Prepossessing ღ Beauty

By leafyforest

"Her black hair, flowing in the wind, her scent so sweet... the sun shining in her eyes brightly, and her lig... More

𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
'𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝒪𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝑒'
'𝒪𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒹𝑜𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒'
'𝒜 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀'
'𝒫𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈'
'𝐹𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝐵𝓊𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓉'
'𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒'
'𝐿𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒯𝑒𝒶'
'𝐹𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹𝑜𝓂! 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒...'
'𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈'
'𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒! 𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶...'

'𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈'

7 0 0
By leafyforest

Oh my god... how embarrassing was that. I lay down on my bed, contemplating my life at this point. Ah- oh well. I'm just going to forget any of this happened.

As soon as I arrive back home, I kick open the door, sighing with disappointment and embarrassment.
I drop my bags on the floor, and breathe in and out. I can't believe that happened. Ok... come on, just forget now... hopefully, back at work I can just forget it, and maybe apologise to Min-Joon. But wait... apologising to him would make me think of that moment again... oh god.

The Next Day...

I enter through the front door of my job building, with my high heels clicking.

As soon as I'm walking through the hallway towards the female locker room... a familiar face stands there. As soon as I see them, my mind instantly circles back to yesterday.

"Hey. Ji-Ah," Min-Joon calls out, waving. Is he forgetting what just happened yesterday?

"H-hi..." I reply, sighing.

"R-right, well I need to get going," Min-Joon says, walking.

"Hey, can we both just forget what happened yesterday?" I request, blushing.

"Sure," he replies.

"Ok good, I just don't want to be reminded of yesterday," I chuckle, laughing awkwardly.

"What happened yesterday?" Min-Joon wonders, smirking.

We both wave each other goodbye, and get going with our day.

I sit down at my office desk, sighing, and then I open my computer to do my usual accounting work.

Ding, ding, ding, dong!

An announcement?

'Hello there everyone, we have a new member working in Sales Representative. Please treat them with respect with how you usually do. Thank you.'

A new member? And even in Sales Representative, Min-Joon's work place...? Oh whatever...

In the Sales Representative Office...

"Hi! Let's welcome our next guest, her name is Kyung-Hu. I expect all of you to treat her with respect and courtesy. Now, carry on," the boss states.

Min-Joon heads back to his desk, sitting down and continuing on.

"Hey. What's your name?" Kyung-Hu wonders, looking into his eyes.

"Min-Joon," he replies, not looking back.

"Could you like, help me out a bit? As you know, I'm new..." Kyung-Hu requests, pouting.

"Oh whatever, just sit on that seat there," Min-Joon sighs.

"Thanks!" Kyung-Hu thanks, sitting down on the chair next to him.

"So, could you please help me with this?" Kyung-Hu asks, tapping his shoulder.

Min-Joon turns over, and offers her help, Kyung-Hu thanks him after.

"Oh no... I don't have Ji-Ah's phone number..." Min-Joon whispers to himself.

Min-Joon improvises, and gets out an envelope, it just sparked in his mind.

Min-Joon begins to write down,

'To Ji-Ah of Accounting,

Would you like to head to a cafe this Tuesday? We can order food and have coffee together so we could get to know each other. By the way, it's fine if you say no.

From Min-Joon.'

"Ooh? What's this?" Kyung-Hu wonders, looking over.

"Please continue with your work," Min-Joon sighs, clearly annoyed.

"Fine..." Kyung-Hu pouts, looking away.

(Disclaimer: Hi guys! Sorry that this chapter is rather short... shorter than usual. I just wanted to introduce a new character who may or may not be an obstacle in the series. Also, sorry for not posting in a while! I had felt sick and had no motivation to post for a while. I may not do daily posting that much anymore, but maybe at least once a week. I'll think of something for now. As of now, have a wonderful day!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169 19 7
I try not to stare most of the time, but for some reason, tonight, I just couldn't look away. I've seen many pretty girls before in so many differen...
99.2K 4.4K 32
"Look at me" He caresses my chin "Look into my eyes and see the truth, don't shy away from me, face my feelings and accept them. You already know." H...
952 114 56
"You were the most beautiful thing I've ever had in my life... "I love you." Cryptic letters. Untold feelings. A stone wall. A train ride home. 8 yea...
326 52 15
A transfer girl fall in love with the popular guy. But what will happen when she caught a disease and decide to write her unspoken letters to her bel...