No Adults Allowed

By SimonKJones

The grown-ups are all gone and children rule the new world. Harry lives in a strange utopia: resources are pl... More

Twenty-nine
Twenty-eight
Twenty-seven
Twenty-six
Twenty-five
Twenty-four
Twenty-three
Twenty-two
Twenty-one
Twenty
Nineteen
Eighteen
Seventeen
Sixteen
Fifteen
Fourteen
Thirteen
Twelve
Eleven
Ten
Nine
Eight
Seven
Six
Five
Four
Three
Two
One
Zero
One

An introduction

21.8K 484 44
By SimonKJones

Important 2023 update: Thanks for choosing this story! No Adults Allowed was originally serialised here in 2020. I have now released a revised, rewritten and edited special edition that is now available from Amazon as an ebook or paperback. The original story is still here on Wattpad to read for free, but I highly recommend checking out the new edition for the best experience. :)

This is the start of our new adventure together. It's my third Wattpad serial, following the Watty Award-winning A Day of Faces and the 3-year fantasy epic The Mechanical Crown. Both are still on Wattpad and complete, if you want to check them out.

You being here means that we're making a pact. I'll deliver the book chapter-by-chapter, aiming for a new instalment every week. In return, you will endeavour to be honest in your responses: kind but unflinching, helping me shape the book in real-time.

I'm writing a 'live' first draft, in public, for all to see. It's scary. It's risky. It's exhilarating. It's a commitment for all of us. I'm counting on you coming back every week, every bit as excited for the next chapter as you would be for a new episode of your favourite TV show.

No Adults Allowed begins February 28th. Add the book to your library now and I'll meet you back here in a couple of weeks, when I'll introduce you to Harry, Eva, Tilda, Flick and the others.

Thanks!
Simon K Jones
10 February 2020

You can support the writing of the book at patreon.com/simonkjones or simonkjones.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 19.9K 64
**CURRENTLY A FEATURED STORY** highest ranking: #11 in Science fiction ❝true happiness is only achieved without freedom. There is a girl who wakes t...
1K 3 120
A 2019 Wattys entry deeply into climate change, global warming, and environmental destruction, especially the nuclear kind! A lot of true facts are...
377K 37.1K 72
| 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 | Akanksha, a forensic expert and her husband Vihaan, a CBI officer must work together through the gulf in their marriage to catch...
35.1K 3.2K 28
Unjustly accused of murder, the Demon of Wrath joins forces with the Archangel of Justice to find the true culprit. ____ Sannarah lives from one dead...