𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲

By seductivemadness

𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐇𝐮𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐃𝐉 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐚�... More

WARNING
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Sequel Info!

4

10.6K 383 142
By seductivemadness

Honey was so annoyed that she let him shake her up like he did. His words lingered in the back of her mind because his association to Terrell. Honey knew firsthand what unsuspecting people are made of especially considering his ties.

She had finally laid her mind to rest after everything that happened with Terrell and prayed she was off scot free. She didn't need these feelings, thoughts and turmoil to reemerge. If she did, she would go insane.

Honey shook her head at her tumultuous thoughts, heaving a drawn out sigh. "You're at this party to enjoy yourself. Let it go. It means nothing." She told herself aloud in the bathroom as she shook her damp hands in the sink and dried them off on the towel hanging nearby. She ran a hand through her hair and reapplied her lip gloss.

She swiftly exited the bathroom, jogging down the stairs with a sense of urgency. Her eyes swept over the length of the hallway, double checking that Spencer wasn't lingering in the shadows. If she didn't have to relieve her bladder. She would've escaped downstairs a long time ago.

Honey let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding in once she arrived back to where Royce was seated with Cyn. Angel was nowhere in sight. Cyn was talking on her phone, rather loudly as Royce knocked back the alcohol in his cup.

She was grateful her bestfriend was distracted because she knew that if she took one look at Honey's face. It'll be over with. Cyn was very observant and could sense if anything was wrong with her.

Royce frowned when he caught sight of Honey, resting his empty cup on the floor next to his feet. "Man, where the hell you been? I thought yo ass left!" He slurred, throwing his arm around her shoulders and pressing her into his chest.

Honey grimaced when she caught a whiff of the alcohol on his breath. "I didn't. I see you've started to help yourself to alcohol here—Ugh! You're killing me." Honey wheezed out, squirming within his hold.

Royce stumbled back in surprise, sheepishly smiling. "Sorry, H. I forget my own strength sometimes." He relaxed his arm around her, absentmindedly tracing her lower back.

"It's okay! I know how you get sometimes. I'm sorry if I sounded like I was fussing," She responded apologetically, rubbing his forearm.

Honey needed to relax because the last thing Honey needed was to alarm anyone especially her best friend. Cyn could see right through her facade of lies and excuses. Honey was grateful she was still on the phone so she had time to chill and be still.

Royce waved her off, releasing her from his embrace so she could sit next to her bestfriend. "It's aight, H."

Honey noticed movement in the distance behind Royce and her eyes traveled over what looked like Angel, who was returning back to them. However, that's not what made her scowl. It was the fact that Angel didn't come over there alone. Instead, there was three other people in tow including a red haired light skin girl with two nose piercings, a brown skin male with long braids and....DJ.

"When have Angel ever introduced to her friends? Why did she think today was the day to do this? Just great." Honey muttered sarcastically under her breath, folding her arms over her chest.

Angel approached them, smiling widely. "Hey, I was tired of going back and forth from y'all to them so we're all going to chill together. I hope y'all don't mind."

Royce nodded in acknowledgement to the group, lifting his empty cup in the air slightly while Cyn and Honey waved politely.

To their shock, no one returned their greetings.

Both Cyn and Honey shared a look, frowning at the audacity of them to be rude for no reason. Cyn scooted closer to Honey, leaning over to whisper in her ear, "I know you fucking lying. I'm gonna kill Angel. Rude asses."

"I second that."

Angel gave the trio a glare, pointing to Honey, Royce and Cyn's direction. "That's what we're not going to do. They waved so the least y'all can do is say hey."

Malik was the first to step forward, smirking as his eyes raked over the set of friends. "Wassup, I'm Malik." Honey had to tilt her head upward because he was several inches taller than them all. She tried not to shift uncomfortably under his stare down because he was eying both girls like a piece of meat.

The red haired girl plastered a soft smile on her face, waving at the trio. "The name is Tasha and nice to meet y'all."

Honey couldn't control the smile that broke out on her face from Tasha's greeting. She was so pretty that Honey was tempted to openly compliment her, but decided against it.

Honey's brows rose in shock as DJ looked the group over distastefully and went back to texting away on her phone. After their earlier run in, she didn't know why she was so surprised at DJ's blatant disrespect. She figured she could at least play nice since no one over there had ever did anything to her.

Instantly, Cyn stood up to her feet and gestured towards DJ, wrinkling her nose. "Now, why you bring this rude ass broad over here?"

DJ disregarded her cellphone and tucked it into her pocket. Her expression hardened as her dark eyes took Cyn in from head to toe. "Nigga, I'm not obligated to speak none of y'all asses so get out yo feelings."

Cyn threw her head back and cackled like a mad woman. "I know this mad ass hoe don't think I'm in my feelings? Like bitch who are you to me?" She pointed to herself, cocking a brow. "It's about having manners something you clearly don't have."

Honey whipped her head in DJ's direction, wanting to see the look on her face and how she was going to respond. But then she remembered how much of a hothead Cyn could be so she placed a hand on her elbow. "Cyn, chill. It's whatever."

DJ tilted her head to the side, sneering at Cyn's outburst. "Yeah, listen to yo lil friend cause I don't give a fuck about shit you said. Just stand there and stay in yo place." She patronized her, shrugging carelessly.

Cyn crossed her arms over her chest, scoffing incredulously as she moved away from Honey and closer to DJ. "Stay in my place? I ain't none of these weak hoes you be running into. I'll beat your ass forreal." To follow up with her harsh words, she jabbed a finger into DJ's chest.

DJ's expression darkened, "Yo, what you needa to do is—"

"You two need to chill. I didn't bring them over here to start any problems. Let's just continue to have a good time.." Angel interjected, her eyes darting between the both Cyn and DJ. "You need stop being so mean DJ. I'm serious."

Mean was an understatement, but Honey understood what Angel was trying to do.

Cyn threw DJ a nasty look and stepped away from her. She ambled over to where Honey was, tugging on her wrist to pull her along to the chairs lined up against the wall within the packed room. The LED lights were dimmed considerately, which made it hard for her see. "Slow down, I almost tripped."

"Sorry babes."

They were still in close proximity with the rest of the others so Honey lowered her voice, chuckling. "Not you clearing her. Did you see the look on her face? She was 79 hot."

Cyn nudged Honey, grinning in satisfaction. "I had to tag that ass because of what she did to you. I ain't forget."

Honey placed a hand on her chest, laughing lightly. "You're a real one. I can't lie. I was tripping out." She beamed, slinging her arms around Cyn. "She need somebody to put her in her place."

Both girls dissolved into another round of laughter.

Royce glanced in the direction of where the girls were, rising his voice over the booming music. "Y'all so loud I can hear y'all over the music. Can't take y'all black asses no where."

Honey removed her arms from around Cyn, glared playfully at Royce. "You can't take us no where? We can't take you no where. Let's not forget about when we went to the mall and you took those laxatives-"

"Gahdamn, H. You want the whole party knowing my business?" Royce groaned, frowning deeply at Honey, who bursted out into laughter for a second time. How does somebody mistake laxatives for candy? Then wonder why they got watery shit stains in their pants?

"Oh, you think shit is funny?" Royce walked over to where Honey sat and started throwing light punches, messing up her hair in the process.

Honey tried to push him off, but opted for blocking his hits. "You messing up my hair! It took me an hour to do this." Honey giggled girlishly, pressing her hands to her ruffled hair.

"Royce, leave that girl alone. Every time I look up you doing something." Angel grumbled in annoyance, halting her conversation with Tasha.

Royce huffed in exasperation, throwing a glare over his shoulder. "Get off my nutsack, always nagging me." Since he was distracted she used that opportunity to move out of his reach, standing up.

"...She knows I fuck with her the longway right, H?" Royce questioned, pulling her into his chest.

So much for sneaking away.

She leaned her back against his chest for a second, agreeing with him. "It's all love over here." Then, she took her seat next to Cyn who was in a hushed conversation with Malik, smiling and giggling. No wonder I didn't get saved.

Tuning out the bicker between Royce and Angel. She took that moment to observe her surroundings, sliding her phone out of her back pocket to rest in her lap.

Honey had only been at this kickback for little under two hours, but was becoming restless. What she was doing, they could've did somewhere.

Not only that, the home where the party was taking place was more on the run down side. There was caving in walls, lack of real furniture with graffiti decorating the rooftops. They were located in what seemed to be the dining room. There was several chairs and sofas with questionable stains littered through out the cramped house. However, the dim lighting concealed the worse of the home. In addition, to the swaying bodies packed within property.

Her eyes drifted over to Angel, who was laughing it up with Tasha and DJ nearby. It wasn't often that Angel brought along friends to any gatherings with Honey and Cyn. She figured Angel must've been pretty close to Tasha, DJ, and Malik considering Angel was the reserved type.

Honey didn't have any real problems with Tasha and Malik. Both seemed to be friendly enough. It was DJ she was concerned with. She has encountered her a total of two times and would rather keep the distance. Honey was big on giving chances and getting along with people her age.

However, DJ have been rude to not only her.. but her bestfriend as well. Honey had no doubt in her mind that she wasn't going to let up any time soon.

Honey didn't realize she was openly staring at DJ until they made eye contact. Even though, Honey was slightly embarrassed to be caught staring at her she wasn't going to back down. DJ's features were void of any emotion, besides the scowl that formed on her face.

Honey narrowed her eyes slightly, feeling annoyance stir within her. Girl, what's the issue?

After noticing the unconcealed irritation on Honey's expression. DJ rolled her eyes, shifting her body towards Tasha to resume their conversation.

"Have you had anything to drink yet?"

Honey faced Cyn, who was now sitting alone. She shook her head. "No I didn't. I had planned on getting something light, but I didn't have the chance because I ended up going to the bathroom."

Cyn clapped her hands excitedly. "I figured that you didn't! You seemed very sober. Let's get this party started sis. I'm about to get you a drink you wanna come?"

Honey scratched the back of her neck, sinking into her seat. "Ain't no getting up babe."

Cyn snorted, "What else is new? You so lazy, I should've known better. I'll be back girl!" And just like that, she disappeared to the kitchen.

Honey stared at her retreating figure. That girl is something else.

It took her best friend less than five minutes to come back with 2 drinks in her hand.

"Finally, I was wondering where you went! Wait, you never told me about that mystery guy you was dancing with? And girl why was you talking to Malik?" Honey inquired, firing question after question. as she took a sip of the fruity alcoholic drink Cyn handed to her.

"Girl! His fine ass! Let me tell you so the guy is actually from the school on-"

Cyn never did finish her sentence because at the moment loud gun shots rang through out the house.

^ Honey ^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 11.4K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵...
73.9K 2.8K 30
𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐇𝐮𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐉. 𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡...
24.6K 1.1K 37
𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
650K 25.2K 54
♫. 𝒄𝐨𝑛𝑛𝐢𝐞 ⸝⸝ 𝒔𝐩𝐫𝑖𝑛𝐠𝐞𝐫