Human

By tipsy-mermaid

Schoolboy Harry lives a relatively quiet life, never quite making any friends and always doing what his paren... More

Wheels on the bus
Class fight
The principal
Show & tell
Nurse's office
Drama club
Strawberry shortcake
Lunchbox friends
Orange juice
Detention
Teachers pet
High school sweethearts

Recess

708 30 13
By tipsy-mermaid

Proud, that's how Louis would describe himself right now. Proud and incredibly in love.

He was watching the audience from behind the curtain, waiting for Harry to finally come back from hair and makeup. He opened up yet another water bottle as he snapped pictures from everyone and everything. This was so exciting.

It had been a year since Harry first released his single, now he was playing shows, and this was his first fully sold out one. Of course Louis wanted to come and watch him. He draped himself across the small couch and sighed, proudness aside, hair and makeup were taking their sweet time.

That's when his man walked through the door, grinning at him as he showed off his outfit. White wide-legged trousers with a pink blouse, of course with more buttons undone than closed. He looked so edible. Travelling had made him tan and the workout schedule made him even more toned than before, it took everything in Louis to not mark up every piece of chest he saw.

"I am the luckiest guy in the world", he said as his eyes raked over him.

Harry chuckled and kissed him quiet, Louis' hand came up to cup his cheek and pull him in closer, but Harry quickly slapped it away. "Can't, you'll mess up my makeup".

Louis groaned but pulled away from him, "how long till you gotta go on?"

"15 minutes".

"You know what we can do in 15 minutes?" Louis asked, wiggling his brows.

"Behave like adults do".

"You're no fun", he pouted.

"Watch it", Harry scolded before sitting down on his lap.

"Just gonna make it harder for me hm?", he asked, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist.

Harry ground his hips and giggled as he heard Louis groan, he pulled out his phone and snapped a quick picture of them to post on his Instagram story, something his management told him to do, not that he minded. Any excuse to show Louis off was a good one.

Louis gave him one last kiss before he ran on stage. His ears started ringing from how loud the audience was, but his smile never left his lips. This was everything Harry deserved. The past year had been weird. Harry got recognised, and more people flirted with him, noticeably, even with Louis next to him. It made him quite jealous, he didn't like sharing, but Harry always made it up to him. It was also weird not having Harry around 24/7 anymore. Super weird to have him be miles away from home, doing shows in L.A. or New York while he was back in London trying to find a job. He managed to get a restraining order on his dad, who tried to contact him again after finding out he was making money. Harry was too sweet to deny him, but Louis was quick to put a stop to it. Mostly it was just weird to see his name appear in interviews Harry did, seeing him being mentioned as the popstars lowkey boyfriend.

Rumours got written about them, so far Louis had cheated on Harry with Zayn, his actual sister, and Niall. Harry on the other hand had cheated on Louis with every person that even breathed in his general direction. Louis was apparently also a gold digger, despite him already dating Harry before the fame. Then there was the 'Harry being gay for clout' rumour, it was all so weird.

He loved Harry with his entire heart, but waiting alone backstage was getting boring. He decided to walk over to Niall's dressing room, praying that he could keep him company.

Niall had just finished changing clothes. He was still a bit sweaty from opening for Harry, but he looked amazing nonetheless.

"Hey man", Louis smiled, "you killed it out there".

"God I hope so", he laughed, "not gonna lie, that shit's nerve-racking".

"I can imagine".

"Uh listen, I can probably play one or two rounds of fifa, but then I've really gotta get going, promised my parents I'd be home in mullingar tomorrow".

"I understand", Louis said quickly, "would love to beat your ass at fifa though", he laughed.

"Oh it's on".

And for the next hour or so, the boys tried to beat each other, Louis ultimately won, but it wasn't an easy fight.

"Alright I've really gotta get going now".

"Tell your mum I said hi, Yea?"

"Will do, Tommo".

"Alright, see ya Lad".

He got back in time to see Harry do his finisher, kiwi, the one everyone went crazy about, and Louis could understand why. Harry was filthy on stage, it's like he was flirting with every single person in that room. His awful dance moves looked better paired with his husky voice, and then this man basically started humping the microphone stand and Louis lost it. Who was this stripper and where did Harry go?

"Thank you London, see you next time", was the last thing he yelled before he ran off stage.

"Hey rockstar", Louis said as he saw Harry approaching.

Harry smiled as he felt Louis' hand wrap around his wrist, pulling him closer to him. His cheeks were flushed and pupils blown wide, a light layer of sweat covered his chest, Louis was getting lightheaded.

"You know", he said, giggling at the way Louis was staring at him, "these doors have locks".

Louis smirked, "really? With your fans still out there?"

"They don't have to know".

And of course Louis' stupid insecurities had to ruin it for him, "wouldn't you rather have one of them up here? Some boyish twink that'd do whatever you asked him to because you're the Harry styles? Or maybe some other popstar with a scruffy beard and way more muscle".

"Oh Lou", Harry cooed, cupping his cheeks, "no one compares, not even a little bit, you think I'm going to let anyone but you touch me? You think anyone but you knows how to get me off 5 times in a row? You think a bit of muscle is gonna make me throw away everything I have with you?"

Louis managed to form a soft smile on his lips, maybe he was right, scratch that, of course he was right. Harry's hands slid up to his back, pulling him in closer and pressing his lips to his. His tongue swiped over his bottom lip before exploring his mouth.

And fuck it, Louis was not going to let himself ruin this night. He put his hand on Harry's hips, pulling him even closer and grinding into him. His hand came up to palm Harry through his pants, "you look so gorgeous tonight", he managed to say over Harry's moan. "Almost wanted to pull you off that stage and have my way with you right then and there", he continued as he popped open Harry's buttons, letting the pants fall to the floor.

Harry pulled Louis on the couch with him, kissing him roughly as Louis' hand squeezed Harry's thighs. He was busy taking Louis' shirt off, hands exploring every inch of exposed skin, before stopping at his chest, Harry had only found out how sensitive Louis was a couple of weeks ago, ever since, he used it to his full advantage. The silver barbell glistened in the light as Harry ran his fingertips over his nipple, a growl escaping his mouth as soon as he did.

Louis' stubble tickled Harry's neck, he loved the feeling of beard burn everywhere on his body, especially between his thighs. Maybe he should ask Louis, maybe. He forgot about his thoughts as he felt Louis' teeth sink into his neck, biting ever so slightly, before blowing cool air over the spot.

He grinned as he heard Harry moan loudly, Harry kissed the stupid grin right off of his stupid face, pushing his hips up to show him how impatient he was. He felt Louis pressing up into his thigh and needed him inside. The sooner, the better.

Harry's left hand was on Louis' ass, his right still playing with his nipples. He squeezed harder as Louis continued marking up his neck, moving his lips down little by little until he got to his collarbones.

That's when Harry flipped them around, tired of how slow Louis was going. He kissed down Louis' chest, undoing his pants while he was at it. Louis watched him with wide eyes, lifting his hips up to help get his pants off. Harry's mouth watered as he saw Louis straining in his boxers, he nosed at his happy trail before pressing a soft kiss over the fabric. He heard a soft groan from above and decided to get those off as well.

And god he was so hard, Harry wasted no time wrapping his hand around him, pumping a few times before pressing his tongue flat against his shaft, he dragged it up slowly, tonguing over every vein and stopping at his tip. He looked up at Louis who had his head thrown back and eyes squeezed shut. Smirking up at him, Harry circled his tip with his tongue before wrapping his lips around it and taking him down inch by inch.

He could tell Louis wanted to grab a fistful of hair and start fucking into him, but he was being nice for once and letting Harry do his thing. He hummed around him, hollowing his cheeks and bringing up his hand to jerk what couldn't fit into his mouth.

"Fuck, cherry", Louis moaned, tugging at his hair to pull him off, "Gonna have to stop".

Harry ignored him. He kept flicking his tongue over his slit, making Louis moan and groan at the same time.

Louis pulled him back into his lap, yanking his boxers off and making him straddle him. "Want you to ride me", he whispered, before pulling him into a deep kiss. His hand found its way between Harry's thighs, teasing his entrance while his other toyed with Harry's nipples. He brought his fingers up to Harry's mouth. "Suck", he said, and Harry did, making sure Louis' fingers were coated. He wrapped his arms around Louis' shoulders and buried his face into his neck as he felt Louis' fingers enter him.

His other hand moved down to his ass, squeezing the flesh and pulling him in closer, so close that Harry was rubbing up against his chest.

Before he knew it, Louis' fingers were replaced by his cock. He hissed at the burning sensation, panting as Louis waited for his okay. He pushed his hips down and that was all it took for Louis to start fucking into him.

Harry was whimpering on top of him, sliding his hands from his chest to his thighs and back up. He was bouncing quickly, arching his back to get him even deeper. Both of them were moaning in union, that's when Louis heard voices outside of the dressing room.

"Fuck", he whispered, placing a hand over Harry's mouth, "gotta be quiet, bambi".

Harry moaned into his palm, he couldn't be quiet, not with Louis digging his nails into his ass while hitting all the right spots inside of him.

"Can't be quiet, can you?" Louis whispered in his ear, making him whimper even harder, "I make you feel too good for that, don't I?"

Harry nodded, circling his hips and sucking two of his fingers into his mouth, and well, that was one way of getting him to shut up.

"Feel so good around me Haz", Louis continued, "so tight".

All Harry could do was nod and bounce.

Harry cried out as Louis thrusted right up against his spot. "Louis please", he whimpered, "feels so good, Lou, please, I wanna".

"Quiet", he reminded him, before licking his palm and wrapping a hand around Harry's member.

Harry just leaned forward and kissed Louis harder than ever, trying his hardest to stay quiet, he squeezed himself tighter, hips jumping up as Louis thumbed over his tip. His thighs started to quiver and he was so- so close.

"Want you to come for me, Harry", Louis whispered, biting his earlobe in the process, "show me how good I make you feel, go ahead".

That was all it took for Harry to shoot over their chests, he had to grab onto the couch, afraid he was actually going to faint from the overwhelming wave of pleasure washing over him.

Louis held on to him and thrusted hard, Harry's eyes rolled back, it was all too much. He felt teeth sink into his neck again and he mewled, grabbing on to Louis' shoulders and digging his nails in, squeezing himself even tighter.

That's when Louis' hips shot up, biting his knuckle to stay quiet, his other hand squeezing Harry's thigh hard.

Harry dropped his head onto his shoulder, panting heavily, "don't pull out yet", he sighed.

Louis always looked gorgeous, but even more so post-orgasm. Harry traced his red-bitten lips with his fingers, staring up into his glassed over eyes, a ring of red around the deep shade of blue. His hair was a mess, and a layer of sweat made him look like he was properly glowing. He smiled up at him, scrunching his face up as Harry kissed his button nose before getting off.

Louis didn't let him get off of his lap though, instead he wrapped his arms around him, "do you think anyone heard?" He asked.

"Let's hope not", Harry giggled.

"I'm glad you're home again for a while, missed you while you were touring", Louis mumbled.

"I missed you too", he replied, pressing soft kisses to his neck, "and this, I meant it when I said nobody compares".

"You have no one to compare it to".

"And I want to keep it that way".

Louis smiled at that, "guess I should get used to people wanting to get with you now that you're a proper rockstar".

Harry kissed him softly, "I kinda like you when you're jealous though, as long as you remember it's always just going to be me and you".

"I know", Louis hummed, rubbing his fingers over the heart shaped ring.

It was always going to be Louis and Harry, a year from now, when Harry would do even bigger shows. 3 years from now, when Louis would finally propose, and 50 years from now, both of them old, enjoying their days and reminiscing about their past. It was always going to be just them.

~the end~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773 44 1
Louis has a great life, really, he does. He studies hard, has great friends, a boring but decent job at the carnival, and of course, he has Harry, th...
53.7K 2.8K 16
Last year of High School. Harry is a smart kid that skipped two grades ahead, which means that he's a sixteen-year-old in a class with eighteen-year...
157K 8K 20
@Lily_pad6472 asked me to write a story where Harry and Louis both are single parents and neighbors. After his wife passed away Louis took his three...
48.8K 1.7K 9
At first Louis didn't mean to intrude but now he enjoys coming into Harry's lectures. Especially when half the class is in love with his hot husband...