The Life Of Team 5

By The_Lost17

this story is following the main naruto storyline and features four new characters at the beginning more will... More

Graduation day

3 0 0
By The_Lost17

A/N: I really hope you enjoy this chapter it will be from Akashi's Pov 

I awake in my bed letting out a yawn to the sounds of birds chirping and the sun's rays hitting my face I laid there looking up at the ceiling right before something hit my window. I slowly climbed outta bed then walked towards the window pulling the shades back I see my best friend there Sada Yumi her Black hair flowing way past her shoulders she wore a grey two-piece dress with shorts under and Sandales she also had her kunai holster on her shoulder and a pouch on her waist she was carrying a basket probably food.

She's always making sure we eat I don't know what we would do without her. She called my name waving with a huge smile I was about to wave back but just then I saw my brother sneaking up behind me from his reflection in the window as he leaped towards me I simply moved to the side leaving him to hit his face flat on the window making an annoying screeching sound as his face slid down the window. 

"You almost got me that time good job naruto but I gotta get ready wait outside with Sada ill be out shortly," I said giving a faint smile as naruto gave a thumbs up. 

I leave the room grabbing my usual outfit a dark blue jacket with black puff collar, long black pants and black sandals I headed into the bathroom took my shower 

after getting ready

I walked out of the house locking the door at first secretly hoping that when we come back we will have parents waiting for us I quickly shake these childish thoughts out of my head me and Naruto that's all the family we need. 

"AKASHI LETS GO WERE GONNA BE LATE" Naruto yelled a small piece of bread on his cheek 

I  hopped from the building landing in front of Sada as she handed me a wrapped sandwich as the three of us started walking towards the academy 

"So naruto you think your gonna pass today heard it might be tough," Sada asked looking concerned.

"Of course I'm gonna pass the future Hokage can't be that lame Sada," he says confidently with a toothy grin 

"Naruto today could be our first step to being real ninja take it seriously," I said sternly crossing my arms 

"I did practice and I'm gonna ace this exam Believe it" he shouted causing the villagers to stare I saw the hatred in their eyes as they looked at us. I was about to say something but Sada grabbed me and naruto's hands and started running towards the academy a fake smile appearing on her face.

At the Academy 

We walk into the classroom filled with our classmates, as usual, I took my seat in the back next to Shikamaru and Ino while Sada took hers next to the quiet kid I believe his name was Kaiba Hashimoto. He sat there with his foot on the desk rocking back in forth his black hoodie with the word carnage on it in white text the hoodie covers most his face, as usual, he seemed to be zoning out looking out the window even when Sada spoke he seemed to not even notice she's there but Sada always says he passes her notes she's missing when she's not there that's why I never gotta do it so guess he's good guy just different.  poof the sound of Iruka appearing into the classroom disrupting my train of thought.

"good morning kids, I don't wanna keep you guys here for too long so we'll begin the final exam now when your name is called proceed to the test room and perform the clone Jutsu first up Akashi Uzumaki please follow me into the testing room," he said walking out of the room I followed shortly behind knowing I would ace the exam I wasn't worried about me but naruto was freaking out I could tell by his deminer changing as heard the clone Jutsu would be our final test I just really hope he passes.

when we arrived he went to a long dest and sat next to Mizuki sensei and I stood a few inches away from the table. 

"You may begin when your ready young Akashi," said Mizuki as Iruka picked up his pen and clipboard.

I performed the hand signs and created 10 decoy clones with relative ease. Iruka wrote something on the clipboard.

"good job Arashi come and collect your headband you pass please tell Ino to come next," Iruka said cheerfully. I walked over and collected my headband and walked out of the room tying the headband onto my forehead as I walked into class naruto gave me a smile.

"good job big bro imma get mine soon believe it," he said confidently I nodded at him with a smile.

"Ino your next good luck," I said as she confidently walked out the class flicking her hair.

I watched as my classmates left and came back with their headbands mostly people passed even Kaiba and Sada passed but now is naruto's turn and I sat there hoping he would pass my head on the desk but when I heard Iruka voice instead of naruto's I knew what that meant it felt like someone stabbed me in my chest I know what this meant to him I clenched my chest but suddenly felt soft hand on my back and heard Sada's gentle voice say.

"it's gonna be ok I'm sure Naruto wouldn't want you to be sad even if he didn't pass I'm sure he's happy for you probably waiting at home so you can celebrate," she says taking her hand off my shoulder.

After class

when I got home I unlocked the door and walked turned on the lights as I walked towards naruto's room and he wasn't in there but the window was open that's when I found a little piece of paper on the window seal which said 'meet me at the old shack in the forest we'll talk there' I balled up the piece of paper confused but jumped out onto the roof closing the window behind me and ran towards the forest as fast as I could.

In the forest

I walked towards the small shack to see naruto rolling out a large scroll and beginning to read so I walked over not expecting much of it.

"Hey bro what are you reading," I asked making him jump a bit as I rolled out the rest of it

"it's totally awesome scroll got all these techniques in it and Mizuki sensei said if I wanted to pass the test all I'd had to do was steal this scroll from the Hokage's office and learn a Jutsu from it," he said joy filling his eyes.

I knew this was wrong but he's my little brother and I'd do anything for him so I sat down and helped him learn this new Jutsu the just was relatively easy even Naruto thought the same because after a while started making 10 clones and after an hour he swore he could do over 1000 and I felt the same way but then heard the sound of wood breaking like someone hoping through the trees and soon Iruka was standings there very angry.

"It's all of over now," he said as he approached

"Wow you caught us pretty fast Iruka Sensei but it's good you got here when you did with Akashi's help I learned a totally awesome jutsu so you'll have to pass me" Naruto explained with happiness written all over his face.

"Where did you get that idea," Iruka asked and I knew some terrible has happened

"He said Mizuki Sensei told him I knew it didn't sound right," I say before heading whistling through the wind and I threw Naruto on the ground as multiple kunai flew over his head most hit the shack the rest hit my arm as I tried to get Naruto down. Then before Iruka could react Mizuki punch him in the face making him fall a few inches away on the ground.

"You got good senses young Akashi I mean you and brother our demons so I shouldn't be surprised," Mizuki said as a small smirk appeared on his face

"Demon?" Naruto asked getting back up and I stood there quietly wanting to hear more.

"Shut up Mizuki" Iruka shouted in desperation getting up from the ground running at him before getting kicked into a nearby tree

"As I was saying there is a law saying that no one in the village is supposed to tell you what really happened 12 years ago," Mizuki said losing the smile on his face I heard the sound of him unbuckling the huge shuriken on his back.

I couldn't contain my voice much longer and asked: "what really happened 12 years ago".

"After the nine tails destroyed our village and murdered the fourth Hokage he split his spirit in two and took control of your bodies that's why everyone hates you two even Iruka," he said taking the giant shuriken off his back.

"Demon inside us?" Naruto asked as I just got quiet and thought to myself everything makes sense now the looks people give us the way they talk about us and now why Mizuki is trying to kill us I understand now it really is just me and Naruto we are truly alone I thought as I closed my eyes.

"Now die demons" Mizuki screamed throwing the giant shuriken at Naruto my body moved on its own as I leaped in front of it to protect my brother and braced for impact then I heard it collide with flesh but I felt no pain I heard liquid drip onto the ground. Naruto looked up at me tears falling from his eyes "I-Iruka s-ensei" he stuttered in fear as I turned around to see Iruka standing over me.

"Why save me Iruka," I asked looking down "everything you did for me and Naruto was a lie wasn't it," I asked fighting back the tears.

"Because Naruto and you have become important to me after all we all are orphans after my parents died in the nine tails attack I was alone and it hurt inside my grades dropped and I became the class clown I just wanted them to see me and know I exist and I failed you Naruto and I should've done even more for you Akashi I love you to like family" he said as tears flowed from his eyes and in that moment looking in his eyes I knew he was speaking the truth and tear fell from my eyes slowly.

"Awe you guys are gonna make me sick don't believe that Iruka hated you two since the attack he'll say anything to get the scroll from you two"Mizuki laughed.

Hearing Mizuki's cruel words Naruto ran off deeper into the forest and Mizuki chased after him I helped Iruka lay down and chased after them grabbing a kunai off the shack.

I caught up to Mizuki quickly and kicked him in the face knocking him into the ground my left arm hurt badly so I couldn't do handsigns fast enough so I had to rely on the kunai and before I knew it he was right in front of me with a kunai of his own and slashed at me I blocked as our kunai clashed it cause sparks to fly as I desperately tried to fight back but with one arm I'm badly outmatched.

Then I saw a opening he was slamming the edge of his kunai too hard against the front of mine and his edge was cracking so when I got the chance I used the edge of mine and slashed straight into the crack cutting straight through his seemed surprised so when I had the chance I swung my arm around and stabbed my kunai into his back and jumped a few inches away my left arm still bleeding I felt extremely tired dropped on one knee right after Mizuki was pulling the kunai outta his back and taking off his second giant shuriken.

"That was a good move but it's over kid," Mizuki said a bloody smile across his face and right before he got a tight grip. I heard Iruka's voice scream no I turned towards the voice to see him running towards me as fast as he could. I smiled looking at him thinking of how he and Sada always looked out for me and Naruto at the moment I truly knew we weren't alone and I could die happy knowing that.

"Die you damn dem-" was all he could get out of his mouth before Naruto came running out of the woods kneeing him in the sending flying across the field and then landing hard on the ground.

"If you ever lay a hand on my family I'll kill you," Naruto said anger filling every word that's all I heard before passing out of blood loss.

Next morning

I heard the sound of beeping and something hard was on top of my right arm when I opened my eyes Naruto was sleeping with his head on my arm as I looked around I realized that I was in the hospital my left arm was wrapped up but I could move it so the injuries wasn't anything too bad then I looked back at Naruto lifted his head up to see a headband around his forehead. I sighed in relief as I looked out the window.

"We made it"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 36.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
452K 30.7K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.9M 85.8K 193
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.