Memories {MinJoon}

By Keja-san

Started - October 13, 2019 Finished - January 12, 2021 Best #- 12 MinJoon 6 smutandfluff More

• Dear Jimin •
• Stay •
• Hold my hand •
• Eyes to yourself •
• It's okay •
• Nightmare Fuel •
• Let Me Love You •
• Blond Boys •
• Oppa •
• Rewind •
• Impatient •
• Wavering •
• The kiss •
• Aware •
• How could you •
• Look into my eyes •
• Now and Forever •

• Promises •

556 26 1
By Keja-san

In the house

Mrs. Park laughed, "Well, I guess they're taking their sweet time."

Jin smiled, "Namjoon hasn't been the same without Jimin, knowing him he is probably holding Jimin close to his chest and whispering all the things he missed about him."

Jungkook leaned against Taehyung and slipped his hand into the pocket of his boyfriends hoodie, "I hope they are okay. Namjoon seemed pretty upset."

Jong-In rubbed his neck as he stretched his free arm to reach around Jin's shoulders, "This is the first time I've seen him cry."

Everyone looked towards the door in silence before continuing to speak back and forth about everything.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Hoseok stood up and began walking over, "I got it-" He paused in shock, "Why are you here?"

Outside

Jimin pushed Namjoon's chin upward playfully, "No more!" Namjoon began laughing as he started tickling Jimin's side's without mercy. Jimin quickly grabbed the sides of Namjoon arms and began laughing refuseingly, "J-Joonie!"

Namjoon started to smile widely as Jimin's breathing became chopped up due to laughing so hard, "Yes baby?"

Jimin's eyes began watering, "C-can't ... b-breath!" Namjoon stopped slowly, showing his happy grin. This set off a spark on Jimin's heart as his eyes locked on the dimple on the olders face. He leaned close, breathing still hitched, he kissed the dimple with a smile.

Namjoon rubbed his hand through Jimin's hair, "You haven't changed a bit Chimmy."

Jimin smiled against the soft skin, "What does that mean?"

Namjoon started twirling the blonds hair around his fingers, "When we first started dating all you ever wanted to do was make contact with my dimple, I thought it was cute, but one day you stopped."

Jimin straightened up his posture as he sat in Namjoon's arms, "Well I promise I won't stop this time."

Namjoon laughed, but his sudden moment of happiness stopped as he remembered what he and Jimin had promised before the accident.

~

"I promise nothing bad is ever going to happen to me Joonie."

"I promise I'll protect you Jimin."

~

Jimin could see the stress in Namjoon's sad eyes, "Hey," Jimin's soft voice snapped Namjoon back into reality, "Don't get all sad on me, I just got you to smile again."

"How are doing this?"

Jimin tilted his head slightly, "Doing what?"

Namjoon leaned his head into Jimin's neck, "Be so happy when you-" he stopped, "It shouldn't have been you."

Jimin pried himself out of Namjoon's arms to stand on the ground, "Stop it!" His voice sounded slightly angry, "I don't fucking care that I lost my memories anymore, I get to make new ones with you and I don't want this to be one of them..." His tone lowered to more of a sad pitch.

Namjoon noticed this and instantly regretted bringing up the whole situation, "Jimin I'm sorry-" he pulled up the youngers face and smiled softly, "Let's go on a date tomorrow, this time no accidents, just us having fun."

Jimin smiled childishly, "Really?"

Namjoon couldn't look away from the glistening highlights in Jimin's eyes, "Really."

Jimin slid his hands down to meet Namjoon's and then grabbed them, "Let's go back inside."

Namjoon nodded and began following Jimin back up the the door. When Jimin placed his hand on the door knob he paused. He slowly turned and looked up into Namjoon's eye's, "Who is Yuk-Hei?"

Namjoon's heart stopped as he looked through the window of the door to see Yuk-Hei standing in the living room speaking to everyone. Namjoon then looked back at Jimin, "How do you know his name?"

Jimin shrugged, "It just... came to me I guess?"

Namjoon moved infront of Jimin and quietly slipped into the house with the blond next to his side. Yuk-Hei turned to looked at Jimin and frowned, "You're okay?"

Jimin smiled, "Yeah I'm feeling great." Jimin could sense a bad ora around the male standing infront of him. He noticed Namjoon's tense figure and decided to grab his hand innocently, "I'm feeling amazing actually."

Yuk-Hei laughed as he looked into Namjoon's eyes, "That's great. So I heard you have Amnesia?"

Jimin furrowed his brows slightly with a big smile, "Yeah, but Namjoonie said he would help me remember him everything." Namjoon looked down at Jimin and everyone else in the room looked at Jimin and Yuk-Hei. Jimin smirked and hugged Namjoon's arm, "Me and Joonie were just about to head upstairs so he could help me with some things," he winked sarcastically, "Enjoy your visit."

Namjoon snickered to himself as Jimin dragged him up the stairs to his room. Once the door shut Jimin let out a heavy sight as Namjoon flopped on the bed laughing.

Jimin looked at the older shocked, "I thought he was gonna attack me after I said all of that stuff."

Namjoon laughed, "He is pissed off that you still love me."

"What, why?"

Namjoon sighed and patted a seat next to him on the bed, Jimin quickly made his way over as the olders lips began to move, "Yuk-Hei And I don't get along, infact he is the reason we got into a lot of fights over you. He wants to use you, he was close to doing it once but then I came along and he's wanted us apart since."

Jimin laughed as he placed his hands on Namjoon leg, "What an ass."

Namjoon sat up, "And since when did you start cussing so much?"

Jimin shrugged, "Yoongi does it all the time, is it bad if I do it?"

Namjoon smirked and leaned close to the smaller's face, "Well Yoongi is a cusser, my sweet little Chimmy on the other hand doesn't cuss that much. You only cussed about 10 times in all the years I've known you. When we started dating that bumped up."

Jimin sighed and booped Namjoon's nose, "Again, you're helping me remember things like this."

Namjoon smiled as Jimin stood up and grabbed another gift from Namjoon, "I know~"

Namjoon sat he watching closely as Jimin tore at the edge of the paper. It was a smaller gift, but whatever it was was placed into a box. As Jimin finished peeling away the paper he grabbed the lid of the small box and pulled it up. His eyes started to glow as he picked up a mixtape and looked at the writing. He giggled as he read the title, "Fairy-mix?"

Namjoon rubbed his neck, "Your mom showed me some videos of you dancing and stuff... you looked like a fairy to me so I made a mixtape about you. I put all of the songs that I know that represents our magical bond."

Jimin smiled as he placed it back in the box gently, "I'll give it listen later, for now, help me get some of these opened."

Later that night

Jimin laid fast asleep on the couch in the living room while Namjoon, and Mr. & Mrs. Park continued watching a movie.

Mrs. Park smiled and pointed down at Jimin's sleeping figure, "Namjoon, would you be a sweetheart and take him up to his room?"

Namjoon smiled with a slight nod and stood up, carefully wrapping his arms around the small blond, "I'll see you guys tomorrow when I pick up Jimin."

As they nodded their heads Jimin placed his small hands on Namjoon's chest. Namjoon blushed at the felling but continued head up the stairs to Jimin's room.

Jimin groaned as Namjoon tried placing him down to fix the covers. Namjoon laughed quietly and patted Jimin's head, "Baby you have to let go."

Jimin opened up his eyes and pouted, "I don't want to~" he was acting like a kid.

Namjoon huffed and sat down with Jimin still in his arms, "How can I get you to go to sleep?"

Jimin smiled as he closed his eyes, "Cuddles!" He laughed as he barried his face in the olders chest, "Cuddles me till I fall asleep again then you can go home."

Namjoon sighed and kissed the top of Jimin's head, "Alrighty then."

As Jimin let go he watched as Namjoon pulled down the covers and motioned for Jimin to come close. He didn't hesitate before rushing up to Namjoon and hugging his tightly. Namjoon laughed, "Are you feeling okay?"

Jimin laughed and movers one hand up close to Namjoon's heart, "Did I ever talk about our future?"

"N-no."

Jimin smiled, "Check the inside of my nightstand." Jimin let go and sat up, "I found a small book filled with all of my dreams and stuff before so opened my birthday gift."

Namjoon raised a brow as he pulled out a small book with stars marked on the top. He opened to a bookmarked page and read it out loud, "I've been thinking about where I want to go when I get older. I want to go anywhere Joonie goes-" his eyes started watering, "The day I confess to him and finally start a relationship with him, I want to buy a house with him that his near the beach, I've noticed over the past few months he has taken an interest in beach's. I would have my own studio for teaching dance, and we could live near his job so he wouldn't have to travel far."

Jimin flipped a few pages foword and began reading, "Today I questioned myself on asking Namjoon out but decided not to. He seems to dislike me when I talk to his buddies and now he won't stop starting me down. I've thought about how that could affect our future he we ever have one, We could have two different bedrooms and live father from his job so he has plenty of time away from me. Maybe overall just live together as pals. I find that sad because I really just got to planning what a wedding would look like."

Namjoon smirked and took the book back, "Blue and yellow flowers everywere, most likely on the beach, I would wear white and he could wear black. I would want all of our friends and family there, mostly his parents, I want to meet them ever so badly."

Jimin laughed, "I seemed like I really wanted all of that stuff-"

"Wanted?" Namjoon placed the book down and began rubbing Jimin's back.

Jimin closed his eyes and scooted closer to Namjoon's body, taking in all of his body heat, "Well... I guess I want those things, but we're taking baby steps back to my recovery. Other things can wait."

"Like marriage," Namjoon teased, "Because we could do that now if you wanted."

Jimin slapped Namjoon s chest lightly and blushed, "I just woke up from a coma and you want to marry me?" He open his eyes to meeting with Namjoon's, "What's next, kids?"

"Let's name him Mingi if it's a boy-"

Jimin squealed, "What!"

Namjoon laughed as he tried shushing the blond, "It was a joke, calm down! Your mom thinks your sleeping!"

Jimin sat up on Namjoon's lap, "Don't make jokes like that~" he sighed and leaned down, "You'll give me a heart attack."

Namjoon caressed Jimin face and pulled into a passionate kiss, "I promise." Jimin smiled and began playing with Namjoon's hair as he gently moved foreword on the olders lap. Namjpon laughed as he placed his hands on the smaller's hips and pulled them up slightly, "Your over a sensitive area-"

Jimin hopped off, "S-sorry!"

Namjoon laughed slightly as he pulled Jimin closer and whispered into his ear, "I didn't mind~"

Namjoon's breath against Jimin's neck sent shivers down his spine as he gulped. He place one hand on Namjoon's chest and smiled, "C-can I?"

Namjoon nodded. Jimin then climbed back into his lap with a smile as he played with the olders hair. Namjoon smiled as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, "You're really cute~" Jimin blushed, the complements from Namjoon always seemed to push his buttons untill he was really flustered. Namjoon could see right through that, "You look beautiful though, seeing your hair messy and you're sleepy eyes-"

Jimin looked into Namjoon's eyes and stopped what he was doing. He placed his hands on Namjoon's chest, "S-stop."

Namjoon shifted as Jimin's hands slide down his chest to his lower stomach, "Why."

Jimin looked down, "It makes me feel funny."

Namjoon smiled softly at the thought, he still has a thing for praising, "Sorry baby, but I couldn't help myself. You always look good but for some reason I'm really attracted to you right now."

Jimin smiled and made a small circle motion with his finger on Namjoon's stomach, pulling on the fabric of his shirt slightly.

Namjoon grabbed Jimins chin and pulled his face close, "I can't keep my eyes off of you~"

Jimin's eyes shot Namjoon a small look of pleasure in his words, but they had a tiny hint of lust, "Namjoon-"

Namjoon shushed Jimin, "Shh, I just want to look at you for a second."

Jimin moved around impatiently on Namjoon's lap untill his face turned bright red. Namjoon's eyes shot open widely as he looked down with a smirk. Jimin became a mess, "T-thats YOUR fault!"

Namjoon smiled softly as he planted a soft kiss on Jimin's head, "Want me to help you~"

Jimin waited a moment before scooting closer to Namjoon and placing his face in Namjoon's neck, "I would appreciate that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 21.3K 30
❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ❞ STARTED - 15 December 2019 FINISHED - 4 November 2020
22.8K 864 34
"hi, i'm jeon jungkook, and i'm ready to put an end to this." started: february 26th, 2020 ended: march 25th, 2020
3.3K 86 20
completed as of november 2017 :)))
42.7K 1.3K 14
"𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵!!" ✔ = 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧...