What Happen to ME?! - (OC x L...

By HeartPirateHoshi12

This story about an young girl who had an wish and ended up in her favorite anime series. Little dose she hav... More

About
The New World
Welcome to the Crew
Fishman Island
Ryugu Kingdom
Kingdom Problems
Punk Hazard and White Crystal
Adventure in the Real World
Sora's Wish and Returning to One Piece World
The Party
New Adventure
Dressrosa and Kidnapping
Part of this World
Wanted Poster - Final Part 1
In love with you - Final pt2
We Are! - Final Pt3
Sora's Little Sister - Final Pt4
My life with you - Final (The End)

Going Home & Trapped in Real World

120 1 0
By HeartPirateHoshi12

"Those Bakas!" Sora mutter as she ran out of the room only see the strawhats with children who was part of the island. Running through the hallways. Law shake his head as he grabs Sora then started running with her. "This might help." He used his powers to switch their bodies. "What did you do?" Sora asked. "Don't worried about Sora-ya. It's going be fun." He smirked at her before turning the next corner once outside. Things gotten worst when Sanji became Nami. Franky is now Nami. Chopper was now Franky and Sanji was chopper. Sora approached the group. "You guys did it again!" She snapped as Luffy arrived going  bear hug Sora. "Your alright!" Luffy grin like an child. "Luffy! yes I'm fine thanks to Law" She ensure the boy she was alright. "We should get out here. We founded the person who had those calls." Luffy explained. At least that was taken care. She figure it was that samurai who was still in Sanji's (Who is chopper) hands. "Oh a pretty lady."  He was still missing his body? she faceplam that Law and his games! "Fucking Law." She mutter not notice that Law was smirking what Sora said as Law heads out after his fight with Vergo he got his heart back thanks to Smoker.

As the group heads outside back into the cold Sora forgot she wasn't wearing anything warm. "I forgot I don't have any winter clothes." She was cold again. Luffy wrapped his arms around Sora pulling him to him. "LUFFY!" She blushed. "What? your cold. I can warm you up!" Sora blushed before an familiar crystal appeared in her hands. "This crystal.. Why..." She was cut off when the crystal growled then Sora and Luffy both vanished from the area they both standing. "AHHHH SORA LUFFY!" Usopp shouted. "Where did go?!" The bodyless samurai asked with an worried look. "I have no clue.." Robin wasn't sure herself. But it's was just Luffy that was missing. Law was also.

"Sora. SORA!" Luffy shouted at the sleeping girl who was lying in the middle of the floor. Law was poking her with his sword. "Sora-ya. Wake up" Law said staring at Luffy who was looking around the room also. "This room is... " "Weird?" Law said as Luffy nodded his head. Sora moaned before wake up. "Ow.. What happen?" She asked herself. "You should tell us." Law said. "Huh?" Sora notices this was her room wait.. Her room?! "Oh shit..." She mutter. "We're in your world are we Sora-ya?" Law asked with an smirk. "Uh... Yeah..." Luffy was confuse. "Your world?" He asked. "It's long story Luffy..." Sora stared at her poster of One Piece that was hung on the wall. Sora stood up as she stared at the crystal that was on her deck it's was the same crystal that was in her hands. "We need get you back to you world.." She explained.

"Your coming back also!" Luffy said. "No" Sora said before sitting on the bed. "WHY NOT?!" He was being childish. "Luffy listen to me.. You too Law.. This world is not place for you guys. This world is different. I belong here.. This is the reason why I did not accept you inviting me to your crew Luffy.." She explained. "You knew you would return here... You knew you able not return to my world?" Luffy asked. "Yes I knew all along Luffy." She explained. "That not fair! I want you to join me! I don't care about your world or even returning here. I'll find way to keep you!" He explained.

"That strawhat-ya for you. If he did not ask you all ready. I would ask you myself Sora-ya." Law smirked. Sora sighed she wasn't sure if those crystals had enough energy to return them back to One Piece World.  "No she mine." Luffy growled at Law was Luffy getting jealous at Law? Sora titled her head this guy was getting jealous! "Look stay here. I'll cook something to eat." She walked out of her room she wasn't sure if her parents was home or yet lucky they're not. Luffy did not listen to Sora he followed after Sora into the kitchen. As for Law he was searching through her stuff he smirked at the drawing of himself with no shirt on. "I'm keeping this Sora-ya.." He ripped the page from her art book then placed inside his coat.

"I want Meat!" Luffy voice made Sora hit her head on the table as she was grabbing some pots and pans. "Damn it Luffy!" She mutter as Luffy was laughing. "Not funny.. I'll cook you some meat. Just moment." She explained as she grabs an large thing of pork as she season it and placed in the oven to bake for while as she was letting that cook she started to make some type of salad to go with it and some vegetables. As Luffy was drooling over the scent of food. She giggled she knew Luffy was childish and food lover also. But why did he get jealous of Law for? 

"I'm Hungry!" Luffy was getting tired of waiting. "Calm down Strawhat-ya. The food is being cooked." Law returned the kitchen without his coat on he had an yellow hoodie under it. As Sora finished making an soup for starter she served the soup to Luffy and Law. "It's my countries soup.. It's nothing great. But it very good." She explained Law never seen anything like it before it's was creaming looking with potatoes? he notices Luffy eating the soup as he never had anything in long time. "This good! Sanji would be great with this!" Luffy explained. "I'll give him the recipe for it Luffy." She said with an smile. "Can I have it also?" Law asked. "Sure I don't mind sharing it." She explained before checking the meat it was most done.

Luffy was getting an odd feeling in his chest and his stomach also he never had those feelings before. He never got angry with Law also. As Luffy was waiting for his meat he looked around the house as he spotted an large screen on an table. "What is that?" He pointed at the TV as Law turned around he was also interesting also. "Oh that an Television. You can watch shows on it." Sora explained with star's in Luffy's eyes he wanted to check the silly thing. "How dose it work?!" He asked. "Use the black controller on the table" Sora pointed then laughed. He never thought Luffy had get happy over things like that.

As luffy grabs the TV controller as he turned on the box he blinked as there was an women on the screen talking about the weather for the next few days. "Hit the up and down button to change the Channel." She explained once Luffy figure out how to do it he flipped through the Channels.  Sora shake her head

As she was chopping the onions she got the knife to close to her fingers she ended up cutting herself. "Ouch.." She dropped the knife on the corner. Law saw this he leaded over then grabs Sora's finger then stared at it for moment. "It's just small cut. You should be fine." He placed her finger into his mouth with an brush on her face. "Y-You" Law smirked before whisper into her ear. "That pay back for that drawing of me Sora-ya." He saw that drawing?! "You pose not go through someone else stuff Law!" She shouted at him he was still smirking. Luffy was too busy to notices anything the timer on the oven started to go off the meat was doing. She pulled away from law as she grabs the burning hot pan out of the oven. "Maybe you shouldn't made me look sexy." He teased her face turned into an blushing  mess. "God damn it Law!" She placed the hot pan on the cooling rack.

"MEAT!" The rubber boy flinged him at the counter grabbing the largest piece of meat from the pan only that he knocked Sora into Law's arms. "LUFFY!" She shouted at the rubber man who had an childish look on his face. "HEY! hands off!" He grabs Sora from Law. "You knocked me into him you baka!" She shouted at him before hitting him in the head.

She sighed. "I only have one guest room." Law's ears perk up to this. "You both can share--" Luffy stared at Sora. "I want stay with you! Law can have the guest room." She knew this was going be an fight to the end. "UGH. I'll make an makeshift bed on the floor of the room." She said before walking away heading back to her own room. As she pulled out her music box she gotten as an child. The music box plays an song from the movie Anastasia. (Once Upon A December) Beside Law fighting with Luffy he left letting the younger boy eat the food. As he can hear an strange medley. He notices Sora dancing around the room as she was doing ballroom dancing moves. He never seen anything like it before the tune was very beautiful.

"What going on?" Luffy asked with meat in his mouth. "Shhh!" Law told the boy as Luffy peeked through the doorway only to see Sora dancing to an very beautiful tune "WOW!" Luffy's sudden voice made Sora jumped. "Baka.." Law sighed. "Uh... Don't mind me.." She mutter with an blush as she closes the music box. "What was that tune Sora-ya?" Law asked. "Umm. Oh it's from an movie. The tune is call Upon Once A December" She explained. Luffy flopped onto Sora's bed he notices her art book he grabs it off the deck as he open it. "LUFFY!" Sora shouted with an blush. "Shh. Did you draw those?" He asked his voice changed as he discovered an picture of himself without his shirt also. "Uhhh.... Yes..." Sora was losing it all ready first Law now Luffy.

'I need get them back to their world soon..' With that thought she sat down at her deck as she stared at the crystal that her late uncle give her. "What is this thing uncle?" She whisper to herself. She notices it gotten quite that when she notices Law and Luffy asleep in her bed. As she stood up to grabs an blanket off the chair Luffy's rubber arms wrapped around her then pulled her into the bed with her now she was in between Law and Luffy. "L-L" She was cut off by Luffy's lips touches her. 'HE KISSED ME!' Her face turned different colors of reds. Was that drawing too much for him? Or did he had an crush on her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 16 11
This story will be about a girl y/n (you) who lives with her roommate Trafalgar Law. With having an uneasy friendship between the both of them things...
9.3K 155 50
When Law encounters a mysterious young woman in his celebration with the Strawhats, he never thought that she would have a lasting impact on his life...
17.9K 322 11
You are a girl that has been stranded in the seas for awhile. After awhile of being on a pirate ship you had gained their trust. Once you did you dec...
212K 8.3K 70
(Y/n) a Marine turned into a pirate. The female has no direction in life, It's like a game to her, There are no wrong choices only different paths to...