𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝙊𝙔 . FINN WOLF...

By WURLDPiECE

Finn Wolfhard x reader (as OC) fanfic <3 BOOK 1 It all started because Josh threw Drew's mullet away. [comple... More

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝙊𝙔 *:・゚✧*:・゚*
𝙊𝙉𝙀 !
𝙏𝙒𝙊 !
𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 !
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 !
𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 !
𝙎𝙄𝙓 !
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 !
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 !
𝙏𝙀𝙉 !
𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀 !
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 !
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙊𝙉𝙀 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙏𝙒𝙊 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙎𝙄𝙓 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 !
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 !
𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 / 𝙨𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡 !
𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 !

𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 !

6.3K 198 535
By WURLDPiECE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"What? And I forgot EVERYTHING?" Caleb yelled and Sadie rolled her eyes at him.

"Can you just shut up and eat?" Sadie groan. Caleb ignored Sadie and covered his mouth in shock.

"Wow you a bad bitch" Caleb said to me as he went back to cutting his pancake. Sadie rolled her eyes once again. She took Caleb's orange juice and chugged it down her throat.

"Damn girl, you could've told me you were thirsty" Caleb said and went to get more juice.

☀︎

"What do you wanna do today?" Finn asked as we walked out of the hotel and into the busy streets of Atlanta, Georgia.

"I dunnoooo" I dragged my words. I tried to put my arms around his shoulder, but failed because of his height. Finn draped his long arms around my shoulder instead and we headed to a small café.

There weren't as much people at the café. We both ordered hot coffee even though it was like 80° outside.

"It's so hot" I groaned and Finn groaned along.

"Why did we get hot coffee?" He groaned and ran back into for some ice. We walked around for a bit then decided to go to the Coca-cola Museum.

"Finally, my sweat it drying!" Finn exclaimed and I slowly pushed his arms away from me.

"ew," I said and he scrunched his eyebrows and pulled me into a tight hug.

"You are so wet" I whined as I tried to push him off. We walked into the first door and it led us to a theater. They showed us a short movie then the screen opened up to the actual museum.

"Wow, fancy" Finn said with a smirk. He walked into the entrance and looked at all the things that were there. There were 4D movies, a place with bunch of Coke related stuff.

"Wherez all zee cocaine!" I exclaimed in a French accent.

"I zhot zhat I would be smokingz zee crack cocaine here!" Finn went along with his AWFUL accent. We earned weird and concerning looks from adults.

"Oh em gee, hi!" A girl said as she approached us.

"Hi! I really like your outfit!" I said to the girl.

"Says you! Actually um, can I get a picture?" She asked.

"Yeah of c-" then Finn got interrupted by the girl.

"Oh, sorry, I was talking about Violet" she said as she handed him her phone. Finn's face got bright red from embarrassment.

"What are you doing, take the photo with my beautifully dressed fan, frog face!" I exclaimed and he took the photo.

"Thank you so much!!" The girl exclaimed and went back to her group of friends. I laughed at Finn and he pushed my shoulder.

"Shut up" he said as he marched into the room that led to the exit. There were bunch of soda dispensers with drinks from all over the world.

"Woah" I heard Finn say.

"Hell yeah," I said as ran over to try all kinds of drinks. I got a cup and mixed cherry coke, orange soda, and Mountain Dew in it and gave it to Finn.

"It's my special present to you, my love" I said and he drank the mixture of soda. After he swallowed it, he scrunched his brows and stuck his tongue out in disgust.

"It's as if you want me to die" Finn said as he chugged a cup of water.

"Me? Never!" I said and drank a cup of coke.

We grabbed our plastic bag with a vintage coke bottle in it and headed to the gift shop. We looked around and ended up getting soda tasting chapsticks and bunch key chains.

"That was so fun" I screamed as I skipped out the exit. Finn caught up behind me and held my hand. We walked around more and went to the CNN head quarters which was also in down town. We went in and looked around the Cartoon Network gift shop.

"Finn can I buy this, PLEASE!" I begged as I showed him a plushy of Finn from Adventure Times.

"Why do you need a Finn when you already have a Finn?" Finn asked as he wiggle his eyebrows.

"Because he's better than whoever the other Finn is" I scoffed and Finn gave me a hurt look.

"That fucking hurted" He said with a voice crack. We left the store and I ended up not buying the plushy.

Violetgirl

Liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, Sadiesink_, and 395,284 others
Violetgirl when your boyfriend won't let you buy a fucking Finn the Human plushy but will make you buy water for his dehydrated ass. I don't f w that. Someone take him away, I'm breaking up w him. PERIOD. I'm jk haha..... UNLESS.
1hr ago

Finnwolfhardofficial that fucking plushy was $38, the size wasn't even worth $38
Jackdgrazer smaller than ur wang ?🥶
Finnwolfhardofficial maybe👅💦💦
Jackdgrazer really? That small?😳
Violetgirl gtfo rn. Both of u🤮🤮🤮

Enjajaja Bitch better have gotten something for me
Violetgirl uhhhhhhhh

Sadiesink_ @therealcalebmclaughlin they went on a date and all we did was stay in our hotel room 😡
Therealcalebmclaughlin says the one who was hungover the whole time
User.73 lmfao tea
Saleb4ever_ omg r they dating

Drewphillips09 bitch!

Drewphillips09 ugly whore and her ugly boyfriend!!

Drewphillips09 a clown!!

Drewphillips09 omg can you get me those Coca-Cola portable chargers
Violetgirl bitch tf NO HATER!

Irisapatow omg u guys r dating?
Fiolet_162 have you been living under a rock?

Christi2n I miss you. Drew bothers and beats me up everyday.
Violetgirl aw bb🥺
Christi2n HELP HES HERE

Noahschnapp pretty whore
Finnwolfhardofficial Thanks, I'm kind of like really pretty

Finn and I finally arrived back at the hotel. I threw my shoes off and jumped onto the bed. Finn jumped on top of me and I pushed him off.

"The fact that I can't tell you to get off of me because I can't breath is kind of pissing me off." I said, pointing the obvious of how light weight my boyfriend was. I got on my phone and saw a new article about Finn and me by Buzzfeed. I started to read to see what the article was about then had a laughing fit.

"What?" Finn asked as if he was annoyed.

"T-they- HAHAHAHA," I laughed as I had a hard time explaining to Finn what I was reading about.

BUZZFEED
____

Actor Finn Wolfhard and social media star Violet Cade were found on the streets of Downtown Atlanta, Georgia this afternoon. It seemed as if they were on a date!

The couple went to the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta Georgia. They look like they are having a fun time, am I right?....

...

Some say that they were looking for crack cocaine at the museum. We hope that that was a joke.

☀︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I love reading buzzfeed articles, I like they write them lol.

Tysm for 9k!!!!!!

I hope this chapter was good!!!

I got a D on my Of Mice and Men test, kmn.

Pls vote and comment!!!!

1 vote = 1 bag of coke

Word count: 1178

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.7K 27
hi disclaimer this was written in 2017 and i was like 11 THIS IS NOT A GOOD STORY. IT SUCKS LMAO. proceed with caution. :) {Finn Wolfhard x reader}
264K 2.5K 103
WARNING: adult content Preferences This story includes: Finn ★ Jaeden ☆ Jack/Sadie❕ Wyatt ♣️ includes swearing, drinking* (This is my first book...
19.8K 368 25
~"this love just ain't disposable" imagines for finn wolfhard and his characters! ♡︎ x fem reader ♕
701K 11.7K 68
❝What's your instagram?❞ He suddenly asked me, in a meet and greet. ━ sequel is out! edited alot of chapters.