🌸 Rimuru x Reader

Hey ~ everyone welcome to the second chapter of my book.

This chapter is more of a fluff I guess? Me trying out writing his character as I'm not the best at it. So sorry if the characters are ooc,  I am working on it. ❤ There will be a lemon that continues off of this chapter ~ so stay tuned.

Please vote/comment let me know if your enjoying the chapters and feel free to request. ❤

You wandered mindlessly around the dark, empty cave that you were sealed away in. You've been sealed away for a hundred years and ever since then you've been unbelievably bored. With no one able to enter the cave you were trapped in as there was a seal on the door to make sure that nothing could get in or out.

You fought against the hero after committing a few crimes and you severely underestimated her strength compared to yours. You stood no chance against her. After she completely wore you down she sealed you away here, to atone for your sins.

You've realized what you did was awful. You wanted out of this damned cave so badly. While you were lost in thought you didn't even notice the person's aura that was approaching cautiously up behind you.

~ Earlier ~

Rimuru was going to visit Veldora's cave to practice some special skills that he managed to acquire. For two reasons, mainly to make sure that he didn't injure anybody. Secondly, to get some peace and quiet.

He was almost at his destination when Great Sage picked up on something's aura that was similar to Veldora's when he was still sealed away. "There's an incoming signal. The magicals match those of Veldora. Should we investigate." She voiced her concerns.

"Yeah, if we don't it could result in our village being in danger as well." Rimuru spoke back as he went in the direction of the magicals that Great Sage pointed out for him. Stopping in front of a large cave, "Is this the spot? There seems to be some sort of barrier or seal on the door."

"Answer: correct. The magicals matching Veldora's are coming from within here."

"Awesome! Let's go check it go!" Laughing, Rimuru placed his hand onto the door getting Great Sage to analyze it, before breaking the seal allowing him to enter walking straight into the cave.

~ Present ~

You sat staring into the little pond of water that laid inside of the cave, imagining how wonderful life could have been if you were free from this damp and cold environment. 'I wonder if I could ever meet someone.. aha it's a nice thought.' So lost in your own thoughts you didn't notice the young man that was behind you.

"Excuse me, miss?" A voice startled you out of your thoughts, whirling yourself around your eyes landed on the stranger that somehow got in and was currently standing directly in front of you.

"How did you get here?" Gasping in surprise, you didn't know what to do its been so long since you've been in contact with another human being, you didn't know if you could trust him.

"Eh.. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. How I got in? Well the seal on the door as actually pretty easy for me." He glanced to the side, deadpanning. "Why are you here?" Tilting his head to the side, as he stepped closer towards you.

You warily glanced at him as he stepped closer, deciding to trust him you didn't back away from him. "I got sealed away in here a hundred years ago by the hero. You're the first visitor I've ever had, no one's been able to get past the door." You told him your story, as he listened to every single word that left your mouth. You told him about your battle with the hero, about your crimes, about how being sealed in this cave was your punishment to atone for what you've done, finally you told him about how you wished for a normal life and what you would do if you ever got the chance to do so.

"Well, that's everything. That's the reason why I was sealed away in this cave." Humming lightly twirling your fingers together nervously. You shifted your gaze towards him catching him in deep thought when suddenly he spoke up.

"How about I make a suggestion? You come to my village and work under me as my subordinate, I don't allow laziness so just hold your end of the deal and I can give you the type of life that you want." Looking at you seriously as he questioned, you couldn't help as your jaw dropped.

"I-I.. You'll take someone like me? Stuttering as you spoke softly towards him as you lowered your head. Nodding his head, "Mhm! Of course you're welcome." Giving a big thumbs up.

"Come, you can be happy, you can leave your past, including your sins here, and start fresh. I'll also give you a name in honor of you joining me." He said seriously.

"I-I.. Yes of course I'll come.. Thank you.. What shall I call you?" Questionly titling your head towards him as you stepped a couple steps closer towards him.

"Me? I'm just Rimuru the friendly slime!" He happily smiled as he transformed in front of your eyes into a cute little slime ball. Your eyes widening in shock, but your curiosity won as you bent over to pick the little slime up into your arms.

"Interesting.. I've never seen anything like this before." Gasping at the new found discovery. "Ah.. Well it's a long story, why don't we get out of here first then I can tell you everything that you want to know." Rimuru suggested before jumping out of your arms transforming back into his human form.

"R-Right!" You stuttered before following behind him, walking out towards the entrance to the cave that you just spent the last hundred years in. Once the both of you made it to the entrance you could see the bright light of the sunshine, glancing back one more time at the gloomy atmosphere before bouncing forwards, basically flinging yourself through the entrance.

Taking a deep breath of fresh air, before releasing it. It felt so good! Looking around at all of the forestry taking everything in, it looks so different then what it was like a hundred years ago. "Wow! I love it so much! Thank you so much!" You squealed skipping through the grass, giggling.

"No problem! As long as you hold your end of the bargain and don't slack off you're free to do what you please. Oh right! I have to name you as well to prove that you are now my subordinate." He seriously spoke, then fell into a deep thoughtfulness, before snapping his fingers when figuring something out. "I got it! I know what to name you! From now on, your name will be (y/n)!" Once he finished speaking your body started glowing golden as the name given to you got engraved onto your soul.

Once the glowing faded you gazed at Rimuru affectionately, you were glad that he came and saved you. You were glad that you met him. Mostly, you're thankful to him for giving you a second chance at having a life, something that you desired for so long.

Tears spilled from the corners of your eyes, bowing your head at him stuttering out your out most of thanks. "Thank you so much Rimuru! I'm so happy to have met! I'll do everything that I can, and I won't disappoint you!" Declaring boldly your intentions, made him smile at the enthusiasm that you had.

"I'm glad that we both made the right decisions. Should we be on our way back? We can have a feast in your honor for joining us!" Cheering slightly, Rimuru smiled boldly. Nodding your head with passion you walked by his side.

"I'd like that very much, I'm starving!" Laughing loudly, as you walked. You made the right decision in trusting him it was worth it, he was worth it.

As you made your way to your new village you couldn't help but smile. You would do everything in your power to protect this home, you wouldn't let it be destroyed. You would also do everything in order to protect Rimuru, he saved you from that hell so you'd risk your life for him. You were happy for this new life.

Right now you didn't know how much of an impact Rimuru would have on your life, but it was certainly for the better.