That time I got reincarnated...

By ih0peyoureforever

I started watching this anime and literally got obsessed with the characters. Then got really annoyed that I... More

Requests?
๐Ÿ‹Benimaru x Reader
๐ŸŒธ Rimuru x Reader
๐Ÿ‹ Rimuru x Reader
author note
๐Ÿ‹ Shion x Reader
๐Ÿ‹Souei x Reader
note for you all โค
๐Ÿ‹ Benimaru x Reader
Ya'll im so sorry ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ‹ Ogre Benimaru x Reader
Explaining

๐Ÿ‹ Souei x Reader ๐Ÿ‹

8K 75 40
By ih0peyoureforever

Hello everyone ~ 

So since I got so many requests for Benimaru I wanted to put different characters in between them so you have something to read while I'm finishing up the Benimaru ones! 

Includes ~ Some drug use, minor yaoi

I hope you all have a good morning/night ~ 💕

Enjoy!

There was something completely wrong with you.. Something you couldn't even begin to explain what could have happened to make you feel this way. One moment ago you were just sitting around the main table accompanying Great Rimuru, Souei, Benimaru and also Rigurd enjoying dinner while sipping on delicious wine when all of a sudden you started getting uncomfortably warm making you squirm around in your seat as the heat you were feeling all over suddenly made its way directly towards your womanly core. Containing the moan that was about to slip past your lips by clenching your teeth before you completely embarrassed yourself in front of your comrades as you shifted in your seat again catching the attention of Souei. 

"Are you alright (Y/n)? Are you feeling ill?" He calmly questioned you as you shifted your gaze towards him uncomfortably as your brain raced for some type of an answer as his sharp eyes stared into you. 

"I-I.. nn-yes! Yes! I am, I'm going to go lay down forgive me!" You quickly stood up making your way out of the dining hall towards your own house, missing the mischievous eyes of Souei following your retreating figure. 

Reaching your house pretty quickly as you rushed inside closing the door as you made your way towards your bedroom to remove all your clothing before you quickly laid on top of your bed trying to cool yourself down but it wasn't long until you felt the throbbing pleasure return to your core as you released a quiet moan. 

'Why am I so incredibly horny!! I can hardly control myself!' You screamed in your head as you let your hands run over fondling your own breasts squeezing them without mercy pinching your perky nips in between your fingers, spreading your legs wide so you could trail your free hand down your exposed body before sliding your fingers down towards your slick entrance rubbing at your bundle of nerves that had your legs twitching at the contact. Tossing your head back letting out a loud moan as you slipped your fingers lower curling your fingers into your dripping core while you brought the hand that was still squeezing your nips towards your sensitive bundle rubbing gently creating a nice rhythm between the two. It felt so good but the only problem was that your fingers weren't long enough to hit all your super sweet spots inside of you that would put you over cloud nine. 

So distracted in the throws of pleasure that you were giving yourself you didn't even realize the pair of dark blue eyes that where intensely watching in on your intimate moment, as his large form slowly closed in on you his eyes savoring the glorious view that was displayed in front of him. Quietly kneeling in front of you as he let his threads out sneakily wrapping around your entirely exposed body before quickly making you end your own pleasure as your arms snapped together being brought above your head completely immobilizing you. 

"Souei!!" You let out a scream of his name as your eyes quickly snapped down to see the handsome man that was currently in between your thighs getting a full uncensored view of your dripping wet core, while his spare threads wrapped themselves around your perky breasts pinching at your sensitive nubs. You were embarrassed that you got caught in such an indecent manner,  a deep red blush made its way directly up to your ears but you couldn't help the lewd moan that slipped out as the throbbing heat of desire came back. 

"You feel like this because of me.. just let me devour you entirely I'll make you feel amazing." His husky whisper from in between your thighs made you almost melt at how seductive he sounded bringing his lips towards your thighs giving them light kisses as he brought his fingers towards your slick entrance taking over the depth and the pace that was impossible for you to reach alone. 

"O-oh fuck ~ what do you mean?" Tossing your head back as you moaned out uncontrollably at the pace and depth of his curling fingers as he pumped you into oblivion that your body trembled in his threads.

"I put something into your wine, but don't worry I'll make you feel better." The sincerity in his voice as he spoke even as he confessed to drugging you, but you could hardly handle the overwhelming pleasure that was steadily increasing over time at how he was curling his fingers into your core hitting all your most pleasurable spots that made your head spin. The way he had made his threads to slightly tug at your perky nipples on their own will was intense. 

"Souei! It feels so good ~ Oh my god!" Mewling to him desperately as he continued curling his fingers into your core. Letting out a deep chuckle before leaning forward dragging his tongue across your sensitive bundle of nerves, creating a rhythm between his rough fingers and his slick tongue sliding against your clit. The feeling was incredible he was so skilled, your brain was turning into a complete desire filled mush at the way he was touching your body, this was so much better than anything you could do to yourself! 

"I can feel you pulsating around my fingers.. Are you close?" Grunting out in between your thighs, before going straight back to the sway of his tongue circling your clit. Your breath hitched at the sound of his voice, as you tossed your head back before pathetically moaning out how close you were to your release because of the way he was completely devouring your womanhood. 

"I'm so close! Souei ~ please!" Crying out loudly as he repeatedly hit your spot at the perfect angle while the simultaneous circling of his tongue was driving you wild. Your womanhood clenched tightly around his fingers spasming as the sway of sweet release came as your womanly juices coated his fingers before he quickly pulled them as he lapped his tongue across your dripping folds savoring every last drop of your sweet flavour. Pulling away from your folds as he licked his lips as he looked at your hazy eyes and panting form as you came down from your high, sliding his fingers into your mouth to get every last drop of your flavour humming in content. 

"You taste so sweet it's addicting.." His husked whisper reached your desire filled ears as you came down from your release, the heat you felt in between your thighs was still throbbing hot with desire as you needed more of him.. You needed his throbbing hard member drilling you roughly into the mattress. 

"I need you Souei ~ please fuck me hard ~" 

Letting out a lewd moan to let him know exactly how much you needed him, he nodded his head showing he understood before standing up as he removed the clothing from his deliciously sculptured body before he took hold of his well endowed girth that was standing at the ready dripping at the tip with pre cum, leaning forward to tease your slick entrance sliding his tip around before aligning himself with your tight cunt before completely sheathing himself inside of you. 

Letting out a loud cry at the sudden penetration of becoming one with him, it was an incredible feeling you couldn't help but want to hold him he was gorgeous you wanted to feel every muscle he had but with the threads binding you it was nearly impossible. You couldn't even get the words out pleading to him as he started thrusting into your tight slick core at a furious pace. 

Hooking your legs around his waist as he grabbed a hold of your hips lifting your lower half into the air, giving his incredible girth the ability to hot even deeper inside of you at such a precise angle your over-stimulated womanly core couldn't handle anymore of the pleasurable feeling of him thrusting deeply inside of you, you could feel the accurate details of his cock as he continued to slam into you at a furiously fast pace. 

"N-No! I.. just.. ah! Souei ~" Your eyes rolled back into your head as you screamed his name out in pure ecstasy as another over-stimulating sway of your orgasm came crashing over you by surprise sending a pleasurable pulse of electricity throughout your entire body as your inner walls spasmed around his large member coating him entirely with your womanly juices. 

"Ngh! You're squeezing so tightly around my cock.. Fuck!" Letting out an animalistic snarl as he continued pumping into you so you could hear the sloshing of your womanly juices getting mixed around at every one of his vigorous thrusts. As his self control was crumbling apart as his natural desires to devour you took over the concentration he had over his threads faded as they slowly started slipped away from your limbs releasing you from the bounds. Once the threads fully slipped away from your wrists your hands instantly flew towards the bed as you couldn't reach his muscular body twisting your fingers in the sheets as you tried to find some type of stability against his vigorous thrusts up into your tight cunt, your breasts bouncing in tune gave him an incredible view only to have his face contort with pleasure as he thrusted deeply inside of you before he released his white sticky seed deep inside of you as an animalistic growl of your name slipped from his lips. 

Riding out his high completely before he came back to his senses as he let go of your hips letting your exhausted body fall completely lax against the sheets, a whimper escaping your parted lips as he pulled himself out of your overstimulated core allowing the two of your mixed juices to drip down your inner thigh. The strange feeling that came over you earlier was started to fade, was he telling you the truth that he was at fault for everything when you were in the pleasure filled haze.

"W-wait.. where are you going..?" Lifting your exhausted body up as you has your gaze locked directly on him as you watched him quickly make himself decent again which made a frown appear across your lips as you questioned him softly. Once he was fully decent again he shifted his gaze towards you before bowing his head apologetically in deep regret.

"I'm sorry (y/n).. I used you for my own personal use by adding an aphrodisiac into your drink before dinner. I understand if you are incredibly angry with me." The emotion that his eyes held as he spoke broke your heart, your weren't angry with him at all.. Maybe slightly annoyed wishing he just talked to you like a normal person instead of drugging you.. Sighing deeply before you reached out to grab a hold of him bringing him back towards you, hugging his head close to your chest so you could lace your fingers through his silky locks comforting him. 

"It's alright Souei, i'm not angry with you, just talk to me next time alright?" Letting out a light giggle as you continued playing with his hair for a while longer before he pulled himself out of your loving embrace as he met your gaze with his own that had desire beginning to swirl. 

"Good I'm glad.. But alright I'll do that next time, I don't know what I would have done if I lost you." The tender smile that spread across his lips as he spoke warmed your heart as he reached out with his hand cupping your cheeks in his palms before bringing his face towards yours capturing your lips in the most passionate tongue exchange that once he pulled away from your lips saliva dripped down your chin, the heated kiss only lasted a couple of moments but it was enough to make you want him again as your eyes began swirling with lust as you looked at him. 

Before either of you had the chance to make any other moment towards one another the sound of your bedroom door being swung open startling the two of you, whipping your head around quickly to face whoever barged into your room only to see Benimaru standing there with a bright red blush sprayed across his cheeks while his large form trembled. With him being so far away from the bed you could clearly see the large dent that was formed against his robes. 

"Benimaru.." Whispering out his name with horrified eyes as he stepped closer approaching the two of you with his heaving form full of desire from watching his fellow comrade have his complete way with you was truly a magnificent sight to behold. 

"At first I was coming to make sure you were feeling okay since you were acting so different at dinner.. But watching you like this.. I hope you don't mind if I join in? I want to be apart of the fun.." His voice started off calmly but as he continued explaining as to why he was here the desire in his voice started leaking through finishing the explanation with a deep animalistic growl. 

"Yes, I do think that would be quite enjoyable." Souei nodded his head in agreement fully liking the idea that was spontaneously brought upon the pair of you. Catching you completely off guard as your eyes bounced back and forth between the pair of gorgeous men that were currently in front of you, your brain wracked for a way to respond to them it's not like you were against the idea obviously.

 But could you handle the two of them in your current state, being able to have time to calm down from all the excitement your body started to feel light headed and overcome with a wave of intense exhaustion a possible aftermath of coming down from the aphrodisiac as your eyes started to grow heavy, you quickly were able to make something out to them to hear before your exhausted form collapsed onto the bed. 

"I.. think I need to nap first.. all of a sudden I'm extremely exhausted.. when.. when I wake up we can.." Slurring the words out as you tried to tell them what you meant but you couldn't fully form the exact words as the depths of sleep consumed your entire body welcoming you into slumber. 

Your soft laboured breathing told Souei that you were indeed asleep as he looked over your curvey nude sleeping figure once more as he thought to himself about what to do about the current situation he was hit with, if  his Young Master couldn't experience a moment with you right now he would take care of Benimaru needs himself as it would be improper to leave him in such a current state of desire with no release. 

Coming to this conclusion Souei slid himself off the bed onto the floor landing onto his knees directly in front of Benimaru reaching up to undo is robes allowing his hardened large member to swing out in front of his face, gripping it gently at the base before leaning forward to wrap his lips around it fully starting a nice rhythmic movement of taking his length deep into his throat as he used his free hand to fondle and massage his balls giving him the utmost pleasure that he could give him. 

Hearing a deep growl come from above his head as he continued his rhythm made his insides do a flip, feeling Benimaru large hands tangle themselves into his locks so he could make his own pace before pushing his head down even further. Benimaru was completely melting from the feeling of his twitching cock being buried deep within the warmth of Souei's tight throat, how could he be so close to releasing already when he just got started. 

"Ngh.. Fuck Souei.. I'm gonna-" A deep strained groan came from the back of his throat as he pushed his hands roughly against the back of Souei's head as he released his bitter white seed down the back of his throat. Pulling away from his large member with a pop swallowing as much of his seed as he could with some dripping from the corner of his lips, before he could use the back of his hand to wipe the remaining bit that was on his lips he was immediately stopped by Benimarus lips in a heated kiss, letting out a deep growl in enjoyment as he could taste himself on Souei's breath every time their tongues clashed together. 

What the two gorgeous men didn't realize as they were entranced with pleasure is that you had awoken from your small slumber and was currently red all the way up to your ears from the sexy view in front of you. It was a sight that you never thought you'd be able to witness but you were glad you could, feeling the growing wetness between your thighs pressing them together tightly hoping to gain some stimulation. Being so enchanted by the sway of their tongues and how their hands caressed every part of each other made a wanting moan slip past your lips before you could hold it back alerting the two men that you were now awake. 

Parting from each other's lips a string a saliva connecting the two men together as they turned their heads to look at you with extreme lust written across their features as they approached you slowly stopping just at the edge of the bed turning towards each other to help one another remove their clothing. Once they were both stripped down completely to their undergarments they climbed atop the bed with you picking a side each to sandwich you in between them. 

"What would you desire us to do to you love..?" Souei huskily whispered into your left ear giving your lobe a light nibble.  

"Let us pleasure you in every way imaginable.." Benimaru growled into your other ear joining by example and biting on your lobe only a little rougher that managed to create a squeak of pleasure slip past your parted lips. As they trailed their hands along your exposed body soaking in all the luscious curves of your body.. 

All you knew was that this was going to be a long pleasurable night ahead.. 

This will have a part 2 in the future 😍 

I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it, let me know if there's any mistakes I edited really quickly so you could all have some content ~ 💕 

Love you all 💕

Dont forget to vote/comment ~ 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 861 8
(look at the title^^) Also, this story is rated Mature, but there's only one chapter with any lemon in it, so y'all can still read this. Disclaimer:...
39.4K 1K 17
As the title says, it's a Benimaru x reader insert I DO NOT OWN "that time i got reincarnated as a slime" None of the pictures in this story are mine
408K 2.1K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...
31.1K 814 30
W- wait a minute?! Why am I I'm this cave? And why is a slime bouncing around like an idiot?! And why the hell am I so short?! Follow (Y/N) on her ad...