The Crazy Life - Teen Wolf {D...

EmmaQuinn7

Stiles has moved to the small town of Beacon Hills, but not alone, Damon Salvatore becomes his next door neig... Еще

'Damon!'
'Whats With The Birds!'
'I'm Sorry'
'You're an Idiot'
'Magic Spells, Rituals & Symbols'
'Happy Birthday'

The Crazy Life II

4.5K 131 58
EmmaQuinn7

Disclaimer - I do not own Teen Wolf or Vampire Diaries. However I do own the storyline, so please do not steal or copy without permission. Thank you!

{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}

Dylan O'Brien

Stiles Stilinski

'I don't care if he's a vampire Scott, he was there for me when no one else was.'

Ian Somerhalder

Damon Salvatore

'The only things I care about is Bourbon, my car and Stiles.'

Teen Wolf cast as Themselves

{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}
Hey guys, I hope you are excited for the next story on The Crazy Life series. It won't be out for some time but I thought I might you guys excited for what's to come.

If you haven't read my first book, please do so you know what you are expecting when this one comes out.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.7M 56.1K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
511K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
187K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
556K 12.3K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.