MAFIA'S DOCTOR [Min Yoongi X...

By hazelhope07

He was a cold,heartless mafia & she was a genuine sweet girl going on with her life.He saw her & simply fell... More

Chapter: One
Chapter:Two
Chapter:Three
Chapter:Four
Chapter:Five
Chapter:Six
Chaper:Seven
Chapter:Eight
Chapter:Nine
Chapter:Eleven
Chapter:Twelve
Chapter:Thirteen
Chapter: Fourteen
Chapter:Fifteen
Chapter:Sixteen
Chapter:Seventeen
Chapter:Eighteen
Chapter:Nineteen
Chapter:Twenty:Final

Chapter:Ten

7.9K 282 102
By hazelhope07

[Author-nim p.o.v]
That night Ahyun & Yoongi just stayed at the hospital.Yoongi slept a bit in the couch of Ahyun's office & she looked into some of her files & studied.She was used to sleepless nights due to her work.

This morning,they ate breakfast at the cafeteria & now Ahyun walks towards the room where her sister is supposed to be,Yoongi follows behind her.They reach the room as Ahyun hears familiar voices from the room.She smiles bright & opens the door,walking in & happily greeting the people she knows by heart.

AH:"Good morning,everyone!"

Everyone in the room cheers at the sight of the former youngest of the family,the newborn being the new youngest now.Her mom quickly hugs her.Her dad hugs her afterwards as he kisses her forehead dearly.Chanyeol gives her a side hug as she holds Chaeyoung's hand who's on the bed.Yoongi stands there silently,taking in the beauty of Ahyun's million dollar smile. He swears her smile could make a flower bloom.

Just then her mom's gaze falls on the tall,petite figured man in a hand cast who stands on the doorway.Yoongi quickly bows to her politely.

Mrs.Park:"Ahyun-ah! Is that your boyfriend?!"

She asks her daughter cheerfully & just then Ahyun remembers that Yoongi was there.She quickly turns to her mom,her eyes wide.

AH:"No! Mom! He's my patient!The one I'm living with!"

She says in a hurry & Yoongi quietly smiles at her cute panic attack.

Mrs.Park:"Ah! I'm sorry,sweetie!He's so handsome,I thought he was your boyfriend, too bad.But its nice to meet you."

Ahyun face palms at the embarrassing things her mom was blurting out as her mom smiles at Yoongi.He smiles at her mom,bowing again.

YG:"Hello Mrs.Park,I'm Min Yoongi,CEO of the Bangtan company & your daughters patient.Its nice to meet you too"

Mrs.Park:"Omo! He's so nice!"

She smiles at the young boy.Ahyun's dad speaks up this time.

Mr.Park:"You're Bangtan company's CEO,as in the famous company of Korea?"

Yoongi smiles,nodding.

YG:"Yes sir! Thats the one!"

Her dad smiles,shaking hands with him.

Mr.Park:"You know the brand Rosalie?"

YG:"Of course,sir! Who wouldn't know that?"

Mr.Park:"I'm the owner & president of the company."

YG:"Ah! Its nice to meet you,sir!"

Mr.Park:"You can just call me uncle."

YG:"OK,uncle!"

Ahyun was surprised at the fact that Yoongi was being so open & friendly with her parents who were hardly even strangers.She smiles while looking at him as two of the businessmen in the room suddenly start talking about business.

Just then,the door opens & a nurse walks in with the newborn held securedly in her arms.Everyone awes at the sight of the tiny angel looking at everyone with curious eyes.She hands the baby to her mom aka Chaeyoung.The new mom holds the baby carefully,her tears in the edge of her eyes as she stares at the little fairy in her arms who resembles her dad.Everyone takes turn in taking the baby,when she finally comes to her aunt,Ahyun suddenly breaks into tears.

RS(Rosé):"Hey hey! Why are you crying?!"

She panicks,Ahyun tries to wipe off her tears as they keep coming out.Yoongi holds himself back from hugging her tightly.

AH:"She's just so cute!~~~~"

She lies as everyone in the room breaks into a laughter,looking at the two angels.She was really teriffied when she did it & if she was a bit wrong,her brother-in-law could've lost his baby & his wife.

Yoongi walks closer to Ahyun,holding the baby's hand softly.They smile at each other when the baby grabs his finger.Every other person in the room stare at them with mischievous smiles.Her mom thinking about what she would wear on the wedding,her dad dreaming about more of his grandchildren,Chanyeol thinking about how it would feel to have Yoongi as a family member & Chaeyoung thinking about pushing their heads towards each other so they could kiss.

Ahyun needed to go home with Yoongi but she waited to meet Mark.When Mark arrived at the hospital,he was told that Ahyun was waiting for him.Been haven't seen her for 17 days 4 hours 46 minutes 3 seconds,he runs to her office happily.When he opens the door,Ahyun looks up at him & so does the other man in the room.Mark's smile falters a bit at his appearance but he doesn't let it show.Ahyun hugs him quickly,making Mark's heart jump wildly & Yoongi's blood boil annoyedly.

AH:"How are you?!"

She asks as soon as she let's go of the hug. Mark smiles.

M:"I'm fine,how are you?"

AH:"I'm really good!"

Yoongi feels flames creeping through his blood vessels in jealousy as she shows the enthusiasm with the blonde guy that she never shows him.

Ahyun & Yoongi walk out of the hospital as she was done chitchatting a bit with her best friend.Yoongi is suddenly quiet than usual,she finds it weird. He isn't even looking at her.They get in her car & drive home the whole time in an unreadable silence.

Yoongi was avoiding Ahyun for some time but then he realised that it was nothing to be mad about.He's just her best friend.But Yoongi can see the glow in Mark's eyes when he looks at her.Yoongi knows this look,Mark gives the smile to her that he gives her too.He gets too possessive of his doctor even tho there's nothing going on between them.He wants to hold her,hug her but he's helpless.

Ahyun noticed the weird tension around Yoongi,he was trying to avoid her.She just thinks & thinks but she can't find anything that he might be mad for.Was it because she hugged him out of nowhere? She doesn't get an answer.She feels sad without Yoongi around.This new feeling killing her heart bit by bit.It was a beautiful but painful feeling,Painfully beautiful. But Ahyun was put at ease when he started being normal with her again.

That day,all the boys are out - leaving Ahyun with Yoongi alone.Yoongi turns off his laptop & stretches his body cutely.He looks at the girl nearly dozing off on the other couch. He smiles softly & calls out to her.

YG:"Ahyun?"

AH:"Mhmm?"

She opens her eyes fully & focuses them on Yoongi.

YG:"Are you sleepy?"

AH:"Uhm no I'm just bored."

YG:"Me too.Then let's talk about something?"

She fixes her posture,nodding to Yoongi's proposal.

AH:"Sure....? But about what?"

YG:"Ah I wanted to know.Why is your fathers brand name 'Rosalie'? What does that mean?"

AH:"Oh Rosalie. My older sisters English name is Rosanne & mine is Natalie so when you mix these two names it becomes Rosalie.Thats what dad named the brand."

YG:"Ah I see~ your dad is a really amazing man."

AH:"Thanks,I know."

She smiles at the thought of her superhero.Yoongi sees his chance,taking it in a second.

YG:"I've heard that you don't have a boyfriend?"

AH:"I suppose that's true~~~"

YG:"Do you like someone?"

She thinks for a moment before answering.

AH:"I can say I have my eyes in someone at the moment."

YG:"Ahh I see."

Yoongi says in an awkward voice,taken aback by the fact she likes someone & that someone impossible to be himself.

YG:"Your best friend,Mark right? Do you have any feelings for him?"

Yoongi asks carefully,trying to be just normal & not nosy.Her eyebrows crease together.

AH:"We are just friends,there's nothing like that between us."

Yoongi let's a sigh of relief at the new found information.

YG:"Are you sure? His eyes say something else,Ahyun.I can see clearly that he likes you."

AH:"Um...really? He has never told me anything about it to be honest."

YG:"Oh,I'm sorry I shouldn't be interfering in your personal life."

AH:"No,its fine,Yoongi.Really.I consider you as a good friend so you have the right to know & tell me anything."

She smiles warmly,Yoongi returning it with his gums.

Friend huh? I wanted to be more y'know - Yoongi thinks,black clouds surrounding his head.

AH:"You....don't have a girlfriend?"

YG:"Nope!"

AH:"When did you last have one?"

YG:"Middle school sophomore time."

AH:"Huh really? I'm surprised!"

YG:"Why?"

AH:"I mean,you're rich as hell,ahem....good looking. Girls are supposed to run after you,right?"

YG:"Ahem....did you say I'm good looking?"

She looks away & blushes, making Yoongi chuckle a bit.He wants to kiss her right now.

AH:"M-maybe I did.T-thats not the point."

She scolds herself internally for stuttering like an idiot.

YG:"Its good to know that a pretty girl like you thinks I'm good looking,that,I am."

AH:"Ah Yoongi~~~~~"

She whines cutely,covering her red cheeks with her hands.Yoongi laughs happily,loving her reaction to his teasing.

YG:"Girls do run after me,but I don't want someone who will love me for my money & good looks.I need a girl who will love me for who I am,who will understand me,look after me.A girl I can talk about any problem with.I want her to love me for who I am."

Ahyun stares at his dreamy eyes as he says those words oh so sincerely.She has started to like him when she saw that childish side of him.He may look tough but he's soft like a furry stuffed toy when it comes to the people who're dear to him.That's what made her fall in love with him.He looks like a grumpy grandpa but actually he's a cute little gummy bear.She fell in love with the real him,she needs him to know.

AH:"Do you ..like someone?"

Her voice breaks in the middle of the sentence, startling Yoongi & making him worried for her.

YG:"I love her."

He whispers,staring at her soul.Her heart clenches,it makes her feel hard to breath.She feels a lump in her throat, there's no way that girl could be her,right?

The two of them sit there,looking at each other in an suffocating silence.Pain & wonder floating in the heavy air as both of them just pray for a miracle to happen so they can be the one the other person loves.

***********************************

Hello readers! My exams are ending tomorrow.I have been really busy so I couldn't update.Tomorrow is math exam & I'm going crazy, gonn fail.My idea's for this story are nowhere to be found so I'm writing shit.Thanks for reading,sorry for any grammar mistakes. Check out my new ff "Bad Noona" which is a Jungkook ff.Support Jungkook,love him.I'll be back soon but now I need to go & do math.Bye!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 39 15
Jeon Jungkook: Want nothing but love and affection from you. Park Yn: Want nothing but freedom from you. This is a story about an merciless mafia kin...
44.1K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
272K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
135K 3.9K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...