Some Smiles Aren't Heroic ~Bo...

De OliviaChan08

Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him fro... Mais

Special Thanks
1. Just A Boy
2. No Choice
3. Breaking a Hero's Spirit
4. Without Them
5. No One Will Hear
6. Switch
7. Sanity....What's That?
8. Goodbye, Old Life
9. The New Villains Arise
10. Ghosts from the Past
12. Found
13. Mistake
14. Taking Over
15. What Really Happened
16. A Not-So-Happy Reuinion
17. Not The Same
18. My Prisoner
19. It Was My Choice
20. Know
Update!!! A/N PLEASE READ

11. Where He's Gone

2.3K 92 48
De OliviaChan08

Okay, so I was seriously procrastinating and still am procrastinating writing another unreleased work of mine. All to write this Villain Deku fanfic which I got so behind on because of how long I made it. I need to reorganize my schedule XD
Trigger warning to all of you who don't like blood, or torture, or anything of the such. Thank you for reading, and enjoy~

~~~~~~~~

The villains were out in the city, coming back from a business trade which Shigaraki didn't bother to explain to Izuku. He just said 'come with me' and there he was, following and listening to everything he could.

Izuku really didn't think much of it. At least he had Toga and Dabi to talk to now that Shigaraki let them join the League of Villains. Whatever was going on, he liked it.

"Hey, Toga." The black haired male called.

Toga turned her head. "What?" She deadpanned. She was, at the moment, talking to Izuku.

Dabi gestured for her to come closer. "Do you recognize those guys walking over there?"

Toga sighed and walked over, peeking past the dark alley to spot two young men walking down the sidewalk. They wore familiar school uniforms that anyone could recognize.

"Oh~ I bet Deku knows them!" She smirked. "Hey, Deku."

"Hm?" Izuku kept staring at the door, wondering what Shigaraki was discussing in there.

Toga grabbed his black vest and pulled him over. "You know those guys, right? Because you went to UA before?" She grinned.

Izuku squinted his eyes to get a better look. Then it clicked.

Kirishima. Kaminari. My classmates...

Dabi and Toga smirked at each other as they saw the realization on the younger male's face.

Toga sighed. "Deku, were they the ones that used to pick on you?"

Izuku shook his head. "No. They're just some of Kacchan's friends- wait," he looked down, thinking.

I wonder if Kacchan is with them. Is this my one chance to finally do something to pay them back?

"Why don't you to say hi to em, eh, Izuku?" Dabi crossed his arms.

Izuku turned back to the door. "What if Shigaraki comes out? What if he sees me?"

"Stop worrying. You're not Shigaraki's damn dog. You've got to do some things yourself too." Dabi shoved him ahead. "Go ahead."

Toga giggled quietly, "Please, get some of their blood for me. Especially the one with the blond hair!"

It didn't take much more coaxing before Izuku smiled to himself. He hadn't gotten to do anything with his power for a while, and he finally got the chance to use it.

"I'll be back then." Izuku took off before they could say anything else. He put on a mask to cover his mouth and nose, a big white 'X' painted on it.

Now, he crept up behind the two, overhearing their conversation, which just so happened to be about himself. What a coincedence!

Before he knew it, he got so excited, he couldn't hold back. Now there was blood spilled onto the concrete, and the two students from UA stared at him in terror.

"Oh wow," Izuku took off the mask to speak more clearly. "I really haven't seen you two in a while. How have you been?"

Ejiro Kirishima retreated a few steps. "M-Midoriya?!"

The blonde behind Izuku, Denki Kaminari, winced. "W-what the-" he looked at his bleeding shoulder.

Izuku nodded. "Yeah. I'm really sorry I didn't keep in touch. I've just been busy... As you can probably tell." He chuckled and raised the bloody knife in his hand.

Kirishima shuddered as he came closer. "Midoriya, what happened to you? Where did you go?"

Izuku chuckled. "You don't wanna know, Kirishima." He put the mask back on without another word and charged at him.

Kirishima tensed up and flinched, expecting a hard hit. Instead, he heard a buzzing sound.

Kaminari sent a small jolt of electricity to distract Izuku. He hollered, "Kirishima, run!"

Izuku shuddered a little, but he didn't seem to be as phased as he should've been.

Kaminari held up his hand in defense. "Midoriya," he said, "What's gotten into you?"

"Ah, what is it?" Izuku tilted his head. "You don't like the newer improved version of me?" He narrowed his eyes. "Sorry if I'm just not that fun. I just really couldn't stand the weakling I was."

Kirishima couldn't just leave Kaminari to fight him alone. He knew they would probably get in trouble for using their quirks offensively, so they just had to use them for defense.

"Kaminari, don't fight him!"

"What the heck do you mean, don't fight him? He's trying to kill us!"

Izuku turned his head toward Kirishima. "Kirishima is right, actually. You two would get in trouble for using your quirks in public like that."

Green started to spark around Izuku's figure as he smirked.

Kaminari shivered before Izuku seemed to teleport out of his view. He then felt a heavy impact on his back, making him stumble forward.

Izuku stood where Kaminari was, "This is my first time testing out my power on people. Sorry if I go a little too rough." Then, he just went away.

Kirishima predicted his next move and decided he would go in to strike Kaminari.

Izuku appeared again, charging at Kaminari. The blond only braced himself for what was to come.

Kirishima reacted just in time to harden his arm and deflect the attack.  He shoved Izuku back and stepped ahead of his friend. "Look, I don't know what this is or what you're even doing, but I am not letting you hurt me or my friends!"

Kaminari wiped the blood off his hand and looked at Kirishima. "What do we do?" He looked around. "We're all alone."

Kirishima shook his head, "I don't know yet."

Izuku stepped back and chuckled. "Wow, you seem to have gotten faster, Kirishima! Tell me, how's Kacchan?" He charged at the two again, this time landing a hit on Kirishima when he didn't block it.

The red haired male grunted, looking around for Izuku.

"Is he doing any better? Or is his big ego still getting in the way of improvement?" Izuku raised an eyebrow as he flipped the knife the opposite way, slashing at them.

Kaminari turned his head in time to dodge it, "Kirishima!" He warned.

Kirishima received a cut on the back, this time going deep enough to draw blood.

Izuku's eyes widened as he saw all the blood splatter. He wanted more. He swung his leg to kick him in the side.

Kirishima hit the ground, yelping. The stinging slash on his back bothered him, but he had to get back up.

"Wow, that was actually kind of easy." Izuku mused as he attacked Kaminari next. "I'd really like to take you guys with me. We could catch up and talk, you know?"

Kaminari whimpered as he side stepped. He pulled back his fist, not really used to close combat.

Izuku snickered as he grabbed his shoulder. "Too slow~" he pulled him closer, just to make him lose his balance and slam him into the ground. The concrete cracked from how hard he was thrown.

Kaminari let out a yelp, groaning. He didn't hit his head, luckily. "M-Midoriya..."

"Unfortunately, I don't have that much time." Izuku frowned. "It's okay, though, we'll just make up for it here, right?" He climbed on top of the blond male, straddling him and raising his knife above him.

Kaminari's eyes widened. "Wait! No! Please!!!"

Izuku grinned and laughed. "I like it when you beg, you know that?" He tilted his head. He then plunged the knife into Kaminari's side, causing him to scream in pain.

Kirishima flinched, turning his head the other way. He tried to get up, but couldn't with the stinging in his back.

Izuku stared at the scarlet red fluid flowing out of Kaminari's side. He chuckled at his expression of pain and agony. He turned to Kirishima, "Ah, you two look so helpless right now!" He cackled.

Kaminari panted, face turning pale. He was afraid to look at what Izuku did, but he could feel it all.

Izuku took his knife. "Just wait for the next part." He lifted his arm then froze when he heard a familiar voice.

"Midoriya!" A deep, ragged voice hissed. The green haired male lowered the knife and looked up for a moment. He saw the silhouettes of the villains in the distance. He could tell Shigaraki saw him. He got caught.

"Damn..." Izuku muttered as he got up off of Kaminari. "Well, it's been fun, you two!"

Kirishima grunted as he got up on his hands and knees. "Wait!"

"I can't stay much longer, but I'll be back soon enough to finish you off." He put the knife away, grinning. He turned to walk away and stopped.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot... Tell Kacchan I'll see him very soon, okay?"

The two were left with the sound of footsteps walking away. Kaminari panted heavily, gripping his wound. "K-Kirishima."

The other sat up, groaning and holding his arm. "Are you okay?" He crawled over to him. "Oh no." He winced.

Kaminari looked down. "M-my phone. I have it here." He tried to reach in his pocket. "Call someone."

Kirishima nodded and took the phone out of his pocket. "Okay. Don't worry, okay? You're gonna be fine." He dialed a number quickly and huffed, trying to stay sitting up.

Kaminari trembled as he took his hand off the wound. "Kirishima?"

"What?" Kirishima winced, waiting for the number to answer.

"What happened to Midoriya?"

Kirishima wish he knew what just happened. He could barely comprehend what just happened. "I don't know. We have to tell the others. Who knows what he might do next?"

...

Meanwhile, at the Villain Hideout, Shigaraki was not happy with what Izuku did.

Toga was happy with the fact that she got three doses of blood, Dabi was quiet the whole time, and Izuku himself was just asking multiple questions to try and get Shigaraki to answer.

Kurogiri tried to call the villain down. "Shigaraki, you know this would eventually happen. You believe after convincing him to get revenge on his classmates, he won't take a chance like that?"

Shigaraki muttered. "If only those two idiots didn't give him the idea. This could jeopardize our whole plan, Kurogiri. The pros will hear about this, then they'll probably find Midoriya and there goes our whole plot." He turned to the smoke villain, making sure the others didn't hear.

"And what if we could use it to our advantage? He already tried to kill two of them. The public will be terrified of what will happen next. That's when we can continue our plan and reach our goal." Kurogiri reasoned.

Shigaraki sighed. "Shut up now. Midoriya, come here."

Izuku hopped off the chair he sat on and approached the two.

Kurogiri leaned in to Shigaraki. "Remember, if you break him too much, he'll be of no use to anyone anymore." He walked away, passing by Izuku.

The green haired male frowned up at Shigaraki. "Hm?"

Shigaraki pulled him aside further away. "What did I tell you?"

Izuku tilted his head. "You said to follow your orders. I didn't do anything bad. It would've been better if I finished them right there and then, but you interrupted me."

Shigaraki leaned closer and glared. "You cannot kill them out of nowhere. Those were your old classmates, correct? Save the blood and rage for later. You were supposed to wait. What the hell got into you that you just had to attack them?"

Izuku thought about it for a moment. He remembered what Dabi said about not having to follow everything Shigaraki says.

"I decided to do it. I'm not a dog for you to order around." Izuku asserted. "You know I'm better than that."

Shigaraki growled but held back his temper. He knew if he snapped and blew up on him, it would not be pretty. However, he wasn't going to let him slip by almost messing up everything.

"Come here." Shigaraki grabbed Izuku's shirt collar before yanking him behind as he went down the door way and to a very familiar room.

Shigaraki tied Izuku up, throwing him in a room that was small and cramped. This time, there was no struggle in getting Izuku in these restraints.

Izuku was shoved back into the wall, his wrists tightly drawn together by a rope. He had a bruise on his chin as he lifted his head.

"You don't usually do this when you're mad at me, Shigaraki." Izuku smirked. "Did I end up doing something good for you?" He wasn't afraid of the creeping figure approaching him with chains in one hand and a sharp tool in the other.

Shigaraki sighed under the hand placed over his eyes. "You actually did, Midoriya. Don't you like this much better than the other things I could've done?" He wrapped the chain tightly around Izuku's throat and body.

Izuku stifled a yelp and nodded slowly.

Shigaraki then held him down. "Think of this as a reward for helping us with our plan, Midoriya."

"Wait, I got to help out-ah!" Izuku flinched as a sharp blade dug into his abdomen.

"Yes, you did." Shigaraki narrowed his eyes as he plunged the blade deeper, running it across his abdomen slowly.

Izuku writhed in pain before letting out a loud scream, throwing his head back and his eyes widening. The pain wasn't something he despised. In fact, he enjoyed it, just like the masochist Shigaraki made out of him.

Outside at the bar, all the villains turned to the direction where they heard the shriek. They were all appalled by the sound.

Kurogiri sighed as he could only imagine what Shigaraki was doing to the younger male.

That wasn't the first time Izuku was badly injured, and it wouldn't be the last.

~~~~~~~~~

Oh my gosh, this chapter was way longer than I planned it to be but it was so worth it. I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm already working on that now. Please vote and comment, feel free to speak your thoughts. Again, thanks for reading and have a good night/morning/afternoon

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

65.1K 1.7K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
4.2K 115 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
116K 5K 33
After the attack at the USJ, Izuku was kidnapped by the League of Villains, and although he was quickly rescued, Midoriya has been blackmailed into b...
5.6K 144 23
Sawamura Kimiko is joining UA's Class 1-A on a personal recommendation from a pro-hero. Her dark past and unusual quirk draw the attention of many, b...