The Love Of War (Billiexq)

By nutk1cker

This is love if war which means people have there ups and downs which is also what Billie and q go through bu... More

Saying goodbye
Mama's
Notice
Mama's
New life
500 reads
New life part 2
No
1k
Plans
No part 2
Baby
Sorry
?
New book
Gender
Question
Just a dream ll
Update
Just a dream prt3
Question
Break
question

Just a dream

610 20 4
By nutk1cker

    Billie's POV
     I woke up.  What the fuck I said to myself  I looked around to see me still in my room. All alone.  I was just a dream all of it. Except for the pregnancy. I thought to my self why, why did I have that dream. Que left  5 months ago a week before my birthday. He told me it wasn't going to work out. A week later I realized I was pregnant. I still miss him and dream about him but not like this one. It felt to real.

I begin to cry. He hurt me. I decided to whip my tears away and go on my phone. Then I seen it, que with this girl, she's so beautiful. The smile on there face, they look so happy together. I don't know if there dating or not though but I'm surly no taking it well.

Que's POV
My night was amazing. This girl name Ella asked me to dance tonight and I had a blast but the only person on my mind was Billie. We broke up awhile ago but still I love her I don't even know why I ended it. Ever since it she has been distant. Hasn't posted or texted me but can't blame her for not texting me. I nearly see any videos of her smiling. She also looks different her glow in her eye doesn't show like it use to.

20 minutes later

I just posted the photo of me and Ella and everyone has been going crazy. Some of them are talking about how I can just leave Billie like that, also can't blame them. I think to myself should I text billie to see if she's ok maybe meet somewhere and talk. I followed my instincts and did.

Que☹️
Hey

Billie's POV
I got up and went to my closest wear my mirror is I look at my self then look at my baby boy that is growing so fast in me. I'm 4 months tomorrow which is kinda crazy. Bzzz went my phone I looked and seen what I haven't seen in awhile. Que texted.

Que☹️
Hey

Billie
Umm hi

Que☹️
Are you busy tomorrow

Billie
No

Que☹️
Can we talk and maybe meet somewhere

Billie
Why?

Que☹️
I wanna talk

Billie
Fine come to my place at 3:00

Que☹️
Ok bye thx

I can't believe I agreed to this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
173K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...