Kisses For A Devil

By xpeachgirlx

*Highest ranking /7/ in romance* /1/ in humor* "Ms. Sanders?" He said in his... More

Cast✔️
I don't make mistakes. I date them.
The aftermath of breakup
The horny express
Brunette Bombshell
A cupcake toothpaste
Stretching and Push ups
His not just mouth watering but also panty watering hot muscular back
Was that Eiffel tower under the sheets?
Cold hearted bitch
Sunday. Funday?
Wicked game
B/w the devil & the deep blue sea
'Let's fuck at first sight'
Aren't you a waste of two billion years of evolution?
Wild heart and sweaty palms
A leep in the dark
No regrets
Moon bath
What is it, asshole day?
Magical fingers
You're one hell of a girl
Johnny Bravo
Player Charming
My middle finger salutes you
Unholy Family Meeting
The unholiest bar
Oh.Sweet.Jesus!
Are you on Viagra?
Morning, Princess!
Hot-to-trot
The language of love
déjà vu
Satan says"Bonjour Motherfucker"
Leo's POV
Who needs a boyfriend when you've a warm and cozy pillow?
tooth fairy has a face of Dolores Umbridge
Did you just call me idiot?
What's the reason behind this million watt smile?
God bless your soul!
Peek-a-boo!
Rise and Shine!
Thirty seconds
Daddy's here to save me!

Kinky Princess

49.4K 1.6K 165
By xpeachgirlx

This chapter contains some mature content so read at your on risk.
***

Jane

"Come here. Come to daddy, baby." Hearing Leo's shrieks of laugher behind me, I sprinted towards our suite while laughing lunatically. Even though the hallway was spinning, but nevertheless I reached the door of our suite while tumbling all along the way.

Somehow Unlocking the door with my trembling hand, I gave a quick peek in Leo's direction to see his big and strong arm was about to reach me. But before it could happen I rushed into the suite at breakneck speed and locked the door after me.

I leaned against the door and giggled.

"Open the door, Jane!" When his voice came, I put a index finger on my lips in a futile attempt to resist the laugh.

"There's no Jane in here!" I laughed on my preposterous response. "It's Rapunzel!" Since Rapunzel had always been my favourite disney princess, it was the only made up name I could come up with. Especially when I was stony.

I heard his delighted laugh, "Then I'm Flynn Rider. Here to save you from your wicked mother."

"Sorry, Flynn. But this princess doesn't need a prince anymore." I retaliate sassily. "You'll have to try hard to get in."

"Oh." He said, dismayed. Perceiving the silence for too long I considered him left. Downcast, My lips puckered on his too early give up when his voice came suddenly, "Rapunzel?"

"Y-Yes?"

"Let me in and I'll let you lick my abs." Immediately, My ovaries started screaming his name so ardently that instead of brain, my ovaries had taken control over my body. And I unlocked the door to let him in.

He locked the door behind him and whirled around to face me with a cute pout on his face. "You're a very bad princess." I stepped back as he made his way towards me with a crooked smirk on his strikingly gorgeous face. "Now I'll have to teach you about the princess you haven't seen on disney."

Snickering, I ran away from him and fell onto the couch as my toe made a sudden and rough contact with coffee table.

I cried out in pain.

"Ahhh! hurts !" I sobbed tearlessly clasping my toe as Leo with a frown of utter concern on his face kneeled before me.

"Oh baby, please don't cry." He said softly, gently rubbing my thigh to soothe me. Though, his intention wasn't sensual, yet electricity derived by his small harmless action. "I'll do whatever it takes me to stop these priceless tears." Inevitably, the pain in my toe subsided with a last tearless sob.

"I wanna paint your abs so I can mark you." I dictated.

He immediately got up and removed the white t-shirt off his body. "And I thought you want to lick my abs." He commented with a smirk.

I swallowed a lump that had been formed in my throat by a delectable sight in front of my eyes. Oh boy, licking his abs had always been my favourite fantasy. His half naked profile before me when I were under the influence of five glasses of Martini didn't take long to provoke the kinkier side of 'Jane the virgin'.

My fingers naturally reached to him and softly traced the hard muscles of his abdomen.

Surprising part was, he shuddered beneath my touch. 

Had his body always reacted like this whenever a woman touched him?

"Mark me," He rasped, And when I looked up His eyes were closed with a beautiful frown between his brows. "Mark me yours."

I blinked at him for awhile, bewildered, fingers lingering at the same spot while expecting him to confess that he's joking. But from inside, I wanted to believe it. I wanted to throw him onto couch and explore every inch of his skin with my tongue. Nonetheless, I was waiting for him to look into my eyes and say it again.

And bring a marker as well.

"Leo?" I merely whispered.

His eyes snapped open and manifested a sign that was connecting lust and affection. "Make me—" Suddenly, his eyes returned back to normal and brows raised with surprise as he said, "Oh fuck me, In attempt to impress you with wet dialogues I forgot you'll need a marker to mark me."

Covering my mouth with hand, I giggled at his imbecility.

Pointing a index finger at me he said, "Wait here. I'll be back soon." As soon as he turned around, his pinky toe made a rough and painful contact with coffee table and he fell over the couch. "Oh fuck!" He growled in pain that made me laugh unsteadily. "That's why I hate pinkies. Fucking piece of bone, can't even cooperate with her other siblings!" Grumbling, he got up and marched towards his room while tripping in his way.

I sat on the headrest of couch with my legs either side of it, and began riding while imagining it my pony.

"What are you doing?" Leo inquired as he made his way towards me.

I rolled my eyes at him and replied, "Riding. Gee up!"

His lips parted and formed a cute 'Oh' making my eyes to instantly leave the imaginary pony and pay heed to him.

I took the marker from him as he held it for me. He, then lay down onto couch and I straddled over his torso. As the tip of marker touched his skin, He snickered. "You ticklish?" I amused.

"A little bit." He said, pushing his arms under his head. "But I assure you, my weakness won't be a distraction again." I nodded and continued writing my name on his abs. Yet again, I was being interrupted by a ripple of his abdomen. I gave him a furious look. "Sorry." He apologised innocently.

After writing my name on every single peck of his abs, I raised my head and declared, "I marked you. So from now on you're my territory."

Propping himself on his elbows, he studied my work for awhile and nodded to himself. His action manifested that he was impressed.

"Anything else you wanna mark?" He quizzed hanging me confused as my eyes automatically darted to the bulge under his jeans.

'Yes. There's something big you wanna mark!' My ovaries screamed.

Trust me, If I weren't had five glasses of Martini, I would've think twice before unbuckling his belt.

"You're a very Kinky Princess, Jane." Leo chuckled upon me, registering the lack of patience in my action. Giggling, I pulled his jeans down and did the same with his briefs.

His member popped up and stood erect like a soldier on his duty. I gasped on his incredible length even though It wasn't the first time I'd seeing it.

He shuddered as I grabbed his penis and wrote my name on it.

I admired the work I'd done a few minutes ago on that nonpareil masterpiece. The view was worth to see. My name on his abs and his dick could be a best achievement of my life.

"Fuck! Stop staring me like this." He growled and then started to stroke himself.

Heat crept upto my face and I felt like I was in oven. Seeing him moaning while pleasuring himself had served as the trigger to make my hormones wild. It was the most erotic thing in the world, and it was gonna burst the balloon of my libido.

Eventually, after watching him struggle with effort of releasing himself from misery, I settled on free him by myself and wrapped my hand around his cock.

"What the hell are you doing, Jane?" Leo grumbled, throwing his head back in ecstasy.

Since I'd done this before with him, I repeated the same procedure and increased the pace of my action.

"Oh fuck! Don't stop!" Leo groaned, grabbing my hand and supervising the task.

His groans and moans were hard to resist, and I found myself terribly aroused.

I looked at him and realised he was already looking at me. His eyes had been turned dark, jaws clenching and unclenching and his hand had a rough grasp over mine that was definitely gonna leave a bruise.

And then finally he released himself over my top.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 50.7K 39
Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved (Revised) Meet Matt Leonardo. One of the wealthiest men in California. The owner of the Na...
136K 3.3K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...
7.2M 190K 40
"He'd pay me two grand a month to sleep with me?" "No. He'd pay you two grand a 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬." ... Maggie is a college student working as a stripper in L...
415K 13.4K 41
"Come back, Ava. Why did you leave me?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "After what you did, no one can come back to you!" I shook my arm forceful...