was wrong with me!" The android sneers at Connor and you, spitting out his words with pure utter rage.

    "Don't think no other android knows who you are, deviant hunters. Working for CyberLife. Your just puppets." Connor moves forward, his chest up against your back.

    "You know the only way to go out is peacefully, there are cops everywhere. If you attack another human, you will be shot." The android looks down for a moment, before grinning.

    "Well I guess I better get rid of you first!"

    Connor wraps his arms around you, spinning the both of you around so Connor's back was to the android. He pushes the both of you down, his head resting on your shoulder, the gun shot made you flinch slightly. Connor's body flinches slightly at the pressure of the bullet in his shoulder, which happens to go right though and skim your own as well.

    Connor lets you go, rushing up on the android. Connor palms the gun away from his face, before grabbing the androids wrist pulling the gun out. Throwing the gun across the room, Connor pushes the android against the wall.

    Getting up walk to a human helping them up, the ones that weren't hurt run outside leaving the one bleeding by the window. You get down, holding the humans hand.

    Both cops and paramedics rush to the scene, too cuff the android and take it outside. The paramedic's get the injured human out of the building, the human thanking you for saving their life.

    Standing up, you turn to look at Connor who was narrowing his eyes at you. Disappointed in you, his arms crossed on his chest.

    "You should've waited with the Lieutenant. I could've handled this on my own."

    "Connor this is a team effort, just be glad that we caught the android ok?" taking a step towards Connor, his brown eyes seemed sad for a moment.

    "How is your shoulder?" Connor asked, seeing the blue blood on your white shirt.

    "I'll be fine.." You freeze up for a moment, falling forward.

    "Low battery..." You spoke slowly, during the time inside this place, your battery went down to 3%. Your limbs were now deactivated until recharged.

    Connor catches you, picking your body up before leaving the building. The lights on him and you, it felt odd seeing the cops watch two androids leave the building with one in the other androids arms. Lieutenant Anderson runs up to the both of you, looking mostly at you.

    "Did she die?" He asked, his voice laced with worry.

    "No, it has 3% left. We will be heading back to CyberLife, lieutenant have a good night." Connor walks towards a CyberLife car, putting you in first. As soon all was ready, the car started up driving back to CyberLife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 813 14
"My name is Connor. I am the android sent by CyberLife" Connor is a prototype android sent by the foundation CyberLife. He has one mission and one mi...
340K 11K 36
(I wrote this in 2018 when I was younger, so the writing is terrible and I had no clue what I was doing. Read at your own risk, I guess.) Human! Conn...
24.5K 919 24
(Y/N) is a 22 year old woman who firmly believes in the concept of justice - if you commit a crime, you will have to pay for your mistakes. She was o...
1.2K 63 8
The infamous Deviant Hunter no longer serves the program named Amanda, but androids of the same model do. Among them is the suspect. The sniper. The...