DEVIL'S CRY โ”โ” Jason Todd (En...

Oleh veingeances

๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹'๐’ ๐‚๐‘๐˜ โYou want revenge, and that's something I can't give you.โž ๐Žliv... Lebih Banyak

โชDEVIL'S CRYโซ
โชPLAYLIST: FEMALE ROBBERYโซ
โชACT ONE: DAMNED GODSโซ
o. the before
i. the new member
ii. jason todd for you
iii. the enemy's move
iv. the disappearance of robin
v. the tragedy
โชACT TWO: LOST SOULSโซ
vi. six villains and one liar
vii. scarecrow's plan
viii. the arkham what?
ix. a missing friend
x. where to shoot
xi. a stupid clue
xii. a loss and a hero
xiii. the cloudburst
xiv. the real you
xv. this battle ends now
xvi. knightfall protocol

โชSPECIAL THANKSโซ

1.3K 52 5
Oleh veingeances

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

DEVIL'S CRY
special thanks!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

And we are done with this story! It's been a really wild ride and I'm so proud of this. 

I remember after watching the game in 2019, I was really looking forward to making a story in the arkhamverse - plus the games are a gem and the developers did an excellent job with the story. I knew it was time to start working on this project and I still remember that at Christmas I posted the trailer for the fanfic announcement. Olivia Wayne wasn't going to be in love with Jason Todd at first, but the dynamics of enemies and past lovers was too tempting to ignore. At first, the faceclaim was going to be Sophie Turner but then I decided to look for someone who is little used: Willa Fitzgerald.

I want to clarify that at the end of chapter 16, Bruce fakes his death and after a couple of months, he returns to see Olivia and her family - whom he was watching for some time - something that gave us the epilogue of the original game in 2015. Writing the character of Olivia was quite a challenge, but I feel very satisfied and proud about it - so if you liked her, then my mission was accomplished. This was a great project that I was able to achieve in my quarantine and I thank each person who read each word and each chapter. Thank you for reading Olivia Wayne's adventures and thank you for supporting me in this great project.

Until next time!

( — Tory.)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

42.4K 1K 9
Before Jason was adopted by Bruce, he lived on the streets with someone else, someone named Percy Jackson. Fast forward a few years and Jason is dead...
958K 25.8K 73
Perseus Jackson is not a perfect hero, but a scarred, broken, and battle-hardened demigod, the only survivor of The Seven after the Last War. Blamin...
4K 45 35
The Past can always come back to haunt you.....and not....in the most pleasant way the Nolan and Snyder crossover Universe continues with the second...