Voltron One Shots/ headcannons

By Egirl_Hourz

I do not own the art in this book! Exactly what the title says!! Sorry if they are a little crappy this is my... More

Keith X Reader: Trapped!
Lance x Reader: Sick
Keith x Female Reader: Highschool AU Part 1
Keith X Female Reader: Highschool AU part 2
Hunk X Female Reader: Bakery
Lance X Reader: Locker Notes
Keith X Reader: Training
Pidge X Female Reader: Geek
Baby Keith X Female Reader
Lance X Reader: BFFs
Soccer Player Keith X Cheerleader Reader
Lance X Reader: Trip to the Sun
Pidge X Reader: Cuddles
Keith X Reader: Nightmare's
Keith X Reader X Lance
Lance x Reader: Spanish Flirting
Shiro x fem! Reader : princess
Keith x Reader: A Kitten
REQUESTS OPEN
Galra Keith X Reader
Keith X Artist Reader {REQUEST}
Keith X Reader: 7 Minutes in Heaven
Shiro X Reader: Safe
Hunk X Reader: Soulmate AU
Lance x reader: 3 wishes
Pidge X Reader: Never Have I Ever
Lance X reader: Pranks
Keith X Reader: Love Bug pt. 1 (REQUESTED)
Keith X Reader: Love Bug pt. 2
-Preferences-
-How you guys met-
-How you guys cuddle-
-Where They Like to Kiss You-
NEW BOOK!
-Your Outfit-
-Their Date Night Outfit-
-They're Jealous-
~Who they're jealous of~
~Favorite way to show affection~
~Their Biggest Insecurity~
~There Pick-up Line~
~First kiss scenario~

Lance X Fem! Reader: Make You Mine

1.6K 14 2
By Egirl_Hourz

This is a song fic so be warned if you don't like them. I do skip a lot of lyrics, but it repeats a lot and I don't want to make this the longest freaking one shot ever. Also it's gonna be in Lances POV.

Warnings: Theres angst, but it has a happy ending so don't worry, and it was all because of an accident.

Lance's POV

Well, I will call you darlin' and everything will be okay.

'(y/n)s been really down lately I should try and cheer her up.' I walked into the Bridge to see (y/n) slumped over in her chair stairing at the floor. I went up behind her and tapped her shoulder. She looked up at me and turned around.

"Hey Darling, If you were a triangle, you's be acute one!" I ended with my iconic finger guns. I heard her laughing out loud, and watched as she beamed from my pick up line. 'Gosh I swear I'm gonna marry her someday' I thought dreamily.

Cause I know that I am yours and you are mine doesn't matter anyway.

In the night, we'll take a walk, it's nothing funny just to talk.

It was late at night when I walked into the kitchen for a midnight snack. Upon reaching the room I stood at the doorway to see (y/n) talking to herself while eating her (favorite snack). I chuckled while I leaned against the door way. She quickly snapped towards me not knowing I was there.

"How long have you been there...?" She asked cautiously.

"Long enough to hear you talking to yourself." I replied truthfully. She sighed out loud as she stood up to put her dish in the sink. (or garbage in the trash can).

"What are you doing up this late?" She asked as she sat on the counter next to where I was standing.

"I was hungry." She deadpanned.

"Well I know that why else would you come to the kitchen." I laughed out loud.

We stayed up for another hour just telling stories and jokes. It was the best night i've had since i've ended up in this castle.

You need to know we'll take it slow.

Me and (y/n) were cuddled up on the couch. Recently I confessed to her, and she actually like me back! I'm so happy.

"Lance?" (y/n) asked me quietly.

"Ya babe?"

"I'm scared." She answered. I took her hand and looked down at her while her head was laying on my chest.

"Why?" I asked her comfortingly.

"What if, we take it too fast and then you end up no longer liking me. I don't want to have my heartbroken." I gasped hearing this. I softly lifter her head to look at me, and spoke soothingly.

"(y/n) I will never break your heart. I love you." She hummed in return. It hurt that she didn't say it back, but I know she's just afraid to love.

It's hard to feel you slipping through my fingers are so numb.

I was in the lounge room practicing my flirting with Allura. I really want to get better with them just for (y/n). What can I say it's just a habit plus (y/n)'s not here.

"Even if there wasn't gravity on Earth, I'd still fall for you~" I purred to Allura. I heard someone suck in there breath, but I didn't pay it any mind.

"What is this gravity you speak of?" Allura asked. I deflated exasperated. Why does she have to be so oblivious to literally everything. While I was brooding over my loss I suddenly felt a slap to my face. I looked up to see (y/n) with tears in her eyes.

"You said you would never break my heart." She spoke in a low voice. Suddenly she booked it out of the room.

"WAIT!! (y/n)! LET ME EXPLAIN!" But it was done for she was already in her room holed up. I'll give her some time then I'll explain.

And how was I supposed to know that you were not the one.

(y/n) has not talked to me for 2 whole months. Every time I go up to talk to her she just turns around or acts like I'm not there. It really hurts, because I really do love her. I don't think she loves me anymore or if she even did in the beginning. And now she's leaving with Keith for the Blade of Maramora. Once her and Keith found out they had Galra DNA in them they've been hanging out at the BOM, and now they want to go there permanently. Right now there currently walking in the headquarters while saying there goodbyes.

"(y/n)!" I yelled at her. She looked at me. That the most she's done to me since the incident.

"I'm sorry about everything! I really do love you!" I practically screamed as the ship was starting to take off. I was expecting her to turn around and say a goodbye or say 'I love you' back, but she just walked off. I felt heartbroken. I might never see her again, and she didn't even bother to say goodbye.

You know that I won't stop until I make you mine.

It's been almost a year, and (y/n) and Keith are finally coming back to Voltron. I'm so happy because I still can't get over (y/n). She's the light of my life, yet she left me. I just can't wait to see her.

- small time skip -

'They're here they're really here!!' I screamed in my mind as I saw there pod land on the castle. I waited in suspense as the engine was cut and the door opened. I watched Keith come out and came up to give him a bro hug ( you know what I mean ). I looked back at the door to see (y/n) walk out. It was almost like a movie because as soon as she stepped out of the door it felt like the whole world stopped. She took of her mask and hoodie, and shook out her hair. She's beautiful. She slowly walked off the pod, and towards everyone. I ran up to her, but as soon as I went to give her a hug she put her hands up to stop me.

"I will never forgive you for what you've done. Your a cold, heartless, selfish tool just using women for you self image." And she walked away towards Hunk and Pidge. Luckily no one else heard or else I wouldn't hear the end of it. Especially from Keith. I could feel my heart shattering so I ran out to my room, and cried. If she's gonna play hard to get then I just got to try harder.

Put your hand in mine

Sometimes when your life is put in a risky situation your perception of someone you know alters and you see the truth.

"(y/n)!!!!!! GRAB MY HAND!!!!" I reached out my hand for her to Grab, but my arms were not long enough and she couldn't reach. Currently there was an earthquake on the planet we're at and she stumbled off the cliff. She's was lucky to grab a root just in time, but I'm afraid it will snap.

"I CAN'T REACH!" She yelled back up to me.

"JUST JUMP TRUST ME I'LL CATCH YOU!" She locked eyes with me, and I could see the clear panic in her eyes. She must of decided she didn't hate me as much as I though she did because she actually jumped, and trusted me.I grabbed her arm just in time and yanked her onto the ground. We tumbled over each other, and she ended up on top of me. She hugged me as tight as she could and started crying. I rubbed my hand up and down her back to help calm her.

"...I was so scared..." She whimpered out.

"Your safe now here with me."

You know that I want to be with you all the time

(y/n) has been terrified. She's normally a hard headed 'shoot first ask questions later' kinda girl just like her brother Keith, but lately she's been afraid of everything. She asked me to walk her to her room that's literally just down the hall from the dinning room. I want to be with her since she's afraid, but I don't know how much she wants to be with me. I'm 90% sure she doesn't hate me anymore since I saved her life, but you never know what could happen when it comes to women. Hopefully she'll just trust me, and let me help her if she's needs it.

You know that I won't stop until I make you mine

Until I make you mind.

It's been about a month since Keith and (y/n) came back, and I think (y/n) may actually like me back. I've been telling her compliment and pick up lines left and right and every time I do she blushes and looks away. I'm gonna confess to her. I know I've already done it before in the past, but everything that happened after that that lead to our whole relationship being messed up was an accident. I walked to her room and knocked on her door.

"(y/n) are you in there?"

"Ya you can come in." Her door slid open, and I walked up to her, and sat next to her on her bed.

"(y/n) I know you won't like what I'm gonna tell you, but I need to get this off my chest. I really like you no I love you, and I know you won't take me back because of what happened in the past, but I need you to know that the whole incident was an accident. I wasn't flirting with Allura I was just practicing for you because I love hearing you laugh, and watching you smile after i've told you a really cringey pick up line. I need you to know that I'll always protect you, and love you, and i'm sorry for hurting you in the past." I didn't even notice I was crying until I felt wet droplets hit my hands. I looked up to see (y/n), and she had the most amazing expression on her face.

She was in awe. I don't know why though, but it looked like she was in love. Suddenly she tackled me down so she was hugging me tight, as she started crying her eyes out repeating 'I'm sorry!' over and over again. I rubbed her back up and down, and gave her a little scalp massage as I let her calm down. Eventually she calmed down to the point where she was half asleep.

"I love you too...Lance.." I looked down at her surprised thinking she was asleep, but once I looked at her I noticed she fell asleep right after she told me. I smiled and chuckled lightly while I too slowly drifted off to sleep.

I promised I wouldn't stop trying until I made you mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 8.2K 45
{FINISHED} I've decided to make a fanfiction solely based on angst (ok maybe a little fluff). Lance is my torture victim. I would really appreciate...
26.9K 190 24
COMPLETED Hello welcome to my one shot book of male characters x female Reader I'm new to all this so plz cut me some slack...I will occasionally do...
2.8K 74 21
Keith woke up and thought it was a normal day but after a deal with a witch everything changes for him and lance for better or worse you'll see (sorr...
94.1K 3.5K 56
"From all the things I pictured in my future life, nothing could have prepared me for this." --- When Lance forced you and the others to a night out...