My contract with the CEO [ Je...

By jichunim

"You made a contract with me to stay with me for awhile. Even if I were to be your guardian for awhile. No ba... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 11

4.7K 161 33
By jichunim

Jisoo's POV

My back is killing me! Carrying Jennie was easy but my back just hurt because of my sleeping position, I guess.

Either way, I need pain killers or a massage...

"Unnie? Are you okay?" I heard Chae ask.

"My back aches. Chae can you give me some pain killers, please?" I ask her.

"Sure, Unnie. A-are you gonna go to the meeting later at 2 pm?" She asks.

"I gotta. Even though my back aches, I gotta go." I say with a smile.

"Okay, Unnie. Don't push yourself too hard. Sometimes you don't even have time to rest." She smiles a little before leaving.

"Wait... why are Lisa and Chae living here now?" I ask myself.

"Because you don't really mind them staying." A voice spoke.

I tried to turn around but my stupid back doesn't want me too.

"Don't move dumbass, It'll hurt more." She says.

"It's you, Jen. I thought it was. Chae. I really need those painkillers." I groaned.

"Want me to give you a massage?" She asks.

Even though I can't see it, I know that she's blushing and shy right now.

"Sure, Jendukie. I needed it." I laid my body flat to the bed with great pain.

"Alright." She goes on top of my back.

"Don't do anything horny." I joked after she unclasped my bra.

"I'm not that kind of person thank you very much." She says sarcastically before putting massaging oil on my back.

"I know you aren't. I'll nap a little just continue." I then slowly close my eyes but didn't sleep.

"She really did sleep." She heard Jennie say.

Jennie started massaging her back. Her hands were soft and she's pretty skilled at this. She knew where the pain was and she massaged it gently. This was something I wanted to do everyday. It's peaceful.

What I didn't expect is that she'll hum a song while massaging me.

Her humming was relaxing. I'll totally go to sleep now.

But before I could sleep, Chae entered the room with an amused and confused face.

"It's not what it looks like." Jennie gets off me and tries to convince Rosé.

Rosé just kept on nodding but we all know that she doesn't believe any words that Jennie said.

"You really gotta lock the door if you wanna do-." Chae was cut off when Jennie covered her mouth with her palm.

"I already told you Chaeng, it's not like that." Jennie gritted her teeth and gave her a murderous look.

"O-ok. J-just calm down Unnie." Chae stuttered out of fear that Jennie will rip her head off.

"Good." Jennie uncovers her mouth and Chae let out a sigh of relief.

She leaves the room.

"J-jennie unnie can be really scary..." She shivers.

"Yeah. One of the things I like about her is her personality." I say getting up and took the medicine that Chae gave.

"So you like her?" Chae asks.

"What do you mean?" I chugged the water down.

"You know do you like like her?" She emphasizes the like.

"Maybe... I don't know." I shrugged.

"Oh My gosh! Unnie you do like her!" She jumps up and down out of joy.

"Why are you so happy?" I got curious.

"Well, I'm just happy that you replaced that bitchy Nayeon with you know..." She shrugs playfully.

I shook my head.

"Yeah. But don't you dare tell her." I gave her a warning finger.

"I won't. But Unnie you know your the best actress I have ever met. You act so normal around her." Chae compliments.

"I am The Kim Jisoo. Get used to it." I say proudly.

"Yes Ma'am." She salutes.

We giggled at our silliness.

...

It was lunchtime and Jennie decided to cook Kimchi fried rice.

She readied the table and put the food on the table.

"It's time to eat, hoes!" She shouts from the kitchen.

We scurried to the kitchen to be met by a tasty lunch.

"I'll order shakes and CHICKEN!!" I shouted excitedly while tapping on my phone.

They shook their heads. "Your hopeless." They say in unison.

I only shrugged.

"I don't care on what you guys think of me as a chicken addict or or the chic herself." I say jokingly.

They gave me disgusted looks.

"Oh please, I knew you two had a crush on me when you two weren't together yet." I pointed to Chae and Lisa who blushed and looked away.

"See?" I shrugged.

"Wait, you two had a crush on her?" Jennie asks confused.

"Well yes, when we knew that we liked Unnie. We sorta planned to share her and as we planned we got a lot more closer and developed feelings for each other." Chae explains.

"Of course, no one can resist this goddess." I pointed to myself.

They rolled their eyes.

"Let's eat now." Lisa whines.

We chuckled and shook our heads.

We all sat down but the doorbell rang.

I rushed to the door and saw the delivery man carrying my orders. I grabbed the orders and paid him.

He thanked and bowed.

I walked to the kitchen to see them already eating.

"You didn't even wait for me." I pout while putting their drinks on the table.

They were about to reach their drinks but I snatched all of it.

I didn't even know how I did it but I did.

They gave me a questioning and surprised look.

"You thought this is yours? You just thought." I smirked.

They whined.

"Unnie... give it..." Lisa whined.

"Jisoo unnie... please give it to me..." Chae whines.

"Jisoo! Give..." Jennie pouts.

I actually softened after that. But no, I'm not that easy.

"You guys just depend on our relationship as friends and you don't even respect me as an Unnie. So you guys suffer." I grabbed my food and our drinks and went to my room.

Jennie's POV

"I think we did something a little bit overboard." Chae says.

"Yeah. We were being a little bit naughty and childish." Lisa adds.

"Let's apologize. I feel guilty right now and I really want those shakes." I say.

They agreed.

We went to Jisoo's room to only see her food and the drinks on her bed.

She wasn't there.

"Jisoo?" I look around.

We then heard a loud thud on the bathroom.

We looked at each other first but decided to check it out.

But I was shook at what we found.

Jisoo holding onto the sink and vomiting blood.

She faced us, blood still streaming from her mouth.

She smiled. She fucking smiled even though she was in pain.

She was also like this when she got stabbed.

"I'm fine guys. Just bleeding from the inside. Do not make me go to the hospital. It sucks there." She chuckles and spit more blood.

Without further arguments, I carried her and off to the hospital.

She was too weak to argue to begin with.

...

She was admitted to the ICU because she can't be operated again. Its too risky.

We waited until the doctor came out.

Before we could speak he spoke...

"Ladies, your friend is in a critical state. Her wound might be healed externally but it isn't internally. She vomited blood because she ate a sharp object. We X-rayed her and we saw a sharp bone of a chicken. I don't know how a bone got there but she is not allowed to eat anything hard until she fully recovers. But everything else about her is fine." He finishes the long explanation.

But when he said a bone of a chicken, I almost bursted out laughing because we already warned her to not eat too much.

Karma's a bitch.

"Thanks, Doc." We bowed to him.

He bowed back and left.

And that's when me, Lisa, and Chae laughed like crazy people in the hospital.

We gained attention but we didn't care anyways.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 9.3K 186
𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔢 /𝔯ī𝔱/ 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔟 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔢, 𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔢, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔡 (𝔞 𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯) 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢.
66.5K 1.6K 21
My life is a mess, everything is wrong, when I will be happy? Just once. Let me find a person or something that can make me happy and be a reason to...
1.7K 93 1
In which Jisoo is an excellent CEO yet a terrible, terrible girlfriend. Jennie still loves her nonetheless. [jensoo one shot]
195K 6.9K 27
"Will you protect me Chaeyoung" "Of course Miss Kim" •• Jennie is the wife and partner of a big CEO, and also one of the most powerful people in Sout...